Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    It was the only entertainment in the game. It was terrible.
    Was on Kompany to score so i had some excitement screaming win a fucking corner everytime Man City tried to cross the ball

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Pray for Lazare
      Always.

Comment

Wonder why people make a post and then delete them? Never understood it

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          I thought it would start an argument. No need to be snide.

Comment

It was basically saying SF have a lot to answer for both accounts of child abuse and being crazy. I didn't want to get into a fight so I deleted it. Sorry if it seemed to be ...weird. It's just seemed unnecessary so I self censored.

Comment

I occasionally do it when I'm completely plastered, and then embarrassed about the post.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                I occasionally do it when I'm completely plastered, and then embarrassed about the post.
                I wasn't plastered But I was embarrassed about it ...it was crass ...and I know things online can come off differently. And even a or a can be misunderstood.

I don't like to talk about child abuse lightly.

Comment

Everyone is aware that the lads have the "deleted post" option turned on in vBulletin ?

Its only deleted for the OP, everyone else can see them.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Everyone is aware that the lads have the "deleted post" option turned on in vBulletin ?

Its only deleted for the OP, everyone else can see them.
                    I can't. Is there a way to??
                    Last edited by Guest; 27-04-17, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      I can also Google My question was in relation to Raoul saying SF support Hamas. Where have SF said they support Hamas?
                      Don't make me post gifs to win an argument again.

SPOILER
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Dont think it's drink this time. Maybe drugs or happy pills.

Comment

Dont think it's drink this time. Maybe drugs or happy pills.
                          Drugs eh?

Bad business Fawlty.

Comment

So after months of prep, singing non stop Latin, Italian, Queen, Irish stuff etc, 4th and 5th class performed in the Dunmaise Theatre tonight for the National children's choir. Age range 9 to 12.i was hungover after a heavy night last night and work today and really wasn't in the humour however.. It was absolutely fabulous. I got teary eyed on this one as did my mother. One proud momma

What a fantastic school

http://youtu.be/Wx2RLYYHJAk

http://youtu.be/S1tpac265zQ
                            Last edited by SatNav; 27-04-17, 23:01.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              So after months of prep, singing non stop Latin, Italian, Queen, Irish stuff etc, 4th and 5th class performed in the Dunmaise Theatre tonight for the National children's choir. Age range 9 to 12.i was hungover after a heavy night last night and work today and really wasn't in the humour however.. It was absolutely fabulous. I got teary eyed on this one as did my mother. One proud momma

What a fantastic school .

http://youtu.be/Wx2RLYYHJAk
                              Make it stop SatNav make it stop...

Comment

How have I never seen this,gave up on this show early in second season but it had some gold,

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                  Make it stop SatNav make it stop...
                                  fuck off with yourself , thats my daughter and I am proud . change your name to I am a cunt!

I added another to annoy you further!
                                  Last edited by SatNav; 27-04-17, 23:02.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                    fuck off with yourself , thats my daughter and I am proud . change your name to I am a cunt!

I added another to annoy you further!
                                    :-) I prefer her solo stuff .

Comment

Just joking with ya btw. Lol . Come at me momma.

Comment

@GAB: Shop around for exchange bureaus/atm machines. Very big differences and airport was worst. Think ING (orange writing) was best atm and some small shop that looked dodgy was actually best rate.

Jewish quarter for a wander with loads of small pubs/restaurants.

Comment

I make a point of including lazare in my prayers each and every night.

SPOILER

Just to annoy the cunt, gfyl
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just watched this:

Show!

Comment

Sinn Fein autocorrects to dinner fringe on my phone.

Comment

Not in film (just mentioned)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                  Sinn Fein autocorrects to dinner fringe on my phone.
                                                  Autocorrects as Sinn Fein on mine. Phones heh!
                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I think Yelloh Village have lots of decent places. Went to a place in Léon that they ran before and it was nice.

Comment

Pretty well on the way to being a full cyclo-commuter now. Nice way to start the day rather than mingling with the coughers and sniffers on the DART. Resolved only to use train when necessary (suit days, going on piss after work etc).

Next you know I'll be ranting about triathlons. Kindly shoot me if this happens.

Comment

I should know this, but ...

Where's a good place for a camping park in France? Trying to avoid the 'near Nice' price premium, but ideally want somewhere with (a) a beach, and (b) not Brittany or a county adjacent to it, in order to have the feeling of having travelled.

By camping park I mean the classier French version of Butlins - chalet, kids club, type of deal, rather than a field to stick up a tent.

Cheers in advance!

Stayed here last year when the kids were 4 and 2 and they had a good time.
                                                              Beach is less than a km away so we'd head there in the mornings, back to cabin for lunch then pool for the afternoon..

The campsite is attached to a vineyard so the local wine is very cheap (drinkable but not great).

