Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    Risky move. I and many others have a case from the mental trauma from watching his shit films
    You probably should have chosen to watch his couple of excellent ones first. The shit ones are really only for fanboys like me.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
      You probably should have chosen to watch his couple of excellent ones first. The shit ones are really only for fanboys like me.
      Is manhattan not considered one his excellent ones. Did not enjoy. Diane Keaton never helps either

Comment

Ted Stryker and the autopilot at the controls today.

This is the moment a British Airways flight is forced to abort its attempted landing at Heathrow Airport because of winds from Storm Erik. The flight is forc...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Ted Stryker and the autopilot at the controls today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACvEoUjqnE
          Im sure Zuroph will back me up, but nose first isn't usually ideal...
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Is manhattan not considered one his excellent ones. Did not enjoy. Diane Keaton never helps either
            Oh dearie me .

Comment

Ah fair enough if you gave that a spin. Pretty much my experience watching sportz.

Comment

House being shown this morning. Safe to say it's the cleanest it's ever looked.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  House being shown this morning. Safe to say it's the cleanest it's ever looked.
                  Might call down and browse through your wine

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Might call down and browse through your wine
                    The good stuff has been strategically removed.

Comment

Where's the best place in town for cured meats (SP's house obv doesn't count because it's in Kildare)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        Where's the best place in town for cured meats (SP's house obv doesn't count because it's in Kildare)
                        Would think Fallon and Byrne.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Exclusive: Tesla's delivery team gutted in recent job cuts - sources

“We sold through just about every car we had on the ground and we called almost every being on the planet who had ever expressed desire to own a Tesla to let them know the tax credit was expiring,” said the other ex-employee.

Tesla workers around the company were reassigned to pitch in, that source said.

“They said, ‘Your job is off the table now, we have to get these cars delivered. Because if we don’t get these cars delivered, you don’t have a job tomorrow,’” the former employee said.

C'mon busto

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Would think Fallon and Byrne.
                            Sheridans have a decent selection too

Comment

Anyone know how I’d stream the Ireland Scotland game on my iPhone in Marrakesh? Have tried my work VPN and Virgin Media Player but not getting it. I don’t think TV3 do live streaming, do they? Thanks in advance.

Comment

O'Gara and his analogies, in reference to Finn Russell "That's club rugby, like dancing under lights at a disco"

Comment

Chris Farrell FTS.

Feeling nervous about this earlier but then remembered it's only Scotland.

Comment

Jaysus, there's another lolworthy try for this Championship's already large collection.

Comment

Chris Farrell FTS.

Feeling nervous about this earlier but then remembered it's only Scotland.
                                      GF had a bet on Conor Murray FTS, best looking on the team logic

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                        Anyone know how I’d stream the Ireland Scotland game on my iPhone in Marrakesh? Have tried my work VPN and Virgin Media Player but not getting it. I don’t think TV3 do live streaming, do they? Thanks in advance.
                                        Try vpn plus bbc

Comment

Scotland emulating France in the brain fart territory

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                            GF had a bet on Conor Murray FTS, best looking on the team logic
                                            My wife would be lumping on Rob Kearney on that basis.

Good shout by the gf though, plus she knows Murray is a goer.

Comment

My wife would be lumping on Rob Kearney on that basis.

Good shout by the gf though, plus she knows Murray is a goer.
                                              Correct on both counts.

Comment

Now that is a thing of beauty!

Comment

Stockdale looked very good there , proper strength and speed
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Awful missed tackle by the Scottish hooker though

This is gonna be a paddlin

Comment

This link should work on a vpn
                                                      Virgin Media Player is a free online catch-up service which lets you watch a variety of programmes for up to 28 days after they are broadcast on Virgin Media One, Two and Three.

if not try a free trial with unblock.us and use bbc
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ty all but left the pool to watch it in the high end O’Mulligans of Marrakesh

Comment

All part of the learning curve young Joseph

Comment

All part of the learning curve young Joseph
                                                            He’s shit his pants since he’s come on trying to do too much. Intercept, poor D, over complicating things. If Joe had selected himself and Farrell to start from a RWC perspective we’d have said worth the risk but it’s somehow more REAL when we’re forced to use these guys.

The pack is playing better and I expect more gaps to show up for us as the game goes on. SOB going well. Fingers crossed for him here.
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              He’s gotten a lot more confidence in his D since Ulsters change to an Irish style system and he’s had 18 months of exposure to Joe. That plus his talent in offense is really giving him great and justifiable confidence. He’s about 30% better than last year as an all around player imo. Could be huge for us for years at this rate of progress.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Both teams are muck.

This is turgid shite.

Comment

Both teams are muck.

This is turgid shite.
                                                                  TY BBV.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                    He’s gotten a lot more confidence in his D since Ulsters change to an Irish style system and he’s had 18 months of exposure to Joe. That plus his talent in offense is really giving him great and justifiable confidence. He’s about 30% better than last year as an all around player imo. Could be huge for us for years at this rate of progress.
                                                                    Supplements doing their job

Comment

Thought Kilcoyne and Dillane brought some serious energy when they came in, impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        Supplements doing their job
                                                                        Lol. No more than there are in the Top14!

