Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Liking norway...
    Snap. 7/1 about top 10 finish taken. Printing.

UK finish 17-20 @6/1.

Comment

remember folks, Jedward knocked her out in xfactor
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

this is rag n bone man human only with new lyrics

wait, one leg dancing, all is well
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Linky, given the lull in the singing?
            Powered by http://www.eurovision.tv/Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back live at the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest

Comment

Id make her yodel

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                Snap. 7/1 about top 10 finish taken. Printing.

UK finish 17-20 @6/1.
                Strong 5-1 on the exchanges and 7-1 on PP. Thanks.

Opr

Comment

Believe in the Hype, I'm in love with the yodel.

Comment

Sounds like the Script song Hall of Fame

Comment

Ceaucescu must be turning in his unmarked grave
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

damn that yodelling cutie

Comment

Lady GAGA

Comment

took 7-1 on norway.

usual mix of all sorts of stupid bets taken.

Spain last is surely buying money though

Comment

Isn't this just Titanium?

Comment

Hope David Guetta is getting a credit on the Germany song cos the music is an exact replica of his song Titanium

Comment

🔔 Subscribe to be notified for new videos: https://davidguetta.lnk.to/YouTubeFollow David Guetta:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidguetta/TikTok: ht...

Comment

germany with the blatant titanium rip off

Comment

Ukraine didn't get the memo.

Excellent.

Comment

No idea why ye all fancy Norway for Top 10 but on the bandwagon.

Comment

Ukraine didn't realise it wasn't an actual battle of the bands?

Was quite good tbh!

Comment

Is your wan okay? Seems really upset.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Belgium firm favorite here.....

Comment

This could easily win. Fck.
                                                    18 into 8s. Enjoyed that song tbh.

Comment

this song is growing on me but she looks terrified

Comment

Comment

Very good pop tune.

Comment

classic eurovison move there

Comment

Comment

Backing singers courtesy of littlewoods catalogue
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Turned it around towards the end but poor Robin looked nervous as hell in the early stages of that performance.

Edit - Market seems to have liked it. Although I think you might be on to something Hitch. Just back everything a few songs prior to them singing and then lay off after they perform seems like a good strategy.

Opr

Comment

She'd be a worthy winner. Thank fck I've no money in Irish Bank a/c or I'd be all-in.
                                                                    Unfortunately I have. On.

Can't wait for the songs to finish so I can stop gambling.

Comment

I'm pretty confused how Italy are 3rd faves

Comment

5/2 Aww in.

Comment

Comment

No surprise to see a 17 year old boy wearing wrist bandages, probably hanging round with yodel girl.

Comment

Not a bad performance from the kid here

Comment

Bulgaria will piss up.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  I'm pretty confused how Italy are 3rd faves
                                                                                  How is there multiple 100k's matched on them on BF at under even money prior to tonight?

Opr

Comment

Huge benefit to being scheduled towards the end yeah?

Moldova peaked so early.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Any theory why? I vaguely remember that he used to piss off journalists in the 1980's with brief responses, and just not playing along. Even his worst stuff is great

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

France for last.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Travesty if Moldova don't win this

Romania acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                Id make her yodel

Comment

Between Dice and Kev for Game 1 imo
                                                                                                  DeadParrot has G1 sown up

pokerhand or Strewel G2
                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 13-05-17, 21:18.

Comment

WTF when did we let Aussies into Europe? Maybe it was make up for the amount of arseholes that will be Brexiting ?
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Belgium to win
                                                                                                        Moldova for a place
                                                                                                        Croatia to be last
                                                                                                        Winner to have between 550-600 points
                                                                                                        one counrty to have Null points
                                                                                                        If any come in Im happy no doubt they will all fall

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            WTF when did we let Aussies into Europe? Maybe it was make up for the amount of arseholes that will be Brexiting ?
                                                                                                            Israel hardly Europeans either.

#Solidarity

Comment

Between Dice and Kev for Game 1 imo
                                                                                                              Spain is the Golden ticket for Kev and Emmet, but not sure they have a good wingman to help them.

Comment

If it's based on decent songness it's between Moldova and Sweden.
                                                                                                                Unfortunately all the countries who should still be ruled by Russia stick together in the voting

Comment

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home http://www.bbc.co.uk/eurovisionLena ...

Comment

...

Comment

The 'judges' voted yesterday. So even if someone blew up tonight they could still get a rakeload of points.

Maybe that Italian money was well sourced?

The audience is voting now, but the expert juries, whose combined votes count for as much (50 percent) as the 200 million people watching, voted yesterday.

A total of 210 jurors — five in each of the 42 participating countries — voted.

The youngest jurors, aged 16, come from FYR Macedonia and Ukraine. The oldest, at 76, is part of the United Kingdom’s jury. The average age of the jurors is 40 years old. 97 jurors are female, 112 are male.

Comment

Willing to swap my Romania for 2 countries in G2.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                          Romania haven't been on yet. I know this cos I'll be up dancing when they are on.

Ah I know, I was talking about the Country intros at the start

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X