Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Are you talking about Wes?

You think he is the greatest international footballer of all time?
    ...Oh god no...I'm only 30, but he wouldn't make it in the top 20 players of what I've seen for Ireland... I just thought he was revered around here 😂😂😂...

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
      @Flushdraw What poker streamers do you tend to watch?
      My answer now is a lot different than it was 6 months ago.

Lex Veldhuis - almost exclusively now when he's streaming. He puts in ~90k worth of buyins a month, and plays all the biggest games on stars (plus the lower ones). Top bloke to watch and has a super aggressive style.

David Lappin - Only streams on Unibet but plays all the games and has a lot of banter. Very funny guy, especially with a few cocktails in him.

When Lex isn't streaming..

Talonchick - I love PLO and PLO8 and she plays them all from the $11-$530s. Learn a decent bit from here and she makes plays that i wouldn't dream of, so i can only assume they are, because she wins!

Fintan/Spraggy - Don't watch them individually, but watch them when they are doing the twin stream. Much better banter together and they are almost untiltable.

I will flick on JNandez the odd time he's playing 5-10 and 25-50 PLO Zoom, but besides that, I don't really watch any of Tonkaaaa, Bparis, JeffGross anymore.

Comment

On this #Hometovote campaign it would appear you can vote at your previous address if you intend to return there in 18 months. This brings up a few issues:

1. If you are living abroad how do you prove you intend to return in 18 months to that address? How is this verified and who verifies it?
        2. Is your name deleted from the Registrar after the 18 months again how is this verified? Do we have thousands of long gone emigrants on our Registrar?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Lol @ the Fitz. May as well.just post "it's our way or fuck off". Only ever played there once, horrible place, horrible staff and swore I'd never go back. Happy with that decision seeing recent posts
          I've looked at their recent posts and nothing they have posted seems to warrant that reaction from you.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            I've looked at their recent posts and nothing they have posted seems to warrant that reaction from you.
            Every post asking for players to be told where their money is going or to be given a choice has been met with "we're not changing, this is what's happening, don't like it tough"

Maybe my own bias is getting in the way. Meh.

Comment

Best Indian in Dublin?

Rasam is booked out on Saturday night and I've been to Ananda a few times.

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Comment

Really liked pickle

Comment

Anyone watch hunted ? Stage managed ?

Comment

Can someone explain in simple terms what the reason for not changing clocks any more would be or why it was decided to put them back/forward in the first place?

I'm guessing we would have slightly longer evenings in winter and marginally shorter in summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                      Anyone watch hunted ? Stage managed ?
                      Not staged at all. During the summer you can see via Facebook and twitter the hunters offering money for information.
                      Great show also liked the American one.

Comment

Not staged at all. During the summer you can see via Facebook and twitter the hunters offering money for information.
                        Great show also liked the American one.
                        The good and bad side of Joe public on view. Great show

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          My answer now is a lot different than it was 6 months ago.

Lex Veldhuis - almost exclusively now when he's streaming. He puts in ~90k worth of buyins a month, and plays all the biggest games on stars (plus the lower ones). Top bloke to watch and has a super aggressive style.

David Lappin - Only streams on Unibet but plays all the games and has a lot of banter. Very funny guy, especially with a few cocktails in him.

When Lex isn't streaming..

Talonchick - I love PLO and PLO8 and she plays them all from the $11-$530s. Learn a decent bit from here and she makes plays that i wouldn't dream of, so i can only assume they are, because she wins!

Fintan/Spraggy - Don't watch them individually, but watch them when they are doing the twin stream. Much better banter together and they are almost untiltable.

I will flick on JNandez the odd time he's playing 5-10 and 25-50 PLO Zoom, but besides that, I don't really watch any of Tonkaaaa, Bparis, JeffGross anymore.
                          Dont watch Lappin myself but the rest you mentioned i would.

JeffGross despite been nitty can learn loads from and is on a big heater at the moment.

Bparis only poker player playing the best and biggest tournies and changing nappies at the same time. Not as lively as Lex but again not many are. Also on a huge heater 70k profit in January. Probably my favourite alongside Lex.

