This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
    For Hotspur and anyone else who watched This is England 86 last night. This is the piece of music used at the end. Absolutely beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SoF0orkpI
    Just checked out some of Ludovico Einaudi's other stuff there. Beautiful minimalist classical music. If he keeps working on his craft he may one day even come to be mentioned in the same breath as Lady Gaga.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Just checked out some of Ludovico Einaudi's other stuff there. Beautiful minimalist classical music. If he keeps working on his craft he may one day even come to be mentioned in the same breath as Lady Gaga.
      Doubt it.

Comment

Was just looking at the stats, and say what you want about werewolf games, but you can't deny their popularity and the impact it has on the community here

Comment

How do you view them stats Tony?
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            How do you view them stats Tony?
            On the main page Danny. It's preset for top posters and most thanks, but there's other options to look at. Hit the drop down arrows

Comment

Just flicked over to RTE 2 to see what match they are showing tonight and Dunphy is spouting some bollox, saying Rooney is a victim go and fuck off you stupid old foul!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                On the main page Danny. It's preset for top posters and most thanks, but there's other options to look at. Hit the drop down arrows
                Learned something new today.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                  For Hotspur and anyone else who watched This is England 86 last night. This is the piece of music used at the end. Absolutely beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SoF0orkpI
                  Great piece of music. Thanks for posting it, was looking for it on youtube earlier but couldnt find it. Gonna check some of his other music now.

Comment

Pretty Sick Job

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 2+2
                      40/80 no limits shorthanded hold thems

Kidpoker705 opens on BUT
                      Sauce 3b from SB
                      AARookie cold 4bet
                      Sauce 5bet
                      AARookie 6bet
                      Sauce flats

18k in pot

flop As8s2s
                      Sauce check, AArookie bet $6500, Sauce calls

Turn Qc
                      check/check

River 4c
                      Sauce allin for 18k
                      AArookie calls with 46, pairs of 4's and it's good, Sauce has 9c,6c!

70k pot
                      Just watched this back on the replayer.

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Opr
                      Last edited by Opr; 15-09-10, 18:59. Reason: gif was annoying

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                        Thats just insane to me free climbing as well!

Comment

I'm amazed they don't have some sort of small, quick-releasing parachutes on their backs for the bit where they are free-climbing!
                          Wow you'd need balls of steel for that job

Comment

Arsenal will score 5 tonight

Comment

Wilshire and Fabregas look the business together. A couple of more games and they will be telepathic.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmeYqABPias[/ame]

Just to add about 45s in or so the guy rescuing me cuts the rope that I was hanging from!! He has me transfered to his rope system at that stage but not a nice feeling for those split seconds when you fall a few feet when he snaps the rope!

That video is insane, above is me doing a tower rescue course. I have never climbed anywhere near as high as that tower. Nowhere in Ireland that has a mast that high. 150ft is about as high as I have went, its pretty cool when you are up at the top, especially in cities or out in the countryside as the views are amazing.

The fact that they free climbed parts of that is just retarded as when you have climbed that high you get very very tired in your arms and it would be a real struggle to climb that high even if you were doing it regularly. I know back in the day all the RTE riggers climbed like that but if you were caught free climbing in Ireland today you would be sacked for sure.
                                Last edited by digiman; 15-09-10, 19:17.

Comment

Chelsea heading for a record European score imo

Comment

i posted this couple of days ago but apprently didn't do it right ,so no one could see it.
                                    i thought it was pretty funny.

Homer's twin sister
                                    SPOILER

Attached Files
                                    Last edited by Ste05; 15-09-10, 19:40.

Comment

LOL, I think it best to just spoiler that the big version of that bad boy!!!

Comment

Jesus H Christ on a bike.

The Air Asia website is such a tilting experience. Random page redirections, random change of flights, having to re-enter the details. I got to the payment page, changed the payment method to Mastercard, and it went back to the start of the booking. If it wasn't around 500 cheaper, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. Have to pay extra for baggage, meals and even blankets if you want them.

