X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Fergie made 12 changes from Sunday

guess who the 12th change was ? Himself

Comment

Rumour has it on the United thread on boards that he's a robot.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
        Its probably for the best...
        True I guess, although Suso isn't on the panel at all despite rumour, and shelvey isn't starting which I was hoping for. Starting Spearing is just stupid as he is not good enough to make it.

I know you don't care, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
          Rumour has it on the United thread on boards that he's a robot.
          he didnt want two cunts in scunthorpe. (have to admit he is at times )

Comment

lol @ Stephen King in Sons Of Anarchy

Comment

serious question; if you have a decent RB deal is there any reason why you shouldn't play Limit? I know its boring so try not to use that as a reason

Comment

Linky for United game anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Couple of shows that kicked off in the states last night, I think Lone Star has potential and the other one looks kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n6maWQayQ
                  I watched Running Wilde, 2 of the guys from arrested, wasnt the worst.

modern family and cougar town back tonight also !

may give raising hope a shot, looks ok !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfRSHilLcs[/ame]

Edit: just looked up californication and not back till Jan next year, FFS !
                  Last edited by oleras; 22-09-10, 19:32.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                    Linky for United game anyone?
                    Loads of links here.

Comment

Machete r5 up in the usual places.
                      Been waiting to see it for months.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                        serious question; if you have a decent RB deal is there any reason why you shouldn't play Limit? I know its boring so try not to use that as a reason
                        Play it for a 1000 hands and come back to us.

Comment

Couple of shows that kicked off in the states last night, I think Lone Star has potential and the other one looks kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n6maWQayQ
                          "Lone Star" Faces Cancellation After One Episode

That probably means its too good for Americans
                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 22-09-10, 19:32.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Or....it is terrible....premise does not drag me in tbh.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

21.3 million viewers watch dancing with the fucking stars, my god.
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Haven't been on for a while so apologies if posted but this is probably the greatest speech in political history.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgyi57s-A4[/ame]

Comment

I'm trying to find meathman's epic beat of quads vs runner runner straight flush for a 24 buyin pot at 1-2 all in on the flop when he was spinning.

Can anyone help?
                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                    Haven't been on for a while so apologies if posted but this is probably the greatest speech in political history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgyi57s-A4
                                    Master degree in Communications

I wonder how long it took him to collect his 12 crisp packets to get it.
                                    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                      Master degree in Communications

I wonder how long it took him to collect his 12 crisp packets to get it.
                                      There's no point quoting it, there's like a 100 good quotes in it.

"TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS, TELL RANDY GONZALEZ.................... I'M COMING"

He is my new hero.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                        I'm trying to find meathman's epic beat of quads vs runner runner straight flush for a 24 buyin pot at 1-2 all in on the flop when he was spinning.

Can anyone help?
                                        I remember hearing about it but never saw the post and can't remember who it was. If you know his SN you can go to his profile and search through his posts.

Comment

stuck some monis on at 45 to 1 for utd to win 6-1 when they went down 1-0

decent sweat now

Comment

"TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS, TELL RANDY GONZALEZ.................... I'M COMING"

He is my new hero.
                                            True, i think he would fit smoothly into Fox beside Mr Beck and Mr Hannity
                                            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Villa Park is the location for an event rarer than a solar eclipse tonight

Comment

yeah, plus its all in the delivery.
                                                I would have been too scared to own up to saying "drastic measures" if i had been in the room!

Comment

He sounds like a WWE wrestler...

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                    E.Heskey on the scoreboard I take it you mean?

Comment

it had to be him to score the first goal for Houllier though. He is probably 70% of the reason Ged took the job in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post

Can anyone help?
                                                        has to be reilly but I cant find it

Comment

Liverpool a shambles again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Liverpool a shambles again tonight.
                                                            admitting it takes the fun out of trolling

Comment

admitting it takes the fun out of trolling
                                                              There is no case for plausible deniability tonight I'm afraid.

Comment

From the Huffington Post:

In a conversation with Talking Points Memo's Christina Bellantoni, Davison explained that YouTube, and perhaps the concept of a video sharing website, seemed foreign to him.

"I went home and had a ham sandwich and went to bed and thought that was the end of it," Davison told TPM. "A friend called, and well, I'm not very good with electronics, is there a YouTube? It was on some kind of electronic server."

Comment

didnt get the nomination

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYqXHlukrI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYqXHlukrI&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Credit card companies are a strange animal.

Mine called me on Saturday as it turns out someone had used my details to try to make an almost €1,000 purchase on Komplett and then a 10e purchase on vodafone, these were flagged as 'unusual' even though I've used both these sites (it's a few years since I've used komplett).
                                                                    I got kind of fobbed off by the woman I spoke with. I was attempting to to find out where the data might have been lost and why it was flagged/they failed/if they had my address.

I called them back today, guy was more helpful but essentially they don't know and don't care.
                                                                    Apparently you 'can't arrest someone for attempted robbery/fraud, only if they succeed'. New to me (anyone up for a trip to the Louvre?)

All someone needs to use your credit card is the credit card number and the expiry date. The ccv, your billing address and chip and pin are there to protect retailers only because if someone does successfully use someone else's card, they have to pay.

