Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    This isn’t just another dominant period.
    It’s a professional sports team playing in an amateur and semi-pro competition.
    Odds coming on all the time on the 10 in a row.
    The future of The SFC is a Dublin boot stamping on the faces of all the other counties, forever.
    Can you advise where we are going wrong with the ol hurling?

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
      Can you advise where we are going wrong with the ol hurling?
      Hurlings a more skillful game. Ye might get there eventually but unlike football you can’t just throw money at it and produce Automatons in the gym and send the out for some zero skill fisting the ball up the pitch
      Also without knowing anything whatsoever about it Foptball far more popular than hurling in dublin

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Two semi finals

Kerry v Galway - Kerry going for 5-in-a-row. 25,111 people.

Armagh v Offaly - Offaly the previous year's finalists - 17,523 people.

Two semi finals

Kerry v Meath - 45,405 people in attendance

Tyrone v Galway - 26, 644

'82 and '86 is a long reach into a past recession that struggles hard for relevance.
        Fact is that up to the bust in 2007 championship had grown to 20K per game average and since then right through the recovery there has been a steady decline to 13K per year.

Alarm bells won't go off because there's no need.
        No need at all

Well actually, in the broader context of what the GAA is for you might be right, if their aim is to be an amateur game that is run for the clubs and the players then it is heading in the right direction.
        If they want to be a sport that people want to watch, an entertainment product that will finance those clubs and young players then they are heading for very big trouble.
        Most pubs in Dublin today had the main focus of their screens and the vast majority of their customers tuned in to soccer.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Dubs for 10 in a row is only 12/1. Says it all really. 1/6 for the 5 now and 4/7 to do 6.

Comment

Hurlings a more skillful game. Ye might get there eventually but unlike football you can’t just throw money at it and produce Automatons in the gym and send the out for some zero skill fisting the ball up the pitch
            Also without knowing anything whatsoever about it Foptball far more popular than hurling in dublin
            LOL. This is in top 5 stupidest things you've ever written.

Con O'Callaghan, Brian Fenton, Ciaran Kilkenny, Diarmuid Connolly, Stephen Cluxton, Paul Mannion (just to name a few) are among the most skilful player to ever play the game.

Fenton is a SAVAGE midfielder.

The only true thing you said in the above post is that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about this.
            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
              Quick read regarding streaming and Juventus saying it's killing football

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/0...ling-football/
              ...That was well written by PSV, sorry I mean Steven Scragg...

Comment

LOL. This is in top 5 stupidest things you've ever written.

Con O'Callaghan, Brian Fenton, Ciaran Kilkenny, Diarmuid Connolly, Stephen Cluxton, Paul Mannion (just to name a few) are among the most skilful player to ever play the game.

Fenton is a SAVAGE midfielder.

The only true thing you said in the above post is that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about this.
                Skillful players in one of the least skillful field games going tbf. Handpassed goals and points...yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  '82 and '86 is a long reach into a past recession that struggles hard for relevance.
                  Fact is that up to the bust in 2007 championship had grown to 20K per game average and since then right through the recovery there has been a steady decline to 13K per year.
                  Attendances almost never got above 40k for semi-finals until Dublin v Kerry in the 70s. Even then, the greatest semi-final of that age (1977) only got about 50k.

Average semi-final attendance between 1980 and 1996 was about 25k.

1996 onwards the semi-final attendances grew, as did all attendances, up to the heights of 2007-ish.

This is going back to type really. It's a slide that should be addressed, but one bad attendance for a semi-final isn't the end of the world it's made out to be.

Comment

With all the money in Kerry and them having feck all other competing sports for the football you imagine they'd be just as professional as the Dubs . Maybe they are just bad businessmen. Get the Healy Raes to run it for you . They will have ye rowing boats to the Skelligs for fitness and the few extra bobs.

I'll be devastated when the Dubs fall at the 9 in a row . Up yer game ffs.

