Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any dacent link?
    "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
    "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
      Some KO there!
      What a card though. I rarely stay up, but this one is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
        Any dacent link?
        mamahd fot bt sport 2 link or reddit mma streams
        airport, lol

Comment

Costa would annihilate bisping.

Comment

This guy looks like he is in a superman movie.
            "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

Comment

Not a chance that's getting Fotn anyway.

Cody tj you would expect.

Comment

This three commentators thing isn't good.

Hup Rose.

Comment

This the hard part of staying up now. 3 titles fights but your gauranteed to sit through 5 rounds of the wimmins. Just sub her early Rose.

Comment

I’d be holding onto my wallet if Joanna was about.quick finish pls

Comment

Cup of cement jbiz

Comment

Holy fuck. Wouldn't believe that could happen.

Comment

Wow.
                          Edit she tapped

Comment

Hup. 6/1

Comment

This is the real main event.

Comment

Get the fuck in! Awesome!

Comment

Hard to avoid the feeling you’re just watching guys shoving AK v JJ in A lot of UFC fights

Comment

^Which is why betting TJ at 2/1 made sense.

Comment

Come on Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Come on Ireland
                                        Fortunate to only be 2 behind at HT. Cracking atmosphere though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Fortunate to only be 2 behind at HT. Cracking atmosphere though
                                          Weathered the storm for the first 7 min of the 2nd half. Can Ireland sneak a score now? Fair play to the Irish lads. Seriously up against it today.
                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Finding it impossible to score. Our try early on was v fortunate. Fair play to the organisers for putting all of PNG group games in Port Moresby though. Brilliant atmosphere, they are nuts for the League

Comment

Well the Irish went out on their shield. Absolutely shattered now.
                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dead on their feet at the end. Pity we didn't have more of a final attacking threat. The win was there

Comment

The ol feet.

UL Ireland

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

That was a hell of a UFC event

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        The speed of destruction of Kevin Spacey has definite echos of how quickly you'd expect the life of Frank Underwood to collapse.

He was so convincing in that show that you'd read some of the stories and think 'yep, that sounds like something Kev would do'.
                                                        I'd say there's plenty of very senior corporate execs in their 50s\60s quietly funking that this wave of sexual harrassment disclosures ends at the entertainment industry.

Certainly saw some outrageous stuff myself back in the day.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The speed of destruction of Kevin Spacey has definite echos of how quickly you'd expect the life of Frank Underwood to collapse.

He was so convincing in that show that you'd read some of the stories and think 'yep, that sounds like something Kev would do'.
                                                          The only person immune to that type of criticism though is the real life version, The Donald. It is literally irrelevant what accusations are made against him unless he turns on guns or religion, both of which I'd imagine he doesn't actually care about if he was being perfectly honest, but those are the only red line issues. Grabbing women by the pussy? Damn liberals complaining, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            I'd say there's plenty of very senior corporate execs in their 50s\60s quietly funking that this wave of sexual harrassment disclosures ends at the entertainment industry.

Certainly saw some outrageous stuff myself back in the day.
                                                            It’s starting to look like the only people who are going to get away with anything are rock/pop stars.
                                                            I’d say there’s a few sweating in Irish academia too,certainly remember a few dodgy cunts from back in the day
                                                            We will finally be able to build that metro with all the money saved from replacing the judicial system with twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              The only person immune to that type of criticism though is the real life version, The Donald. It is literally irrelevant what accusations are made against him unless he turns on guns or religion, both of which I'd imagine he doesn't actually care about if he was being perfectly honest, but those are the only red line issues. Grabbing women by the pussy? Damn liberals complaining, etc.
                                                              His wife signed an affidavit detailing how hel brutally beat her.
                                                              Have no doubt though, this wave of revelation and accusations of sexual assualt and bullying is not really about getting rid of lads with a small bit of power in arts organisations.
                                                              Trump is the prize.
                                                              Even if it doesn't precipitate his downfall it is about getting the message across to his enablers that he is simply not an acceptable human being.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                Have no doubt though, this wave of revelation and accusations of sexual assualt and bullying is not really about getting rid of lads with a small bit of power in arts organisations.
                                                                Trump is the prize.
                                                                Even if it doesn't precipitate his downfall it is about getting the message across to his enablers that he is simply not an acceptable human being.
                                                                Sounds like a bit of a conspiracy theory m8

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                  Sounds like a bit of a conspiracy theory m8
                                                                  Nah! It's more about a trend of people observing Trump and waking up to how unacceptable the prevading locker room culture is and realising that they should be getting their own houses in order.

