Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    First hand of the Main Event and a double up....

I think the most important word in this report is the three letter word in the second paragraph...

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/wsop...ips.225748.htm
    And the bet his all she
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      And the bet his all she
      Not often you don't make sense but

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        And the bet his all she
        led

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          4 months detention for those young lads in that Thai cave. While learning how to dive.

Mad (but great) stuff.
          Been diving 10 years and still wouldn't fancy that journey.
          The diving part you could learn in a few days, coping with not being able to see to navigate would be the hard part. Be bad psychologically too if some were able to do it and not others.
          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            Not often you don't make sense but
            All the three letter words in 2nd paragraph.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              Lol yanks

Basically a big hold me back I wana act hard brawl whilst fans pour their drink over people like they are the hardest cunts to walk the bacon double cheeseburger filled sidewalks.

What a silly collection of humans that place is.
              Your post 2am posts are always the most insightful, keep preachin'
              airport, lol

Comment

Missed 'out' though.

Comment

And the bet she led out. All his.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    All the three letter words in 2nd paragraph.
                    missed a few. Shocking text analysis by a lawyer

case dismissed

Comment

Decent read on England's 1998 World Cup with Hoddle at the helm...

Comment

Decent read on England's 1998 World Cup with Hoddle at the helm...

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...33/story.shtml
                        That's a cracking read.

"He liked to show the players clips of their best bits on the way to games, soundtracked by M People’s Search for the Hero".

I knew he was meant to be nuts but that's next level crazy.

They'd some squad around that mid to late 90's era though, not many of current crop would get in combined 11.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

It's pretty bleak but the excellent Wind River has been added to Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            That's a cracking read.

"He liked to show the players clips of their best bits on the way to games, soundtracked by M People’s Search for the Hero".

I knew he was meant to be nuts but that's next level crazy.

They'd some squad around that mid to late 90's era though, not many of current crop would get in combined 11.
                            Better... 1990

........................................Gary Lineker

.........John Barnes........Peter Beardsley/Gazza..........Chris Waddle

........................Steve McMahon.....Bryan Robson

Stuart Pearce...........Terry Butcher.....Des Walker........Gary Stevens

....................................Peter Shilton/Woods

Steven, Beardsley/Gazza, Web, Platt to come from bench

They played with Barnes and Waddle tracking back to give Gazza the room to try and beat 4 players

And Saint Bobby blamed the wingers for not being as good for England as they were for their clubs

Always the star, never the team with England!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                              Better... 1990

........................................Gary Lineker

.........John Barnes........Peter Beardsley/Gazza..........Chris Waddle

........................Steve McMahon.....Bryan Robson

Stuart Pearce...........Terry Butcher.....Des Walker........Gary Stevens

....................................Peter Shilton/Woods

Steven, Beardsley/Gazza, Web, Platt to come from bench

They played with Barnes and Waddle tracking back to give Gazza the room to try and beat 4 players

And Saint Bobby blamed the wingers for not being as good for England as they were for their clubs

Always the star, never the team with England!
                              Until Ray Houghton got the ball and stuck it in the net.

Comment

're hod

Read that last week. Great piece but had never heard about the planned attack on the eng players. Isis or whoever they were then planned to blow up the eng bench and shoot shearer in the head. Only foiled by French intelligence.
                                Would have been worse than Munich

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was having a pint with an IPBer last week watching a WC match. Discussing football and he mentioned he had played on IPB game with Car-cera. I was like "Careca?". "Oh is that how you pronounce it, strange name".

I told him to look at your avatar. These young lads

Comment

Was having a pint with an IPBer last week watching a WC match. Discussing football and he mentioned he had played on IPB game with Car-cera. I was like "Careca?". "Oh is that how you pronounce it, strange name".

Lol.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        This VAR has destroyed cheaters. Do they not realise it's on camera?
                                        Refs are still shite enough to get it wrong, room for cheating yet
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Dublin v Donegal Saturday night at 7pm
                                          Kerry v Galway Sunday at 4pm

They literally can't get any fucking worse. Imagine travelling back to Inishowen with kids starting at 9 o'clock Saturday night. Heading back to Valentia or Connemara at 6 o'clock Sunday night for work Monday morning not too bad.

I wonder what world cup related reason there could be for this. The tilt is real.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

They literally can't get any fucking worse. Imagine travelling back to Inishowen with kids starting at 9 o'clock Saturday night. Heading back to Valentia or Connemara at 6 o'clock Sunday night for work Monday morning not too bad.

I wonder what world cup related reason there could be for this. The tilt is real.
                                              Fuck that anyway. Is the world cup final not on that sun at 3 too?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

You're expected to stay over and leave 200e in coppers, it's part of the overall racket, and fuck the kids.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Fuck that anyway. Is the world cup final not on that sun at 3 too?
                                                    Lol it's on at 4pm too. Ffs some shower of cunts

Comment

Henderson will want to have had his Lucozade tonight, awful lot of space to cover there

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        Can anybody give me an explanation of the super 8s in the Football?