I asked was there any way of telling where the data went missing (I don't use many sites online and rarely use my card physically), he said alas no, that the numbers are often kept for a while before they are used and it was not possible to tell.

So clearly, the credit card companies have no actual personal interest in stopping/lessening credit card fraud because they do not make any effort to share information with retailers.

They could have found out what the payments failed on.
                                                                    If the person tried to buy 1k worth of goods off komplett, they must have put a delivery address, perhaps even a name, who knows.
                                                                    Vodafone obviously have the person's phone number now.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

oh lol indeed Liverpool.

sweet suffering jebus.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        I watched Running Wilde, 2 of the guys from arrested, wasnt the worst.

modern family and cougar town back tonight also !

may give raising hope a shot, looks ok !

the new romantic comedy from Arrested Developments Jim Vallely, Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett. Starring Arnett (30 Rock) and Keri Russell (Waitress, Felicity...

Edit: just looked up californication and not back till Jan next year, FFS !
                                                                        Yeah just had a look at it with the link that DeadParrot put up about the upcoming shows and didnt like the look of it same with Lone Star but seen the trailer and thought it looked decent, should probably give it a go.

Yeah had just seen that on site thats why I went to check it out, getting pretty good reviews but all accounts but looks like it could be cancelled.

Fucking retards some of them executives!
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

oh lol indeed Liverpool.

sweet suffering jebus.

Fuckin embarrassing mate, how do you defend that dross yet again?

Comment

oh lol indeed Liverpool.

sweet suffering jebus.
                                                                            Can I interest you in a bit of Sligo Rovers

I hope the "in Rafa we trust" droolers don't go using this as some sort of "told you so" rubbish

As Jan Molby just said on Radio, this is as much part of the Rafa hangover as anything to do with the new guy

Comment

has to be reilly but I cant find it
                                                                              I was really sure it was meathman 007 but I couldn't find it. Went through all of his BBV posts but no luck.

He was spinning and there was a huge fish on the table. Got it up to 2400 and got loads of bets in pre (4 or 5?) with aces. Flop comes AAx and the fish gets it all in to either backdoor or river a SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                Can I interest you in a bit of Sligo Rovers

I hope the "in Rafa we trust" droolers don't go using this as some sort of "told you so" rubbish

As Jan Molby just said on Radio, this is as much part of the Rafa hangover as anything to do with the new guy
                                                                                But why does he wait so long to make changes? Its clear to see things are going right. It was a pet hate of mine of Rafa also, no subs before the 60th min unless enforced. He looks out of his depth to me tbh, and alot of the players need chucked out too.

Comment

OMG

Comment

Speaking of Liverpool
                                                                                    just bought 2 tickets to the Rocky Horror Show next Month in the grand canal.

few bevs beforehand is a must though. Just a jump to the left.

Comment

Can u liverpool fans honestly rule out bottom half finish this year still

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                        Even if we do win this on pens (goal line scramble after we equalised to nearly lose it) my overriding emotion will still be embarrassment.

Comment

i'll still say yes, but with less scorn than I would have a month ago.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYmlli3SRY[/ame]

Unreal funny

Comment

I'll offer you 2-1 . you've got a head start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                How long is the extension for? Still working as a plaything for rich Jewish ladies in the fancy hotel?
                                                                                                Takes me up until just after Christmas as opposed to Oct. 22nd. Plaything for the rich ye, jewish not so much. not sure which its worse to be here jewish or black. we have one member of each. Its all WASPies here.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMgyi57s-A4
                                                                                                  "I'm coming both barrels, guns loaded"

I believe him as well.

Comment

Even if we do win this on pens (goal line scramble after we equalised to nearly lose it) my overriding emotion will still be embarrassment.
                                                                                                    Why it's the Carling cup and you put out a 2nd team. Why give a damn about a wholly unimportant match?

Comment

Northampton on peno

sweet jesus
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                        Why it's the Carling cup and you put out a 2nd team. Why give a damn about a wholly unimportant match?
                                                                                                        I would say something like this, but Newcastle just beat Chelsea. Clearly a vital competition imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                          Its only embarrassing if you are management or one of the players
                                                                                                          Fail to see how you can get embarrassed if you can have no effect on it

Comment

Anyone for flips on PPP, put a few quid on for the IWF thing, now wanna blow it

Table Pleskern 2c4c

Comment

I remember United getting beat by York over 2 legs in the fizzy cup with a team that had a young Beckham/Butt/Scholes and 2 X Nevilles blooding players is probably as important as the result.

Comment

I don't see any mention of Neteller on here anywhere?

Any news of whats happening with it?
                                                                                                                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                                                                  I don't see any mention of Neteller on here anywhere?

Any news of whats happening with it?
                                                                                                                  Huh

Comment

Huh
                                                                                                                    It's been down for 'maintenance' for around a week now. Still no word on when it will be back up.

Comment

sorry if it's a stupid question,but how long do withdrawals take to get to your Laser Card/Bank Account from PPP...I withdrew last night.
                                                                                                                      Thanks in advance

Comment

Comment

Huh
                                                                                                                          Neteller went down for scheduled maintenance yesterday and hasn't come back as yet despite several promises from that that it would be back today

I still have a lot of my roll on it from the time i used to play poker
                                                                                                                          Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X