Comment

Skillful players in one of the least skillful field games going tbf. Handpassed goals and points...yuck.
                      No hand-passed goals this weekend. Con O'Callaghan's second goal was a long kick pass, fielded, beautiful step and finish.

Mannion scored an outrageous point from under the Cusack Stand yesterday, unbelievable skill. Don't believe me? Go and try it.

Go and try to high field a ball like Fenton over both O'Shea brothers. In fact, just try the high catch without anyone marking you when it travels that distance.

Just because you don't understand the skills involved doesn't mean they can or should be denigrated. Get over yourself.

Comment

If its a more skillfull game then money would produce less consistent results as luck would play a bigger role.

Comment

Kayroo, are you genuinely suggesting that today's attendance is the only warning sign here, if so you are being either extremely disingenuous or biased, possibly both.

As a Tipp man I really dont have a dog in this fight but anyone with any level of objectivity can see football is in a crisis, the likes of which it has never seen before and labelling it as cyclical is both lazy and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                            Kayroo, are you genuinely suggesting that today's attendance is the only warning sign here, if so you are being either extremely disingenuous or biased, possibly both.

As a Tipp man I really dont have a dog in this fight but anyone with any level of objectivity can see football is in a crisis, the likes of which it has never seen before and labelling it as cyclical is both lazy and dangerous.
                            I am saying that attendances are cyclical. And I am saying that the GAA need to do something about it by funding other counties properly and redrawing the funding balance to stop the effect Dublin are having on depressing attendances. Exactly as Kerry depressed attendances during the period when they did 4 in a row and then 3 in a row. I am mostly drawing attention to the fact that one game's attendance isn't the death knell of Gaelic football.

There hasn't been a sellout in the All Ireland Hurling Semi Finals in the last few years at least.

Kilkenny v Tipperary in 2016 had tickets go on general sale to the public. Clubs RETURNED their allocations.

Is hurling in crisis? No. It's getting stronger bit by bit. Attendances are not the real measure here.

Comment

You are the one who started quoting attendances though?? Todays attendance is a very very small piece of the evidence, an almost insignificant one in the bigger scheme of things.

I agree completely re the allocation of funding, buts it's going to take a long time to address the imbalance.

As I said previously I don't directly have a dog in this fight but just to be very very clear and in the interest of balance, absolutely none of this is Dublins fault and they are an incredible once in a generation group of footballers, but the discontent among the football fraternity is very loud and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                The eldest offspring has always wanted to be a Dr, she has been doing subjects to help achieve that goal. We applied to Universities in the UK, one being in Belfast, but god, it is expensive. Unfortunately, she was late in the application and she got turned down.

She got her results for her A Levels, where she aced them, especially the A in advanced chemistry, a subject she only started when she moved to Malta. Did Science for her Junior Cert only.

She applied to the University of Malta to do Medicine & Surgery and was told she has the grades. But because she is not Maltese, she needs to learn Medical Maltese. She basically had 2 months to learn the language, where she will sit a 30 minute role play exam that costs €500 to sit.

The course applications were to be in by March, the course was 6k! but she missed it. Due to brexit, there has been a downturn on UK applicants and the course didn't run. SO the course will be just done with a private tutor and come to about 450 for the lessons!.

BUT, the best part. The Uni course is FREE, once she gets in, that is it. They have no Fees for students who live in Malta. It is like the Scottish Uni system. It is fantastic that you don't need to have loads of €€€ to be able to go to Uni here and everyone gets a chance.

Can I borrow a few folks one times for the 5th of September when she sits the exam! she is petrified of failing of course, but I think she will do it.

I am so proud of her, she has worked hard so far and the final hurdle is now in sight...
                                My one time for Lucee, 🤞 I remember picking up one of her study books while there thinking jaysus. she's a great girl, she'll go far!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

I'd love to hear kayroos unbiased thoughts on gaa and it's current state. Great lad with his words and top class at using them. Has made a career out of bullshitting and fair play.

Now I did say unbiased so probably best to ignore this and pretend you can take the sky blue tinted glasses off.

