Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    If people don't give even a little bit of thought to it, and just go along with the mail and the sun, then they deserve no sympathy.
    That is absolute rubbish. Conditioning has happened in far worse periods in history because as I said people aren't very clever especially when they are struggling. We look back now and are horrified by history. I'm not sure the same won't be said when people look back a long time from now hopefully with something better.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      I agree and if that is true then what does it say about the society we have created. The middle class, in general, don't like to ruminate too much about these ideas because it is easier to defend the way things are as they live in their little-insulated bubble to the struggles of the many. I know it is their fault they haven't worked hard enough or pulled themselves up by the bootstraps like you have.

Opr
      It's just another version of the way things have always been

I used to be mates with a lad in the Labour party who begged me to join for a few years and called me Lenin (& occasionally Stalin)... So I might not be the person to ask

Comment

That is absolute rubbish. Conditioning has happened in far worse periods in history because as I said people aren't very clever especially when they are struggling. We look back now and are horrified by history. I'm not sure the same won't be said when people look back a long time from now hopefully with something better.

Opr
        This glib tweet that I'm sure we've all seen is appropriate.

Anyone on the same side as people who say facts and experts are irrelevant (paraphrasing) have no excuses.

I get that some people say 'well it can't get any worse for me' out of desperation, but it really was only about 1 issue, immigration.

Comment

This glib tweet that I'm sure we've all seen is appropriate.

Anyone on the same side as people who say facts and experts are irrelevant (paraphrasing) have no excuses.

I get that some people say 'well it can't get any worse for me' out of desperation, but it really was only about 1 issue, immigration.
          The issue of immigration has been used to hide deep-seeded problems within the society that need to be addressed. You said that yourself. Rather than the people in power looking to address those problems they have hid behind it.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              @5star. Unless you've lived among the poverty and near despair of North of England you can't quite empathise. But man those guys up there have been through generations of nothingness. I can see how it's not their fault but the fault of politicians (Tories and Labour alike, although mainly Tories obv), even though what comes out of their mouths is abhorrent.
              whats their main issue, android v iphone ? The deciding factor was immigration. I've relatives in the UK the racism over there. They are still called paddies despite the fact they employed 100s in their day. The Bernard Manning types are walking around like you or I, they dont know they are Bernard Mannings

Brexit was hardly analysed in depth by these folk. Get the foreigners out. Its a mantra.

Comment

Don't really buy that the Russians actually had much effect in US (am sure they tried, just don't think it had much effect). But the evidence for VoteLeave being a Russian led initiative seems to be growing fairly incontrovertible following the Carol Cadwalladr stories in The Guardian.

Just shows : a country can have all this weaponry, new loads of cyber-security, and yet a simple cheap disinformation campaign can be enough to wipe them out. Now the Brits didn't help themselves by being so susceptible and sympathic to racist nonsense, but still...
                You do know it's not actually Britain that was the main target?

It was the EU. Putin hates a peaceful supranational organisation with demonstrably better outcomes for citizens on his doorstep.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I agree but why then are we not attacking those people in power. This thread is full of nonsense about blaming people. It is the political class that people should be angry towards. The people we elect to power all too often are absolute charlatans who don't have genuine empathy for people. I watched a guy on Newsnight defend Farage in what seems like a completely logical way of he is suffering and that suffering is caused by immigration and the strain that is putting on resources and jobs.

People aren't very clever, me included and when you spin a narrative that makes sense for people who are suffering they will gladly latch onto it. We need stronger people who oppose these ideas with actual logic. You can say, blah, blah, blah they voted for the people speaking but the political system is mainly built from who can stir fear in people the most in certain parts of the world because people are afraid.

Opr
                  'Suffering' me hole. Everyone has a house, tv, internet and plenty of food.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        'Suffering' me hole. Everyone has a house, tv, internet and plenty of food.
                        Equally when you spin a narrative to people who are fortunate but feel hard done by they will latch onto it.

