Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@hitch

Photo job biggest waste ever. You only get what you pay for and you'll get better pics yourself over time. They look totally fabricated. Think tony soprano portrait and you won't be far wrong

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
      @hitch

Photo job biggest waste ever. You only get what you pay for and you'll get better pics yourself over time. They look totally fabricated. Think tony soprano portrait and you won't be far wrong

Take pic with camera phone...uoload here.
      You take the photos, we turn them into stunning canvas prints! Top rated, with the lowest prices and money back guarantee! Delivered within 5 working days!

Best money ever spent. Them photo shoot yolks are a rip off all staged, awful. Nice natural pics from phone!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

dobby hit me up with paypal details or if GAB shares his pick I'll roll it onto the tuesday horsie
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Some kind mod delete all my Poland posts please, finkle-esque levels of tipping there.
          Originally posted by careca View Post
          @hitch

we got taken for a ride when the baby was only a few weeks old.
          Went to this baby fair in the RDS and 'won' a photo shoot worth €200
          said photo shoot then cost me the guts of €600 once mammy saw was shown how wonderful they all were.
          The frames cost more than anything else in these shops btw
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

stickin 25 quid on telly bingo for you dob
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

at what point will "if it talks, like a duck, acts like and duck" apply here?

Also, pitchforks!

Comment

Won that soccer match 1-0. Got blown up with 5 mins to go cos they started boxing lol. Suited us perfectly. Bit sore now so having a few cans with the lads. Will send on Eurovision deets later or tomorrow. I know yer good for

Never known a bunch of lads trying to get rid of money as bad before

Comment

@Jibzzzzzzzzzz preferred payment options?

Comment

Comment

Went out for a few pints last night - I'd say I had 6 or 7 but was home by 12.30. Standard enough stuff. Anyways, today I'm in absolute ribbons - basically worst hangover ever and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Must be getting old - is this what the future holds

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        Went out for a few pints last night - I'd say I had 6 or 7 but was home by 12.30. Standard enough stuff. Anyways, today I'm in absolute ribbons - basically worst hangover ever and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Must be getting old - is this what the future holds
                        Usually that only kicks in after you've had a few kids. UL
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Usually that only kicks in after you've had a few kids. UL
                          Was in Harry Byrne's on Friday with your neighbour which was my first trip out this year. 5 bottles of Sierra Nevada is my threshold.

Usually get the mrs. to haver one glass out of the bottle on a Sunday to err on the side of caution

Currently drinking that 2011 Chateau St. Pierre from Aldi that you were skeptical of..for €30 I can't imagine you'll find a better value bottle in Ireland...she's gettin' none of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            A question:

Have had a silly longstanding desire to immortalise my family with a family photography session, and going to use some of the Portuguese money for it.

Cost is €150 for a one hour session, plus then you pay for individual prints.

Am I right in assuming you'd still get digital prints of all the photos taken of the prints you didn't order? I'm assuming for €150 as the base cost you would.
                            If its not stated you dont get it. Ask up front.

really??? fcks sake, it costs them nothing
                            Costs them print sales... where the real margin is.

However... shop around. You are likely to find someone who will be happy to give you the digital files (look for people without an established studio/brick and mortar presence).
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                              What were you drinking? Was the pint bad?

Comment

PM's sent for moneyz. Ty

Comment

RD3's neighbour is a sleeper imo. I've heard more than enough about this guy to suspect all is not as it seems. Consistently on deck to step up in any emergency. The neighbour that keeps on giving. The guy is playing the meta game biding his time inveigling his way into the confidences.
                                  zuutroy is probably jusy about ready to give him a solo flight on his watch. Cricket and pimms and zoos isnt cutting it for him but aviation hmmm aviation,
                                  Dont say you haven't been warned.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      RD3's neighbour is a sleeper imo. I've heard more than enough about this guy to suspect all is not as it seems. Consistently on deck to step up in any emergency. The neighbour that keeps on giving. The guy is playing the meta game biding his time inveigling his way into the confidences.
                                      zuutroy is probably jusy about ready to give him a solo flight on his watch. Cricket and pimms and zoos isnt cutting it for him but aviation hmmm aviation,
                                      Dont say you haven't been warned.
                                      Not sure it's the same neighbour?

Comment

Whatever about the Putz in charge, they've really gone to town on Spicey!

https://youtu.be/fbhz3XcNzGU
                                        Did you accidentally post the 3 month old one? Here's last nights one

Sean Spicer (Melissa McCarthy) confronts President Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) about the rumors that he's being replaced by Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Aidy Brya...