Comment

Up Down.
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      I went from a time where I loathed Dublin football. That famous picture of the Dublin fan viciously shouting abuse at Tommy Lyons in 2004 I think summed it all up for me. There was talent, but it was undone by lack of discipline. In fact there has always been talent in Dublin football and take the last 7 or so years out of it and they have surely underachieved for their pool of players.

I've moved from my point in the early 2000's to now absolutely enjoying watching them play football. They are so skilled, absolute master practitioners but also tacticians of their sport. The reason they are so good to watch, for me at least is two fold but both sides of that coin have the same source. They are now a very disciplined side who benefit from a genius of a manager. These players would not be going for 5 in a row were Jim Gavin not at the helm during this period. Sure he had the talent at his disposal as many managers have before. He channelled it into the brilliance we have the joy of watching now.

The people who are complaining need to stop and soak it all up. Admire the absolute brilliance for what it is but with a nod to an outstanding manager. This is what makes GAA so great (I could write about the bad also if I wanted). The skill is insane. DJ Carey, Shefflin, Tommy Walsh, Brian Whelehan, John Troy, Seanie McMahon, Brian Lohan and so on and on - joys to watch. It just so happens Dublin have a collection of players of that breath at this time. This wont last, it will change and quicker than people realise.
                                      I thoroughly enjoy watching Dublin play football too, they are simply phenomenal, they play the style of football that people want to see, not quite Kerry kick passing but far more enjoyable than blanket defences and alike.

The fear with Dublin is linked to what you said around their inability to use their talent optimally for many years, something which I think is completely correct.
                                      Gavin is a fine manager and perhaps they may not have had the dominance without him but the legacy he'll leave behind may be that optimisation of talent, a legacy that may be perpetual.

Now that they have the optimisation cracked and their better athletes realise the value in playing GAA opposed to a variety of other sports, something which Kerry, Kilkenny, Mayo always had, it comes down to a sheer numbers game.
                                      Almost every major county searches and finds those players in the 99.9 percentile, the gap lies in the fact that the number of those players that exist in Dublin is simply higher.

I'm in total agreement with you up until the highlighted part above, this is the crux for me, Dublin have the players right now but given this additional optimisation, they may have the players almost ever year.
                                      At what point do those who believe an issue doesn't exist- I agree we haven't reached that yet- look at this and say "Dublin have now won X or Y All Ireland's", something must be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                        I'd love to hear kayroos unbiased thoughts on gaa and it's current state. Great lad with his words and top class at using them. Has made a career out of bullshitting and fair play.

Now I did say unbiased so probably best to ignore this and pretend you can take the sky blue tinted glasses off.
                                        Go search my posts on Dublin GAA - I have always openly accepted I have an irrational bias towards them. I’d be a fool not to recognize that bias. It’s a topic for which I have a clear and openly stated bias. I accept that. Dublin GAA elicits an almost purely emotional response from me. I try to limit that and engage on as unbiased a level as I can, but not recognizing that it’s there would be folly.

Now, that being said, on the broader topic of the GAA I can be unbiased (mostly). So here goes:

1. The Sky deal should be ended when the contract comes to an end, presuming there’s no penalty free way out of it earlier. It’s not what the GAA is about and having games behind a pay wall is nonsense. I was ambivalent about this before, now I’m dead set against it.

2. There are too many games. As Malachy Clerkin (I think) said on the Second Captains podcast last week - our genetic memory of the championship is as straight knockout. Having an early system to avoid the 9 months training for 70 mins of championship for teams is a good idea, but having a round robin at the quarter final stage is insane. The Super 8s have to go. Less games is actually better in this instance.

3. Provincial championships are dead and vested interests in provincial boards are using money and influence to stop congress from ever even considering scrapping them. The odd competitive one (Roscommon winning Connacht) becomes the rallying point for the “ah sure, how could ye deny them a day like that?” brigade. Either we have a concerted approach to dealing with the championship or we don’t. And as long as the provincial championships are part of the main championship calendar in their current form - the present championship will continue to wither through lack of competition.

