Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    Tough break for people working tomorrow
    Bah, committed now. And I don't even like golf.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Yep
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Its the 20 i hve on at 12/1 thats keeping me interested.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Monkman v Goldman tomorrow is going to find it hard to live up to this.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

They really ought to hurry up, won't get more than 1 hole at this rate if still a tie.
            Profit before people.

Comment

All about the drive now

Comment

This guys reaction in red behind him was amazing.

Opr

Comment

By my count that is the tenth time Sergio went fav tonight

Comment

Rose's luck today has been breathtaking
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

This is great stuff!!
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

That has to be it

Comment

If Rose sinks this Sergio would be about 10/1 to get his

Whatever happens it was a great tactical play by Rose

Comment

One time putt

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Its finished now. Accept it.
                              I'm clinging to the idea the he is scribbling away in hovel somewhere. But I doubt its the case.

To be fair, TWOW only surpassed ADWD in wait time a month ago.

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                              Disqualified under performance enhancing drugs rules.
                              The rules state that you can't have exogenous hormones in your system during training or competition or training. Not that if you are excluded for life if you have ever taken exogenous hormones.

Comment

That young Spanish golfer's not bad!

Comment

All I need now is Jimmy White to win the World Snooker Championship.

Get in Sergio .

Comment

Ah yeah!!

What a putt to finish

Comment

Enjoyable stuff.

Comment

Cabin Cringe as always.presentation on the green is way better
                                        Last edited by Guest; 09-04-17, 23:47.

Comment

Is Hazel leaving BBC?

Such a great presenter, her rundown of the leaderboard is so good, a bio on every single player, miles ahead of what Sky offer. Sad to see her go if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            I'm clinging to the idea the he is scribbling away in hovel somewhere. But I doubt its the case.

The rules state that you can't have exogenous hormones in your system during training or competition or training. Not that if you are excluded for life if you have ever taken exogenous hormones.
                                            That probably explains a lot in women's sports. There's a lot of questionable females at the top level of a lot of sports.

Comment

One and a half hours of sheer class. Dean Martin roast with some very non pc jokes. Also an appearance by Gabe Kaplan of High Stakes Poker fame! Watched 1hr of it earlier and finishing it off tonight. No way anything would happen like this these days which is a shame.

Comment

More vintage Gabe

1976 Battle of the Network Stars; Bob Conrad goes apesh*t over a technical call and has it out for poor old Mr. Kotter, Gabe Kaplan! This is vintage 70's tv ...

Comment

Decided to try spin money up to buy a new suit for my nieces christening. 30 to 300 over last two weeks but now thanks to Sergio I can go to Louis Copeland and act like McGregor.

Sound Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                    One and a half hours of sheer class. Dean Martin roast with some very non pc jokes. Also an appearance by Gabe Kaplan of High Stakes Poker fame! Watched 1hr of it earlier and finishing it off tonight. No way anything would happen like this these days which is a shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PV1xl6mq98
                                                    Ali didnt get it or it was a racist gibe ?
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                      That probably explains a lot in women's sports. There's a lot of questionable females at the top level of a lot of sports.
                                                      I should add, that they don't in any way condone an athlete doping for years off the radar and turning up with a clear system. They are just working with the limitations of the current testing procedures.

If somebody goes sex reassignment surgery they are allowed to compete as their new gender provided they met some criteria around length of time and hormone levels.

Comment

So when the EDL come to town, you can shut up shop, lock the doors and wait for them to fuck off

OR

You can do what the central Mosque and the Police did in Birmingham this weekend and do this:
                                                        SPOILER

The police can do shit like this:
                                                        SPOILER

which should really piss them off

AND THEN, just to top it all off you can have a girl in the crowd take it upon herself to do this:
                                                        SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                        In a Specials T-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                          I've made so much money via gambling recently so I bought a suit.

I've made it.
                                                          Cancelled this thanks to yesterday and hello today.

Making the BBV my blog. Fuck you all.