Going to Australia for 3 weeks over Christmas btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                          LOL, I think it best to just spoiler that the big version of that bad boy!!!
                                          my bad Ste ,im only getting the hang of posting pics etc.
                                          apologies.

Comment

No worries.

It's usually much easier to just use imageshack (it's free, simple and you don't need to reg anymore) and then just click view image and C+P the link

Comment

It looks like Damo has caught the ghey!!: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...6&postcount=33

Messing aside very nice Damo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                It looks like Damo has caught the ghey!!: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...6&postcount=33

Messing aside very nice Damo!
                                                i was just about to say that in the thread.
                                                im a little scared of him though ,he is a big enough fucker.

Comment

Oprs head asplode hand led me to this somehow. Pretty old but I hadn't seen it before

I was recently having a beer with a few poker players, and we were talking about poker, which sometimes happens unfortunately. I guess there was nothin

Comment

gonna trust the comp for this one

Comment

fuckin computer >

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Chelsea heading for a record European score imo
                                                        Well we got the 5 but it's a race to 6 between Arsenal and Chelsea

Comment

Well we got the 5 but it's a race to 6 between Arsenal and Chelsea
                                                          We gave up in the second half, put on 3 kids too. Better off I suppose.

Comment

Had a good laugh at this song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUVrxjQDuCo[/ame]

Comment

Anyone know anything good to do in Schaaaligo town?

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                Anyone know anything good to do in Schaaaligo town?
                                                                Get the bus out of it

Comment

Ancelotti's italian mentality came through with chelsea by putting the kids imo. No need to go embarrass opposition when the win is already in the bag.

Comment

Anyone know where I can find the new episodes of WSOP ME. Pokertube is fucked for some reason....
                                                                    http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                    http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Got this off the FAS website. My dream job!

Last edited by IPB Champ; 15-09-10, 21:01.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                        Oprs head asplode hand led me to this somehow. Pretty old but I hadn't seen it before

I was recently having a beer with a few poker players, and we were talking about poker, which sometimes happens unfortunately. I guess there was nothin

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/4073341/
                                                                        Magic Ninja is genius. That streetpoker post is my fav 2p2 post. He's got some other crackers too.
                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Bit of a maths fail as well

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

BBV advice needed:

Pulled by the guards this evening, checks tax, insurance, nct. everything fine. asks for my licence and i dont have it in the car, He takes my name, number, address and tells me i have to produce it in 10 days.
                                                                            Problem is im a provisional driver and i was in the car on my own with no l plates. Guarda never asked me anything about my licence and wasnt local.
                                                                            Whats my play from here?

Comment

What else can you do other than go in?

Comment

What else can you do other than go in?
                                                                                ya, just produce it and if they ask anything about driving on my own, l plates etc do i just tell the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  Bit of a maths fail as well

Your a spy, who would cop how many hour you work in fairness?

Comment

I would. Just say you were on the way home from work

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                      ya, just produce it and if they ask anything about driving on my own, l plates etc do i just tell the truth?
                                                                                      Get plates, bring someone with you who will say they were with you if need be, and just brazen it out probably. If he wasn't local and won't be in the station you are producing them in, then no problem I'd say, although I have not been in that situation..

Comment

Magic Ninja is indeed the nuts on 2+2.

I wouldn't say I was on the way home from work that would imply you regularly drive on your own. 5star is the man with the plan that sounds good to me.

Alien on CH4 at 11 . . . Excited haven't seen it in years!

Opr

Comment

Usually better when high, but off that shtuff for the year.

Few cans in us in the flat tonight and its still absolutely great.

NSFW or Family!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw[/ame]
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1nQEQ6UAQ[/ame]
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5Pp41PRAw[/ame]
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prn_WVYC7vs[/ame]

Comment

Just produce it. They are unlikely to ask any questions, they will be too busy trying to enter the information into their computer.
                                                                                            Ask for a printed receipt though, in case they fuck it up, and claim you didn't show up.