4. Provincial venues are better for most games before the semi finals. Better craic, better atmosphere and better spectacle.

5. Dublin should receive little or no central funding for current expenditures (capital projects I see differently) for the next few years to free up a cash injection in places that need it. But those counties should only get it once they put in place proper governance structures. Dublin’s rise to dominance is as much based on good planning as good funding and you need both.

6. A two-tiered championship only works if it’s tied into the league and if it’s grandfathered in over 5 years to give Division 4 teams time.

7. Nothing will work in the GAA until we have a functioning central games calendar. That task may be beyond the wit of men. As long as county boards remain parochial and narrow minded protectors of their own small power base, it will be an uphill struggle to get through proper fixture reform.

So, there’s some thoughts. Enjoy.

Comment

Tough to get back into wearing long trousers and not drinking at lunch after 3 weeks off.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last few hours of music King!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              Tough to get back into wearing long trousers and not drinking at lunch after 3 weeks off.
                                              I spotted a few more tenured employees around the office in shorts for a few weeks so I figured license granted.

Cue 2 weeks of shorts in the office, casual attire is just such a plus in a job.

Comment

In much the same way, as I argue in a forthcoming paper in the journal Erkenntnis, if our universe has been created by an advanced civilization for research purposes, then it is reasonable to assume that it is crucial to the researchers that we don’t find out that we’re in a simulation. If we were to prove that we live inside a simulation, this could cause our creators to terminate the simulation — to destroy our world.
                                                Hadn't really considered this. If it were true, even if the plug wasn't pulled you'd have to imagine it would still lead to a complete breakdown in society, even though everything being a simulation doesn't really change things.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Hadn't really considered this. If it were true, even if the plug wasn't pulled you'd have to imagine it would still lead to a complete breakdown in society, even though everything being a simulation doesn't really change things.
                                                  Could be that it’s a simulation to discover what would happen if a society was to discover that they are in a simulation.

Comment

Even if the world / universe isn't a simulation our experience of it is via our brains which produces a controlled simulation anyway.

Sorry for the spoiler for anyone who thinks the world they experience is actually out there in the way they experience it.

Comment

Yeah it wouldn't be efficient or necessary for our brains to be able to accurately interpret the world.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        Even if the world / universe isn't a simulation our experience of it is via our brains which produces a controlled simulation anyway.

Sorry for the spoiler for anyone who thinks the world they experience is actually out there in the way they experience it.
                                                        So if you are stimulated by simulated sex, you are in fact having stimulated simulated, simulated sex . The programming code for this must be very impressive. Explains a lot though, I keep experiencing power surges at End of Day but I can’t find the reset button on the back of the missus neck which is very frustrating indeed. Place another coin in the slot please Odin

Comment

Anywhere I'd get the zip on a tent repaired/replaced in Dublin? Zipyard seem reluctant

Comment

Just because you don't understand the skills involved doesn't mean they can or should be denigrated.
                                                            I think that can apply to the vast majority of sports.
                                                            If people tend to disregard the skills involved in sports they don't like.

Comment

Tonights dinner was dedicated to Tara.

Here's what it's made from.
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              Water, Vegetable Protein (25%) (Soy, Wheat, Pea), Vegetable Oil, Stock Powder, Pea Fibre, Thickener (Methyl Cellulose), Natural Colours (Beet, Caramel I, Paprika), Natural Flavours, Salt, Herbs and Spices (Pepper), Vegetable Extract.

Seen a burger place near me adverting these plant based burgers recently. Then seen the same burgers pattys for sale in the supermarket. Said I'd give the ma whirl.

Lacking that juicy beef flavour, obvious. But taste was good and texture was spot on. Side by side it might stand out a bit. But on a toasted bun with fried onions, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. It was surprisingly passable as an enjoyable burger.

