Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was up in lemongrass for food, must be a poker tournament on cos David Kitai walked in. #outofthepokerloop

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
        Was up in lemongrass for food, must be a poker tournament on cos David Kitai walked in. #outofthepokerloop
        Winamax Shorthanded.

Newbie2 just bust but Blaaaah & Michael O'Sullivan down to the last 29 with €92k up top.

Comment

Jools man. KT Tunstall, Foo Fighters, Jorja Smith, Van the man, Dizzee Rascal. Bit different lol

Comment

You can't be that much out of it if you recognised him. I don't even know the name!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
              Winamax Shorthanded.

Newbie2 just bust but Blaaaah & Michael O'Sullivan down to the last 29 with €92k up top.
              Kitai is on the feature table here

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Edit - lol sick BBV'ing there. He just shoved K8 into A8 to bust. They are the worst cards i have ever seen!

Comment

Winamax Shorthanded.

I should have popped in to see if still as bad as usual

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                You can't be that much out of it if you recognised him. I don't even know the name!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

https://www.twitch.tv/winamaxpoker
                  Nice BBving. One minute lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    What did you go to other than Manson house?

The queues from previous years put me off going to anything this year.
                    Science Gallery, Institute Cervantes, Alliance Francais, Hodges Figgis, Mansion House, National Museum, National Gallery.

All good in their own way
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

List of poker players I would recognise....errr, Doyle Brunson, Jamie Gold, Ari, Negreanu, errrrr?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          List of poker players I would recognise....errr, Doyle Brunson, Jamie Gold, Ari, Negreanu, errrrr?
                          I pointed out David kitai in the restaurant, there was a French auld lad sitting beside him. My aunt asked me was he the son of Siobhan McKenna some Irish actress, no idea what she was on about. Quick Google informs me she married a man named O'Dea who's son was donnacha.... I was impressed with her knowledge and the auld French lad looked quite like the don

Comment

I should have popped in to see if still as bad as usual

https://youtu.be/k--V2vghKqg
                            Lol. That's sick. That's one of those times I'd love to see what's going through his head.

As a side note, I don't recognise either player or their name but I instantly recognise the dealer lol. Worked with her for years. She was a regular at all the Irish tourneys

Comment

Played in the Fitz for the first time in yonks and a dishevelled Bill Chen seemed to be short stacking the Omaha.

Comment

The 'maths of poker' guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

winamaxpoker streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.

Edit - lol sick BBV'ing there. He just shoved K8 into A8 to bust. They are the worst cards i have ever seen!
                                  Michael O'Sullivan on the stream now in Seat 2. Good mates with JBrav & Sickpuppy afaik

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    Played in the Fitz for the first time in yonks and a dishevelled Bill Chen seemed to be short stacking the Omaha.
                                    Mike the Mouth and Hellmuth.

I'd recognise them. Maybe even Ton Dwan too.

Apart from that, I feel like 5star when people list off trendy bands.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      The 'maths of poker' guy?
                                      Yeah presume he was over for work rather than poker.

Comment

Science Gallery, Institute Cervantes, Alliance Francais, Hodges Figgis, Mansion House, National Museum, National Gallery.

All good in their own way
                                        Jaysus, I live in the centre of all that, didn't even know most of them had events.

At Open House last year I made the mistake of visiting the mansion house just after farmleigh. Really hard to disagree with the early view that it should have been demolished.

Comment

Mike the Mouth and Hellmuth.

I'd recognise them. Maybe even Ton Dwan too.

Apart from that, I feel like 5star when people list off trendy bands.
                                          China seems to have taken it's toll on Dwan

Comment

So this Dizzy Rascal is'nt a comedy act? I'm checking out how to play my old 78ths.
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                              Jools man. KT Tunstall, Foo Fighters, Jorja Smith, Van the man, Dizzee Rascal. Bit different lol
                                              V enjoyable I must say

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                V enjoyable I must say
                                                Yeah been a great nights entertainment

Comment

And then Camille locked in a hard Brexit.

Comment

Had a huge crush on KT Tunstall about 10/12 years ago.

Still would

Comment

Bit shit finale with Van tbh.

Comment

Jebus I hate Dave Grohl so irrationally. Pretty much anyone with long hair, over the age of 20, or with a primary degree. Though the several 50 year olds I've seen on skate boards in the last two weeks are blissfully unaware on how much I wanted them to meet a baseball bat.

Comment

Liam Gallagher making cup a soup deserves a mention

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Haven’t a musical bone in my body but I ever scoop the lotto I’m buying one of these white guitars, beauty

Looking forward to seeing these guys live ,rare you see a band topping the album stuff with live performances but they do it regularly

Comment

Jools knocked it out of the park.

Laz got me into The war on drugs a few years ago, decent sound.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Thought Friday was Jools night

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                  Thought Friday was Jools night
                                                                  25th anniversary special tonight from Albert Hall.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Such a fun day in work today. Shopping centre had a fashion show day with noel Cunningham Tv3 as host. Great crack he was. So my day started and ended as follows

Couldn't resist this one at 10am

SPOILER

Followed by getting to know noel

SPOILER

Next... LANCOME counter In boots looking for a model ( obv asked me as they know me and they were clearly very stuck!)to use their products on ie take all my make off using cleansers, serums etc in front of maybe a 100 peeps on that runway yolk. Can't believe how nervous I was

SPOILER

Ended up back on sky stand not a a bit of make up On me morto. Managed 2 decent sales, fuck knows how as I felt like I dudnt do a tap.

