Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Ellis gone from politics, another good man taken down by the left wing fake news media machine...

Mark Ellis, who has resigned as a One Nation candidate in Queensland, allegedly threatened Mihalis Kalaitzidis on Facebook and in a phone message

Comment

Boylan resigned from the NMH board, its a shame he feels he can't continue to work to ensure that the hospital is constituted in the best way possible in the circumstances.

The best thing that could happen now is that we get it built and opened ASAP. If at some stage he was to be proven right and the Nuns were to try to impose their morality on the operations that would actually be a good thing because they can be taken out publicly rather than in the quiet and effective way that is happening now.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ok now Trump is crossing the line,hands off our tax advantage you cunt

Paging hitch for some comforting lies about how it's all gonna be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          I feel like booking flights for a trip next week - somewhere in Europe, city etc be fine for me. Any ideas?
          I was looking a few days ago myself as i have a week off.

Dub-faro, bit of sun ,works out cheap and decent times tues to friday.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

I feel like booking flights for a trip next week - somewhere in Europe, city etc be fine for me. Any ideas?
            Fly to Milan and you could take a run up towards the mountains pick up the meat order for us

Should be able to organise a factory tour for you.
            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-04-17, 09:55.

Comment

Was gonna do faro but have just booked Krakow instead.

So other than the obvious trip to a death camp what should be on my agenda?
              Salt mines is an excellent trip as well, jut 30 minutes outside Krakow.

Some incredible stuff down there. e.g., a miners church 150 metres underground with LdVs The Last Supper carved out of a salt wall.

Comment

Jowitas happy ending palace of pleasure .

Comment

The castle and the markets are good. Book a few decent restaurants. Salt mines are worth a trip. Brianmc should have some better recommendations for you.
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

We did a walking tour around the city for about two hours and found it very enjoyable.

Had dinner at Cyrano de Bergerac and thought it was Michelin Star quality and came to about €100 for three course, a bottle of red and two glasses of bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Ok now Trump is crossing the line,hands off our tax advantage you cunt

Paging hitch for some comforting lies about how it's all gonna be ok
                      That's still going to be ~15% more than they pay in Ireland realistically.

Comment

funny thread in the other place about a blatant ridiculous cheat in the Virgin Media night run.

Guy tried to pull off a ridiculous scam to win €20 in a pub bet.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          That isn't correct though, was she not speaking out about bullies who were using a racial slur against her son? Surely to say the N word as an explanation goes a long way to show how horrible it was, rather than saying the N word just like that?

Here is what my friend who has a mixed race child said.

"Katie did NOT use the word to harm, insult or belittle anyone, she was giving a frank interview about the online bullying directed at her disabled son and was giving examples of what he has been called. People are screaming that she should have abbreviated it...why?? Did the bully abbreviate it? I highly doubt someone send her a message telling her that her son was a "Fat Black Blind N-word"
                          Yes it is shocking to hear - but in all honesty her story and her fight against online trolls and bullys would not have the same impact if she diluted to words to make them more acceptable to your palette."
                          I agree.
                          I don't think she ever wanted to hurt anyone with those words. It's misplaced energy to direct criticism at her in this case.

Every child is equal. And she standing up against the usage of such words. I think she has an earthy way of putting it. It takes a lot of guts for a parent to stand up to such people. They need our support when they do.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                I'm sorry if it spoiled your morning having to worry about the impending doom.
                                I Lol'd

Comment

Work are going above and beyond with my phone. They provide me with phones and unlimited use anywhere, and now we are switching to vodafone, they said if my signal is weak anywhere they will be giving me a femtocell. I have never used my phone for anything work related. I'm not even sure why this is in place. Sure I'll take a base station!
                                  Giving every staff member stuff like this must cost a bomb.

Got a warning from revenue today saying they asked me to return my taxes for 2015 and that I haven't (never got a letter), and that they have evidence of "activities" that I have taken part in. Now to figure out wtf I was up to in 2015.
                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 27-04-17, 11:23.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                      Work are going above and beyond with my phone. They provide me with phones and unlimited use anywhere, and now we are switching to vodafone, they said if my signal is weak anywhere they will be giving me a femtocell. I have never used my phone for anything work related. I'm not even sure why this is in place. Sure I'll take a base station!
                                      Giving every staff member stuff like this must cost a bomb.

Got a warning from revenue today saying they asked me to return my taxes for 2015 and that I haven't (never got a letter), and that they have evidence of "activities" that I have taken part in. Now to figure out wtf I was up to in 2015.
                                      Passing off Tofu as real food?