In fact, so enjoying it so much, that I accidently finished it, with 6 chips lying on the plate. Genuinely.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                So if you are stimulated by simulated sex, you are in fact having stimulated simulated, simulated sex . The programming code for this must be very impressive. Explains a lot though, I keep experiencing power surges at End of Day but I can’t find the reset button on the back of the missus neck which is very frustrating indeed. Place another coin in the slot please Odin
                                                                The oul morning horn seems like a bug rather than a feature so
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                  On the second point, couldn't agree more that the game is facing, if not already in the midst of, a massive crisis but I disagree about the alarm bells, they are ringing very loudly and the top brass are extremely worried. What exactly they do about it is another matter!!
                                                                  Out of interest, what gives you this impression? Everything I hear from GAA brass seems to suggest a Comical Ali attitude. Having said that I try to hear as little as I can from these types.

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                  I agree, no issue with a card being rescinded at all but is it usually investigated in this way?

It seems as though they should be decided upon after the match which it occurred in.

That's kind of why I asked the question because the whole thing seems a tad opaque.
                                                                  You can't appeal a black card until you pick up a third and the ban that goes with. AFAIK at that point you can then only appeal one of them, so you have to take the one you think you're most likely to get off and go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    I’d imagine you see this phenomenon a lot in MMA criticism?

Comment

I think it works the opposite way too, people over estimate the skill required to compete in the sports they favour.
                                                                      It seems like a standard enough bias to me.

Comment

Phfffff

Aliens from planet 9(possibly nibiru) visited us and spurned the growth in human evolution, the pyramids in Egypt and South America, the heads on Easter island... The signs are all there

Comment

It's been 20 years give or take since I switched from cornetto's to white magnums as my ice cream of choice. Rediscovered the appeal of a just about to melt cornetto in brilliant sun and heat these last 2 weeks in Italy. Perfectly designed for warm weather with the cone and chocolate at the bottom. Magnum's much better in temperate climate though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            The oul morning horn seems like a bug rather than a feature so
                                                                            Computer sez NO

Comment

Magnum's
                                                                              Magna
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

you see this a lot between Martial Arts styles.
                                                                                Tae Kwon Do = Takes ones Dough
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  Magna
                                                                                  Magnoi

Comment

It's been 20 years give or take since I switched from cornetto's to white magnums as my ice cream of choice. Rediscovered the appeal of a just about to melt cornetto in brilliant sun and heat these last 2 weeks in Italy. Perfectly designed for warm weather with the cone and chocolate at the bottom. Magnum's much better in temperate climate though
                                                                                    Always thought you were a loop the loop type

Comment

gout update:

Recently flared up again and decided enough was enough and went to podiatrist.
                                                                                      Have now been told it's not gout but socket injury brought on by hyper mobility.
                                                                                      Says it also explains hip knee and ankle problems.
                                                                                      Apparently my bones have extended movement as my ligaments don't restrict movement.
                                                                                      Which explains my wonderful snake hips on the dancefloor but means I dislocate my joins in and out a hell of a lot.

And after all this was carrying my daughter out of the bath and kicked the door frame. Spun around to catch here on my chest and put my right arm out behind me to break my fall. instead strain my intercostal / pectoral muscles as my arm goes straight behind me and strain my left Achilles

If I was a fucking horse, I'd been shot years ago.

Podiatrist recommended I get MBT shoes/trainers .
                                                                                      So at least I have that going for me

Comment

Tonights dinner was dedicated to Tara.

Here's what it's made from.
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        Water, Vegetable Protein (25%) (Soy, Wheat, Pea), Vegetable Oil, Stock Powder, Pea Fibre, Thickener (Methyl Cellulose), Natural Colours (Beet, Caramel I, Paprika), Natural Flavours, Salt, Herbs and Spices (Pepper), Vegetable Extract.

Seen a burger place near me adverting these plant based burgers recently. Then seen the same burgers pattys for sale in the supermarket. Said I'd give the ma whirl.

Lacking that juicy beef flavour, obvious. But taste was good and texture was spot on. Side by side it might stand out a bit. But on a toasted bun with fried onions, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. It was surprisingly passable as an enjoyable burger.

