Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyriot entry gets points for wardrobe ingenuity.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Beaten by the infamous Israeli pollen count
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Doesn't that make Greece 'South Macedonia' though?
        the greeks were in uproar about them calling themselves macedonia so they changed from former yugoslavian republic of macedonia to north macedonia, the greeks apparently are still not all that happy about it tho

Comment

Cyriot entry gets points for wardrobe ingenuity.
          That good or bad for me??

Just in the door from Hols...feet up thank fuck...need a solo holiday to recover

Comment

Slovenia.
            Nul pointe 1.01
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Slovenia.
              A classic love song with fuck all love in it
              Possible nil points

Comment

Norway had it all

Comment

Norway.
                  This is eurovision!!
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

They were awesome. Come on Iceland.

Comment

Icelandic Gary numan with the soul caliber cos play.
                      Fuck that was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                        A classic love song with fuck all love in it
                        Possible nil points

Comment

Eurovision just keeps raising the bar
                          Awesome

Comment

French entry singing en anglais.

Quelle horreur!
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

At least Slovenia was different, every time I flick over the same shite is on. Mack the knife ion TG4 will do for me until the voting wstarts

Comment

Serbia killing the vibe here

Comment

Comment

Much reggaeton beats in a lot of the songs tonight

Comment

That or Norway
                                      Fucking hell

Comment

Windscreen wiper special that was

Comment

This Aussie song is visually stunning.

Comment

The was one guy who lay there dying, and a dozen people passed him and didn't notice because they mistook him for a famous body in the are called Green Boots.

Comment

Iceland song is magic. im behind ye all .

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                This Aussie song is visually stunning.
                                                Thought she was going to lean back and impale one of her dancers with her head gear

Comment

We're in the end game now lads

Comment

The blonde hostess will trouble my sleep tonight.

Comment

eat yer heart out PT Barnum

Comment

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home http://www.bbc.co.uk/eurovisionLena ...

Comment

my fav Eurovision song ever

From "Sexuality", available: https://sebastientellier.bandcamp.comListen to the album on YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=j2RP1bUy3B4&list=PLCuEH5Tl2B8qa...

Comment

Italy the big mover, into as short as 4/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                              Ditto.
                                                              Such a choon

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfqOrMlwOjs

In my estimation the best Eurovision song of all time
                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

...Did I come last yet?...

Comment

Why are the favs shortening into 1/2 , there would hardly be useful be realtime info on the live vote ?

Comment

Embarrassing out of tune stuff from Madge.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Is this a remix?
                                                                        Everyone's a fruit and nut case!

Comment

thats the worst song ive ever heard.

Comment

Now would be a good time for Iran to unleash the nukes, Christ

Comment

We expect better at the eurovision

Comment

Is Madge's voice shot?

Comment

Takes 3 minutes to bomb a load of Palestinians

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Is Madge's voice shot?

Papa dont preach

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Is Madge's voice shot?
                                                                                        Didn't hear it but Madge hasn't had a voice for at least 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          Macedonia @200/1 isn't the worst Ew bet in the world

1st year
                                                                                          Good technical performance
                                                                                          Nice anthem song about pride
                                                                                          Decent jiggle

Ticks all the boxes
                                                                                          Well spotted, Loads of 500 - 750 available when you posted they were trading at 250/1 right until they hit the lead and were still 40/1 until they got the Albania vote 5/1 now and I'm green all over
                                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 18-05-19, 22:29.

Comment

Lads ye need to stop making excuses with all the betting talk

Yer watching the Eurovision, most of ye are adult males and to the best of my knowledge, very few of ye are a gay

Let gay people have their toys, they have so few left!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                              Lads ye need to stop making excuses with all the betting talk

Yer watching the Eurovision, most of ye are adult males and to the best of my knowledge, very few of ye are a gay

Let gay people have their toys, they have so few left!
                                                                                              I'm not gay but I admire the lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                Didn't hear it but Madge hasn't had a voice for at least 20 years
                                                                                                Didn't Elton John go mental at some awards ceremony years ago when she won best live performance!?

Comment

I'm not gay but I admire the lifestyle
                                                                                                  Good shirts and choice in drinks!

Comment

5 Ew is some sweat.
                                                                                                    Annoyed I didn't got with my gut more as I've loads on Norway and russia

Comment

5 Ew is some sweat.
                                                                                                      Annoyed I didn't got with my gut more as I've loads on Norway and russia
                                                                                                      glgl

Comment

DP you'd have been fair sick if you were on North Macedonia at 110 in the jury vote market

Comment

LMAO 3 points for the UK 0 for Germany

Comment

Ah GTFO Norway bottom to top !

Comment

Norway.
                                                                                                              The peoples champ

Comment

UL DP you are not even going to be top 8

Comment

BEst voting ever

Comment

Sick

Comment

I think I've two top. 5s but Fmfl

Comment

Winner looks like Zuutroy. I'm off to bed. Winner of Comp 2 PM me payment deets.

Comment

Poor Sweden though

Sweden need 253 points'
                                                                                                                          'They need 253 points'
                                                                                                                          'A reminder Sweden need 253 points'
                                                                                                                          *pause*
                                                                                                                          'Who will win Eurovision, Netherlands or Sweden who need 253 points'
                                                                                                                          '253 points remember'
                                                                                                                          'And now the number of votes for Sweden, who need 253 points'
                                                                                                                          *pause*
                                                                                                                          'And the votes for Sweden - who need 253 are....
                                                                                                                          ...
                                                                                                                          ...
                                                                                                                          ...
                                                                                                                          90-something'

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X