Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    I'd never heard of Kate Spade before.
    Related to Paddy Shovlin I believe.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          I only realised in the last year or so that Kanye West was some class of musicaner.
          One of the finest too
          airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              I think Americans are perfectly capable of making a stupid decision all by themselves, and anything the Russians would have tried would be chickenfeed compared to what the Republicans themselves were trying.

Brexit on the other hand, is something where I'd say there was a lot more than mere 'influence'. I'd say there was a major effort and a lot of money spent on that, because its absolutely perfect for Putin.
              More perfect than having in his pocket a President of the US who is in a $5 Billion + hole to banks he controls
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I wonder what way Putin and Trump will slice up the cut they get out of them allowing ZTE to break Iranian and North Korean sanctions while at the same time putting backdoors in to every phone comms system they touch.

Comment

Comment

Sure he literally can't do anything on Russia. Even today he suggested a simple thing that it might not be too bad to include them in G7 and he was attacked.
                    Its only about cash, nothing else for both of them.

Comment

Sure he literally can't do anything on Russia. Even today he suggested a simple thing that it might not be too bad to include them in G7 and he was attacked.
                      How about.....tougher sanctions?

No, didn't think so.

Comment

Yoel Romero misses weight by .2 of a pound so looks like that UFC middleweight belt is staying where it is

Cracking fight card overall

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

So the only thing he can delay is sanctions on Russia for influencing his election. Do you see how that's not a win at all, by any chance? Like the other way Russia could have prevented these sanctions is by not, ummm, interfering. What extra are they getting out of Trump? He has zero power to do anything extra for Russia.
                                Funny, I was more thinking of sanctions for seizing parts of other nations, shooting down civilian airliners....but it's interesting how you think.

Comment

Comment

Love Bert

Comment

Well Obama could have done that too given it literally happened while he was in office, but it's interesting how you think.
                                      He literally did that. Not could have. Actually did.
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

So the only thing he can delay is sanctions on Russia for influencing his election. Do you see how that's not a win at all, by any chance? Like the other way Russia could have prevented these sanctions is by not, ummm, interfering. What extra are they getting out of Trump? He has zero power to do anything extra for Russia.
                                        That's almost painfully ignorant man.
                                        The US doesn't have to directly do favours for Russia for Russia to gain.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The NBA finals have been awful this year. Very disappointing.
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Fa confirm winter break . 10 days in Feb. 19-20 season Not huge but will benefit the English and the Irish national teams should we qualify for anything

Comment

Last day in work till the 21st June. Jesus never before have I felt I deserved holidays after 2.5 yrs staring down that shopping centre mall.
                                              Estatic to say the least!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

NZ France about to kick off. Scared and excited at the same time

Comment

President Trump v Trudeau and Macron - only going to be one winner in that negotiation!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                    President Trump v Trudeau and Macron - only going to be one winner in that negotiation!
                                                    Only one moron in those conversations too

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      Only one moron in those conversations too
                                                      Agreed. I wouldn't go as far as to call Macron a moron. Trudeau on the other hand, check out his India visit

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                        The NBA finals have been awful this year. Very disappointing.
                                                        So disappointing but never really projected to finish any other way except for the Warriors blip in the conference finals.
                                                        Cue the off-season now which will be purely dictated by LeBron James contract negotiations, no team or player will announce anything until LeBron makes his decision. It is pretty unbelievable how much influence one player has.

Comment

@realDonaldTrump: Looking forward to straightening out unfair Trade Deals with the G-7 countries. If it doesn’t happen, we come out even better!
                                                          Clearly...
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

NZ France about to kick off. Scared and excited at the same time
                                                              A decent first half for France but I worry that NZ will get better as the game goes on and the French will go backwards. Still with Teddy on the wing there is always a chance!
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                  A decent first half for France but I worry that NZ will get better as the game goes on and the French will go backwards. Still with Teddy on the wing there is always a chance!
                                                                  Definitely worried about the last 20. We've been really strong in defense, but we missed lots of opportunities in their 22,and that's unforgivable against these guys

Comment

Little bit unlucky with the high tackle, that could be it now.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                      Little bit unlucky with the high tackle, that could be it now.
                                                                      A very poor decision. The ref has been laying down a marker about back chat etc but showed his inexperience with that rash decision.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        A very poor decision. The ref has been laying down a marker about back chat etc but showed his inexperience with that rash decision.
                                                                        As commentary mentioned, when it comes to a scenario like that, they should just send it the TMO. Their ability to capitalise is phenomenal though.

