Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Good man thanks

Comment

Stumbled upon a recording of Vincent Brownes show from 2014 on my laptop, and had no recollection of why I recorded it. Turns out it was the Hiker of Hitch in full waffle mode

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 08-09-17, 20:25.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Rome is some city. Stumbled across the Trevi fountain tonight. Well that ruins ever getting excited about another fountain (although there was a reasonably slim chance of that happening anyway). Just a zillion pieces of history everywhere.
            It's a nice thing to discover at night, was blown away by it. Didn't get the same feeling the next day though, probably due to the swarm of tourists.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Segway tour by evening is a fine low effort/high rewardway to see Rome. Pricing hotels first weekend November and seems savage valoo
              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Rome is some city. Stumbled across the Trevi fountain tonight. Well that ruins ever getting excited about another fountain (although there was a reasonably slim chance of that happening anyway). Just a zillion pieces of history everywhere.
                I was there earlier this year and went to this Jazz club, it was fantastic. Well worth a visit..

Line up: Enrico Bracco chitarra Roberto Tarenzi piano Francesco Puglisi contrabbasso Roberto Gatto batteria

And if you like your Shared platters etc

Pane e Salame is near the Trevi and fantastic value
                Last edited by aidankk; 08-09-17, 22:36.
                sigpic
                Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Very of sycophant biography in the IT of Richie Boucher, especially considering his previous performances.

Here's my questioning of Bank of Ireland Chief Executive Richie Boucher at the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform on Novemb...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    Very of sycophant biography in the IT of Richie Boucher, especially considering his previous performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3YkCWJIMXE
                    'Least worst Irish bank'

A proud title.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last day of Henry Blofeld commentary on Test Match Special.

Comment

Has anyone finished Twin Peaks ?

Fascinating. Do not open unless you are never going to watch it, or have seen it.

SPOILER
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Quite capable of talking continuously for two hours amd not mentioning the game once.

One of the greats.

Comment

What's the story with Kodi?
                            Haven't used it in a while but nothing here playing

Comment

I've tried for years to hate Aguero after that goal against QPR but I just can't. Love watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                What's the story with Kodi?
                                Haven't used it in a while but nothing here playing
                                Exodus isnt being managed by same guy so it's gone a bit shit if that's what you're using. Downloaded a few alternatives to try which I cant remember the name but will post when I do.
                                Dead parrot is the authority on all things Kodi around here
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  Exodus isnt being managed by same guy so it's gone a bit shit if that's what you're using. Downloaded a few alternatives to try which I cant remember the name but will post when I do.
                                  Dead parrot is the authority on all things Kodi around here
                                  Covenant works great.

Comment

Covenant works well for me

Comment

What does everyone think of the refinancing deal Varadkar has made? I have not looked into yet. I would welcome opinions.

Also why are people Surprised that George Hook is a cunt? He amongst other things tried to sell his mom's house when she was alive and living in it!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        Just saw the Kerry bat video that went viral, apparently the family were on Jimmy Kimmel via video last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0pA-G0Kz8
                                        They were on the late late or something too...i think...

Comment

Comment

Convinced myself not to go to Leopardstown as weather looks dodgy. Then scheduled a bbq for tomorrow.

Weather Gods going to toy with me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              Convinced myself not to go to Leopardstown as weather looks dodgy. Then scheduled a bbq for tomorrow.

Weather Gods going to toy with me here.

That's you RD? Totally nothing like what I imagined you be.
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                That was him 11 years ago.

Comment

Fairly shite umbrella.

Comment

Covenant running smooth on kodi as Exodus alternative.

This in-depth report of the Covenant Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box,

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                      Does he strike you as the type to post a picture of himself here, rather than a stock photo of someone barbecuing in the rain?

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                        What does everyone think of the refinancing deal Varadkar has made? I have not looked into yet. I would welcome opinions.

Also why are people Surprised that George Hook is a cunt? He amongst other things tried to sell his mom's house when she was alive and living in it!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-36115321.html
                                                        Why is he a cunt? He seems to be condemning rape in that article. I thought it would go down well with a feminazi like yourself. Have met him a handful of times and he's always been very nice

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          Why is he a cunt? He seems to be condemning rape in that article. I thought it would go down well with a feminazi like yourself. Have met him a handful of times and he's always been very nice
                                                          He's an absolute wanker. His comments after condemning the rape is what people were on about clearly
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Did you only read the first three paragraphs? Because by the fourth he is blaming the victims for what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                              Fairly shite umbrella.
                                                              Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                Did you only read the first three paragraphs? Because by the fourth he is blaming the victims for what happened
                                                                Sure maybe the guy was shit faced too and thought she said yes. Women need to take some responsibility for themselves and cant just use the blame game all the time

Comment

Fucking hell dobby

Comment

Sure maybe the guy was shit faced too and thought she said yes. Women need to take some responsibility for themselves and cant just use the blame game all the time
                                                                    This is why people like Danny Healy-Rae and his God controls the weather shite end up in the Dáil

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                      This is why people like Danny Healy-Rae and his God controls the weather shite end up in the Dáil
                                                                      Don't forget the fairies damaging/fixing roads

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        He's an absolute wanker. His comments after condemning the rape is what people were on about clearly
                                                                        Didn't find that chrome extension then

Comment

Don't eat and drive either. Tis fierce dangerous altogether.