Opr

Comment

The issue of immigration has been used to hide deep-seeded problems within the society that need to be addressed. You said that yourself. Rather than the people in power looking to address those problems they have hid behind it.

Opr
                          It is used as distraction, absolutely, but people just blindly blaming the foreigners instead of the posh tories (or hypocritical labour politicians) who have actually made the decisions that contributed to their circumstances (other than their own choices) don't deserve loads of pity in a lot of cases.

Comment

Is anyone here going to Sam Harris at the weekend? I am only heading along as a mate had a spare ticket he offered. The price is extortionate. I do really like some of his talks. He may have some iffy political ideas though from what I have read. The stuff on free will, in particular, is incredibly interesting if not doing anything than reinforcing my own thoughts. I feel like I may be lost in an echo chamber on the subject. Does anyone oppose the ideas in a good fashion that anyone has come across?

Opr

Comment

Comment

It is used as distraction, absolutely, but people just blindly blaming the foreigners instead of the posh tories (or hypocritical labour politicians) who have actually made the decisions that contributed to their circumstances (other than their own choices) don't deserve loads of pity in a lot of cases.
                                I have made my thoughts known on why I don't think blaming the people isn't the right angle. That though funny enough probably feeds quite heavily into some of my views around free will which I just posted something about. Not completely and they are separated by a large degree of empathy and I think people are very easily led by simple narratives than trying to look at the more complex picture. How do you not look at all the mad things that have happened worldwide and kinda think, eh there might be something a little off here. People aren't voting for complete non-sensical things for no reason.

Opr

Comment

Thought this was a very hard hitting tweet, food for thought

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      Thought this was a very hard hitting tweet, food for thought

Just whataboutery. The world and the way it’s repored will never be fair. Sure loads of people died and were injured in turkey this week and nobody gives a fuck. Seems like turkey is just beyond the frontier of the care-o-meter.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Just whataboutery. The world and the way it’s repored will never be fair. Sure loads of people died and were injured in turkey this week and nobody gives a fuck. Seems like turkey is just beyond the frontier of the care-o-meter.
                                        That's one way of looking at it I guess!

Comment

Badly need a good web designer, been let down.

Anyone any reccomendations? A firm or a lone wolf.

It's a simple enough site, have all the content prepared for the first phase of it. Can launch with first phase done then add to it after that.

Want a really strong homepage, with a looping video of a product.

Urgently need to get things moving as it's vital for big plans we have.

Heading to the leaba shortly, in case any of y'all ask me any Qs
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is anyone here going to Sam Harris at the weekend? I am only heading along as a mate had a spare ticket he offered. The price is extortionate. I do really like some of his talks. He may have some iffy political ideas though from what I have read. The stuff on free will, in particular, is incredibly interesting if not doing anything than reinforcing my own thoughts. I feel like I may be lost in an echo chamber on the subject. Does anyone oppose the ideas in a good fashion that anyone has come across?

Opr
                                            I pointed out the same a few days ago but I was given a ticket too so I'm going along.

As far as free will vs determinism which is largely the debate he pushes. He has a good podcast:
                                            SPOILER

with Dan Dennett and Dennett critiques the book Free Will here:
                                            SPOILER

so possibly a good place to start.

I'm pretty tied up atm so I've put the heavier books down but I've attempted a few of Dennetts and they're difficult. As far as the philosophical concept of Free Will vs Determinism, I think Hotspur linked something from Stanford before so he may elaborate and SP likes Dennett so maybe he could suggest where to start there.

Comment

Comment

I agree but why then are we not attacking those people in power. This thread is full of nonsense about blaming people. It is the political class that people should be angry towards. The people we elect to power all too often are absolute charlatans who don't have genuine empathy for people. I watched a guy on Newsnight defend Farage in what seems like a completely logical way of he is suffering and that suffering is caused by immigration and the strain that is putting on resources and jobs.