Comment

I know someone that does that, and it sounds like 95% of the time it's the most boring job in the world. some good stories out of it though.

Comment

BBV advice needed:

Pulled by the guards this evening, checks tax, insurance, nct. everything fine. asks for my licence and i dont have it in the car, He takes my name, number, address and tells me i have to produce it in 10 days.
                                                                                                Problem is im a provisional driver and i was in the car on my own with no l plates. Guarda never asked me anything about my licence and wasnt local.
                                                                                                Whats my play from here?
                                                                                                Ok this is my field of expertise . When he asked you to produce your licence he would have asked you where you want to show your licence ie: choice of station. It wont matter anyway , just go in and tell the duty officer you were asked to produce your licence and he will just take down your licence number in the book and you wont hear another thing. After the ten days the officer that stopped you will chk the entries in the log and see that you were in and mark it off his note book .

You have nothing to worry about at all .

Comment

Thats grand, just gona go down and produce it so.

Think il put L plates up though when im going down and have a full licence driver with me.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                    I know someone that does that, and it sounds like 95% of the time it's the most boring job in the world. some good stories out of it though.
                                                                                                    You can't just say that and not tell us..

Comment

RTE have him giving final scores in champions league
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Sky have her
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Tough choice

Comment

Looking for some funny Biffoisms and found this old one. Cheered me up a little anyway

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGTeiJpl4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

ok shano listen carefully, I won't repeat this.
                                                                                                          Put your underpants on your head and stick two pencils up your nose. They'll think you're crazy and send you home.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                            Saw a training course for that somewhere. Thought about it for a moment and realised you'd probably run a high risk of having your head kicked in/threatened regularly.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                              ok shano listen carefully, I won't repeat this.
                                                                                                              Put your underpants on your head and stick two pencils up your nose. They'll think you're crazy and send you home.
                                                                                                              Wibble

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                So the question is - will she now look at you with increased awe, lust, and yet a slight sense of trepidation or will she look at you as the bad man who took her innocence in a snuggle struggle?
                                                                                                                I am hoping on this. Man if i was not married i would tap that ass all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                                  Saw a training course for that somewhere. Thought about it for a moment and realised you'd probably run a high risk of having your head kicked in/threatened regularly.
                                                                                                                  Reminds of a routine by Irish stand up Tommy Nickelson from about 10 years ago on doing a FAS secret service course. Loved his line about having a special watch where you pressed a button and out jumped a big fella in bad form

Comment

BBV advice needed: Whats my play from here?
                                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Get a licence

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Get a licence
                                                                                                                      thats fucking great advice, because that never crossed my mind.

Comment

BBV advice needed:

Whats my play from here?
                                                                                                                        Stick a 20 in the licence when you're passing it accross the counter.
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[23:50:32] Marty Smyth: had to stay out in greenwich tonite
                                                                                                                          [23:51:03] Marty Smyth: ridiculous in london.. there was a 2 starrearlier i found for 650 quid per nite
                                                                                                                          [23:51:26] nicky power: that crazy
                                                                                                                          [23:51:56] Marty Smyth: last minute.com, expedia, completely sold out
                                                                                                                          [23:52:00] Marty Smyth: nuts
                                                                                                                          [23:52:36] nicky power: like wtf fills london on a wednesday night
                                                                                                                          [23:52:53] Marty Smyth: i worked it out.. firstly the arsenal game
                                                                                                                          [23:54:10] Marty Smyth: secondly the head of a major international paedophile ring is visiting tomorrow, so i guess the extra rooms are taken up with all the security
                                                                                                                          [23:54:33] nicky power: whose that
                                                                                                                          [23:54:35] Marty Smyth: http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/h...00/8885730.stm

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X