The money Lex is making from subs and donations each month added with his stars contract much be making himself a small fortune.

Dont play much O8 but watch TalonChick quite alot really interesting lines. Wonder what LuckyMo32 who posts here personally thinks of her play.
                          If you like Talon SiGee can be good when he streams all non holdem games.

Another who i like that dosent get the viewers is Ladpark. He won a 2k winter series H game for over 100k while the small rail took the piss out of him.

Bill Perkins is a fun watch when on.

Any time i see Tonkaaa play he seems to be getting constant bad beats.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                            On this #Hometovote campaign it would appear you can vote at your previous address if you intend to return there in 18 months. This brings up a few issues:

1. If you are living abroad how do you prove you intend to return in 18 months to that address? How is this verified and who verifies it?
                            2. Is your name deleted from the Registrar after the 18 months again how is this verified? Do we have thousands of long gone emigrants on our Registrar?
                            The electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB) comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas (Parliament), Statutory Instruments, Legislation Directory, Constitution and a limited number of pre-1922 Acts.

The electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB) comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas (Parliament), Statutory Instruments, Legislation Directory, Constitution and a limited number of pre-1922 Acts.

Go nuts.
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1...nacted/en/html

Go nuts.
                              3) For the purposes of this Part—

(a) a person shall be deemed not to have given up ordinary residence if he intends to resume residence within eighteen months after giving it up,

(b) a written statement by a person that he intends to resume residence within eighteen months after giving it up shall, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, be accepted as a correct statement.

Doesn't really answer any of my questions though.

Comment

I doubt anyone who maintains registers cross checks them with tax/social welfare (or even has access to that info?) to say that a person who is still on the register (as they will be at an address until they remove themselves) isn't actually resident in Ireland.

Again, you know all this though, don't you? If someone is registered for voting at their parents address but has lived in the UK for 5 years, while they are not officially entitled to vote, they will still get a polling card and can use it if they are at home at the time. Which you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  I doubt anyone who maintains registers cross checks them with tax/social welfare (or even has access to that info?) to say that a person who is still on the register (as they will be at an address until they remove themselves) isn't actually resident in Ireland.

Again, you know all this though, don't you? If someone is registered for voting at their parents address but has lived in the UK for 5 years, while they are not officially entitled to vote, they will still get a polling card and can use it if they are at home at the time. Which you know.
                                  I wonder why more isn't been made of this in the media?

Is it a crime to vote when your not entitled shouldn't the #hometovote campaign be warning people not to break the law?

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-02-18, 22:27.
                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Dont watch Lappin myself but the rest you mentioned i would.

JeffGross despite been nitty can learn loads from and is on a big heater at the moment.

Bparis only poker player playing the best and biggest tournies and changing nappies at the same time. Not as lively as Lex but again not many are. Also on a huge heater 70k profit in January. Probably my favourite alongside Lex.

The money Lex is making from subs and donations each month added with his stars contract much be making himself a small fortune.

Dont play much O8 but watch TalonChick quite alot really interesting lines. Wonder what LuckyMo32 who posts here personally thinks of her play.
                                      If you like Talon SiGee can be good when he streams all non holdem games.

Another who i like that dosent get the viewers is Ladpark. He won a 2k winter series H game for over 100k while the small rail took the piss out of him.

Bill Perkins is a fun watch when on.

Any time i see Tonkaaa play he seems to be getting constant bad beats.
                                      JeffGross is so intense, and is completely off his head. My favourite clip of him, and it's not even close, is at 1m45 in this video. The first hand is good, but the JJ hand straight after is 100% Jeff Gross!

2017 was a year filled with many great moments on the PokerFlowShow. From making the Final Table of the 5,821 Person $1,050 Phase @pokerstars SCOOP Event to...

BParis gets on my tits. He's a sarky prick but i used to watch him a lot. He plays a lot of the same games as me and has me marked as a fish because i owned him in a few spots, so maybe that's why i don't like him anymore

LuckyMo wins a ton, but he just shovels money and re-entries into every tournament he plays. He's busted me in lots of games with crappy holdings, but more times than enough, he's a monster chip leader at FT's and knows how to use his stack, so that style really works for him.

