Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"Something that used to be true when you said it years ago, is no longer true snarrf"

Comment

Toni Kroos embodies his manager on the bench, struggles week to week domestically to be motivated, but absolutely loves a big occasion and tournament football.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          "Something that used to be true when you said it years ago, is no longer true snarrf"

Its still uttered around here by some.

And it wasn't even true in the past.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

So Harvey Norman after looking at photos of the flaw in my TV have decided to replace it with brand new one. Got a call the other day about it, they told me it was coming direct from Sony in France or somewhere and it will take a few days. Happy days.

Got a call today from a guy who was all apologetic, says to me 'I'm really sorry sir but Sony no longer manufacture your model, they've brought out a newer version, would you be ok with them sending that one instead?'

This thing's not even available in Ireland yet, only released in March, costs ÂŁ1000 more in the UK than mine did.

'Eh, I'll have to think about it'

Really funking hard that they don't ask for the old one back.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Toni Kroos embodies his manager on the bench, struggles week to week domestically to be motivated, but absolutely loves a big occasion and tournament football.
              Any other line of work & that would mark him out as a shithead!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Running Joke

Defn:

1. A joke about running

Comment

Jesus, Real really don't make it easy to like them

Play 45 mind like that, really enjoyable, then rightback goes down and moans about ball not being kicked out

Moany bastards

Aleti need to flood the midfield for 10-15 mins

Comment

You must have missed El Classico and the amazing disappearing act of the Real Madrid No. 7 (while the best player in the world drove his team to victory)?
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...Heading to London for the super sixes golf on Saturday, think near luton airport...obviously busy day time, but what would be people's suggestions for Saturday and Sunday night...also have most of Monday there as well...on my own so looking to fill up time...
                      ...Also,if anyone lives near luton and fancy a pint let me know 😊...

Comment

This is pretty cool

See 2022's video here - https://youtu.be/3fdBKCDAuPs▶️ SUBSCRIBE TO 2KLIKPSHILIP : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKJKJ3FO-9SFv5x5BzyxhQ?sub_confirmation=1...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          You must have missed El Classico and the amazing disappearing act of the Real Madrid No. 7 (while the best player in the world drove his team to victory)?
                          He does hold the record for most consecutive goals in El classico games. If ever there was a stat that proves consistent performing on the big stage it's that.

He'll rarely give a dominant performance that will satisfy the purist though.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            So Harvey Norman after looking at photos of the flaw in my TV have decided to replace it with brand new one. Got a call the other day about it, they told me it was coming direct from Sony in France or somewhere and it will take a few days. Happy days.

Got a call today from a guy who was all apologetic, says to me 'I'm really sorry sir but Sony no longer manufacture your model, they've brought out a newer version, would you be ok with them sending that one instead?'

This thing's not even available in Ireland yet, only released in March, costs ÂŁ1000 more in the UK than mine did.

'Eh, I'll have to think about it'

Really funking hard that they don't ask for the old one back.
                            Our prayers were answered
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

BBC Sport Live Reporting said it best

'In an era when most players don't play in one, Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 11 goals in Champions League semi-finals.'

Big game choker alright
                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

He's still a narcissistic cunt though, whatever he does.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  He does hold the record for most consecutive goals in El classico games. If ever there was a stat that proves consistent performing on the big stage it's that.

He'll rarely give a dominant performance that will satisfy the purist though.
                                  He also looks a bit lile a transvestite.

Wierd that I only.noticed this now.

Comment

Now Benzima; The stats say otherwise, but I seriously struggle to remember him as anything other than meh (with the odd goal) when I've seen him!

Comment

That Ronaldo lad ain't bad

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          That Ronaldo lad ain't bad
                                          Attractive sort

Comment

He does the simple things very very well.
                                            the amount of front men who crap themselves in front of goal is shocking.

Griezeman to pull a late one back.

Comment

Attractive sort
                                              Definitely not a tranny
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Machine

Comment

Attractive sort
                                                  Is that another hattrick in another big game?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                    Definitely not a tranny
                                                    Me? Pretty sure although you never can tell. Pretty sure I'd have less body hair if I was one though.

Comment

Me? Pretty sure although you never can tell. Pretty sure I'd have less body hair if I was one though.
                                                      Too girly to be a tranny

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                        Too girly to be a tranny
                                                        Not a good enough dancer either.

Comment

Not a good enough dancer either.
                                                          Need strong calf muscles for the high heels

Comment

In other and somewhat surprising news, the President of the US has called for....a government shutdown.

