Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
    You don't allow me any fun!
    Some peoples idea of fun might be different.
    I once saw a man have a wank with a roll of sandpaper seemed to enjoy it.
    Happy easter

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
      Some peoples idea of fun might be different.
      I once saw a man have a wank with a roll of sandpaper seemed to enjoy it.
      Happy easter
      True

Happy Easter To all IPBERS.

Comment

You don't allow me any fun!
        There is a very handy multiquote feature that allows you to reply to several posts in one post without having 10 different posts in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          There is a very handy multiquote feature that allows you to reply to several posts in one post without having 10 different posts in a row.
          This is oppression.

I am just batty.... I was just being myself.....I don't really think ahead.

If you are really truly hating it ..i'll try...

I guess we all have to make adjustments to our personalities to get along in diff company. I'll try...
          Last edited by Guest; 14-04-17, 19:00.

Comment

Hope youre getting a snickers for Easter dom
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is oppression.

I am just batty.... I was just being myself.....I don't really think ahead.

If you are really truly hating it ..i'll try...

I guess we all have to make adjustments to our personalities to get along in diff company. I'll try...
              It's not oppression,if it was oppression I'd ban you. I know it irritates a good few, and I'm sure some others are fine with it. I'm trying to help you post in a way that lets you post what you want to without having others stop reading here because 50% of the posts are by you. More content in a single post is a good compromise I think.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
              Hope youre getting a snickers for Easter dom
              Don't like peanuts m8.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Leave me mot alone or else.

Comment

Over in Sligo for the Easter break and we went into town for dinner. Walked into first place we saw, Italian sorta joint.

The owner seemed quite a jolly sort, elder Italian gent with a twinkle in his eye. Got the orders in and then drinks, so ordered soft drinks for kids. Then a pause:

Me: "so no chance of a glass of wine today?" (Big wink)

Him: (equally big wink followed by a chuckle) "I think you will be OK!!, Heh, heh, heh!"

Me: "great so, sure two glasses there - good man yourself."

Him: "heh, heh, heh!!"

He came back in a minute with a pitcher of water and two glasses. And an enormous wink followed by an explosion of "heh, heh, heh!".

Trolled by a master of the art.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I'm in Wexford town in a family room with 2 kids that won't sleep (one has decided she's sleeping under her designated bed). Oh yea and I feel like death and an starting to look like a leper.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        I'm in Wexford town in a family room with 2 kids that won't sleep (one has decided she's sleeping under her designated bed). Oh yea and I feel like death and an starting to look like a leper.
                        Families and hotels = recipe for disaster.

This one seems quite well set up for kids though. They're currently going nuts in the disco while I sit outside drinking.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Apart'hotels are great for kids. Bedroom, seperate living room, mini kitchen.
                            Just curious if you've done anything about learning to drive? Can't imagine having kids or even pets without a car.
                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

It's not oppression,if it was oppression I'd ban you.
                                No, that would be suppression.

Comment

Apart'hotels are great for kids. Bedroom, seperate living room, mini kitchen.
                                  Yeah they're great. Have used them many a time. Is that formula 1 chain still going? That was the grimness

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                    No, that would be suppression.
                                    Potato, Tomato.

Comment

About to launch into Billions, looking forward to it, haven't had a show on the go in ages.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Heard a discussion on the radio last week about the licence fee. They were talking about this idea of making RTE sub based, along the lines of Netflix, as in, you pay your licence fee and you have access. One of the contributors was arguing that the diaspora should enjoy free access, because blah blah blah...

Made me think that you could say, with absolute truth that you were borrowing Fair City off your cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          About to launch into Billions, looking forward to it, haven't had a show on the go in ages.
                                          It's patchy enough. Everyone in it speaks like they are heavily constipated.

Comment

Yeah avoid. If you haven't seen Spotless go with that, you won't regret it.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Late Late Show tonight is a vision of hell (more so than normal)

Comment

Not a thing! It's shameful really.
                                                Nah, just unusual. The asking about tents made me think you or the wifey had. Like nobody want's to be carrying around a tent unless that's your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Late Late Show tonight is a vision of hell (more so than normal)
                                                  my mother has it blaring here, im fit to fucking crack
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Yeah avoid. If you haven't seen Spotless go with that, you won't regret it.
                                                    Oh, ok. I've downloaded the first two eps though, I'll give it a spin and decide after. Cheers

Comment

Just watched all of Black Mirror, what a show. Thumbs up! Actually hard to do more than one or two at a time though.

Comment

Everyone should watch The Expanse, it's fucken amaaaazing.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Heard a discussion on the radio last week about the licence fee. They were talking about this idea of making RTE sub based, along the lines of Netflix, as in, you pay your licence fee and you have access. One of the contributors was arguing that the diaspora should enjoy free access, because blah blah blah...

Made me think that you could say, with absolute truth that you were borrowing Fair City off your cousins.
                                                          Diaspora, do I not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                            Everyone should watch The Expanse, it's fucken amaaaazing.
                                                            It's a great show about a man looking for a hot vegan girl, it's my biography. Need to watch season two yet!

Comment

Paused E01 to make skinny oven fries.

It's ok. Does a good job of making the white collar crim a super villain tho.

Gonna salt the shit out of these and get back into it.