Tonka just fkin moans and moans now. The only reason you think he gets more bad beats, is because he's the self-proclaimed unluckiest poker player in the world. Neverlucky!

Timex and Charlie Carrel are excellent when they stream. Never heard of Ladpark, but just goes to show there's someone out there for everyone. And not one mention of the infuriating Jamie Staples, and his more infuriating brother Matt and his ex-best mate KevCunt.

Comment

I wonder why more isn't been made of this in the media?
                                        This is one of your classic bullshit hypotheticals. Just asking questions eh? "I wonder why the media don't make more of this non-story that I will blow out of all proportion...

Is it a crime to vote when your not entitled shouldn't the #hometovote campaign be warning people not to break the law?
                                        I think the #hometovote campaign would argue that they are asking people who are legally entitled to vote to come home and do so. In fact that's precisely what they are arguing. If you'd taken even 30 seconds to look at their website they specifically give the relevant info about who can and cannot vote and ask those who cannot vote just to get involved to help change people's minds.

Literally took me 30 seconds to find that info from their page.

But then I was more interested in finding things out than posing leading questions.

Comment

This is one of your classic bullshit hypotheticals. Just asking questions eh? "I wonder why the media don't make more of this non-story that I will blow out of all proportion...
                                          Electoral fraud isn't a non-story IMO.

I think the #hometovote campaign would argue that they are asking people who are legally entitled to vote to come home and do so. In fact that's precisely what they are arguing. If you'd taken even 30 seconds to look at their website they specifically give the relevant info about who can and cannot vote and ask those who cannot vote just to get involved to help change people's minds.

Literally took me 30 seconds to find that info from their page.

But then I was more interested in finding things out than posing leading questions.
                                          There's nothing on the website about the written declaration about saying you intend to return home within the 18 month window from what I can see. My understanding of the law is that it is not enough to be within the 18 month window as their website is saying their must be an intention to return home.

Comment

Electoral fraud isn't a non-story IMO.
                                            There's a good example of your nonsense. What electoral fraud? You are conflating people who want to come home to vote who are legally entitled to do so with people who are consciously and with the intention to defraud, coming home to vote illegally. The former are a great number of people I am sure. I am not aware of any examples of the latter and, even if there were such examples, #hometovote are clearly and obviously not advocating for it.

There's nothing on the website about the written declaration about saying you intend to return home within the 18 month window from what I can see.
                                            Originally posted by Hometovote.com
                                            * Under Section 11 (3) of the Electoral Act 1992, Irish citizens overseas may retain full voting rights for a period of 18 months, should they intend to return to Ireland within that timeframe.
                                            That appears on this page entitled "I Live Abroad" and hyperlinks to this page which sets out the requirement for written notice.

So, just to be clear, their website covers the legal requirements to be eligible to vote.

Comment

There's a good example of your nonsense. What electoral fraud? You are conflating people who want to come home to vote who are legally entitled to do so with people who are consciously and with the intention to defraud, coming home to vote illegally. The former are a great number of people I am sure. I am not aware of any examples of the latter and, even if there were such examples, #hometovote are clearly and obviously not advocating for it.

That appears on this page entitled "I Live Abroad" and hyperlinks to this page which sets out the requirement for written notice.

So, just to be clear, their website covers the legal requirements to be eligible to vote.
                                              Maybe they have covered themselves in some way but its not exactly emphasising the point about the written declaration, its a bit of a t&c's job.

Even those with a written declaration if they for instance hold a permanent job abroad and have the entitlement to work there permanently it would be evidence to the contrary of the written declaration.

Again I would ask how will the legislation be policed?

And then of course the huge issue of names been on there for years potentially?

Comment

Again I would ask how will the legislation be policed?

And then of course the huge issue of names been on there for years potentially?

The first of the two sentences is a question. The second isn't. If you're going to use these silly techniques at least have the decency to get them right. Now you've been shown you're wrong you've ignored the primary issue in my post, so here is a question for you.

What fraud do you think is happening?

We are rated 27 out of 161 countries by the Electoral Integrity Project. Our elections are generally considered to be among the best and most sound in the world. We rank above both the UK and US. What fraud is it that you're so afraid of that it's irked you to this degree?