People aren't very clever, me included and when you spin a narrative that makes sense for people who are suffering they will gladly latch onto it. We need stronger people who oppose these ideas with actual logic. You can say, blah, blah, blah they voted for the people speaking but the political system is mainly built from who can stir fear in people the most in certain parts of the world because people are afraid.

Opr
                                                The problem you correctly identified is being allowed to spin a narrative.

Making statements that are not backed by facts or actual run contrary to fact should be deemed voter fraud and thus punishable by jail time.

A lot of shitty results in society could be stopped by making people prove what they are saying on soap boxes.

There is a reason why dictators are synominous with propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  Think this one comes down to race against time similar to the Chilean miners, usually nobody would care about disasters in Chile or non tourist related Thailand.

Comment

100% agree with this viewpoint. If 50%+ of a voting population make a stupid decision that's down to the political system.

The 'good' political parties always get too much of a free ride in these matters too. Trump is almost as much down to the Democrats as the Republicans. Brexit is almost as much down to Labour as the Tories. Obama the great US liberal hope really just oversaw a continuation of standard US politics. Same with Blair in UK from 1997. When the dream of the perfect politician arrives and nothing really changes, that's when the desire to vote for a 'fuck you' option really kicks into overdrive.
                                                    yes if labour had any different leader this probably didn't happen.

Corbyn long time anti EU campaigner leading the opposition to May long time EU supporter who is now implementing Brexit. It's incredibly dumb.

Comment

100% agree with this viewpoint. If 50%+ of a voting population make a stupid decision that's down to the political system.

The 'good' political parties always get too much of a free ride in these matters too. Trump is almost as much down to the Democrats as the Republicans. Brexit is almost as much down to Labour as the Tories. Obama the great US liberal hope really just oversaw a continuation of standard US politics. Same with Blair in UK from 1997. When the dream of the perfect politician arrives and nothing really changes, that's when the desire to vote for a 'fuck you' option really kicks into overdrive.
                                                      Completely agree.

I've often wondered quite a bit about the whole Obama reign. He is one of the strangest figures to me in the recent political landscape. He talked the talk, he seems to have genuine empathy for people and he comes across in interviews like he has a good heart. He seems intelligent, well guided and considered in many of his opinions.

That all seems to go counter though towards much of what I know and have read. I should say that I am not informed enough, certainly not to the level you would be about his whole tenure but I was/am a big Chomsky fan and he is absolutely scathing in his criticism for his time in charge and the legacy he left behind.

I agree completely that when the people have tried what looks like the 'good' option what the hell else are they going to do only lose the plot and think radically.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

It's a simple enough site, have all the content prepared for the first phase of it. Can launch with first phase done then add to it after that.

Fiverr.com

Have had plenty of good value web work in last few years.
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Opr
                                                          As Brady mentioned, Dennett talks about consciousness in Intuition Pumps
                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-07-18, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Yeah I guess I just meant there's more then one type. #notallbrexiters

That's happening a lot here in Spain. A lot of ex-pats are shitting themselves and getting Irish passports.

Comment

Lappins missus does that and is very good. I can hook you up with her if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                That's happening a lot here in Spain. A lot of ex-pats are shitting themselves and getting Irish passports.
                                                                Thing is, how can they? do you not have to be living there to get one? I was told I couldn't apply now I am out the Country.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Thing is, how can they? do you not have to be living there to get one? I was told I couldn't apply now I am out the Country.
                                                                  Probably different rules if you are applying because you are married to an Irish man. If you are applying because of parents or grandparents then residency isn't an issue.

Comment

Who ever told you that was mistaken, or misunderstood. A passport is available to any Irish citizen, even if overseas.

The missus applied for an Irish passport from Sydney last year.

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                                                    Probably different rules if you are applying because you are married to an Irish man. If you are applying because of parents or grandparents then residency isn't an issue.
                                                                    That would be applying for citizenship though, not a passport. AFAIK, If you are eligible for citizenship you can apply from overseas, then apply for a passport.

Married to an Irish citizen and living overseas doesn't make you eligible for citizenship though.
                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 10-07-18, 11:25.

