Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Liking the cut of this ref's jib thus far. Not taking any shit.
    Game's a bit shit though.
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Oh Sterling...
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

lol angleshoot

1k in the pot, guy with K7 (game organiser) checks on a KK7xx board, other guys shoves 10k, K7 snaps and your man won't pay up because he was only 'having a joke'

Starts at 1m15

I'm podcasting w/ Ryan Feldman on Weds 2pm EST. The hand ends at 8:55. This incident took place last Friday night on Live At The Bike. It is one of the worst...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
          Game's a bit shit though.
          It is alright. England dominant now and it might end up 3 or 4-0.

Spending most of my time reading about Brexit. Seems like May has emasculated the lunatics and they'll now be leaving the EU while adhering to all its standards and regulations.

Fucking idiots.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Going to a gig in Marlay Park tomorrow. Anyone know the craic with parking coming down the m50 from the northside? Never been to a gig there before.

Comment

It is alright. England dominant now and it might end up 3 or 4-0.

Spending most of my time reading about Brexit. Seems like May has emasculated the lunatics and they'll now be leaving the EU while adhering to all its standards and regulations.

Fucking idiots.
              No guarantee EU will agree to what she wants though

Her last version of this was also keep free trade but lose free movement... Got laughed out

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                No guarantee EU will agree to what she wants though

Her last version of this was also keep free trade but lose free movement... Got laughed out
                Based on what I hear from Brussels people, this is only ending one way. Total national humiliation.

At least they're winning in the soccerball.

Comment

Facile.

Exceptionally straightforward victory.

If it 'comes home' I may also have to come home.

Comment

If England could connect with their final pass, they could win this thing.

Assuming Putin doesn't poison them all of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      Facile.

Exceptionally straightforward victory.

If it 'comes home' I may also have to come home.
                      aahhh... there will be some buzz in London for the next few days

Comment

If England could connect with their final pass, they could win this thing.

Assuming Putin doesn't poison them all of course.
                        ...One time for Putin...I hate to think it, and I fear it...But England are playing some very good football at times, and when they do they look like scoring all the time...But you have to say, they've had such a handy qualification group, and easy finals group, and the easiest 2 knockout matches of all the teams so far...
                        ...But it's not coming home, it just fucking can't...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                          ...One time for Putin...I hate to think it, and I fear it...But England are playing some very good football at times, and when they do they look like scoring all the time...But you have to say, they've had such a handy qualification group, and easy finals group, and the easiest 2 knockout matches of all the teams so far...
                          ...But it's not coming home, it just fucking can't...
                          In fairness everyone expected Colombia to beat them. Now they're definitely favs to make the final imo. I hope they win, have been supporting them all tournament and would love to see them do it.

Comment

aahhh... there will be some buzz in London for the next few days
                            I'm just doing my part, Ken Early said to keep this up til the very end.

Comment

Always liked Keith Andrews as a player, knew his job, smart, decent passer of the ball, knew who he was and did the best he could with it.

Even better pundit!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                I'm just doing my part, Ken Early said to keep this up til the very end.
                                Didnt read it but TBH Id be for agreeing with Johnny Gyles when it comes to Early and his mates

Comment

...In other sporting news...It's so tilting to watch Djokovic serve- it must be at least 15 bounces of the ball on every shot!!!...

Comment

Considering the events of the last few years it actually makes perfect sense for England to win the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      Considering the events of the last few years it actually makes perfect sense for England to win the world cup
                                      Which horseman is it?

Comment

Which horseman is it?
                                        must be number 4 already.

every other bar in Germany had a big screen firmly switched off for English game.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Joe Duffy (insert facepalm) Friday funny podcast has a bit by Seamus O'Rourke at about 21 minutes in called 'Sponsor a local farmer' which I think it worth a listen.

Opr

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fuck England imo

Comment

Always liked Keith Andrews as a player, knew his job, smart, decent passer of the ball, knew who he was and did the best he could with it.

Even better pundit!

Comment

Jaysis. You wouldn't mess with the Russian coach.

He reminds me of Marshal Grigory Zhukov.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      Go-on then

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                        In fairness everyone expected Colombia to beat them. Now they're definitely favs to make the final imo. I hope they win, have been supporting them all tournament and would love to see them do it.
                                                        Me too.

Had a funny one in the pub Thursday night, was out for mate's brother's 60th, his friend, who was nice but a bit of a wet brain asked me who I hoped win.

His face contorted into all sorts of shapes when I said England.

'But dey looks down der noses at us de cunce'

Why do people think the English give a bollix about us? Pure inferiority complex.

'Mon Engerland.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jaysis. You wouldn't mess with the Russian coach.

He reminds me of Marshal Grigory Zhukov.
                                                          Loving his reaction to the goal. Not a flicker.

'When the man in front of you is shot, pick up his rifle and advance'

Comment

What. A. Goal!

Comment

'Have the captain shot. Then send his family to the gulag.'

Comment

Am selling an Audi A4 2.0 TDI 2008 if anyone here might be interested. Have to fix the aircon before I stick it online.

Looking for €6500.

Shoot us a pm if interested.

Comment

Go-on then
                                                                  Just not a fan of anything he does is all!

Disclaimer: he went to my school and lived around the corner. May not be a reasoned opinion
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 07-07-18, 19:19.

Comment

Probably just me but it seemed weird to me that the ITV commentator was talking about Stalin.
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Me too.

Had a funny one in the pub Thursday night, was out for mate's brother's 60th, his friend, who was nice but a bit of a wet brain asked me who I hoped win.