Comment

The first of the two sentences is a question. The second isn't. If you're going to use these silly techniques at least have the decency to get them right. Now you've been shown you're wrong you've ignored the primary issue in my post, so here is a question for you.

What fraud do you think is happening?

We are rated 27 out of 161 countries by the Electoral Integrity Project. Our elections are generally considered to be among the best and most sound in the world. We rank above both the UK and US. What fraud is it that you're so afraid of that it's irked you to this degree?
                                                  I don't know if anything is happening, but you can never be too sure. 27 is good but 1 would be better so everyone and every country can always improve. It's going to be a very tight vote if previous referendums are anything go by.

Comment

Before you come to it.

Yes, there's an issue with the register of voters. But almost all of that is internal, not returning emigrants. And while there is potential for improper voting, there's very little if any evidence that it has actually ever happened, let alone swayed an election or referendum.

Comment

I don't know if anything is happening, but you can never be too sure. 27 is good but 1 would be better so everyone and every country can always improve. It's going to be a very tight vote if previous referendums are anything go by.
                                                      Tightest one ever was the 1995 divorce referendum. Decided by about 9,000 votes. There's never been a suggestion of anything even like that number of incorrect ballots in an election.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        JeffGross is so intense, and is completely off his head. My favourite clip of him, and it's not even close, is at 1m45 in this video. The first hand is good, but the JJ hand straight after is 100% Jeff Gross!

BParis gets on my tits. He's a sarky prick but i used to watch him a lot. He plays a lot of the same games as me and has me marked as a fish because i owned him in a few spots, so maybe that's why i don't like him anymore

LuckyMo wins a ton, but he just shovels money and re-entries into every tournament he plays. He's busted me in lots of games with crappy holdings, but more times than enough, he's a monster chip leader at FT's and knows how to use his stack, so that style really works for him.

Tonka just fkin moans and moans now. The only reason you think he gets more bad beats, is because he's the self-proclaimed unluckiest poker player in the world. Neverlucky!

Timex and Charlie Carrel are excellent when they stream. Never heard of Ladpark, but just goes to show there's someone out there for everyone. And not one mention of the infuriating Jamie Staples, and his more infuriating brother Matt and his ex-best mate KevCunt.
                                                        The QQ hand with Jeff at the end is funny as Lex had it clipped for his stream. Funny when he has the delivery people and hotel staff on the phone, they must think hes escaped from the asylum. When he starts saying we are zoned in, we are dailed in, we are in the matrix usually means hes going to have a big cash that day. His hand reading of opponents is crazy at times, last night he called off 40% of his stack with J high after calling there cards.

Dont watch enough Tonkaa to know that.

The Staples couldnt watch either of them and especially there attempts to play plo when they do is so so bad. But dose look like they will win the prop bet with Bill Perkins.

Comment

Before you come to it.

Yes, there's an issue with the register of voters. But almost all of that is internal, not returning emigrants. And while there is potential for improper voting, there's very little if any evidence that it has actually ever happened, let alone swayed an election or referendum.
                                                          I think we could agree with that issue on the register of voters that a good information campaign stating clearly that yes people are entitle to return to vote ONLY if they intend to return to previous address 18 months from they left. The average Joe who sees the press reports on this won't look into this deeply. I take your point of little evidence of it happening before and swaying elections but as far as I am aware the only previous time there was a push on this was the gay marriage vote which was never going to be a close vote anyway.

For the integrity of the vote I think that clear information on the law surrounding this area would be a good thing, do you agree?

Comment

Tightest one ever was the 1995 divorce referendum. Decided by about 9,000 votes. There's never been a suggestion of anything even like that number of incorrect ballots in an election.
                                                            I would suggest that cheap flights weren't really a thing back then.

Comment

For the integrity of the vote I think that clear information on the law surrounding this area would be a good thing, do you agree?
                                                              This is a red-herring. I don't think the integrity of the vote is in any doubt or jeopardy. The entire point of raising these issues is to cast that very doubt where none otherwise exists.

The people asking for voters to come home are giving clear information on the law surrounding this area. I know you don't agree so I won't patronise you by asking you to.