Comment

Completely agree.

I've often wondered quite a bit about the whole Obama reign. He is one of the strangest figures to me in the recent political landscape. He talked the talk, he seems to have genuine empathy for people and he comes across in interviews like he has a good heart. He seems intelligent, well guided and considered in many of his opinions.

That all seems to go counter though towards much of what I know and have read. I should say that I am not informed enough, certainly not to the level you would be about his whole tenure but I was/am a big Chomsky fan and he is absolutely scathing in his criticism for his time in charge and the legacy he left behind.

I agree completely that when the people have tried what looks like the 'good' option what the hell else are they going to do only lose the plot and think radically.

Opr
                                                                      What could Obama get done? After two years (where he spent all his political capital on Obamacare), he was faced with a rabidly obstructionist Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                        Who ever told you that was mistaken, or misunderstood. A passport is available to any Irish citizen, even if overseas.

That would be applying for citizenship though, not a passport. AFAIK, If you are eligible for citizenship you can apply from overseas, then apply for a passport.

Married to an Irish citizen and living overseas doesn't make you eligible for citizenship though.
                                                                        I'm assuming that the original reference was to brits applying for Irish passports, which would mean they had parent or grandparent rights to do so. Obviously an already irish citizen can apply for a new passport anywhere, and I assume she means that. I'm guessing that MrsF was referring to either herself or one of her older children as not being able to apply for citizenship or a passport now through the marriage with Tony because they have no inherent family right to an irish passport.

Your post backs me up.

Comment

What could Obama get done? After two years (where he spent all his political capital on Obamacare), he was faced with a rabidly obstructionist Congress.
                                                                          Sure only the Democrats obstruct. You must have your facts wrong.

Comment

Should be super straightforward on Squarespace without any need for professionals. I'll make a reminder to have a look at it tomorrow, and will email you. Need to design one myself for work so have to look into it anyway. Squarespace has made a whole lot of web design as a skill redundant. Autoplay videos are upload + click 'autoplay' on there and the designs of their websites look brilliant. A question is whether you actually want an autoplay video
                                                                            Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                            Fiverr.com

Have had plenty of good value web work in last few years.
                                                                            Cheers guys, I would love to attempt it myself, I just haven't got the time.

Comment

Lappins missus does that and is very good. I can hook you up with her if you want?
                                                                              Thanks Gil, could you pm her number when you get a chance.

Dobby sent me a number of a chap too, I'll make contact with both.

Cheers.

Comment

Sure only the Democrats obstruct. You must have your facts wrong.
                                                                                I have alternative facts.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

if a leadership contest triggered an election and the tories lost even a few seats its very hard to see how they could come back as a single party.

Comment

I completely accept the oppositions he encountered and understand the massive difficulties he faced when he came to power. One of the major problems at least in my eyes is that he came to power on incredibly persuasive rhetoric about hope, change and all that good stuff that he swept up like a storm because of his charisma and the idea of something different that people were searching toward. As Hitch said though it was business as normal in many respects. That is just another form of propaganda, he even won an award for the best market campaign in that industry in the year he came to power

When you overpromise and underdeliver that is only going to cause problems. The reasons for the failings don't make the lack of change any less palatable to the people. Trump has to viewed through the lens of why were things so bad with so many disillusioned Americans existed to put him in power. These those are narrow thoughts of getting bogged down in looking at specific people, events etc that I am not sure are of much value. I find them interesting in understanding key events but I feel that the problems are far more complex around the current whole system just showing huge cracks.

Opr

Comment

I probably should add that listening to Chomsky talk about Trump is a sobering experience beyond words. He talks about him as the greatest threat to humanity that we have ever faced including the likes of Hilter. He is slowly dismantling safeguards in the background which currently serve and protect the people while playing the clown to distract from the extreme seriousness of the current situation. I'm not saying I agree to that extent but it scary listening to him put forward his views.

