Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Hitch shaming me ;pac:

quick answer but would something like this help?
    Assuming answers are in column B
    Code:
    =COUNTIF(B:B,"Y")/COUNTA(B:B)
    then do the same for Q2 q3 etc?
    Why limit it? Format that cell for percentages too

Code:
    =COUNTIF(B:B,"Yes")/COUNTA(B:B)

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

#Spam

Music video for "Decay" from the Speed Dating EP (2018) by Hot Cops.Buy here: https://hot-cops.bandcamp.com/album/speed-dating

Friend of mines son is singer in this band, his other son plays lead in the video. I think it's very good, give it a listen and give it a like if you have the time.

If you really like them, the digital album is £4

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
          #Spam

Music video for "Decay" from the Speed Dating EP (2018) by Hot Cops.Buy here: https://hot-cops.bandcamp.com/album/speed-dating

Friend of mines son is singer in this band, his other son plays lead in the video. I think it's very good, give it a listen and give it a like if you have the time.

If you really like them, the digital album is £4
          Instrumentals sound very heavily Pixies influenced. Not bad though.
          Profit before people.

Comment

This is great!!

Comment

Originally posted by POINTBREAK View Post
              This is great!!
              Your auld stealth spamming needs a bit of fine tuning Max.

Comment

Enda Kenny still doing his Alan Partridge impersonation

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Russians
                  Never met any Russians
                  Never spoke to any Russians
                  Never had any formal meetings with Russians
                  Never spoke about the election
                  Never discussed help in the election
                  Never actually asked for help in the election
                  They asked for help but it was a waste of time
                  NO COLLUSION!!! <<<<< We are here
                  Ok they colluded, but it didnt really matter
                  Ok they colluded, it helped swing it, but what are you going to do about it?
                  Is collusion even a crime?

Looks like we might be moving the needle again
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    Camile Thai have €3 vegan mains all day today instead of €13, whole work ordered. Sweet deal! Got an aul pad thai sitting in the fridge for tomorrow too.

Went fairly well, they seem to think we have one eye each though. Pirates confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                      That was quick. Could you post the link please, I've a couple of delayed flights from last year I've been meaning to chase up but forgot about until your post!
                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      link please?
                      Sorry for the delay. Got me a bit of Strep throat. In bits and in bed. FD said you looking for the linky.

Comment

Safe to say Irish summer weather is back to normal, at least in West Kerry.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Safe to say Irish summer weather is back to normal, at least in West Kerry.
                          Well needed rain in London too. Its been in the 30s this week and hasn't rained for like 4 weeks. It'll be short lived, and back up to high 20s next week, but a bit of respite is very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            Well needed rain in London too. Its been in the 30s this week and hasn't rained for like 4 weeks. It'll be short lived, and back up to high 20s next week, but a bit of respite is very welcome.
                            Over your way next week, tell Sadiq to turn the AC up on the Tube pls.

Comment

Over your way next week, tell Sadiq to turn the AC up on the Tube pls.
                              Stick to district and circle in that case (and overground). The rest are hell below ground.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just back from the new Mission Impossible flic, its really really good, i do enjoy them but this is one of the better ones.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...For my soon to be legion of fans...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Got on the metro earlier this evening. Kid went to sit down and the lady next to her got up to give me her seat so I could sit next to the kid. I said it is absolutely grand (was glad to get away from that moaning six-year old tbh), but she said she was getting off at the next stop anyway, so I said in that case thats really nice of you and went to take the seat.

It was only after sitting down I realised that we were also getting off at the next stop too, and now I've taken her seat acknowledging that it was reasonable given she was getting off at the next stop, and she's going to see us traipsing off at the same stop as her. Told the kid to shut her incessant chattering and tried to work out a plan. The main initial plan was to go to the next stop afterwards but that then would have involved a 15 minute walk home as we literally live at the actual metro stop we were going to get off at. There was also a decent chance the kid would raise a ruccus about us not getting off at our stop and wondering why we had to walk 15 minutes home rather than 30 seconds. I could have maybe used those 15 minutes to explain to her that sometimes we walk 15 minutes to avoid social awkwardness and she'd better get used to it if she was going to be my kid.

