Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
    ...Just won a holiday 😀😀😀...A week in Turkey, staying in the Goldendays hotel, flights and accommodation paid for...Thank you Q102, and happy Fucking Friday...
    ...Mods, feel free to move this to the After timing thread 😂😂😂...
    Congrats ☀️🎉👍🏄*♂️🏊*♀️🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🌏🏖️🏕️🛬
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

"So Rudy, lying to Congress is a crime? Fucking weird. I've been lying all my life and no-one ever put my ass in jail. Guess I'll just pardon myself. Fox and the rednecks will swallow it, I'll give them the old 'lock her up\build the wall' routine and it'll all be good.

Right Rudy?

Rudy?"
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Shane MacGowan should be PM.
          (TL;DR he's a hypocrite!)

Met a poker pal in Chancery early house for the 8am post-Sunday-grind pints one Monday morning a dozen or so years ago.
          We get chatting to MacGowan in there, he asks us WTF we're doing kicking off seisiun at that hour.
          I tell him we're just a couple of gamblers unwinding after work, he says, 'OK, let's gamble' and sends landlady out to buy deck of cards.

Comment

Give us the analysis please. This bare statement of facts does not become a man with your subject matter expertise.

At least five paragraphs now.
            Yerra I couldnt be arsed. I follow it like I do the mma mainly for the crushing. I will say the scummers like their pecks and abbs, proud of that they are. They may hit the matresses but you can count that they will appear at the gym with relative frequency.
            I will do a Ascot to Cheltenham observance post at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
              (TL;DR he's a hypocrite!)

Met a poker pal in Chancery early house for the 8am post-Sunday-grind pints one Monday morning a dozen or so years ago.
              We get chatting to MacGowan in there, he asks us WTF we're doing kicking off seisiun at that hour.
              I tell him we're just a couple of gamblers unwinding after work, he says, 'OK, let's gamble' and sends landlady out to buy deck of cards.
              He'd be well able to afford martingale ye headsup for rollz. I saw it reported recently that he's pulling at least a million every christmas from Fairytale performance rights alone

Comment

Grime subpoenaed in shareholder lawsuit, the simulation continues it's run

Musicians ordered to preserve evidence related to a tweet by Musk that shareholder plaintiffs claim caused financial losses to Tesla

Comment

On Dame St.

Is there anywhere that does be ripping rock tunes? Gypsy Rose gone. What's an alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                    On Dame St.

Is there anywhere that does be ripping rock tunes? Gypsy Rose gone. What's an alternative?
                    Foggy dew or bruxelles would be the 2 in that area you might be in for a shout with I would say

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                      Foggy dew or bruxelles would be the 2 in that area you might be in for a shout with I would say
                      Yeah for sure but out they only night of the week where I might hear a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        Musk admitting that they only eeked out a profit due to selling the high end model 3 with pent up demand (+no capex and reducing inventory). Seems impossible that they can stay in business with a reduced govt subsidy selling the cheaper cars when they barely make money on the high margin models. Looking forward to seeing how they ramp up production while cutting staff.
                        -13% gogogogo

Comment

All things being equal (and Montpellier surrender-monkeying it here), Munster would play Edinburgh away in the quarters. That's a very benign result imo.

If you win an away QF, is it still the deal that you then get a home semi?

Comment

All things being equal (and Montpellier surrender-monkeying it here), Munster would play Edinburgh away in the quarters. That's a very benign result imo.

If you win an away QF, is it still the deal that you then get a home semi?
                            No. You gotta finish top 2 in the rankings to be guaranteed a home country semi.

Leinster losing to Toulouse is looking costly.

They changed the rule two years ago.
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                              On Dame St.

Thomas house
                              Garage bar in temple bar
                              Frank Ryans
                              Underdog... Maybe
                              Porterhouse temple bar... Maybe
                              Dice bar
                              Sin e

Apart from the other two mentioned, they'd be the ones that pop into me head
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                No. You gotta finish top 2 in the rankings to be guaranteed a home country semi.

Leinster losing to Toulouse is looking costly.

They changed the rule two years ago.
                                so if it's:
                                Saracens
                                Racing
                                Leinster
                                Edinburgh

in that order, would it be a Racing-Leinster semi? Wouldn't have any fears of them tbh.

Comment

so if it's:
                                  Saracens
                                  Racing
                                  Leinster
                                  Edinburgh

in that order, would it be a Racing-Leinster semi? Wouldn't have any fears of them tbh.
                                  Yes. Basically a semi final in Paris or London provided Leinster win their next two games. It’s home country not home stadium advantage so I don’t think it would be the U arena. Maybe Stade de France...could be a very tasty trip.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

STAR TREK time!!! Whoo whoo!
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Yes. Basically a semi final in Paris or London provided Leinster win their next two games. It’s home country not home stadium advantage so I don’t think it would be the U arena. Maybe Stade de France...could be a very tasty trip.
                                      SdF is a fucking kip.

Also semis are the weekend of Easter so no chance of a pass.

We're looking at the QFs and seems quite likely Munster, Ulster and Connacht will all be away. A trip to Clerrrrrrrrrmont would be most welcome.

Comment

Fuck, it is freezing outside. Blue balls time. Miss summer, been almost 13 months since I last saw it... Give or take a couple of months
                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

SdF is a fucking kip.

Also semis are the weekend of Easter so no chance of a pass.

We're looking at the QFs and seems quite likely Munster, Ulster and Connacht will all be away. A trip to Clerrrrrrrrrmont would be most welcome.
                                          I’m thinking of taking the Mrs to Paris so the Easter break works for me. Anyway a long way to go...