Comment

Getting better dobby, dragging in a few bigger catches now.

Comment

Don't eat and drive either. Tis fierce dangerous altogether.
                                                                              Lovely use of tis. Wp

Comment

Getting better dobby, dragging in a few bigger catches now.
                                                                                Still in training. Can pm you a good contact

Comment

Three years ago a prison officer did an AMA. I think it was posted here at the time.

Now an ex prisoner has done one. Both pretty good reading in fairness.

Comment

In fairness to the good people of Ciarrai Dobby only turned Gangsta after he moved to Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      In fairness to the good people of Ciarrai Dobby only turned Gangsta after he moved to Dublin.
                                                                                      It's bringing out all the badness in me

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        Quite capable of talking continuously for two hours amd not mentioning the game once.

One of the greats.
                                                                                        He was great but he was no Johnners

update December 31, 2016Also made an MBE is BBC cricket correspondent and Test Match Special commentator Jonathan "Aggers" Agnew.Rated the top radio howler, ...
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

These Sith Ifrikan teams aren't as competitive as I hoped they would, maybe they will get better.

Comment

These Sith Ifrikan teams aren't as competitive as I hoped they would, maybe they will get better.
                                                                                            Scratch teams effectively given the contract situation they had with their players. They are at the middle/end of a season plus their international team is playing at the moment so obviously the players aren't of the highest standard. It's going to take some time and patience. It's all about interest and viewing numbers for now.

At least they have positive adventurous tactics and are committing to the league. It'll come right in time. Third season before they are really competitive and pushing for silverware but that's grand in the long run.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Scratch teams effectively given the contract situation they had with their players. They are at the middle/end of a season plus their international team is playing at the moment so obviously the players aren't of the highest standard. It's going to take some time and patience. It's all about interest and viewing numbers for now.

At least they have positive adventurous tactics and are committing to the league. It'll come right in time. Third season before they are really competitive and pushing for silverware but that's grand in the long run.
                                                                                              Nice positive attitude about them,

Did you see the Aus SA game? Was the referee correct to award that last penalty to Australia?

Comment

Nice positive attitude about them,

Did you see the Aus SA game? Was the referee correct to award that last penalty to Australia?
                                                                                                Sorry i missed it. Too busy hosting a kiddy party today!
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Had tickets for the Sugar Club showing the Last Waltz last night. Fell asleep putting the kid to bed. Woke full of night owlery but too late.

Comment

Don't know if it's the heat or what but Roman women have got to be amongst the most beautiful. Only slightly marred by the knowledge that they famously, upon turning 40, turn into doorstops in appearance. Monica Belucci excepting.
                                                                                                        Yeah but we get over 40 too and would hit that exotic doorstop. Shave the Ronnie 1st though girls.

Comment

Comment

It was on his radio prorgram but i think i will let it go as he apologized ...but he is a wanker.

Comment

I LOVE that this happened ..i am so proud of my country. I know ...it makes no sense ..but i am...

Fairies ..make the news. I LOVE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                Had tickets for the Sugar Club showing the Last Waltz last night. Fell asleep putting the kid to bed. Woke full of night owlery but too late.
                                                                                                                Is there still a tribute done every few months live ?
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Went to see it a couple of years ago in the Olympia and it was awful.

Few real cringe moments, particularly when Muddy came out and it was a fat white lad in blackface.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Yeah still do. A good night out but of course suffer with the comparison. In general the gig goes down very well with an booze filled appreciative crowd . I enjoy that gig anyhoo.

Comment

Few real cringe moments, particularly when Muddy came out and it was a fat white lad in blackface.
                                                                                                                      Ah here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                        Ah here.
                                                                                                                        Thought it wasn't suited at all to a full ticket price Olympia gig, was very amateurish. They had a laptop on a table on stage projecting the Robertson dialogue bits to a big screen. They didn't even have the image on full screen so you could see all the windows icons and the mouse pointer pressing pause. That and the blackface Muddy had everyone around me in stitches laughing. It actually was great fun because of that but as a huge fan of the show the presentation of it was a let down.

More suited to The Old Mill in Tallaght on a Fri night, but I felt it was out of it's depth in the Olympia.
                                                                                                                        Great musicianship but the show was awful I thought.

Comment

I was brought to the last one and while this is a not wholly inaccurate picture it was a much better night than I was expecting.
                                                                                                                          You kind of have to go with the flow and there is a big crowd of fans who love it kinda in in the way people love Daniel O'Donnell.

Queued for three hours to get into the Irish premiere of the film in the Metropole in 197? turned out to be one of the best nights ever.
                                                                                                                          More suited to The Old Mill in Tallaght on a Fri night, but I felt it was out of it's depth in the Olympia.
                                                                                                                          Great musicianship but the show was awful I thought.
                                                                                                                          In fairness to them they are suited to the Olympia on the basis that they sell it out for the show once or twice a year and I think the venue is probably a large part of the success of the whole thing.
                                                                                                                          Isn't yer man who does Muddy that same lad as does Neil Diamond and does a regular gig as a Diamond tribute act... I thought he was one of the best singers on stage despite advancing years.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 10-09-17, 11:55.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X