In the end though the extra metro stop idea just seemed too stupid, given that the reason we had got on the metro to take one stop in the first place was to avoid a 15 minute walk.

So we let the lady get off first, then we kept back until the last minute and jumped off at the right stop. The kid made a comment about 'that was close', i said 'shut your jimmer jammering gal this is serious shit'. Then we just slunk back avoiding detection up the three sets of elevators. Obviously she was waiting outside the metro for someone and saw us. Not a bother on her. I don't know what I was expecting: a shocked look, a hand covering her mouth in a gasp, a call to the social manners police to get involved. But nothing. She might even have smiled. Think I might have made the whole thing into more than it was over that single metro stop ride. There's a lesson there folks.
                                        Who the fuck takes the metro for one stop? That's your lesson right there!

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure if you all remember the Mexican weather girl from a year or so back.
                                            She's just been dumped by her fella for reasons he is no way gonna regret. No siree

STRUGGLING professional Call of Duty player Douglas ‘FaZe Censor’ Martin has revealed he DUMPED girlfriend Yanet Garcia to spend more time with video games.

The 23-year-old gamer and Garcia, 26, had split up saying: "I don’t have time for a girlfriend."

He went on to say that he needed to focus on playing Call of Duty, and would be playing the next iteration in the franchise, Black Ops IV, full-time while she was "doing that job over there".

Censor has struggled this year, missing out on the first stage of the Call of Duty World league, before signing up with a different team that had secured a place in Stage 2 to ensure he got there.

Now with more time to focus, will be competing next in the Call of Duty World Championship in Columbus, Ohio on August 15 to 19.

SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hmmmm, seemingly Ozil is high up on the list as the next Arsenal captain under Emery. He gets the nod for today's game against PSG. Would be great if it made him more effective, and could be a masterstroke. Or he could end up being the most ineffective Arsenal captain in history!

Starting XI: Leno, Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Elneny, Guendouzi, Mkhitaryan, Ozil (C), Iwobi, Aubameyang

Subs: Cech, Martinez, Chambers, Mavropanos, Holding, Osei-Tutu, Maitland-Niles, Willock, Ramsey, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Nketiah, Perez, Lacazette

Comment

possibly the funniest/creepiest shit twitter ever from guy obsessed with kelly minkin(poker player went deep in main event twice or something)

Comment

Comment

That's beautiful.

Surprised there hasn't been a lot more similar stunts.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

omg

funniest/creepiest is the perfect description for that.
                                                        He has God on his side though so naturally he will land the lady.

Comment

He has God on his side though so naturally he will land the lady.
                                                          into the trunk of his car.

Comment

has anyone every experienced or heard of anyone having problems with the betfair exchange
                                                            im 99% sure i placed a 25 bet to win on a horse and 25 to place
                                                            it shows in my history i placed the 25 place bet but not the win
                                                            am i just a dumbass? i mean it doesnt really make sense for a multimillion pound company to screw me in particular but at least if this happened to lots of people i could begin my reign of angry typing and mouse breaking

Comment

Mia gave up guitar months ago, felt like I was wasting 60 a month on lessons and getting nowhere but last few days stuck in to you tube taught herself this as Sean Mendes is the new love.

I thought was quiet good but tbf I havent a clue . Maybe boredom is a good thing at times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_SOaa78uk
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                                has anyone every experienced or heard of anyone having problems with the betfair exchange
                                                                im 99% sure i placed a 25 bet to win on a horse and 25 to place
                                                                it shows in my history i placed the 25 place bet but not the win
                                                                am i just a dumbass? i mean it doesnt really make sense for a multimillion pound company to screw me in particular but at least if this happened to lots of people i could begin my reign of angry typing and mouse breaking
                                                                If you see the odds 10/1 and place a bet, then the odds might change and your bet would be unmatched,

Betfair exchange make money on volume of bets, no malicious reason to screw you.

I never had any issue with them

Comment

i always just take the price available if only 15 available ill put the rest at a lower price straight away, do the win bet first then the place bet
                                                                  cant understand how i messed up but i suppose i almost certainly did

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                    Mia gave up guitar months ago, felt like I was wasting 60 a month on lessons and getting nowhere but last few days stuck in to you tube taught herself this as Sean Mendes is the new love.