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I'm assuming that the original reference was to brits applying for Irish passports, which would mean they had parent or grandparent rights to do so. Obviously an already irish citizen can apply for a new passport anywhere, and I assume she means that. I'm guessing that MrsF was referring to either herself or one of her older children as not being able to apply for citizenship or a passport now through the marriage with Tony because they have no inherent family right to an irish passport.

Your post backs me up.
                                                                                            Yup, I need to apply for citizenship. I am not 100% sure where my dead gran was born, both have strong Irish roots. I need to find out if it was Donegal my mums mum was born and look that way.

My son and youngest can both have Irish passports, but can't apply for the son as my ex wont sign the forms, he has an expired Irish passport. The eldest could have an Irish passport as well as both her paternal grandparents are born and bred Donegal. Once she is 18 I will let her see what she can do as she wont need his signature.

If I thought Brexit had a chance, I would have done my own citizenship stuff before moving to Malta. It doesn't really affect me living here, but travel will be a pain.

Thanks Gil, could you pm her number when you get a chance.

Dobby sent me a number of a chap too, I'll make contact with both.

Cheers.
                                                                                            Will do Laz

Comment

I probably should add that listening to Chomsky talk about Trump is a sobering experience beyond words. He talks about him as the greatest threat to humanity that we have ever faced including the likes of Hilter. He is slowly dismantling safeguards in the background which currently serve and protect the people while playing the clown to distract from the extreme seriousness of the current situation. I'm not saying I agree to that extent but it scary listening to him put forward his views.

Opr
                                                                                              Xi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump when it comes to threat to humanity.

Comment

...

Comment

I'll have to bow to Hitch on all that stuff as it is far beyond my knowledge but the one point I would have made back which Hitch doesn't is Xi is engaging with existential threats to Humanity such as climate change.

Opr

Comment

Your post backs me up.
                                                                                                    My post was supposed to back you up. I wasn't disagreeing with you, just adding to it.

A Brit with an Irish parent/grandparent is eligible for citizenship, so can apply from overseas for that citizenship. (Sounds like this might be you Gil).
                                                                                                    If I married some Shiela here in Oz. She wouldn't automatically be eligible for citizenship. So couldn't apply, even if we went home for a holiday to apply.. Sheila'd have to go via naturalisation.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 10-07-18, 12:05.

Comment

I'll have to bow to Hitch on all that stuff as it is far beyond my knowledge but the one point I would have made back which Hitch doesn't is Xi is engaging with existential threats to Humanity such as climate change.

Opr
                                                                                                      The Paris Accord put no limits on Chinese emissions. The Paris accord was bad for the world, moving manufacturing from cleaner countries to China where controls are laxer and a substantial amount of power is generated from coal

Comment

China has made it very clear as a stated policy they want peaceful engagement with the world and just about every action they've engaged in in recent decades suggests they adhere to that idea
                                                                                                        Have you never heard of the South China Sea?

Someone intent on being a threat to humanity wouldn't have such an open view of the world, sending out millions of students a year to learn about the world, spending 100s of billions in mutually beneficial investment in the economies of neighbouring countries through the silk road. All the trends are that they want to be part of the world, rather than viewing the rest of the world as a threat.
                                                                                                        That more about securing raw resources and know how than charity for the rest of the world.

China has an authoritarian leader, tight controls of their citizens, flouts human rights law, abuses international trade laws. China still holds deep resentment towards their neighbour from a prior war, are annexing neighbouring territory, has designs on claiming more, are rapidly expanding their military, are well practised in the next generation of warfare, and are more advanced at next generation offensive missile tech than the States. And Xi has removed the barriers for ruling for life.

Trump is a democratically elected leader in a democratic country with tight checks and balances.