His face contorted into all sorts of shapes when I said England.

'But dey looks down der noses at us de cunce'

Why do people think the English give a bollix about us? Pure inferiority complex.

'Mon Engerland.

Contorts face tf lads, have you any idea of what the aftermath will bring forth.
                                                                      The rule britania shite will sweep across the globe, chariots will be rebuilt, Thatcher will be exhumed. I sneer in your general direction (and dobby)

Comment

Irish athletes have won gold twice
                                                                        already at the European Junior championships.
                                                                        Be nice if this was the beginning of a revival
                                                                        in a sport we can be competitive at world level.
                                                                        Sonia O'Sullivans daughter is there,
                                                                        won her heat of the 800m impressively.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                          Contorts face tf lads, have you any idea of what the aftermath will bring forth.
                                                                          The rule britania shite will sweep across the globe, chariots will be rebuilt, Thatcher will be exhumed. I sneer in your general direction (and dobby)
                                                                          And you wouldn't be forced to read or listen to any British media so it shouldn't bother you too much.

Anyway, if Ireland somehow found themselves in this position wouldn't we go mad for it too, there's still stories told and fellas making a living off a mediocre performance in the late 80s and early 90's. There was a dvd made for the rugby team after beating New Zealand in a friendly ffs.

More power to em if they win, hope they enjoy it. Be great to see the United lads be successful for England.

It's coming home
                                                                          Last edited by dobby; 07-07-18, 19:15.

Comment

And you wouldn't be forced to read or listen to any British media so it shouldn't bother you too much
                                                                            Dobby Healy Rae

Comment

Has there been a red cad yet ?

Comment

Has there been a red cad yet ?
                                                                                In the tournament, yes.

In this match, no.

Comment

Dobby Healy Rae
                                                                                  You've lost me Ted

Comment

Spiderman creator Steve Ditko is dead at 90

Comment

Up the fucken lillies

Comment

And you wouldn't be forced to read or listen to any British media so it shouldn't bother you too much
                                                                                        It's pretty difficult to watch Premier league without watching British media.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          He still wouldn't be forced to watch it. Watch the American stream.

Also that's ironic too, people that support an English team 9 months of the year but actively cheer against England then. It's amusing.

Comment

but not impossible
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Also that's ironic too, people that support an English team 9 months of the year but actively cheer against England then. It's amusing.
                                                                                              Apples and Orangemen there DHR.

Comment

That's always a piss poor argument that doesn't have much logic. From the English squad, there are 2 players I'd support for the club I want to win. There are 21 players from clubs I want to lose or clubs I don't really care about. That maths is pretty conclusive.

I don't particularly care and won't be upset if they win it, but I'd prefer them not to win it so that I don't have to hear about sir Harry kane and the likes for ever more.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That's always a piss poor argument that doesn't have much logic. From the English squad, there are 2 players I'd support for the club I want to win. There are 21 players from clubs I want to lose or clubs I don't really care about. That maths is pretty conclusive.

I don't particularly care and won't be upset if they win it, but I'd prefer them not to win it so that I don't have to hear about sir Harry kane and the likes for ever more.
                                                                                                    The club you spend money supporting is in England, the captain of the club you support is a starter on the team. I'd also guess you watch the other 21 players more than any other nationality too through MOTD or watching them play Liverpool.

Anyway, we're talking abiyt something that hasn't even happened and might not happen. It's coming home has taken over

Did you go to the beach today?

Comment

Incredible how much fitter the Russians are, especially when you consider that some of the club's the Croatian lads play for would possibly have questionable morals on drugs and shit... ...

Comment

dolazi kući, dolazi kući, nogomet dolazim kući

Comment

Poor Willie and Dom having to listen to those Croats if they do it.

Comment

Incredible how much fitter the Russians are, especially when you consider that some of the club's the Croatian lads play for would possibly have questionable morals on drugs and shit... ...
                                                                                                            Good job the Russians don't have form in widespread doping programmes....oh wait

Comment

Good job the Russians don't have form in widespread doping programmes....oh wait
                                                                                                              Ya, that would be awkward alright!

Comment

Russians need to fire in shots from everywhere and test the hamstring

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  Poor Willie and Dom having to listen to those Croats if they do it.
                                                                                                                  Not umpossible

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                                    Irish athletes have won gold twice
                                                                                                                    already at the European Junior championships.
                                                                                                                    Be nice if this was the beginning of a revival
                                                                                                                    in a sport we can be competitive at world level.
                                                                                                                    Sonia O'Sullivans daughter is there,
                                                                                                                    won her heat of the 800m impressively.
                                                                                                                    Sonia's daughter will most likely declare for Australia when the times comes

Comment

Everyone else in the stadium is in complete meltdown and the Russian coach barely blinks.

My new hero.

Comment

Cracking game.

Comment

The club you spend money supporting is in England, the captain of the club you support is a starter on the team. I'd also guess you watch the other 21 players more than any other nationality too through MOTD or watching them play Liverpool.

Anyway, we're talking abiyt something that hasn't even happened and might not happen. It's coming home has taken over

Did you go to the beach today?
                                                                                                                          Bad argument is bad. If Henderson left Liverpool I wouldn't want him to do well if he joined another English club. I support people who only play for a specific club, that's it. I haven't spent money on Liverpool related stuff in over 3 years either.

Yep, went to laytown this morning about 11am. The tide was a mile out so didn't go all the way out but put him on the sand and paddling in some pools of water for a bit. He seemed suitably puzzled and happy with it all. We had a 99 and then went home.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X