I thought was quiet good but tbf I havent a clue . Maybe boredom is a good thing at times!

Damn that kid has a voice!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Damn that kid has a voice!
                                                                      Thank you means alot coming from you!!!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Good voice, though it has to be said having a dogs arsehole as focus for the last 20 seconds wasn't a great move from the director.

Comment

Haven't listened yet but though best to say this before I do... waste money on her trying things, trying things opens doors and possibilities!

Comment

Comment

A hopefully highly relaxing three weeks in the wilds of Brittany starting in a few weeks. There may be zuut-style non-existent internet. Have fun everyone. Sadly no pics of train station beers to post.
                                                                              Holiday book selection?
                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                  Holiday book selection?
                                                                                  I ordered a copy of William Shatner's TekWar

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                    Currently in Hoi An, Vietnam and getting tailor made suits and custom leather laptop bags made for a song. May need to begin to show some restraint or I'll need a container to get everything home!
                                                                                    ...Did you ever do a trip report for Vietnam...Did anyone on IPB ever do a decent trip report on Vietnam?...Looking likely i'm going this year for a couple of weeks... I will be annoying the BBV several times from now until then, but a good TR could reduce my annoyingness...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                      ...Did you ever do a trip report for Vietnam...Did anyone on IPB ever do a decent trip report on Vietnam?...Looking likely i'm going this year for a couple of weeks... I will be annoying the BBV several times from now until then, but a good TR could reduce my annoyingness...
                                                                                      You've never annoyed me

Comment

I fucking love hurling.

Comment

I didn't, but I couldn't recommend it enough. Absolutely fantastic place. Other than Nha Trang, which I'd suggest giving a miss if its on your radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                            I fucking love hurling.
                                                                                            Isn't it great

Comment

She has a lovely tone to her voice. Feck the guitar (if shes not keen) develop that singing voice. Fed up listening to vocal athletics , need more pure soft ballad singers imo.

Comment

Brought the little one out on the dart today to Bray for the air show.

It was absolutely spectacular.

The Red Arrows were mind blowing.

Comment

I didn't, but I couldn't recommend it enough. Absolutely fantastic place. Other than Nha Trang, which I'd suggest giving a miss if its on your radar.
                                                                                                  ...Thanks, yeah i've been told by a couple of people to avoid there (apparently lots of Russians lol)... This is roughly the route i'm taking...In your opinion, is this route dobale and does it make sense in that it'd kinda in a straight route?...And is there anything you would think I just have to include?...

Day 1. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City -Friday 28th September.
                                                                                                  Day 2. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                  Day 3. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                  Day 4. Nha Trang
                                                                                                  Day 5. Hoi An.
                                                                                                  Day 6. Hoi An.
                                                                                                  Day 7. Hue
                                                                                                  Day 8. Sapa
                                                                                                  Day 9. Hanoi
                                                                                                  Day 10. Hanoi
                                                                                                  Day 11. Hanoi
                                                                                                  Day 12. Halong Bay
                                                                                                  Day 13. Halong Bay
                                                                                                  Day 14. Fly to Hong Kong @ 20:00

Comment

Some great Tour de France images here (perhaps somewhat confirming my suspicion the whole event is a PR job for La Belle France).

Comment

Am going to be in need of a couple of tickets for the AI hurling final.

Not sure how scarce they are going to be this year, but if anyone happens to come across 1/2/3/4 I'd fucking love ya for it!
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...Thanks, yeah i've been told by a couple of people to avoid there (apparently lots of Russians lol)... This is roughly the route i'm taking...In your opinion, is this route dobale and does it make sense in that it'd kinda in a straight route?...And is there anything you would think I just have to include?...

Day 2. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                        Day 3. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                        Day 4. Nha Trang
                                                                                                        Day 5. Hoi An.
                                                                                                        Day 6. Hoi An.
                                                                                                        Day 7. Hue
                                                                                                        Day 8. Sapa
                                                                                                        Day 9. Hanoi
                                                                                                        Day 10. Hanoi
                                                                                                        Day 11. Hanoi
                                                                                                        Day 12. Halong Bay
                                                                                                        Day 13. Halong Bay
                                                                                                        Day 4. Avoid Nha Trang

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                          Day 4. Avoid Nha Trang
                                                                                                          ...Oh good fuck, sorry new approach I am taking your advice and avoiding there...No idea how i stuck it in 😂😂😂...

