Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        I just don't get why you want to expend the energy on disliking someone you don't know and for purely contrary reasons.
        Have you read PSV's posting before today?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Those crazy bus drivers

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Good overview of the Big Brexit Short:

On the night of the Brexit referendum the British pound went into free fall, but while many watched with horror, a handful of hedge funds were making stagger...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              I just don't get why you want to expend the energy on disliking someone you don't know and for purely contrary reasons.
              Not expending any energy, and I don’t hate him as I don’t really know much about him but I’m not buying the hype is all.
              My point re the Vanity Fair cover is that you are not really a threat to anyone if your getting fawning VF covers like that at the start of your prez run. And that’s what the US needs now , a threat to their insanely greedy elite
              Last edited by Guest; 16-03-19, 11:07.

Comment

Anyone catch the school climate strikes on the news yesterday? Man they are angry at the older generation, or at least the people who got on the news were.
                Would say the majority were in it for the day off though, when they organize a protest to get their parents to cancel the family ski trip and sun holiday, trade in the smartphones for Nokia bricks and stop buying disposable shite online then it’ll look like more than footstomping
                Climate change terrorism in a few years I reckon, public shaming of meat eaters too

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  That's unlikely to be beaten as the most skillful play from any sport in 2019.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    Anyone catch the school climate strikes on the news yesterday? Man they are angry at the older generation, or at least the people who got on the news were.
                    Would say the majority were in it for the day off though, when they organize a protest to get their parents to cancel the family ski trip and sun holiday, trade in the smartphones for Nokia bricks and stop buying disposable shite online then it’ll look like more than footstomping
                    Climate change terrorism in a few years I reckon, public shaming of meat eaters too
                    The worst offenders in this country by far are rural dwellers. One-off housing, septic tanks, driving gas guzzlers absolutely everywhere for everything. And that's before we even talk about pumping the rivers and lakes fully of slurry.

Comment

Having a stupid bet in the rugby today.

Italy to win by 12+ @14/1.

This purely on the basis that the French squad have been drinking their heads off around Dublin until Wednesday this week. I've had worse reasons for backing things.

Comment

Smart Boy Wanted

Wanted; smart boy to run Aintree tipping competition. I will supply uniform and magic spreadsheet that does all the work.

Required skills: ability to fuck people out of it, intermediate Excel, spamming BBV with ads for said competition, encyclopediac knowledge of horse racing (NH).

Apply herein.

(I am going to be away with work the Thurs\Fri)

Comment

What a great day for sport on TV

Ireland v Wales
                          Man city v Swansea
                          Kerry v mayo
                          Man Utd v wolves

Is my pick (well the last was my dad).

So happy that it's shite outside. Makes staying in all the sweeter .
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Jesus, France are dire but Italy are just determined not to score once the line is in their sights.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Jesus, France are dire but Italy are just determined not to score once the line is in their sights.
                              Even when they're over the line, they can't score.

Comment

Better off leaving it till last minute

Comment

It was the look on his face that was the funniest there. Reminded me of this:

Comment

That’s a harsh way to finish up for Italy

Comment

Having a stupid bet in the rugby today.

Italy to win by 12+ @14/1.

This purely on the basis that the French squad have been drinking their heads off around Dublin until Wednesday this week. I've had worse reasons for backing things.
                                      ...Never in Doubt, was never making that kick ��...

Comment

Never in doubt. God we're dire, but Italy are brutal. Bring on the relegation system.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                          ...Never in Doubt, was never making that kick ��...
                                          Not sure you quite grasped the concept of rugby punting yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            ...Ugh, fair play Liam, outdone yourself...

Comment

...Ps, I know you have the power to see what I originally wrote to your reply...Please don't show it to the world...

Comment

...Ps, I know you have the power to see what I originally wrote to your reply...Please don't show it to the world...
                                                Tell me who's going to score the 1st try in the Ireland match and i wont.

Comment

Paddy doing their opposite number special. Adams/Stockdale for me

Comment

...Roy Keane or Jacob Stockdale lol...

Comment

Tbf, it was very funny.

Comment

The worst offenders in this country by far are rural dwellers. One-off housing, septic tanks, driving gas guzzlers absolutely everywhere for everything. And that's before we even talk about pumping the rivers and lakes fully of slurry.
                                                        Not sure why this hate speech is tolerated by the mods on this site.

Comment

Why the fuck do they keep the roof open? Pointless and petty by Ireland.

Comment

Comment

Jesus, this ref is a Grade A homer.