Comment

UFC 217 was beautifuly chaotic, what a card , still buzzing.

Comment

Nah! It's more about a trend of people observing Trump and waking up to how unacceptable the prevading locker room culture is and realising that they should be getting their own houses in order.
                                                                      Doesn't matter. It won't result in Trump getting ousted. Unless something really bad comes out about the Russia stuff he's safe fro that too. And by really bad, I mean worse than clear evidence that he knew they were getting help from the Russians, something like him saying he didn't care about America and just wants to help Russia, and I'm sure nothing that bad exists. The Republican politicians and voters just don't care as long as a democrat isn't in charge, it's that simple.

It's a pity it's 2 years until the proper start of the next presidential cycle,it should be entertaining. A lot of time for crap in the meantime.

Comment

Comment

Puke

Comment

Trump is the prize.
                                                                            Hollywood has been among the most vocal opponents of Trump, every single award show is now just an opportunity for millionaire actors to virtue signal about politics but it turns out they were hiding very very dirty secrets themselves all along.

Comment

When you think the penalty spot is the ball

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  Dom sp hacked your account

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                    Hollywood has been among the most vocal opponents of Trump, every single award show is now just an opportunity for millionaire actors to virtue signal about politics but it turns out they were hiding very very dirty secrets themselves all along.
                                                                                    That is indeed the point.

Saw this yesterday, a letter published by the wonderful Maureen O'Hara in 1945

Comment

The real revelation is Kevin Spacey is actually called Kevin Fowler.

Comment

Watching Hollywood burn is great,it’s been a long time coming and plenty more to come unless they get their act together and pin it all on one guy and poison the well intentionally with false accusations like British establishment did

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                          UFC 217 was beautifuly chaotic, what a card , still buzzing.
                                                                                          Cannot remember ever having seen such a card where every single fight from prelims to main event was as entertaining and of such a high standard, and some of the finishes were just jaw dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                            Watching Hollywood burn is great,it’s been a long time coming and plenty more to come unless they get their act together and pin it all on one guy and poison the well intentionally with false accusations like British establishment did
                                                                                            Uma Thurman is going to drop some bombs..

Comment

The biggest hypocrite of them all, pictured on the left.

Comment

...

Comment

You had to go to breitbart to find that image, i see.
                                                                                                  Wrong (fake news). I went to google images, not that it makes a difference. Do you believe the image is fake?

Here's one from the guardian[/URL] considering the source of the picture is clearly the real issue.

Last edited by Frank Gibney; 05-11-17, 15:00.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Wrong (fake news). I went to google images, not that it makes a difference. Do you believe the image is fake?
                                                                                                        ]
                                                                                                        Okie Dokie, so Trump beats his wife to within an inch of her life and boasts that he is a serial molester but the real issue is that Meryl Streep worked for Wienstien.

Comment

Democrat party rats turning on each other guess the money’s drying up Donna Brazile letting rip and detailing how primaries were rigged against Bernie

She also claimed that she seriously contemplated setting in motion a process to replace Hillary Clinton as the party's 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton's fainting spell, in part because Clinton's campaign was "anemic" and had taken on "the odor of failure."

Clinton loyalist have come out and accused her of spreading Russia created conspiracies,lol
                                                                                                          This is beautiful

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Uma Thurman is going to drop some bombs..

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Don't get this whole story. Of course the party will have a preference for who they want to run, and had decided that was most definitely not Bernie as (rightly or wrongly) they felt he was too extreme.
                                                                                                                the party having its thumb on the scale leaves a sour taste as the 'goodies' in the current us political spectrum.
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                  Weinstein was an exec producer on Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction so hopefully QT kept his hands clean!

Comment

Honoured that my comment encouraged you to read The Guardian in addition to Breitbart
                                                                                                                    I used google images mate. Glad we sorted it all out.

Okie Dokie, so Trump beats his wife to within an inch of her life and boasts that he is a serial molester but the real issue is that Meryl Streep worked for Wienstien.
                                                                                                                    I never mentioned Trump. You're obsessed.

Comment

...

Comment

I used google images mate. Glad we sorted it all out.

I never mentioned Trump. You're obsessed.
                                                                                                                        Trump being all rapey is the subject, keep up m8.

Comment

Looking like pens in cup final if anyone interested

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X