Comment

As commentary mentioned, when it comes to a scenario like that, they should just send it the TMO. Their ability to capitalise is phenomenal though.
                                                                          Looks really stupid now that the ABs aren’t getting a yellow card for a high arm to the head. It makes a mockery of the game now. Shame.

Comment

Hard enough at 15, but stupid decisions like that have the ability to just SAP you completely. Gutted

Comment

Teddy Thomas has been poor on defence for two tries. He’s too lazy tracking back.

Comment

This is going to be a long hard series Shrap....ugh.

Comment

France are so weak mentally. Those 2 quick tries for the yellow just killed them off, now they're just defeated, heads down, and a cricket score to come

Comment

Wow that was an unreal try by Laumape

Comment

Awful defending more like

Comment

I hope Larmour can be our MacKenzie later today!

This game reminds me of all the early mornings watching Ireland flattering in the first half in NZ and getting drilled in the second half. Tough watching but you have to admire the ABs ruthlessness.

Comment

Awful defending more like
                                                                                          True but full back bounced off him at the end. So much power. Bastareaud is just too out of shape for international rugby, I can't understand how he can't get into better shape.

Comment

So disappointing but never really projected to finish any other way except for the Warriors blip in the conference finals.
                                                                                            Cue the off-season now which will be purely dictated by LeBron James contract negotiations, no team or player will announce anything until LeBron makes his decision. It is pretty unbelievable how much influence one player has.
                                                                                            True, but Cavs shot decision making was terrible at times. Too many hail Mary's 3 pointers.
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Its cute the way you always give Trump the 'President' title, but never give a title to Merkel or Macron or any of the others.
                                                                                              I'd say he'd just love that if he reads here.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                True, but Cavs shot decision making was terrible at times. Too many hail Mary's 3 pointers.
                                                                                                The gap in talent is simply astronomical. People may not think it right now because of the nostalgia attached to MJ and his Bulls but that Warriors team will eventually be regarded as the best team since Bill Russells Celtics.

Cavs potential successs is predicated on LeBron playing a point forward role with 4 guys out hence why Love played the 5 spot this year. Drive and dish is their game. It's not pretty as times, Rockets were the same, live & die by the 3 point shot.
                                                                                                Warriors just happen to have 4 HOF players on their team potentially 5 if Iguodala can win another couple of championships. They're the next great dynasty, I can't see anyone beating them for as long as Durants next contract is.

Comment

Ireland away favourites to Australia without Sexton. Australia is value, won't be betting though.

Comment

Wow, 39 years since Ireland won against Australia in Australia. Crazy stat!

Comment

Australia offside on defence the entire time.

Comment

This match has been absolutely brilliant so far

Comment

Henshaw two awful missed tackles now.

Comment

Rob Kearney having one of his 'won a starting position in a raffle' days.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              This match has been absolutely brilliant so far
                                                                                                              Poor defense by Kearney for the try . Plus Ireland very one dimensional in attack. Seems similar to the French game in the 6N. You seem to be in control, but there s no invention going forward.

Comment

Weathered the early storm, any damage Australia have done has been largely self inflicted.

10 more minutes then unleash cavalry.

Comment

...

Comment

Why do you give Trump his title but not the others?

Bit odd.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Its cute the way you always give Trump the 'President' title, but never give a title to Merkel or Macron or any of the others.
                                                                                                                      I'd say he'd just love that if he reads here.

Bit odd.
                                                                                                                      Probably doing a good thing, not calling Merkel Chancellor though.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Bit odd.
                                                                                                                        Why do people curtsy the Queen but not the lady in the shops?

Comment

My balls shrivelled a little from sympathetic cringe there

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X