Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest AMA on reddit with a bunch of PHD students from Harvard answering questions around the advancement of technology. Loads of great links in the thread to other stuff too.

Opr

Comment

jones looked fresher than i thought he would be. obviously on the juice.

how come nothing about the iceland big volcano today and due a massive eruption in hours yesterday.

mayo have been scrapping by. roscommon shall cover the sunday carvery and pints

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
        jones looked fresher than i thought he would be. obviously on the juice.

how come nothing about the iceland big volcano today and due a massive eruption in hours yesterday.

mayo have been scrapping by. roscommon shall cover the sunday carvery and pints
        Roscommon have been on the lash since winning Connacht. That was the peak of their season. Mayo will walk it

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Roscommon have been on the lash since winning Connacht. That was the peak of their season. Mayo will walk it
          i doubt it. its not junior b. county teams are a bit more professional these days.

handicap is 3 points. you should lump on mayo so if you think its a walk.

mayo are poor and there for taking. whether roscommon are good enough i dont know ht roscommon ft mayo might be wiser bet in hindsight. saver on the draw

Comment

I've ready got a decent chunk on mayo.

Surely one of those bets will pay for your dinner

Comment

Haven't seen the Sunday game for a while. Jesus yer man left himself under the auld sun lamps too long. Ridic shade of brown.
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                Potato room is in Clontarf.

Enjoy lads
                I'm not gonna lie, it was spectacularly good.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  I'm not gonna lie, it was spectacularly good.
                  New season Spanish spuds at the moment.

Chips are savage
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                    New season Spanish spuds at the moment.

Chips are savage
                    Yeah they were top class. Real.taste of more off them

Comment

Yeah they were top class. Real.taste of more off them
                      What is the taste of more.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                        What is the taste of more.
                        Hopefully in a few hours i will know !!

Meat is on.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          Which one did you register with? I think they take in numbers on an address and then move on to another one so as not to give any certain address too much coverage. https://smoothstreams.tv/ is one of them. The one I use for web login is https://starstreams.tv/

Edit - If you signed up recently it is probably this one - https://mystreams.tv/

I see they added a load of new 24/7 channels recently including racing UK. List of channels for anyone interested.

Opr
                          Signed up in May. When I go to the mystreams link it redirects me to 'theshadowsite' for which my log in works but there's no sign of any link to a player.... Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Signed up in May. When I go to the mystreams link it redirects me to 'theshadowsite' for which my log in works but there's no sign of any link to a player.... