Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super piece of running rugby by Italy there for their try.

Comment

Refs being very laissez faire around the breakdown this weekend.

Comment

Having a birthday party this evening for Sybie, the little girl we lost. She was born two years ago today.

We're celebrating it, family coming up, some nice food some music and some prosecco.

Current frame of mind didn't seem possible. The little gift she gave us made it possible.

Happy birthday Sybie.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Having a birthday party this evening for Sybie, the little girl we lost. She was born two years ago today.

We're celebrating it, family coming up, some nice food some music and some prosecco.

Current frame of mind didn't seem possible. The little gift she gave us made it possible.

Happy birthday Sybie.
          Thinly disguised guitar party wanker admittance.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nice quiet closing 5 mins in the Liverpool/Spurs game

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Nice quiet closing 5 mins in the Liverpool/Spurs game
                Always involves Liverpool, these things.

Comment

Neil Francis in today's Indo "It would have been a travesty if Ireland had lost this match to a try scored by a man wearing a bun in his hair in an international." Beautiful!

Comment

What time is the Superbowl likely to run until?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      4.30-5 usually(I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                        3.15 at the earliest, most likely close to 4.
                        Probably worth sticking with until ht which should be around 1am and then making the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          3.15 at the earliest, most likely close to 4.
                          Probably worth sticking with until ht which should be around 1am and then making the decision.
                          Thats when I get totally disinterested and go to bed

Comment

Doug Superbowl ready

Last edited by Frank Gibney; 04-02-18, 21:58.
                            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                            "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

"Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

Vegetable fingers and milk. Unorthodox choices, we'll have to wait until the second half to see how that plays out

Comment

superb owl
                                  e6ffa94f2ef8b13fee70ee81765a43dea2e797c8

in other news
                                  Spent the day in vincents as flu has completely kicked the bollox out of me
                                  Have lost like 70% strength in my arms and feel like I've ran a marathon and got kicked in the nuts.
                                  acute myositis and an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow to determine if me ghoulies are twisted.
                                  fun times
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post

Kiddy game down the street fellas
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                      Jaysus, drinking Morgan's with club orange is like being into alcopops. Dr oetker adding to grimness.
                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 04-02-18, 23:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        Jaysus, drinking Morgan's with club orange is like being into alcopops. Dr oetker adding to grimness.
                                        Nonsense old man - it's a solid tipple!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Kiddy game down the street fellas
                                          Have gone with a Sierra Nevada and gamma ray mix myself.

Comment

Solo!!

Comment

Comment

This is good so far...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                  This is good so far...
                                                  Ha don't be sucked in. This is like a Fergie team going a few goals down in the first half. We all know how it ends.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Still dont get the hype around the NFL.
                                                    Ad breaks every couple of minutes.
                                                    No flow in the game stop start stop start.
                                                    Lads catching the ball and punching their chest like nobody has ever made a catch before.
                                                    The tackling techniques of the players seems horrible to me.
                                                    Can see why everybody who posted their food pictures had lots of alcohol.

Comment

It's infinitely better than rugby.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        All the best pizza is made by medical professionals

Comment

What is up with the kicking?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Ha don't be sucked in. This is like a Fergie team going a few goals down in the first half. We all know how it ends.
                                                            Don't worry, I'm not. Be big if eagles score last 2 mins here. Eagles plus points was always the bet in this game

Comment

Can we skip the half time show please

Comment

Comment

That poor kid in the half time shows life is ruined.
                                                                  Selfies and posting them while on TV ignoring the show going on literally in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                    Still dont get the hype around the NFL.
                                                                    Ad breaks every couple of minutes.
                                                                    No flow in the game stop start stop start.
                                                                    Lads catching the ball and punching their chest like nobody has ever made a catch before.
                                                                    The tackling techniques of the players seems horrible to me.
                                                                    Can see why everybody who posted their food pictures had lots of alcohol.
                                                                    I haven’t found a sport yet that I’m not interested in once I understand it. Cricket included.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                      Has to be better than CJD.
                                                                      Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      Or VD
                                                                      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      or CJH
                                                                      They aren't my initials though you fucking idiots.

This NFL lark really is a lot bigger than it should be. It's no coincidence that it's a world champion greatest sport in the world thing in a country full of people who think Australia is in Europe, using metric and Celsius is silly, all the notes of their currency being the same size being normal, shows interrupting ads is normal and they elect retards from TV. Greatest of all they all give out about immigrants despite being a young country built on immigration and literally nobody white or black is from there.

Clowns.

NFL is spectacularly mediocre. I've drank too much I think.

Comment

This is pretty fucking epic (again).

Comment

Thank fuck a bit of common sense shown for the 2 reviewed eagles TDs

Comment

...In Brady we trust...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                              ...In Brady we trust...
                                                                              That was quick

Comment

I don't know whether to believe yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  That was quick
                                                                                  ...FFS, 5 second BBV...Gotta be a fucking record...

Comment

Incredible postseason and Superbowl. Doubted Phily right up to the last second. Belichick looked so angry the horrible c*nt.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

That was incredible

Comment

Stellar play by netflix

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Belichick looked so angry the horrible c*nt.
                                                                                          Simpsons got him perfectly, this was 'celebrating' winning a Superbowl (by throwing it to the mascot on a trickplay).

Comment

The real hero
                                                                                            Never forget

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                              I don't know whether to believe yet.....

Comment

Ads for house cleaners on the DART.

We're back baby!
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So who won?
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    So who won?
                                                                                                    All who watched it are probably still asleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Disappointed Mellor didn't post his binge eat pics.

Remember being astounded by being in a Venetian supermarket and seeing the locals in the queue with Dr Oetker's in their baskets. It must a better pizza than it looks.
                                                                                                      No superbole party here. Time zones mean I was at work when it's on.
                                                                                                      I had chicken and salad, need to drop a few kilos for comp in 2weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        So who won?
                                                                                                        Philadelphia Eagles won it for the first time since 1960.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          Philadelphia Eagles won it for the first time since 1960.
                                                                                                          It was an absolutely amazing game too. 1 punt, little to no scrambles, very few penalties. It was like a computer game.
                                                                                                          people who get into the NFL after watching their first game last night will watch next season in a state of bored disbelief.

Comment

They will be used to the ads being better than the game at least.

Comment

I'm probably one of the few who thought the game was boring, no defense at all. Both QBs had all the time in the world to drop back and throw, receivers were always in 5 yards of space, will they score a TD or just have to settle for 3 pts on this drive is boring to me. The game being decided by which D was less shit and could come up with one play. 1100+ yards of offence, no thanks. If it was actually players making a big play, losing their man, breaking a tackle, yes it would be good but it wasn't that.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 05-02-18, 15:27.

Comment

Keeper goes on twitter looking for sympathy - doesn't get much!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post

In fairness wtf was he doing going to hospital for that.deserved Twitter shaming

Comment

Right. Uplift time.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      Right. Uplift time.
                                                                                                                      Better get in before the Trump Dump gets going in earnest.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm probably one of the few who thought the game was boring, no defense at all. Both QBs had all the time in the world to drop back and throw, receivers were always in 5 yards of space, will they score a TD or just have to settle for 3 pts on this drive is boring to me. The game being decided by which D was less shit and could come up with one play. 1100+ yards of offence, no thanks. If it was actually players making a big play, losing their man, breaking a tackle, yes it would be good but it wasn't that.
                                                                                                                        Not a big fan and only watched cos I was awake in hosp but id agree with you. Fellows were given acres of space. Some of the passing was still top notch but I kept thinking seamus moynihan would be mvp every game in this sport

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post

Cup of cement

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X