Also Pie

Pie's attention turns to Washington.To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@storyful.com”

I'm surprised he's (Trump) has lasted this long, like how difficult would it be to induce a heart attack
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

So Europa League for Arsenal. I miss Dennis Bergkamp. Ozil and Sanchez rolled into one

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

I'm surprised he's (Trump) has lasted this long, like how difficult would it be to induce a heart attack
                                            Looks to me like he's put on at least 10 kgs since January, even if he does manage to eat himself to death no one stupid or evil enough to support him will ever believe it wasn't a hit by cia or fbi.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Looks to me like he's put on at least 10 kgs since January, even if he does manage to eat himself to death no one stupid or evil enough to support him will ever believe it wasn't a hit by cia or fbi.
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                So Europa League for Arsenal. I miss Dennis Bergkamp. Ozil and Sanchez rolled into one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ah97qHjLE
                                                Really hope arsenal somehow pull it off.
                                                Juergen klopp was fine when he was a seldom glimpsed bundesliga manager but now such a pain in the arse with his Bet Victor and Opel (and Nivea ) ads
                                                Wenger In
                                                Last edited by Guest; 15-05-17, 00:05.

Comment

Rather have a president who could tell a joke than one who is one. At time I remember people thnking he was a bit of a fool and a failed actor but he had served in government beforehand and his easy going attitude in hindsight belied his obvious intelligence. Trump I feel is simply ....................fek knows

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                    Rather have a president who could tell a joke than one who is one. At time I remember people thnking he was a bit of a fool and a failed actor but he had served in government beforehand and his easy going attitude in hindsight belied his obvious intelligence. Trump I feel is simply ....................fek knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVYtIdUcYqY
                                                    You Nordies are a weird bunch. What would yous know about presidents, get over things like flags and religion then you might be allowed share our president.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      You Nordies are a weird bunch. What would yous know about presidents, get over things like flags and religion then you might be allowed share our president.
                                                      Jeez, just because you 'southies' have been through the predator stages be it tigers, priests or equality doesn't give you right to prey on the embryonic nordies as they develop into a sane functioning society. Admittingly it's early stages. BTW I am an atheist, never sent kids to church. Was 'raised' protestant sent kids to integrated school and eldest moving to catholic school for a levels. Confused?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        Jeez, just because you 'southies' have been through the predator stages be it tigers, priests or equality doesn't give you right to prey on the embryonic nordies as they develop into a sane functioning society. Admittingly it's early stages. BTW I am an atheist, never sent kids to church. Was 'raised' protestant sent kids to integrated school and eldest moving to catholic school for a levels. Confused?
                                                        *Throws piss*

Chucky air law

Whoosh.

Comment

A question:

Have had a silly longstanding desire to immortalise my family with a family photography session, and going to use some of the Portuguese money for it.

Cost is €150 for a one hour session, plus then you pay for individual prints.

Am I right in assuming you'd still get digital prints of all the photos taken of the prints you didn't order? I'm assuming for €150 as the base cost you would.
                                                          I think you mean digital files. Yes you usually do. I am surprised they don't list that in the package. If they don't then don't assume it's included. Be aware if it's graphic software it might have inbuilt software to stop you making extra prints. They will usually let you choose what prints you want. But you should ask if you are going to get digital files of everything and if there is going to be software to stop you downloading them and making prints yourself.

I get headshots but for twice that price...and the photographer lili forberg does give digital files we are able to print them out here using ink jet printers. But we have software to get around in design and illustrator. If you don't you are going to have to bring it to a printing place and they usually don't like to print extra files without the photographers permission that is if they even can.

She does family shoots too info@misslili.net she is pretty good .
                                                          Last edited by Guest; 15-05-17, 07:15.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                            Not sure it's the same neighbour?
                                                            correct

Comment

More info on those indictments.

Comment

andyfatbastard

Comment

On this day in 1996 , Shooter McGavin blew a 4 shot lead on the back 9 of the Tour Championship, losing out to Happy Gilmore

Comment

More info on those indictments.
                                                                    Seems like wishful conspiracy theories so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      Anyone able to suggest somewhere to get a nice leather passport holder with some script embossed into it?

There are a lot of options on Etsy so tricky to choose one. Somewhere more local would be better too.
                                                                      Found this Irish crowd doing leather bits and pieces:

Ordered the passport case on thursday or friday and it arrived this morning. It looks great - the script they engrave the name in is very nice. It went down very well.

Some other nice little gifts available on the site also.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        sounds like you might wish to offer odds on this matter....

