Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Graham Norton letting slip AJs Poland synopsis

Comment

fucking huckleberry Finn and his mot have just cost me €25

Comment

The Eurovision haul. Not on DP wrestlemania level but it'll do.
          SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Watch out for Moldova and Belgium

Comment

Was certain that the Belarusians were siblings.

Comment

Comment

So far only liked the one that wasn't in English. Though can't remember which one that was
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

HERE WE GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Middle one could have lost a few pounds for her big night, but they've made great effort with the sparkly breasts
                        Wouldn't mind getting my head stuck between those thighs tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Middle one could have lost a few pounds for her big night, but they've made great effort with the sparkly breasts
                          Who'd have thought the lowlands of Holland would provide the first hint of chest mountains?
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wait, you all watch the singing

Why would you do that, the voting is the only part thats any fun.

What time will that be on at?
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

UK finishing last was 20/1 now 7/1 and dropping
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Wait, you all watch the singing

Why would you do that, the voting is the only part thats any fun.

What time will that be on at?
                                you have no idea what you are missing
                                epic sax!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  you have no idea what you are missing
                                  epic sax!!!!
                                  These guys should win (Moldova)

Comment

Moldova so good

Comment

my missus a 5er on Hungarian 50cent @150/1

Comment

Comment

Rapping matador,funky violin, belly dancer ...god I fucking love eurovision

Comment

Loved Hungary. Eurovision is class

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Could a kind mod please reset the password to the WereWolfMod account and pm it to me?
                                                Anyone do this for you yet?

Comment

Comment

Portuguese Hozier en route

Comment

here's the fave

Comment

Comment

This Portugal song is like a John Lewis ad. Boring.

Comment

Rubbish shite. That's not eurovision.

Comment

Like a scene from ratatouille
                                                              The winner by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                This Portugal song is like a John Lewis ad. Boring.
                                                                it's the theme from birds of a feather in portugese

Comment

Fuck you DP, just spat out my wine at that gif

Comment

Comment

shit, I have these in sweepstakes so should want them to fail....
                                                                      however, they seem to have a horse on a ladder for no reason....so...

Comment

This is gonna be sooooo good

Comment

Azerbaijan taking the HHE to new and exciting places.

Fair play to V for staying on the ladder.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So impressive.

Comment

This guy looks a bit like a certain IPB'er
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I like the softer side of the Croat
                                                                                Scary fucker when in opera mode

Comment

Azerbi were good.

Croatia wtf

Comment

...

Comment

If there was a god, this would win
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

winner

Comment

Boo Australia.

Booo.

Comment

Donal trump just tweeted he wants the Croat to lead the FBI
                                                                                            Looking for a man for both sides

Comment

...

Comment

Croatia man doesn't know his audience

Comment

At least he is guaranteed 12 pts from New Zealand.

Comment

...

Comment

Best of Luck guys enjoy, I'm off out for a few but will be lurkin.

Btw it seemed like Romania got the biggest applause.....probably not for her yodelling but her pins.

Comment

Jaysus this Spanish lad is awful.

Comment

Alright I am involved. Winner is this foot tapping, cheese-tastic banger. Have they been out yet?

SVT Play: https://www.svtplay.se/melodifestivalen Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/svtmelodifestivalenInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/melodifestivalen...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                                                                                            Best of Luck guys enjoy, I'm off out for a few but will be lurkin.

Btw it seemed like Romania got the biggest applause.....probably not for her yodelling but her pins.
                                                                                                            Romania haven't been on yet. I know this cos I'll be up dancing when they are on.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                            Yeah he can Fuck off

Comment

...

Comment

Liking norway...

Comment

...

Comment

The presenters are so natural. They're brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                      5/4 to be last.

Edit 10/11

Comment

still though....looking for a high water mark.
                                                                                                                        Solo duet is good but I don;t think anything will ever beat turkey boat

Comment

Here comes Lucy Jones, Man how she's grown, bet she gives it away.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X