Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're dead inside
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      Yeah one of you is in VR getting help from the person on the outside. I had a few other games to recommend getting but that seems to be the only one available for both platforms that I have played. Netflix in VR is pretty cool. I just find the headset too uncomfortable to wear for long periods watching stuff in it. Once they become more portable it will make for a awesome viewing experience with your own person cinema. I think 'Notes of blindness' is available on both platforms and is a really cool experience.

Opr
      So do you need to cast to your TV?

Was wondering if that was possible.

Comment

Just checked out 'Notes on Blindness' and it looks really interesting. I'll give that a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          You're dead inside
          You'll notice I did not dispute that in my previous post!

Comment

Happy New year flushys

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Bit of a balls living in Malta. Our bells are are 11pm Irish time so just not the same at all!
              Happy new year.

Comment

Happy New year flushys
                Went out on the balcony and watched the New Year fireworks display in Valletta. Could be worse.

Happy New Year everyone

Comment

JOOLS

HOOTENANNY

Comment

Have a great New Year.

Watch Bbc1 -record bbc2 - stay up till 4. Then hit the sack till noon. Party's over . Boo

Comment

NYE is a loada shite, jools included.

Comment

...And since I'm here...Happy New year IPB...Pleasure getting to read all of your stories in 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Probably in a minority, but I find people dancing with their saxophones while pretending to play them quite offensive.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

10 minutes to World Cup Year

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

1st

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Happy New Year Dom.

Comment

Happy New Year Dom.
                                      Ho ho ho.

Comment

Ho ho ho.
                                        I get ya though, I feel that way about Halloween, can't stand it. I see people going all out with it and I'm just meh.

You're dead inside though.

Comment

Jools was a load of bollocks. (Fake New Years)
                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Hootenanny and The Wire are the only two things in this life that were never shit.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                              Jools was a load of bollocks. (Fake New Years)
                                              To the cows it's just another Monday.

Comment

How the fuck did 'Steve McQueen' only get to number 21 in the album charts back in the day. Certainly the only album I ever had on vinyl, cassette and cd, and also on us cassette where it was renamed 'Two Wheels Good'.

Prefab Sprout's official music video for 'When Love Breaks Down'. Click to listen to Prefab Sprout on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PrefabSSpotify?IQid=PrefabS...
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Happy new year all.
                                                  Watched gladiator with the fil
                                                  Was a markedly different than usual new years
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

London fireworks display was impressive. Happy with my decision to watch Nile Rogers

Comment

Happy new years all!

Looks like I may be in a position to head to the Leinster-Connacht match tomorrow solo, really hoping the weather stays reasonably decent. Also planning to run two Parkrun 5ks tomorrow morning (one of the only two days of the year you can do two), so good weather would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

HNYIPB.

Surprisingly Bengals @ Ravens was the best viewing choice in the end.

Comment

To the cows it's just another Monday.
                                                          Still Sunday on Jools.

Quality of acts has reduced significantly. Ed Sheehan (yeah)
                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Starting 2018 with this 1980 classic (and sure why not?)...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Still Sunday on Jools.

The Ed sheeran track is basically turn back the hands of time or am. I just going mad?
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Still Sunday on Jools.

Hootenanny was never about the acts. Was always about the buzz. Jools' orchestra are always the main act, with Staples like Mavis and Ruby Turner belting out the upbeat classics.

Soul to Soul and Jose Feliciano were top drawer tonight though so you sir are talking through your cap.

Comment

Hootenanny was never about the acts. Was always about the buzz. Jools' orchestra are always the main act, with Staples like Mavis and Ruby Turner belting out the upbeat classics.

Soul to Soul and Jose Feliciano were top drawer tonight though so you sir are talking through your cap.
                                                                  I recorded it, hopefully there's a good 12 minute guitar solo to enjoy in the morning.

Comment

Happy new years everyone.

New years in a cast means you get plied with drink, with no chance to refuse or get away.

Comment

I missed last year as we were out but prior to that I have watched jules every year for as long as I care to remember. Enjoyed soul to soul. Didn't enjoy much else. If you search you will see I am a big fan of jools in general. Even the celeb entourage wasn't as good this year with the exception of Jo Brand. Maybe it's like finding out Santa isn't real and the buzz isn't the same. Once the kids are old enough to stay up for Jules it might be different

Comment

Hendricks with a big slice of orange, a sprinkling of red peppercorns, some ice and a bubbling fizzing fever tree tonic is so so sooo...