Comment

Ahhhhhhh! Linked Finance! I think I signed up in 2015 and have never checked back on any loans whoops! That means I'll have to do a return every year, feck.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                          Passing off Tofu as real food?
                                          Even for me tofu is a last resort (apart from miso soup), I like one brand in all of Ireland, just sold in Dunnes. The others need to be pressed/frozen and defrosted, ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

Schlinders factory is fascinating in Krakow.
                                            It was originally a private company started by three Jewish entrepreneurs. When Germany invaded poland they took over as trustees, Oskar Schindler used German forces as a power of trustee to take over receivership. He made a sub camp for his workers from the Kraków-Płaszów camp (notorious for it's horrors) and made sure they never ever came into contact with Guards. He was registered to make ammunition shells so he would be classed as imperative to the war effort. But few if any were made and when the Arms ministry questioned his low output he would bribe them. Besides his own workers he arranged for 3000 Jewish women from Auschwitz to be transported to textile factories in safer conditions.

The story of the ring being made from fillings and given to him ..is true. And also gave a statement to show the Americans how h had helped them. He spent his entire fortune bribing nazis to save lives and for supplies for his workers.

I would think it would be an honor to see it. But also very sad.
                                            Last edited by Guest; 27-04-17, 11:48.

Comment

Even for me tofu is a last resort (apart from miso soup), I like one brand in all of Ireland, just sold in Dunnes. The others need to be pressed/frozen and defrosted, ain't nobody got time for that.
                                              I don't like it either !

Comment

Mark Ellis gone from politics, another good man taken down by the left wing fake news media machine...

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-kill-employee
                                                The Hail Hitler salutes and swastikas cut into his lawn wasn't enough?? He had to threaten to kill? The one nation party and Pauline Hanson are a disgrace.

Comment

Comment

Why would we want to ruin a hilarious story with moralising?
                                                    Oh no you misunderstand.. you keep laughing at him. In fact laugh harder...

Comment

Ireland 2017

GAB mentions he is going to what would have been to our parents an obscure location behind the Iron Curtain. Most of us have now been there and can issue detailed recommendations.

What a time to be alive.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Seitan is where it's at for me these days. Have you ever tried oat milk? I don't process soya well such that even using soya milk in tea doesn't always sit well, don't like almond milk, coconut milk doesn't affect flavour enough, rice milk is very sweet. Apparently pea milk is a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                          Seitan is where it's at for me these days.
                                                          Pure Gluten?

On these boards?

Some nerve fella!

Comment

Pure Gluten?

On these boards?

Some nerve fella!
                                                            Love this guy and his videos...

Being gluten-free used to be a luxury only reserved for those who are intolerant to gluten. With this cutting edge gluten educational video, you can become ...

Comment

I am gluten-free intolerant myself tbf.
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

For the veggie types, I saw something a while back on a zoo programme where they were examining chimp shit and they said it doesn't smell really as they are vegetarian. Does that apply to humans too? Does your shit actually stink less than mine?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  For the veggie types, I saw something a while back on a zoo programme where they were examining chimp shit and they said it doesn't smell really as they are vegetarian. Does that apply to humans too? Does your shit actually stink less than mine?
                                                                  Bullshit proves this to be bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                    The Hail Hitler salutes and swastikas cut into his lawn wasn't enough?? He had to threaten to kill? The one nation party and Pauline Hanson are a disgrace.
                                                                    Australians are a bit racist shocker.

Comment

Comment

Was Joey Barton one of the people who made DP's day yesterday?
                                                                        His statement today should have a few FA and Bookies corporate types squirming in their seats today.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                          Australians are a bit racist shocker.
                                                                          These guys are really special on that they managed to elevate it to the point where average Australians find them racist - which is no easy feat

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            funny thread in the other place about a blatant ridiculous cheat in the Virgin Media night run.

Guy tried to pull off a ridiculous scam to win €20 in a pub bet.
                                                                            Pay that man his money, he earned it. Love your idea, get one of those massive novelty cheques cut for his 50e, story on joe.ie, local papers, whole hog.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              Seitan is where it's at for me these days. Have you ever tried oat milk? I don't process soya well such that even using soya milk in tea doesn't always sit well, don't like almond milk, coconut milk doesn't affect flavour enough, rice milk is very sweet. Apparently pea milk is a thing.
                                                                              I love Seitan. This brand is great:

I make it myself all the time as it's really cheap and easy to do some of the recipes. Usually double the ingredients of the recipe below and make 1KG of the stuff. It only takes 10 minutes and you throw it in the oven.
                                                                              Mother of god--when I actually have a rare burst of spare time on a weekend with absolutely nothing I'm obligated to be doing, man, do I coo...