Comment

I’m thinking of taking the Mrs to Paris so the Easter break works for me. Anyway a long way to go...
                                            Saracens vs Munster
                                            Racing vs Leinster

Leinster-Munster final.....you heard it here first.

Comment

This guy's clarity of thinking on Brexit is beautiful to behold.

Despite their political differences, May and Corbyn are remarkably similar in their grotesque rigidity, and their slightly tetchy muleishness born of a mediocrity of character, intellect and judgment. Indeed the most notable thing about the closing speeches in the ‘no confidence’ debate was that they provided devastating critiques of both party leaders. Certainly neither seems remotely prepared or competent to create and lead the kind of temporary or semi-permanent cross-party parliamentary alliance that looks like the only route out of this mess.
                                              ouch

Comment

Kinda hope HH is so off his tits that he's unable to use his phone.
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Mairead McGuinees was very impressive on the late late
                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Heard the monk was shot in Warrenpoint.

Maybe Rounders can confirm.
                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                      Heard the monk was shot in Warrenpoint.

Maybe Rounders can confirm.
                                                      Crime journalists on Twitter saying it's not him.
                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Kinda like the monk, hope you're right. Don't really get why you wouldn't quite that game when you've made it rather than risk you and the people around you, but guess it's like high stakes poker, the people who get there don't have that mindset

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I called it
                                                              While ye were asleep mueller was raping everyones impeachment dreams (for now)

Who would have thought that a buzzfeed story with unattributed sources co written by a journalist with a known history of fabricating stories would turn out to be a bust? This kind of shit plays right into trumps hands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                I texted a photo of myself to a certain prominent finance prof earlier and he said I need to get into surgery pronto. Prof of finance though so wtf does he know. I'm good.
                                                                Card is blocked though so that is a bummer.
                                                                Probably for the best.
                                                                Strongly think you need a helper monkey to curb your more self destructive tendencies.
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  Probably for the best.
                                                                  Strongly think you need a helper monkey to curb your more self destructive tendencies.
                                                                  Pray for Mojo
                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

ugh the Lowry train has been derailed.

Comment

Kinda surprised Munster are 7 point faves today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        Snap hooking a lot of drives. Horrible!

Comment

I've watched a few interviews with him, that off the ball one being the most recent and he mentions he not particularly interested in the more analytical side but perhaps it's something he needs to embrace a tad more for consistency if nothing else.

He doesn't need to be DeChambeau by any means but an attitude of "ah I don't care about trackman, I just hit whatever driver feels good on the course".

It seems to be that attitude is a bit dated now

Comment

He's back in it. Go Lowry.

Comment

Cojones

Comment

Should of had to play it from the path...

Comment

That second shot on 18 was ridiculous.

Great matchplay golf once it got to that.

Comment

Get in . Good lad Shane Lowry

Comment

Delete that ffs ya don't want rumour googling to end up here
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

But I thought someone had a made-up friend working in the guard's barracks who said it definitely wasn't him?

Comment

Ding Junhui on 12/12 for a 147 on BBC1.

edit : got ragged after I posted, ended up fluking yellow but missing green.
                                                                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 19-01-19, 15:52.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Ding Junhui on 12/12 for a 147 on BBC1.
                                                                                            One of the best 147 efforts i've ever seen.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                But I thought someone had a made-up friend working in the guard's barracks who said it definitely wasn't him?
                                                                                                Seems to have been a similar number of Gardai working in Pearse St as there were people who saw U2 at the Dandelion market.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ulster made hard work of that!

Comment

Ulster made hard work of that!
                                                                                                    I loved the attitudes on display, lots of things went against them and some of the turnovers were inexplicable. Their lineout effeciency was very good, lots of top quality ball to launch their starters from.

Comment

Anyone have both Google mini and echo? Finding the latter worse and worse at recognition, very tempted to make a switch (being able to Google stuff would be nice too)

Comment

Story I've loved most over last few days is the Leeds United manager one. Guy is a legend.
                                                                                                        The outrage over it is hilarious

Comment

Anyone have both Google mini and echo? Finding the latter worse and worse at recognition, very tempted to make a switch (being able to Google stuff would be nice too)
                                                                                                          I've found the Google mini better overall. As a speaker it's a different planet. If you switch to US English it has continued conversation which is a very good feature.

Comment

We were given a demonstration of both being integrated with some products, Echo worked seamlessly because of some previous integrations but I know they are pushing hard to use Google Mini because they said it offers better functionality long term

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I have a jbl link 10 with the Google assistant inside. It's great but hasn't huge battery life, only intended for my living room so not much of a problem for me. Need to explore what it can actually do to be honest I've only listened to music and asked it for tomorrows weather haha
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Great day at GAB's betting seminar in Leopardstown, quality content from experts in their fields, nice mix of stating and restating the fundamentals and providing some great insights. I was under pressure to be elsewhere in the afternoon and found it difficult to drag myself away, sounds like I missed a couple of very good sessions.
                                                                                                                      Everyone I spoke to got great value out of it and there was plenty that could have been drilled deeper into which bodes well for where they are going with the All about Sunday concept.

Comment

Whoof, Macbeth. Nothing like a Scottish accent.

Muhhhrrrrrrdhhhhhurrrrr.

Comment

I found it hard to come to work today for the first time in years (hangovers notwithstanding), there's s a guy who comes in most nights and plays blackjack pretty high, on Thursday his pregnant wife came in and screamed at him. That's bad enough but afterwards staff and customers were laughing about it with him.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X