Comment

Thought Kilcoyne and Dillane brought some serious energy when they came in, impressed.
                                                                          Killer has come on a lot and deserves his spot in the 23. Delighted for Dillane, he’s a big game athlete but he’s probably guilty of going asleep in the regular games.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                            Lol. No more than there are in the Top14!
                                                                            It's rampant in the sport, no need to pick on a particular league. It's just so obvious on certain players

Comment

It was good to see Carberry come back so well from what was threatening to be an utter shocker.

Now; let us never speak of this game again.

Comment

It was good to see Carberry come back so well from what was threatening to be an utter shocker.

Now; let us never speak of this game again.
                                                                                I thought he showed good character to come back from that, and he’s improving all the time. He’s still got that spark going forward which I think gives the outside backs a half second when he does pass. Chris Farrell played well, and dare I say it so did Kearney (even beating a few defenders for a change!).

Cooney and Carberry to start against Italy I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                                  I thought he showed good character to come back from that, and he’s improving all the time. He’s still got that spark going forward which I think gives the outside backs a half second when he does pass. Chris Farrell played well, and dare I say it so did Kearney (even beating a few defenders for a change!).

Cooney and Carberry to start against Italy I hope.
                                                                                  Kearney is one of our all-time greats.

Comment

Whittaker out of tonight's UFC main event with a hernia.
                                                                                    That guy runs ridiculously badly

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                      Whittaker out of tonight's UFC main event with a hernia.
                                                                                      That guy runs ridiculously badly
                                                                                      I doubt that would give you a hernia though .

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        Just spent my first night in Tallaght hospital, with a touch of the auld heart failure. Seems the man flu symptoms of the last while we're actually the symptoms of a heart attack. Fair play to my GP, who listened to the ticker for about 30 seconds before sending me to the hospital.
                                                                                        Not usually a fan of anniversaries, birthdays or whatnot. This time last year was quite an experience.

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            That's only a year? That's mad. Did you ever decide what you wanted to work at when you go back? Or maybe you did ages ago and I missed it
                                                                                            If I could afford to never work again, that's exactly what I would do.
                                                                                            Spent hours during last week getting a VHS video player working again (they're surprisingly complicated) mostly so I could watch a few old family tapes. Ended up spending hours watching various TV shows from the 1990's.
                                                                                            Still fascinated with the Yanagisawa saxophone I got about 2 years ago. I'm not a fan of regrets, but the closest would be when I was offered a transfer from the applied science program in Kevin St, to the music diploma in DIT,( that I turned down). Still think it was the correct decision at the time, woulld love to know how the alternative might have worked out.
                                                                                            Never had a work ethic.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

That sounds pretty cool for the moment anyhow. Hopefully you can stretch it out a bit! I think work ethic is what people develop when they've nothing better to do with their lives.
                                                                                                  Go fuck yourself and learn to pay the piano

Comment

...

Comment

What do you think of Marrakesh?

Comment

Both teams are muck.

This is turgid shite.
                                                                                                        this.

poison.

Both games.

Comment

...

Comment

Switched to Kindle scrolling pages recently, where your book is a single scrolling page. Not all books have been translated to this process though, so I'm reading a book that still has pages. I'm here reading it thinking wtf is with these stupid-ass pages. And yet up until about a month ago and for the prior 40 or so years everything was pages. We're a very adaptable species is my key takeaway from this.
                                                                                                            Advances in tech may make life easier but our ability to adapt means we never stop suffering.

Take the dishwasher.

Emptying that cunt feels like coal mining.

Twenty years ago when I was scrubbing and drying the aftermath of a Sunday roast by hand I would have looked forward to today, seen a dishwasher and jizzed my pants with the possibilities.

Comment

Advances in tech may make life easier but our ability to adapt means we never stop suffering.

Take the dishwasher.

Twenty years ago when I was scrubbing and drying the aftermath of a Sunday roast by hand I would have looked forward to today, seen a dishwasher and jizzed my pants with the possibilities.
                                                                                                              As our daily tasks get more efficient. Our lives don't get easier, we just find more tasks to do.
                                                                                                              20 yeas ago you spent 30mins washing up and putting everything away. And you were done for Sunday. Today you spend 5 mins emptying the dishwashers, and find another 25 mins of bullshit to do.
                                                                                                              For the first 18 months of living in our current place we never bother using the dishwasher for two of us. We converted to full time use 6 months ago, it would be required breaking the laws of space time to go back given the extra task that emerged.

Cordless hoovers are the same pox. Hoovering is half as much work. But somehow I end up doing it three times as often.

Comment

Take the dishwasher.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Speaking of Alexa. Was talking to a Dutch guy last week about smart homes. He was telling me some Airbnb owners in The Netherlands are using it to welcome guests.

There'll be a note when they walk in that says 'ask Alexa to show you around' then using smart lighting it points out all the features of the place.

Pretty cool.

Comment

...

Comment

I have Google assistant in a JBL speaker. Other than asking it the time and tomorrows weather I haven't really used it.
                                                                                                                      Can I like easily navigate my Google music or Spotify that are linked easily by voice. Say play a playlist?
                                                                                                                      Tell me something else great I can do?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Spotify is its most used feature in our house anyway. All you do is link in your spotify account on the Google Home app, then after that its just 'Ok Google play ...'

Timers are excellent too. Pop an egg into boil or whatever and then 'ok google set alarm for three minutes'

But music is the beast benefit at the moment
                                                                                                                          Oh timers would be real handy. Can your library be navigated though? Ideally I'd like to be able to select an album or playlist and not just a random song from am artist
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X