Trump NOT to be President on XXXX date plz

Comment

Clearly I haven't donated enough to the Denny Beard Grooming fund already

Comment

Can a kind mod please reset the password to the werewolfmod account and pm it to me? Ta.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sounds like you might wish to offer odds on this matter....

Trump NOT to be President on XXXX date plz
                                                                              Do you have any date in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                Can a kind mod please reset the password to the werewolfmod account and pm it to me? Ta.
                                                                                I'll do this. You didn't reply the other day when I asked if it was done so didn't do it in case it was already done.

Comment

Do you have any date in mind?
                                                                                  well let's try a few:

Independence Day (04-July)

Labour Day (01-Sep)

and one year from today

Comment

Mensh is a complete loon but seems to have a number of contacts

Comment

RDIII needs to follow the trump wellness doctrine.
                                                                                      All that calf tearing for nothing

Comment

I know she broke things before, but she's also been wrong a few accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                          What were you drinking? Was the pint bad?
                                                                                          Guinness. I think it was just coincidence tbh - I could only stay in work for fifteen minutes this morning before I'd to wave the white flag.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                            But we have software to get around in design and illustrator. If you don't you are going to have to bring it to a printing place and they usually don't like to print extra files without the photographers permission that is if they even can.
                                                                                            Illustrator is for vector files, not photographs.
                                                                                            No matter what format the finished photos come in, he'll be able to print from the desktop.
                                                                                            The only issue is whether or not he gets access to digital copies.

Comment

If impeachment proceedings happen and it gets as far as the Senate, given at that stage he will surely know which way the vote will go, will he resign or will his ego take him the whole way?
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                If impeachment proceedings happen and it gets as far as the Senate, given at that stage he will surely know which way the vote will go, will he resign or will his ego take him the whole way?
                                                                                                he'll resign

once Flynn flips on him, he's toast imo

Comment

If I wanted to take someone to small claims court, how would I go about it without having to paying out too much of the monies I get from it. It's for ~1k and I'll win hands down, how do?
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Preorder Multitudes - New album out on April 14th (https://feist.lnk.to/multitudes)Music video by Feist performing 1234. (C) 2007 Polydor (France)

or

Feist loves counting 1, 2, 3, 4. Sing along and help Fiest, Elmo, and more count to the number four. For more fun games and videos for your preschooler in a ...

I gotta be honest, I think the second is the better song

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      Seems like good craic, like being on Judge Judy or Judge Rinder.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

They should pipe in Orsen Welles narrating War of the Worlds into the Whitehouse for the Lols.

Comment

Trump seems to be about to make Dublin Airport THE European airhub to US with the upcoming dumbass ban on laptops on EU-US flights. Which can't apply to Dublin due to preclearance. We'll have to name a terminal after him at this rate.
                                                                                                              Is it only on flights into the US

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Found this Irish crowd doing leather bits and pieces:

Ordered the passport case on thursday or friday and it arrived this morning. It looks great - the script they engrave the name in is very nice. It went down very well.

Some other nice little gifts available on the site also.
                                                                                                                Lovely.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                RDIII needs to follow the trump wellness doctrine.
                                                                                                                All that calf tearing for nothing

Set number of heartbeats imo
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Trump seems to be about to make Dublin Airport THE European airhub to US with the upcoming dumbass ban on laptops on EU-US flights. Which can't apply to Dublin due to preclearance. We'll have to name a terminal after him at this rate.
                                                                                                                  Why would preclearance affect the ban? Preclearance just means you do customs and immigration in Dublin.
                                                                                                                  Once you been clear, you're still bound by the rules of the plane. I don't see what preclearance changes - am I missing a trick here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                    Why would preclearance affect the ban? Preclearance just means you do customs and immigration in Dublin.
                                                                                                                    Once you been clear, you're still bound by the rules of the plane. I don't see what preclearance changes - am I missing a trick here?
                                                                                                                    I think pre clearance means that it's classed as an internal flight. They certainly land at domestic terminals anyhow.

Comment

I have two tickets to see Brian Cox in the Three Arena on the 24th that I got as a present before I moved out of Dublin.

Looking to sell them on at face value which I think is ~125 on the off chance that anyone here is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        I think pre clearance means that it's classed as an internal flight. They certainly land at domestic terminals anyhow.
                                                                                                                        I thought that the domestic terminal optional is simply because you've cleared immigration, thus no need for a immigration control at the destination.
                                                                                                                        I'd be surprised if it suddenly meant international security rules didn't apply. The baggage limits and such are still international limits I'd guess.

Comment

There's pre-clearance in Abu Dhabi as well so if it helps us it helps them (it didn't help them when I was passing through back in March FWIW).

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X