Heading to the place below this summer in June. Bit remote but we're renting a car.

Lots of facilities on these camps so great for keeping young families entertained imo. When we rented a summer cottage near a lake in Finland the kids got bored so we'll try that again when they're a bit older.

Comment

I should know this, but ...

Where's a good place for a camping park in France? Trying to avoid the 'near Nice' price premium, but ideally want somewhere with (a) a beach, and (b) not Brittany or a county adjacent to it, in order to have the feeling of having travelled.

By camping park I mean the classier French version of Butlins - chalet, kids club, type of deal, rather than a field to stick up a tent.

Cheers in advance!
                                                                We gave up on the (a) criteria a few years back and have been rewarded with substantially nicer holidays. As long as there's a pool, kids won't care.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Pretty well on the way to being a full cyclo-commuter now. Nice way to start the day rather than mingling with the coughers and sniffers on the DART. Resolved only to use train when necessary (suit days, going on piss after work etc).

Next you know I'll be ranting about triathlons. Kindly shoot me if this happens.
                                                                      Do cyclists become crazy over time or is it just that only crazy people cycle in town?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                          Do cyclists become crazy over time or is it just that only crazy people cycle in town?
                                                                          I'm a good driver but an awful cyclist.

Something about the wind in your hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            [Trump self love .jpg /
                                                                            Ah he'll be grand he just pocketed €65 Million per year for himself and trailer trash daughter straight out of the pockets of the dumbass rustbelters who elected him.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Is it the landlord or tenants job to get the exterior of the windows cleaned? In previous places the management did the inaccessible windows, but the ones in mine haven't been done in the nearly two years I've been here and really need it.

Comment

Luckily rugby players have the utmost respect for officials.

Rugby league referee Benjamin Casty was knocked out cold during a French Cup junior game between Saint-Estève and Toulouse.Just over midway through the first ha...

Comment

Did you stick with Lucky Man dobby? Its terrible but I'm somehow still watching. Tosh of a second series until Episode 8 which I watched last night and was fantastic
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    If they actually have killed off Harry it was even better, but I have my doubts

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Did you stick with Lucky Man dobby? Its terrible but I'm somehow still watching. Tosh of a second series until Episode 8 which I watched last night and was fantastic
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        If they actually have killed off Harry it was even better, but I have my doubts
                                                                                        Didn't know it was back. Watching a few shows at the moment so will let it go I think. I agree with you though, it's terrible stuff but I kept watching. I am a Nesbitt fan but it really is pure shite, might come back to it when I'm up to date with what I have on the go or find myself having a hangover day and need to watch a zone out show.

Comment

Neither, I think. That's what the apartment management fee built into your rent is for. So its whoever manages the apartment block you are in. They should be doing it a few times a year - at least two anyway. Its part of the standard management contract - keep communal areas clean, take out the bins, clean external windows.
                                                                                          Only three of us in the building, so don't think there's a management company.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

https://www.balls.ie/rugby/french-ru...referee-363953
                                                                                                Thats not Rugby M8 thats some other game that chavball fans in the North of England go to in the off season.

Comment

Diff game, the solicitors and accountants didn't want the welders and steelworkers playing the game back in the day so they arranged all the fixtures for Thursday afternoons.
                                                                                                  The welders etc went off and created their own association to play the game on Saturdays which became the non-elitist rugby league.

Comment

Jaysus, SP will love this story.

Comment

These people got paid by Netflix for this shit

Comment

I’d say If SP met a Dublin GAA playing *Sinn Fein fan of Donald Trump who works in the passport office .* Things would get very nasty.* Very nasty indeed .**

Chavball Chavball Chavball.

Comment

Fake news! That's rugby league not rugby union.

Comment

Assumed waterboarding was some sex game till i googled it.

Comment

Going water boarding in Guantanamo Bay sounds like a nice holiday too

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Thats not Rugby M8 thats some other game that chavball fans in the North of England go to in the off season.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                Fake news! That's rugby league not rugby union.
                                                                                                                Egg ball is egg ball m8s

Comment

Ah he'll be grand he just pocketed €65 Million per year for himself and trailer trash daughter straight out of the pockets of the dumbass rustbelters who elected him.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Great PA announcement at Punchestown just before the off of the big race:
                                                                                                                    "Would Evan and John please come to the Garda tent to collect their grandfather"

Comment

Great PA announcement at Punchestown just before the off of the big race:
                                                                                                                      "Would Evan and John please come to the Garda tent to collect their grandfather"
                                                                                                                      Did they collect you yet?
                                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Scum on scum crime in fairness,no taxpayers were hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                                                                          [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/156xv7q.jpg
                                                                                                                          Lipstick on a pig, White Trash is as White Trash does.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X