Comment

I enjoy it. The last episode of the first season was poor though I thought, and the start of season 2. Picking up again now though.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  My daughter just had it 2 weeks ago which is exactly how long it takes to incubate. My mother said I already had it but she might be wrong.
                                                                  I had fluey symptoms since Wednesday and last night my head was itchy. I thought nothing of it but now there's about 50 of the bastards.
                                                                  Feck it, at least there's snooker on all week!
                                                                  Apparently if you had chickenpox as a baby after 18 months old you can get them again, also the virus can remain dormant in the body and reappear in the adult as shingles which can be quite severe.

Comment

Oven chip tekkers probably the most impressive improvement I've witnessed in my lifetime. They were purely a novelty and inedible 20 years ago, now they are a revelation. Enjoy your tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                                      Oven chip tekkers probably the most impressive improvement I've witnessed in my lifetime. They were purely a novelty and inedible 20 years ago, now they are a revelation. Enjoy your tea.

this and this

tesco pre cut chips , drizzle oil in bag with chip seasoning delish

Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Three in one.

Comment

Had one of those Tefal air fryers didn't like it at all, the chips kept on getting caught in the paddle thingy and went to bits and the smell/taste was strange. It was in the press for about six months and practically brand new when we gave it away.

Comment

Comment

Just saw that thing on Survivor. Your man is a real piece of shit with his crocodile tears when he didn't get the reaction he expected.

Comment

I enjoy it. The last episode of the first season was poor though I thought, and the start of season 2. Picking up again now though.
                                                                                It probably doesn't help it that season 1 stopped almost exactly half way through book 1.
                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...

Comment

Been meaning to give the expanse a go for a couple of weeks now.
                                                                                    Wentworth is back though as is prison break, which so far is looking season one good and not the hot mess it turned into after S2
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tony Adams is really bring sophisticated training methods to Granada now.

Comment

Tony Adams is really bring sophisticated training methods to Granada now.

Such a weird appointment. How does a guy whose last job was in the Azerbaijani league 7 years ago get a La liga job
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Such a weird appointment. How does a guy whose last job was in the Azerbaijani league 7 years ago get a La liga job
                                                                                          He was some kind of performance director there since the start of the season I think. Obviously they have accepted that they are screwed anyhow. It is one of the more bizarre ones though for sure.

Comment

That San Ferandino (or whatever it's called) in Season 3 is just brill!

Love Billions. Even the constipated acting.
                                                                                            It was San Junipero, I loved it.
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            The name is quite clever, Juniper is an evergreen tree as in living forever, but is also a networking company, so they are probably stored on Juniper equipment as shown at the end.

Comment

...

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Comment

Three hours of mindful popcorn eating is tempting.

404 - This page is no longer available | Light House Cinema Dublin Ireland | Lighthouse cinema, Dublin, view current and upcoming screenings. Browse movie times, watch movie trailers, find cinema deals, and book your cinema tickets online today.

Comment

A woman in Italy died today aged 117 who was thought to be the last living person born in the 1800's. A significant death.

Comment

...

Comment

The batshit crazy and awesome 'The Leftovers' starts back this weekend. Really looking forward to it.

I just finished '13 Reason Why'. I am not really sure how to feel about it but dam it is impactfull in the extreme towards the end. I am not usually squeamish about things depicted on screen but

SPOILER
                                                                                                          I covered my eyes for most of the suicide scene . I think it is very well done with a realism that portrays the loneliness and brutality of such a moment. Just her. Crying. Screaming in pain as she bleeds out.

It is far too long but it explores many ideas cleverly with characters in general that are well fleshed out which is rare in a teen type drama. I found myself getting really annoyed at its shortcomings towards the middle of the season but having finished it they seem completely forgivable because when it is good, it is very fucking good. It has a cracking soundtrack throughout.

Gatefold Vinyl 2xLP, CD, & Digital Download Available Here:https://italiansdoitbetter.com/product/chromatics-kill-for-love/Directed By Johnny JewelVideo By C...

Opr

Comment

That is quite persuasive. E.g. if you could scan a product in supermarket and get an image like this back.

And what if you love sugar, and don't really care if it shortens your lifespan?

Comment

...

Comment

Spoiler failed

Comment

NBA PLAYOFFS HYPE HYPE HYPE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                                    Spoiler failed
                                                                                                                    Well everyone knows going into the show what happens. It is the whole premise The spoiler was more towards the specifics.

Opr

Comment

Dear Everyone.

Me and CHDOG have just moved into our very own fairy house. And me casa es su casa! All are welcome ...young old ..determined realists or listless dreamers!

We have poker every Friday ..but the REAL fun is in the back where we play CRIPPLE MR ONION!

You can stay as long as you like or just pop around for a coffee.

Beer is free in our Fairy Bar!

Have some delicious foods on the fairyhouse in our restaurant!

And steam in our steam Lodge!

We have a beautiful Mermaid lagoon swimming pool. All mermaids fully trained in life saving!

I still have a little bit of decorating to do! But we are slowly but surely getting there!

Welcome to the fairy house!

The unicorn horse race is due to start in an hour ...you can watch from the lawn

Comment

CH Dog is doing a bit of a barbecue right now :P Ready soon!

Comment

Great deal on Gillette Fusion Blades in Superdrug over the Easter weekend posted in the other place.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X