I would suggest that cheap flights weren't really a thing back then.
                                                              Here's another red-herring. You are suggesting that the returning emigrants will vote when not entitled to do so. There's simply no evidence to support that. You are trying to conflate the two issues with no basis. It's just a blatant attempt to cast aspersions on the returning voters and upon the integrity of the ballot.

Comment

This is a red-herring. I don't think the integrity of the vote is in any doubt or jeopardy. The entire point of raising these issues is to cast that very doubt where none otherwise exists.

The people asking for voters to come home are giving clear information on the law surrounding this area. I know you don't agree so I won't patronise you by asking you to.

Here's another red-herring. You are suggesting that the returning emigrants will vote when not entitled to do so. There's simply no evidence to support that. You are trying to conflate the two issues with no basis. It's just a blatant attempt to cast aspersions on the returning voters and upon the integrity of the ballot.
                                                                We will have to agree to disagree on this one. The fairer and clearer the process is always a good thing in my opinion.

Comment

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. The fairer and clearer the process is always a good thing in my opinion.
                                                                  Again presupposes that the process is insufficiently clear or fair. It is a classical logical fallacy. The question isn't whether or not the system is absolutely perfect but whether or not it is fit for purpose. The evidence suggests strongly that it is.

So, in summary:

1. There is no suggestion that returning voters are voting illegally;
                                                                  2. There is no suggestion that those encouraging voters to return are also encouraging people ineligible to vote to do so;
                                                                  3. There is no suggestion that the current system is failing to protect the integrity of the poll.

Comment

Again presupposes that the process is insufficiently clear or fair. It is a classical logical fallacy. The question isn't whether or not the system is absolutely perfect but whether or not it is fit for purpose. The evidence suggests strongly that it is.

So, in summary:

1. There is no suggestion that returning voters are voting illegally;
                                                                    2. There is no suggestion that those encouraging voters to return are also encouraging people ineligible to vote to do so;
                                                                    3. There is no suggestion that the current system is failing to protect the integrity of the poll.
                                                                    Just because something hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. Times are changing quickly. Honestly can't see your fierce opposition to clear information on the matter, what harm would it do?

Comment

Just because something hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. Times are changing quickly. Honestly can't see your fierce opposition to clear information on the matter, what harm would it do?
                                                                      Another false argument. I've never said I'm against clear information. I think the Hometovote website makes the information quite clear. That seems an appropriate place to have it since they are the ones encouraging people to come home to vote. Nobody is hiding this information, it is clear from the people advocating for voters to return.

Comment

Another false argument. I've never said I'm against clear information. I think the Hometovote website makes the information quite clear. That seems an appropriate place to have it since they are the ones encouraging people to come home to vote. Nobody is hiding this information, it is clear from the people advocating for voters to return.
                                                                        I wouldn't agree on it being clear on the nuances involved. It is if you dig on their website and click through to the legislation which clearly not everyone will do. The media reports on it today definitely didn't highlight the nuance involved.

Comment

I wouldn't agree on it being clear on the nuances involved. It is if you dig on their website and click through to the legislation which clearly not everyone will do. The media reports on it today definitely didn't highlight the nuance involved.
                                                                          The media reported on the campaign, not the technicalities of the voter registration process.

By "dig in on their website" you presumably mean "read the relevant part of the website". Which is three paragraphs. And the part about the 18 months is highlighted in bold in the middle of the page and refers to a link with the precise legal requirements.

Totally unclear.

Comment

The media reported on the campaign, not the technicalities of the voter registration process.

By "dig in on their website" you presumably mean "read the relevant part of the website". Which is three paragraphs. And the part about the 18 months is highlighted in bold in the middle of the page and refers to a link with the precise legal requirements.

Totally unclear.
                                                                            I disagree about it being clear. Instead of explaining on their website about the requirement to make a written statement about their intention to return they have linked to legislation which will make the vast majority of people eyes glaze over. All the while highlighting in big bold letters "You are vote eligible if you have lived in Ireland in the last 18 months" - that is clearly not true. They could have at least said You MAY be eligible to vote if you have lived in Ireland in the last 18 months.