In fact, so enjoying it so much, that I accidently finished it, with 6 chips lying on the plate. Genuinely.
                                                                                        Never heard of that one! There seems to be a million and one of these coming out at the moment. Can't complain! Was eating a double beyond burger the other day at Bujo here in Dublin, easy 40g of protein. Looking forward to v2 of it to hit Ireland or the impossible.
                                                                                        Ate chips, panko pickles and burger in a kind of circle, mixing it up now and then.

Big news in centra for me today, the juxtaposition of Afternoon Tea with a jambon is delightful.

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 12-08-19, 13:06.

Comment

Eating over sugarred shite like cornetto's in Italy is a sin!

Pistachio Gelato.

Comment

Pistachio gelato from La Gelateria in London is where it is at, warning the woman will give out to you for say pistachio wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Out of interest, what gives you this impression? Everything I hear from GAA brass seems to suggest a Comical Ali attitude. Having said that I try to hear as little as I can from these types.
                                                                                              Only going on feedback from our county delegates, the way he described last years Ard Comhairle was that in the 20 years he has been going it was along with the SKY deal and the opening up of Croker the only other topic that all delegates had a strong view on, normally its all about self preservation and mè fèinism but this is grabbing the attention of all and sundry, certainly at that level.

At the very top I don't really have any evidence only I know there has been a number of quotes/articles from the ptesident about dropping attendances. I would certainly say they are aware, what if anything they do about it is another matter altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Eating over sugarred shite like cornetto's in Italy is a sin!

Pistachio Gelato.
                                                                                                lol, if you knew me you'd know how much gelato I consume. Pistacchio is my go to flavour. I was talking hanging out at home

Comment

p'stashio
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah MMA, and jiu jitsu very often. Which I find more bizarre.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    Never heard of that one! There seems to be a million and one of these coming out at the moment. Can't complain! Was eating a double beyond burger the other day at Bujo here in Dublin, easy 40g of protein. Looking forward to v2 of it to hit Ireland or the impossible.
                                                                                                    Ate chips, panko pickles and burger in a kind of circle, mixing it up now and then.
                                                                                                    I had this one in my hand in the shop too.

But the one above was on special so I went for that one. Will try the above next week
                                                                                                    #MeatFreeMonday

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Podiatrist recommended I get MBT shoes/trainers .
                                                                                                      So at least I have that going for me
                                                                                                      Bring ya up an inch or two aswell. Win win.

Comment

Oh yeah that's the beyond I was eating, you likely have the v1 version there like us, v2 is just released in the US after 3 years more R&D, be good to try both and see the difference.

Comment

lol, if you knew me you'd know how much gelato I consume. Pistacchio is my go to flavour. I was talking hanging out at home
                                                                                                          If you saw me you'd know how much of it I consume

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                            Oh yeah that's the beyond I was eating, you likely have the v1 version there like us, v2 is just released in the US after 3 years more R&D, be good to try both and see the difference.
                                                                                                            Gary did a review of Burgerkings offering recently

Enjoy!!Check out my other social media accounts:Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gary200Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/gary20oInstagram: https://www.inst...
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5eC7fZ-bfw
                                                                                                              Love listening to that guys voice. I had it at bareburger in New York, it was class. It's the only one I've had so far that I was thinking was actually just like meat, which was strange after 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5eC7fZ-bfw
                                                                                                                Isn't that the one they cook on the same grill as the meat burgers? Kinda defeats the purpose, although it might add flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  Isn't that the one they cook on the same grill as the meat burgers? Kinda defeats the purpose, although it might add flavour.
                                                                                                                  Think the mayonnaise is a more serious concern for the dedicated vegan.
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The authors estimate that for men, reducing drinking from the current suggested upper limit of 2 drinks a day, to no more than 5 a week, would add on average 1–2 years of life.
                                                                                                                    Would probably feel like 10-20

Comment

Couldn't care less about something being cooked on the same grill as something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        Would probably feel like 10-20
                                                                                                                        My current diet would be ruined.

Comment

Beans and liquor.

Please write a diet book.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X