Followed by an awesome surprise from marketing manager of center and a lancome lady. Fucking great days crack. Love the job!

200 quids worth of freebies

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 23-09-17, 22:53.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

BBC4 now for the Jools watchers

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Aaaarrrhggghhh

How de fook did I not know about Jools?

Aaaaaasrgghhh

Went for baby head wetting pints tonight, great night but bollix I wish I recorded that..
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                            Surprised Lazare hasn't been on here about that .5 marathon traffic mess up. Though I'd assume he's getting himself ready for Jools.
                                                                            Crosspost from boards...

Originally posted by Lazare
                                                                            Aside from the four mile tailback on the M1, the stress of chancing my arm driving on to Balbriggan and using back roads when the Sat Nav wanted me to turn back to hell, the abandonment of my car, the shambles of a start with stewards giving contradicting info in a big field full of a couple of thousand hyper confused others, and the 7k walk back to the car on dangerous roads and screaming legs, it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              The least presidential president of all time.

CHD with 15 pints in him would be better behaved on twitter than that clown.
                                                                              Aw. Ta m8. You're lovely too.

Comment

Link to Berlin marathon for anyone interested. World record is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  Link to Berlin marathon for anyone interested. World record is on.
                                                                                  As much as I'm I awe of these guys performances, marathon running is not a good watch on TV.

Comment

Pretty shite days sport on the TV today as far as I can see. Few bob at 14s on Matthews for the Cycling Worlds and throw the feet up.

Comment

Pretty shite days sport on the TV today as far as I can see. Few bob at 14s on Matthews for the Cycling Worlds and throw the feet up.
                                                                                      Exeter-wasps is a great game usually

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                        As much as I'm I awe of these guys performances, marathon running is not a good watch on TV.
                                                                                        It’s pretty exciting if you sky plus it and watch it back at 30x speed

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          I'm glad that's the general consensus, makes for a flawless stream.

Personally, I could watch Kipchoge run all day.

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Moeen Ali 50 from 12 deliveries was some hitting, though helped by some terrible bowling and comical fielding.

Comment

I'm glad that's the general consensus, makes for a flawless stream.

Personally, I could watch Kipchoge run all day.
                                                                                                Will he ever break the world record? he has had some brilliant runs but seems unlucky with slow races and bad conditions, not counting his italian thing of course.

Comment

Whats the verdict on Big little lies?
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lol 46K at a womens match. What is the world coming to

Comment

Lol 46K at a womens match. What is the world coming to
                                                                                                      Tipp, Tyrone, Mayo and Dublin people there.

Pretty easy total to reach

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                        Tipp, Tyrone, Mayo and Dublin people there.

Pretty easy total to reach
                                                                                                        Were tickets free?

Comment

Were tickets free?
                                                                                                          For students and OAPs yes

Comment

Looking out towards the Curragh doing my bit for noise pollution in Kildare.

Last edited by Guest; 24-09-17, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                              Will he ever break the world record? he has had some brilliant runs but seems unlucky with slow races and bad conditions, not counting his italian thing of course.
                                                                                                              I thought conditions looked good for it today weatherwise, he's spoke before about the extra oxygen concentration when the ground is wet, but I think it was quite humid.

Much better chance of it had Kipsang and Bekele not dropped off, although that debut lad gave him a good race.

He'll definitely do it though, a matter of time. He has such a magnificent economic stride.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Is it because they are running on a street that gets you sucked in? Like I presume Kipchoge on a treadmill wouldn't do it for you in the same way.
                                                                                                                Not in the same way, no, I would watch him on a treadmill though.

Great to watch in a race.

Comment

I thought conditions looked good for it today weatherwise, he's spoke before about the extra oxygen concentration when the ground is wet, but I think it was quite humid.

Much better chance of it had Kipsang and Bekele not dropped off, although that debut lad gave him a good race.

He'll definitely do it though, a matter of time. He has such a magnificent economic stride.
                                                                                                                  I think I saw somewhere it was 99% humidity there, that has to be a hindrance

Comment

Looking out towards the Curragh doing my bit for noise pollution in Kildare.
                                                                                                                    If you were heading back to Weston from there you probably came right over me, I noticed a couple pass over early afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                      I think I saw somewhere it was 99% humidity there, that has to be a hindrance
                                                                                                                      Oh absolutely, some great times posted by a lot of Irish though.

I think we took 14th and 15th in the women's race.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        If you were heading back to Weston from there you probably came right over me, I noticed a couple pass over early afternoon.
                                                                                                                        Went on from there over Newbridge and up Edenderry way. About 2:30 or so

Comment

Went on from there over Newbridge and up Edenderry way. About 2:30 or so
                                                                                                                          That is Newbridge you are over in the pic isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X