What are likely groups? Do the S8s give you the teams for All Ireland semi finals? Is it top in one group v second in another group.
                                                        Yeah Semis are winner Group 1 v Runner up Group 2 and vice versa

Super 8 Fixtures
                                                        14/15 July

(Croke Park fixtures)

Group 1: Kerry v Galway; Fermanagh/Kildare v Laois/Monaghan.
                                                        Group 2: Dublin v Donegal; Cork/Tyrone v Roscommon/Armagh.

21/22 July

(First named team at home)

Group 1: Fermanagh/Kildare v Galway; Laois/Monaghan v Kerry.
                                                        Group 2: Cork/Tyrone v Dublin; Roscommon/Armagh v Donegal.

4/5/6 August

(First named team at home)

Group 1: Kerry v Fermanagh/Kildare; Galway v Laois/Monaghan.
                                                        Group 2: Donegal v Cork/Tyrone; Dublin v Roscommon/Armagh.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          Can anybody give me an explanation of the super 8s in the Football?

What are likely groups? Do the S8s give you the teams for All Ireland semi finals? Is it top in one group v second in another group.
                                                          Two groups of 4 all play each other once.

Top two in each quailify for semis. 1st group A plays second group B and 1 B play 2nd A.

Group A - Dublin Donegal winner of Tyrone Cork and Ross Armagh

Group B Kerry Galwayl winner of Kildare Fermanagh and Monaghan Laois

Edit - what SP said
                                                          Last edited by Jibzzzz; 03-07-18, 18:23.

Comment

Any beers happening Friday?
                                                            I'm having a BBQ but I doubt such a family-friendly event is what you seek.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...This game is up with the shittiest so far this world cup, right behind today's debacle...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                ...This game is up with the shittiest so far this world cup, right behind today's debacle...
                                                                I think its been fascinating!

Comment

Two poor enough teams. England have zero creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    I think its been fascinating!
                                                                    ...Really?...I just think it's been sloppy as hell, no good passages of play or clear chances...

Comment

Name and shame.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Name and shame.
                                                                        I'll give the first person to guess correct a free €20 bet on the second half here. 1pp.

Comment

I'll give the first person to guess correct a free €20 bet on the second half here. 1pp.
                                                                          Dobby?
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...I'd say DOBBY- he's an awful ejgit...Stick it on Colombia to win on penalties please...

Comment

Not Dobby, though he is an awful eejet

Comment

Andyfb. He's an eejit too.

Comment

Andyfb. He's an eejit too.
                                                                                  Yeah but doubt he plays football

Nope

Comment

Stick it on an English player making some elementary mistake that gifts Colombia an easy goal and the player being known as a turnip-head for all eternity.

Probably evens.

Comment

I wouldn't mind meeting up for a ginger beer or a cream soda, before any proper session begins
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I do like that the England team are reliably the same at every major tournament for the last two decades.

Comment

Fair play to the ref for giving it but the circus afterwards was farcical. Just book everyone who doesn't leave the penalty area.

Comment

C'mon England. These Colombians are cunce.

Comment

Fair play to the ref for giving it but the circus afterwards was farcical. Just book everyone who doesn't leave the penalty area.
                                                                                              ...Absolute stupidity to give it away...Ref was 2 yards away and he still manhandled him, despite it happening in previous matches...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                C'mon England. These Colombians are cunce.
                                                                                                Some geebaggery from the English too.

Why can't the ref call the two captains together, tell them to get their teams in order or the next one is a red? Would defuse all of this bullshit.

Comment

...Absolute stupidity to give it away...Ref was 2 yards away and he still manhandled him, despite it happening in previous matches...
                                                                                                  It was blatant enough to have been given 2 years ago, without any threat of VAR. Serious donation.

Comment

Yeah but doubt he plays football

Nope
                                                                                                    Riggs

Comment

Switchy?

Comment

Dice?

Comment

No & no.

Some ropey people ye think i hang out with

Comment

Make it the following weekend when i'm back in Ireland

Comment

Jbravado?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Jbravado?
                                                                                                                Bah

What u want it on?

Save it for a QF if u want at this stage

Comment

Bah

What u want it on?

Stick it on a punty 10/1+ bet for a sweat! 2 red cards for Colombia or something. Colombia to quality would be about 15s too. Whatever you think, tyty!

Edit - Yeah QFs will be cool. We'll have a 50/50 sweat

Comment

oooof

Comment

Oh God. Another 30 minutes of this dross.

Comment

...YYYEEESSS!!!...

Comment

@FD you want it this game now?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X