I have tried Oatly and their foamable version (for coffees) and liked them, my favourite is cashew milk. As for the others, make sure you get the unsweetened versions, I hate sweetened almond but love unsweetened etc, and you seem to be similar if you think rice is too sweet.

I will dig into this for you, at least the rumour that we taste better always comes up.
                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 27-04-17, 14:24.

Comment

lolcork

A teenager who took a case against a soccer club amid claims he suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after he was dropped from the team as a 13-year-old lost his case at Cork Circuit Court today.

Comment

Father needs a kick in the hole there. Hopefully all costs are lumped on him.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                    Father needs a kick in the hole there. Hopefully all costs are lumped on him.
                                                                                    Something tells me the Heartache that still haunts him 5 years later from being dropped from his under 13's football team is nothing compared to how upsetting the abuse he will get for this.

Comment

Wat the wat

I can see the lad having a case against his parents causing Post fucking traumatic stress, what a pair of morons.

Mr Matthew Maguire at least will be laughing his hole off, fair play to him if he managed to keep a straight face through his performance, I hope he is proud of his contribution to the pursuit of justice
                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-04-17, 16:51.

Comment

It's not exactly the lowest Sinn Féin have sunk to ...not by a long shot. But what are they thinking??

Sinn Fein has been strongly criticised for supporting a "corrupt" and "autocratic" regime after public protests against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro resulted in eight deaths and hundreds of arrests last week.

The sheer hypocrisy of passing motions supporting a corrupt autocratic regime while making statements about human rights appears to have been lost on the party
                                                                                        Anything they say about human rights rings hollow.

Someone showed me an article recently saying General Motors was pulling out due to political unrest and forced labor.

Comment

It's not exactly the lowest Sinn Féin have sunk to ...not by a long shot. But what are they thinking??

Sinn Fein has been strongly criticised for supporting a "corrupt" and "autocratic" regime after public protests against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro resulted in eight deaths and hundreds of arrests last week.

Anything they say about human rights rings hollow.

Someone showed me an article recently saying General Motors was pulling out due to political unrest and forced labor.
                                                                                          Well, they support Hamas too so this is pretty mild stuff for them
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                Well, they support Hamas too so this is pretty mild stuff for them
                                                                                                You are right ..I had forgotten totally.
                                                                                                I remember at some point an SF Councillor saying the UN should shell Israel.

They are bonkers!

They caused some sort of diplomatic incident with the Israeli Ambassador at some point didn't they? Peace is not brokered by war mongers.

Like a genuine and ever so complex issue like the Arab-Israeli conflict needs SF ...needs them like a hole in the head!

Comment

They justifiably support the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination. But where have they ever said they support Hamas?
                                                                                                  They met them...

Comment

I better stop talking ...sinner bots...they prob hacked hitch's account! Hitch ...is that you you ok??

Comment

Allow me to reassure you that the Irish Times are bullshit artists of the biggest kind.

Ireland's tax advantage is relative to other European countries, not relative to the US. US MNCs still need to be based somewhere in EU for EU business. The Irish vs US corp tax rate has literally never been a reason for US firms to base here.

That journalist is an idiot and I'm sorry if it spoiled your morning having to worry about the impending doom.
                                                                                                      Cool,so now all I have to fade is the E.U disitergrating

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Cool,so now all I have to fade is the E.U disitergrating
                                                                                                        THANKS TERRORISTS !

Comment

Seriously if Macron wins ...I don't think it will. I hope not anyways. Pray Macron beats Le Pen!

Comment

...

Comment

Seriously if Macron wins ...I don't think it will. I hope not anyways. Pray Macron beats Le Pen!
                                                                                                              What good would praying do?

Comment

It makes crazy people and paedophiles feel better about themselves

Comment

I can also Google My question was in relation to Raoul saying SF support Hamas. Where have SF said they support Hamas?
                                                                                                                  Yes. They have said they support Hamas. they have consistently sought to draw parallels with other world conflicts to justify their violent past.

Comment

Pray for Lazare

Comment

Fellaini should get MOM for his performance there, really added some excitement to the game!

Comment

Fellaini should get MOM for his performance there, really added some excitement to the game!
                                                                                                                        It was the only entertainment in the game. It was terrible.

Comment

It was the only entertainment in the game. It was terrible.
                                                                                                                          Was watching on a nbc sports stream. American commentary. After that they said it's hotting up. Yeah only took the 88 minutes like. Terrible stuff

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X