Comment

Everyone take the fam to mama mia in cinema was fucking brill. I was nearly clapping at the end lol good few singing away at it too. Great movie.
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                              Day 4. Avoid Nha Trang
                                                                                                              I'd woeful craic in NHA Trang .Eating a full roadside roasted duck while driving one of them small scooters being a favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                I'd woeful craic in NHA Trang .Eating a full roadside roasted duck while driving one of them small scooters being a favourite
                                                                                                                ...This is 100% being avoided so, based on you, New Approach and other people ho are not as important...What would you recommend in place of it, and will it fit into my current itinerary?...Like if you want to just plan my trip, by all means ...

...Edit to add-- Fro day 4, I had seen a place called Mekong Delta, so I could do another day in Ho Chi Minh City if this is a good place and within distance...Should also add, i'm traveling alone for the couple of weeks and will be doing hotels instead of hostels...
                                                                                                                Last edited by luckforsome; 29-07-18, 20:09.

Comment

Day 2. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                                  Day 3. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                                  Day 4. Nha Trang
                                                                                                                  Day 5. Hoi An.
                                                                                                                  Day 6. Hoi An.
                                                                                                                  Day 7. Hue
                                                                                                                  Day 8. Sapa
                                                                                                                  Day 9. Hanoi
                                                                                                                  Day 10. Hanoi
                                                                                                                  Day 11. Hanoi
                                                                                                                  Day 12. Halong Bay
                                                                                                                  Day 13. Halong Bay
                                                                                                                  That's pretty much what we did and similar timing too (IIRC we were in the country for about 18 days). Spend at least one extra day in Hoi An, if not two. It's incredible. We didn't go to Hue although we originally planned to (spent an extra day in Hoi An instead). Do a day's motorbike ride from Hoi An up the Hai Van pass - it's outrageously good. Many ride on to Hue at the end of this but we went back to Hoi An instead.

I presume for the most part that you're flying between the different places?

Also, Day 4. Avoid Nha Trang (It's full of Russians and a relative kip IMO).

Comment

That's pretty much what we did and similar timing too (IIRC we were in the country for about 18 days). Spend at least one extra day in Hoi An, if not two. It's incredible. We didn't go to Hue although we originally planned to (spent an extra day in Hoi An instead). Do a day's motorbike ride from Hoi An up the Hai Van pass - it's outrageously good. Many ride on to Hue at the end of this but we went back to Hoi An instead.

I presume for the most part that you're flying between the different places?

Also, Day 4. Avoid Nha Trang (It's full of Russians and a relative kip IMO).
                                                                                                                    ...Ok i'm now looking at this roughly, I think it works well with 2 internal flights (lemme know what you think ha)... My plan is to book this in next 3 days or so, then work on hotels...I'm very open to suggestions as to what to do, although I have a few ideas in my mind...
                                                                                                                    Day 2. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                                    Day 3. Ho Chi Minh City
                                                                                                                    Internal flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Hoi an
                                                                                                                    Day 4. Hoi An
                                                                                                                    Day 5. Hoi An.
                                                                                                                    Day 6. Hoi An.
                                                                                                                    Bus/private car from Hoi An to HUE
                                                                                                                    Day 7. Hue.
                                                                                                                    Day 8. Hue
                                                                                                                    Internal flight from Hue to Hanoi
                                                                                                                    Day 9. Hanoi
                                                                                                                    Day 10. Hanoi
                                                                                                                    Day 11. Hanoi
                                                                                                                    Bus/private car from Hanoi to Halong Bay
                                                                                                                    Day 12. Halong Bay
                                                                                                                    Day 13. Halong Bay
                                                                                                                    Hong Kong
                                                                                                                    Day 14.
                                                                                                                    Day 15.
                                                                                                                    Day 16.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by luckforsome; 29-07-18, 21:27. Reason: ...Updated again...

Comment

Parma's new 3rd kit

Comment

The Ed Balls in Trumpland on BBC2 now is class. He comes across remarkably well for an (ex)politician.

Comment

Theresa was there for a while, possibly a year or more. Would be able to help I'd guess.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X