Comment

Wankery

Comment

Lovely tho

Comment

Hendricks with a big slice of orange, a sprinkling of red peppercorns, some ice and a bubbling fizzing fever tree tonic is so so sooo...
                                                                              Enjoy. Happy New Year. Good night and god bless

Comment

Enjoy. Happy New Year. Good night and god bless
                                                                                Goodnight bro, and happy New Year.

Comment

To the cows it's just another Moonday.
                                                                                  Fyp

Jules was poor tonight . Worst one in years. Brexit . It'll be gone next year . Probably show an old hammer horror movie instead.

Comment

Vicar St version of Hootenanny was unreal tonight. Lisa Hannigan did a beautiful version of "Teardrop"
                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Why is Ed Sheeran everywhere? He's like a class busker who went viral and won't go away.

Comment

You're such a music hipster wanker. Jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                          How the fuck did 'Steve McQueen' only get to number 21 in the album charts back in the day. Certainly the only album I ever had on vinyl, cassette and cd, and also on us cassette where it was renamed 'Two Wheels Good'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZkLV3ZjeI
                                                                                          Did you see him in the Olympia with everyone slagging his beard ? ( jayz a fee years ago now)
                                                                                          That song is a classic released twice but never got the appreciation it deserved imo . Michblike the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                            Did you see him in the Olympia with everyone slagging his beard ? ( jayz a fee years ago now)
                                                                                            That song is a classic released twice but never got the appreciation it deserved imo . Michblike the album.
                                                                                            In fairness it is quite the beard.

Paddy is the absolute master of pop music, Andromeda heights is a great album that doesn't get heard as often as it should.

Due to Paddy McAloon's obsessive perfectionism, Andromeda Heights was the first Prefab Sprout album in seven years. Of course, it was greeted with anticipati...
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Former wrestler Virgil pretending to be Virgil Van Dijk on Twitter

Comment

Looking at that Liverpool line-up Burnley at 5/1 looks far far to big to ignore

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                  Looking at that Liverpool line-up Burnley at 5/1 looks far far to big to ignore
                                                                                                  It is, but on the flip side, 10 of the Burnley team played a match 48 hours ago, Liverpool should be fresher.

Comment

James Lowe taking the piss.

Comment

Good match so far, think Connacht will be hammered 2nd half unfortunately. Was a sell out, had to get a ticket from a tout but actually saved money doing so!

Comment

It is, but on the flip side, 10 of the Burnley team played a match 48 hours ago, Liverpool should be fresher.
                                                                                                        Nice trolling there by sky sports [emoji21] good result for pool in the circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                          Good match so far, think Connacht will be hammered 2nd half unfortunately. Was a sell out, had to get a ticket from a tout but actually saved money doing so!
                                                                                                          Should have won! ul
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                            Nice trolling there by sky sports [emoji21] good result for pool in the circumstances
                                                                                                            What did Sky Sports do? I was watching it on NBC.

Comment

Another day dusted.no falls thank fuck! I can ski alot better now, two hour lesson on the twists and turns technique or what ever it's called. I can stop myself instant with a good wide snow plough . We haven't made the bigger slope yet. I'd imagine deffo tomorrow as have a full 4 hour lesson in morning.

Really wasn't loving it at beginning, today was awesome new instructor changed everything. And I had a whopper hangover. But just disappeared instant. Can't wait for tomorrow now!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

What did Sky Sports do? I was watching it on NBC.
                                                                                                                Ah just the usual tell you there has been a late winner at Turf Moor and about 2 mins later "and it's gooone tooo.......Liverpool" [emoji24]

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                  Wind died off in the 2nd half and Leinster remained
                                                                                                                  over eager. Some good individuals but patience was lacking. Leinster left at least two great try chances unconverted.

I admired Connachts approach throughout (in particular how they play a penalty advantage) but they should have taken a draw with a DG at the end today or at least Carty should have been intimating it to distract the Leinster defence.

Happy to get a win with two callow props and one unproven 2nd row and losing Leavy. Once everyone gets on Lowe’s wavelength and he settles in his defensive role he will be a very good addition. Already quite the upgrade on Kirchner. Disappointed in Noel Reid today. He had a bit of a defensive shocker..
                                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Lot of 47yo's birthdays on IPB today....

Comment

Some second half by D'Ulstermen.

Comment

Big heart on show in Belfast as Munster fold tamely
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

AJ and Strewel do you think the red was a bit harsh?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X