I'm also currently in a back and forth with a UFC fighter and a Cage Warriors fighter who thought he'd be UFC but won't be anytime soon. The ham I had for dinner was top class. Dog needs his nails cut.

Namechange to PeaceforCHD requested.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

I'm also currently in a back and forth with a UFC fighter and a Cage Warriors fighter who thought he'd be UFC but won't be anytime soon. The ham I had for dinner was top class. Dog needs his nails cut.

Paddy Pimplett?

Comment

Paddy Pimplett?
                                                              Yeah, the gobshite responded to something I commented on then bit when I commented on something else and he replied whilst cutting weight for his big fight. Chap is precious.

He didn't reply when I commented on his comment after his loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                So when the EDL come to town, you can shut up shop, lock the doors and wait for them to fuck off

OR

You can do what the central Mosque and the Police did in Birmingham this weekend and do this:
                                                                SPOILER

The police can do shit like this:
                                                                SPOILER

which should really piss them off

AND THEN, just to top it all off you can have a girl in the crowd take it upon herself to do this:
                                                                SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                In a Specials T-shirt

I love that!

Comment

Dean Martin was my Fav in the rat pack....I am only starting to realize how witty Don Rickles is.

Comment

Originally Posted by CHDog View Post

post of the week

Comment

Have the last word CHDOG ..post by post...don't let him win ....i can help..i am spamtastic.

Comment

Suhg by - Samuel E. Wright - The Little Mermadi - Under the seaNew Version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPu1K9mnceM&list=UUakBafW0Qia6R6_LBvkGy_g

Comment

The only place he writes is at home and he has to use some shitty computer and word processor from the 1980s.

When he is actually home he spends most of his time hanging out at his cinema or making blog posts about all the work hes doing on those fucking wold cards comics.

We might get winds in about 3 years or something but ADOS will never see the light of day. He also said he would never let anyone else finish his work under any circumstances.

Comment

If you think George R. R. Martin will die before Game of Thrones is finished, he has some words for you
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

@ Mellor.

Do you still play live poker? Play at the star?
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

NewApproach. Any luck with that bag?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                  The only place he writes is at home and he has to use some shitty computer and word processor from the 1980s.

When he is actually home he spends most of his time hanging out at his cinema or making blog posts about all the work hes doing on those fucking wold cards comics.

We might get winds in about 3 years or something but ADOS will never see the light of day. He also said he would never let anyone else finish his work under any circumstances.
                                                                                  It's some DOS based system that he is use. Seems odd for the sake of being odd. And actually a bit worrying. What do of back up system could he possibly have.
                                                                                  I understand the need for simplicity, but it's not like word is the only option on modern PCs. Out if the box there's wordpad, and notepad for a start.

Comment

Ouch... looks like I am on ignore!
                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      NewApproach. Any luck with that bag?
                                                                                      The place I tried couldn't do it but there's another place nearby which I'll give a whirl.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                        @ Mellor.

Do you still play live poker? Play at the star?
                                                                                        Sorted

Comment

lol, not on ignore mate. Got distracted.
                                                                                          I've haven't played live in the Star for a while. 5 years maybe.
                                                                                          There was a while where I'd ramble in after the PBH and play with lunatic Asian gamblers.
                                                                                          I remember one night player a mad 3 hole card version, halfway between Texas and Omaha. Games are very soft, but swingy AF obviously.
                                                                                          The rake and table charges are high, but it's beatable. But you do need to get hit with hands that allow you to play aggressively to get paid.
                                                                                          A bandy run of card and you get chipped away

Comment

This November, Thor: Ragnarok. Watch the teaser trailer now! ► Subscribe to Marvel: http://bit.ly/WeO3YJFollow Marvel on Twitter: ‪https://twitter.com/marvel...

Comment

Comment

Not as much as SP I'd say.