Opr brought up Hitler, if you're looking for who's more likely to repeat WWII, Xi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                          The Paris Accord put no limits on Chinese emissions. The Paris accord was bad for the world, moving manufacturing from cleaner countries to China where controls are laxer and a substantial amount of power is generated from coal
                                                                                                          I am not going to get into some factual war on whether China is currently the best place for production. You can make silly arguments for anything by drawing straight lines. Climate change isn't going to be some switch that can be solved overnight or looking at current problems. It does though need leaders of countries to actually believe it exists and takes steps towards how we can solve it. Xi from what I have read is willing to engage in these issues and take steps necessary. Even Chomsky who would be highly critical of much of what Xi has done from a domestic policies point of view recognises that they are making highly significant moves to engage with climate change.

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Opr brought up Hitler, if you're looking for who's more likely to repeat WWII, Xi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump.
                                                                                                              The Hilter reference should be given context. It was made in reference to the fact that Hilter didn't tend to destroy the prospect for human life to exist. Today though the search for profits, jobs, economic well being is all consuming at the cost of nearly everything. The people, the planet, social justice etc. This is incredibly dangerous because we are only thinking about profit today at the cost of everything else.

Opr

Comment

The Hilter reference should be given context. It was made in reference to the fact that Hilter didn't tend to destroy the prospect for human life to exist. Today though the search for profits, jobs, economic well being is all consuming at the cost of nearly everything. The people, the planet, social justice etc. This is incredibly dangerous because we are only thinking about profit today at the cost of everything else.

Opr
                                                                                                                Here's a thought: people were saying the same thing 100 years ago. And 200 years ago.

And humanity has survived and thrived.

Comment

Here's a thought: people were saying the same thing 100 years ago. And 200 years ago.

You don't believe in Global warming and the need to address it?

Even forgetting about that, surely the whole point of society is to advance and not just stagnate into doing the same crap over and over. You always seem to come at things from the angle that hey things are pretty good why rock the boat. If that was the case we wouldn't have the political unrest which is causing these mad results, forgetting entirely that large parts of the world get exploited to keep much of this whole facade going. America is currently taking steps to completely separate classes and create a complete divide into an elite at the expense of the population.

We have become a world that puts the need of business who create employment above almost everything. The figures around wealth inequality are already staggering without this crap. I don't have any bitterness towards any of this I just really care about what we are doing is crazy.

We will see how much you care when automation/AI really takes hold and they don't really need people anymore. I hope at that stage we will have already addressed hard questions but I doubt it.

Opr

Comment

wow !
                                                                                                                    Ignoring whatever the outcome of their policies turn out to be you would have to be extremely delusional not to recognise the difference between xi and Trump is one of intention.
                                                                                                                    xi does what he does with the intent of securing the position of the state and making life better for a billion plus Chinese people. Trumps intentions are limited to lining his pockets and massaging his infantile ego.

Comment

Official HD Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the...

Comment

...

Comment

You don't believe in Global warming and the need to address it?

Even forgetting about that, surely the whole point of society is to advance and not just stagnate into doing the same crap over and over. You always seem to come at things from the angle that hey things are pretty good why rock the boat. If that was the case we wouldn't have the political unrest which is causing these mad results, forgetting entirely that large parts of the world get exploited to keep much of this whole facade going. America is currently taking steps to completely separate classes and create a complete divide into an elite at the expense of the population.

We have become a world that puts the need of business who create employment above almost everything. The figures around wealth inequality are already staggering without this crap. I don't have any bitterness towards any of this I just really care about what we are doing is crazy.

We will see how much you care when automation/AI really takes hold and they don't really need people anymore. I hope at that stage we will have already addressed hard questions but I doubt it.

Opr
                                                                                                                          Didn't take long for your current vibe to dissipate!

One by one:

Yes, I do believe in global warming. It's like California out there FFS.

Your point about wealth inequality is wrong. It was far worse in the past. Now (as I think you agreed to earlier, everyone in the West has shelter, tv, internet and plenty of food....at the very least). If you told people 100 years ago that we would live the lifestyles of today, they would laugh you out of it.

Every generation has it better. The problem is that people today are viewing their lives through distortion filters and are thus convincing themselves that Good = Bad.

Hence Trump, Brexit.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 10-07-18, 14:30.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X