Comment

Ireland are shite. This is an embarrassment. Losing the heads at the moment.
                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                  Ireland are shite. This is an embarrassment. Losing the heads at the moment.
                                                                  The open roof mind games backfired spectacularly
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Uploaded a bit of old (1993) VHS video to youtube. Was quite the job getting the player working, and the digitising part I'm not happy about at all.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Time to go for a walk.

Comment

That one was a shocker, he's a negative but not ten percent of whats wrong with us here.

Comment

At least we're gonna win the WC later in the year.

Comment

At least we're gonna win the WC later in the year.
                                                                            The rugby heads in my place were thinking 5/1 is a great price.
                                                                            Madness Imo
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That one was a shocker, he's a negative but not ten percent of whats wrong with us here.
                                                                              I think he has been pretty consistent, we have been consistently infringing however

Comment

Ah FFS

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  Those crazy bus drivers

Trying to outdo the crazy truckers from yesterday

Comment

Ah, he's out of his depth completely.

Quiz question: when was the last time Ireland scored zero in a rugby international?

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen. What an absolutely abysmal performance by Ireland. Were they partying with the French this week?

Comment

Ah, he's out of his depth completely.

Quiz question: when was the last time Ireland scored zero in a rugby international?
                                                                                        2012 against the all blacks

Comment

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            Oh how the mighty have fallen. What an absolutely abysmal performance by Ireland. Were they partying with the French this week?
                                                                                            I wouldn't be getting too chirpy if I was you! (Remember the first 70 mins last week?)

Comment

Hope V isn’t in Cardiff, if he sees the happy waving “hey ma, I’m on TV” Irish fans getting excited about getting their mugs on the big screen while their team gets spanked he’ll be doing time

Comment

One try each, call it a draw.

Comment

Hope V isn’t in Cardiff, if he sees the happy waving “hey ma, I’m on TV” Irish fans getting excited about getting their mugs on the big screen while their team gets spanked he’ll be doing time
                                                                                                  LOL. He is!

Comment

I wouldn't be getting too chirpy if I was you! (Remember the first 70 mins last week?)
                                                                                                    France are shite. Ireland were supposed to be challenging for the world cup. Not on this six nations evidence. Lot of work to be done.

Comment

Comment

Both Sexton and Murray have had an absolutely terrible 6nations.

We are a shadow of the side that won last year without them ticking.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Marmion played the big games last season?

I think I’m wrong, remember him on the wing for the last game so murray must have still been fit for the 6 nations
                                                                                                          Last edited by RichieM; 16-03-19, 18:01.

Comment

Bigger picture. No crises just application was lacking.

Big world cup coming up . Be good odds now

Comment

Got up at 4am yesterday and brought the family driving down the road in the wind and rain to Rosslare. Boat delayed by 2.5 hours. Had to do some work on the boat in less than ideal conditions. Drove to Cardiff for another 2.5 hours in the pissing rain. Got settled in and set off with hope in the heart today.

Watched ireland not fire a shot for 80 minutes and probably Sean o’Brien’s last competitive game. Carried my daughter back to the Airbnb for 20 minutes in the absolute pissing rain. Never going to listen to anyone winge about wanting tickets for games ever again. Kept the head and congratulated the Welsh as I went. No beer was thrown and good luck to them tonight as it’s going to be crazy scenes here. It’s days like these which make the other days so great.

WP Wales and Gatland. Time for some radical surgery by Joe I’m sad to say.
                                                                                                              Last edited by V for Vendetta; 16-03-19, 19:02.
                                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I wonder if Joey had been fit how early Joe would have swapped out Sexton. It wasn’t fair to bring on Carty too early but a fully fit Joey would have been interesting around the 50th minute.

Big Dev was a major winner from this campaign. Didn’t see much of Beirne bar that one incredible turnover. Now to be fair I need to watch it back on tv to check his contribution.

Having said all that when CJ kicked forward the free kick at the scrum that was all she wrote for me. We were collectively very poor today.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Conor Murray was fairly horrible today, application was not there at all, Sexton similar but at least he looked bothered. You'd wonder how IRFU's double standards on Zebo/Donnacha Ryan exclusions when they really ought to be there has affected the moral from certain quarters of the camp, spirit seems to be completely zapped from them.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

This is a crazy game. Come on Scotland

Comment

Scotland matched as high as 1000's and as low as 1.08
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Makes the loss today all the worse that we would have actually taken the tournament in the end

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                          Makes the loss today all the worse that we would have actually taken the tournament in the end
                                                                                                                          Ha I'd say England might have tried a little harder if they had a title on the line.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X