Comment

United Airlines doing PR the Trump way

Lets distract from the PR disaster of banning young girls from getting on flights because they are wearing leggings by beating the shit out of a Doctor on his way to work so we can put some of our own people on the plane

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Not as much as SP I'd say.
                                                                                                    That would be a little unfair. I hate that stuff like that is still happening at that level in the GAA.
                                                                                                    Its very hard to understand what kind of logic was used to call it a black card rather than a straight red.

Scum gonna scum, you can't expect anything else when you play a scumbag. My ire is aimed more at the lads who continue to pick him and the fans who hold him up as a hero.

Comment

"Beating the shit out of"

Some man for the Hyperbole

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Why would a doctor react like that anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          Why would a doctor react like that anyway?
                                                                                                          Why would anyone refuse to cooperate with being randomly thrown off a flight they have been boarded onto?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Its finished now. Accept it.
                                                                                                            Ah don't say that! I think he will, but he is in no rush and I don't blame him.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            United Airlines doing PR the Trump way

Lets distract from the PR disaster of banning young girls from getting on flights because they are wearing leggings by beating the shit out of a Doctor on his way to work so we can put some of our own people on the plane
                                                                                                            You know that these girls were travelling free etc? I think employees and they expected to still represent the company etc? I am sure any normal paying passenger can wear leggings no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Looks pretty shaken up and like he could have taken a blow to the side of the head off the seat on the other side of the isle when they pulled him out. Blood down the side of his face and somehow gets back onto the plane running around all confused.

Opr

Comment

How are we meant to know it's a doctor? Annoying cunt of a voice anyhow from that woman, sounded like Janice from Friends.

Comment

I'm glad he aint my doctor. Seems like a proper mental patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                    Looks pretty shaken up and like he could have taken a blow to the side of the head off the seat on the other side of the isle when they pulled him out. Blood down the side of his face and somehow gets back onto the plane running around all confused.

Opr
                                                                                                                    How do you know that wasn't what he got thrown off for? Seems touched!
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

But there was a problem – United had overbooked the flight, they needed four seats for their stand-by crew and no one was volunteering to give up their spot.

That problem led to a violent confrontation as security forced one passenger off the plane, who said he was a doctor and couldn’t take a later flight because he had patients to see at his hospital in the morning.

Bridges, a Louisville resident, told the Courier-Journal that United announced in the terminal Sunday night that the flight was overbooked and offered passengers $400 and a night at a hotel to give up their seat and opt for a flight at 3 p.m. on Monday. No one volunteered, and passengers boarded the flight. United told the full flight that they couldn’t take off without the four seats, then upped the offer to $800 plus a night at a hotel, but still no one volunteered.

A manager came on board, Bridges told the Courier-Journal, and said a computer was randomly going to select four people. A couple was selected first, who left the plane without incident. But when the man in the video was called next, he refused to get up. Bridges said he was “very upset” and told flight officials he was a doctor and needed to be in Louisville Monday morning. The manager replied that if he didn’t get off they would have to call security.

Three security officers confronted the man, and after the man said he was calling his lawyer and still refused to move one officer threw him against the armrest before dragging him out of the plane, according to Bridges’ account. The video shows the officers wrestling a man out of his seat and the man screaming. Other passengers are shouting, “no” and “oh my God” as he is dragged through the aisle.

Even if he isnt a doctor, thats fucking shit

Better link

Comment

New job starting next week. Going to be real weird having a routine apart from the madness that is travelling to and from poker tourneys.

New job is in a contact lens manufacturing place in Waterford called Bausch and Lomb. Also in talks with micknail about moving in to his new shiny pad. In the past 20 months I have lived in Cork, Limerick, Dublin, sligo and now back to waterford :tren
                                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

WTF

You can see them pull him violently out of his seat and smash his head off the arm rest of the seat opposite and it does look like he's out cold when he's being dragged down the plane.

No idea if he is or isn't a doctor but ... "I'm a doctor and I have patients to see when I land" should be a reasonable enough story to give the crew pause for thought when they are selecting passengers at random to be booted.

Actually no fuck it there is absolutely nothing other of a security or medical emergency that should excuse booting passengers off a plane after they have boarded.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X