Comment

The QQ hand with Jeff at the end is funny as Lex had it clipped for his stream. Funny when he has the delivery people and hotel staff on the phone, they must think hes escaped from the asylum. When he starts saying we are zoned in, we are dailed in, we are in the matrix usually means hes going to have a big cash that day. His hand reading of opponents is crazy at times, last night he called off 40% of his stack with J high after calling there cards.

Dont watch enough Tonkaa to know that.

The Staples couldnt watch either of them and especially there attempts to play plo when they do is so so bad. But dose look like they will win the prop bet with Bill Perkins.
                                                                              ....FFS Hooch, you ruined the 3 page argument between kayroo and Jack by posting in between them 😂😂...

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just spent my first night in Tallaght hospital, with a touch of the auld heart failure. Seems the man flu symptoms of the last while we're actually the symptoms of a heart attack. Fair play to my GP, who listened to the ticker for about 30 seconds before sending me to the hospital.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Always feel a bit odd thanking a post like that, but take care CC.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                      ...with a touch of the auld heart failure.
                                                                                      Love the black humour.
                                                                                      How you're good mate

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hope it's all good now CC, shit buzz but glad you didn't ask the BBV and just grab a jar of Manuka honey!

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                          ....FFS Hooch, you ruined the 3 page argument between kayroo and Jack by posting in between them 😂😂...
                                                                                          You think getting ride is good? This will make you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                            Three pages?? Amateur...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              Yikes. Keep well CC! Finally Tallaght gets a chance to contribute back to society. It's bypass type surgery or replacing valves?
                                                                                              Too early to say. Took about 3 hours just to get my resting pulse down from 150 to around 100 bpm. On intravenous antibiotics, vitamins and something else. Been off the booze since the 10th of January, too little too late.
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Kudos to your doc c.c. time to chill and get well
                                                                                                Stick on some Joe Jackson.

Comment

Oddschecker showing Powers' odds for The Grand National Trial Handicap Chase on Sunday but i can't find it anywhere on site.

Am i missing something?

Comment

Kendrick looked great!

Kendrick Lamar performing 'HUMBLE.'The Damn. Tour. Dublin 07/02/2018Hey guys. Please subscribe for more concert videos. I can't even express how important a ...

Comment

There is an attempted left wing takeover of the Express underway at the moment actually!
                                                                                                      Trinity Mirror Group got the deal through this morning.
                                                                                                      Funny if the editorial stance changes overnight, would be a lot of spluttered porridge when a few pro EU stories drop onto the Tunbridge Wells breakfast tables. Though I'm guessing TMG won't want to alienate too quickly the Express audience of retired Major Generals.

Comment

It will be a name change we need to Irishheartboards soon. How many of us are having issues with the ole ticker these days?

Hope you are ok CC. It is worrying when they say it is the heart. Keep us all posted!

So what is the list now?

Oleras
                                                                                                        MrsF
                                                                                                        Hitch
                                                                                                        Horatio
                                                                                                        Courier Collie

There is more but can't think!
                                                                                                        Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 09-02-18, 11:13.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            It will be a name change we need to Irishheartboards soon. How many of us are having issues with the ole ticker these days?

Hope you are ok CC. It is worrying when they say it is the heart. Keep us all posted!

So what is the list now?

Oleras
                                                                                                            MrsF
                                                                                                            Hitch
                                                                                                            Courier Collie

Plus my heart broke the day you married Flushdraw .

Comment

So what is the list now?

Oleras
                                                                                                              MrsF
                                                                                                              Hitch
                                                                                                              Courier Collie

Possibly Horatio
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Plus my heart broke the day you married Flushdraw .
                                                                                                                Aww did you want to Marry him too

<3

Comment

Aww did you want to Marry him too

<3
                                                                                                                  Naw Willie Baitson sounds dodgy

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                    Possibly Horatio
                                                                                                                    He had a story alright. I think RDIII knows it...

Comment

Naw Willie Baitson sounds dodgy
                                                                                                                      Tony Bullocks has a nice ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        He had a story alright. I think RDIII knows it...
                                                                                                                        Horatio is very well last I heard!
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yorick not so good though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X