Although maybe not surprising.

Comment

Need strong calf muscles for the high heels
                                                              Tell me about it. High heels and childbirth - women are definitely not the weaker sex.

Comment

In other and somewhat surprising news, the President of the US has called for....a government shutdown.

Although maybe not surprising.
                                                                In unsurprising news the man himself has walked out .

DADDY Pig, the long-suffering patriarch of a family of talking pigs, has opened up to WWN about the tense circumstances that has led to him filing for a divorce from his wife of 6 years this …

Comment

Just watched 1st episode of series 'second chance'. Wow, a play on Frankenstein whos a superhero, sort of. with Google/Microsoft big brother aspects.

Tempted to binge watch but dont want to pleasure myself too fast, want to take it slow and enjoy

Comment

Souness surely taking the piss with his pronunciation of Monaco

Comment

Did ya ever just want to ring into work sick and chill all day even a week.

Jesus I wish I had the courage to do so. Yawnnnn
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

I got rid of the customers early tonight and have been blasting the jukebox, watching ufc highlights and skulling pints in a pub all by myself for last 90 mins.

Tis heaven.

Comment

Show!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Show!
                                                                            Any good? Seem to have good ratings online, might give it a spin.
                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Try being laid up on the sofa and working more hours than normal because you can't move

Comment

Try being laid up on the sofa and working more hours than normal because you can't move
                                                                                Boo hoo. Try working full time & minding two wobblers all day in tandem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  try working in the public sector...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    Call and raise motherfucker...three

You did yours the most efficient way too, although must be hell right now. Neighbour a few doors down has triplets, he was a fit-looking guy before they arrived, now grey and haggard.

Comment

Oooh I say , laid on the sofa ?

Comment

Oooh I say , laid on the sofa ?
                                                                                        One of my favourite scene of one of my favourite movies of all times.Have a good laugh!:-)

Comment

Call and raise motherfucker...three

You did yours the most efficient way too, although must be hell right now. Neighbour a few doors down has triplets, he was a fit-looking guy before they arrived, now grey and haggard.
                                                                                          Yeah, true. I was a fit guy too before it all happened

Comment

...

Comment

Hillary:I take full responsibility for my defeat. But I lost because of men,Russia and comey
                                                                                              Best bit is where she says if the election had been held on oct 8th Nate silver says she would have won. Nate silvers figures were showing her winning on actual election date too
                                                                                              Bring on chelsea

Comment

...

Comment

Presented without comment
                                                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-05-17, 08:52. Reason: no comment added, but fixed the post

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                    Presented without comment
                                                                                                    Mad about hip hop - sounds like a knob

Comment

...

Comment

Not sure why I find this so funny, must be the laugh. Brakes eh?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                          Mad about hip hop - sounds like a knob
                                                                                                          Should have added 'Full-Time Mad Bastard'

Comment

23 - sounds like a knob
                                                                                                            .

Comment

Volunteer - sounds like a knob
                                                                                                              .

Comment

In a world full of superheroes, there’s only one Gunslinger. From the epic best-selling novels by Stephen King comes #DarkTowerMovieIn Theaters August 4.Subs...
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                  Hillary:I take full responsibility for my defeat. But I lost because of men,Russia and comey
                                                                                                                  Best bit is where she says if the election had been held on oct 8th Nate silver says she would have won. Nate silvers figures were showing her winning on actual election date too
                                                                                                                  Bring on chelsea
                                                                                                                  Ha yeah just saw that, and everyone was worried about Trump being the sore loser.

Comment

Cormac - sounds like a knob
                                                                                                                    .

Comment

Are there any Irish poker players on Twitch? I was looking last night and couldn't spot any, which seems strange... It's amazing the numbers of viewers/followers that Hearthstone streamers get; I haven't played in a few years at this point but it looks to have gone from strength to strength in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                        Are there any Irish poker players on Twitch? I was looking last night and couldn't spot any, which seems strange... It's amazing the numbers of viewers/followers that Hearthstone streamers get; I haven't played in a few years at this point but it looks to have gone from strength to strength in recent times.
                                                                                                                        David Lappin has recently started following his role as Unibet Ambassador, and is hilarious and a breath of fresh air. Would recommend checking him out.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Doke is also an Ambassador but can't play on Unibet in Ireland at the moment but he'll be getting online at some stage hopefully.

Fintan 'Easywithaces' Hand is the best knows Irish streamer but doesn't play peak times

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                          Fintan Hand streams daily
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X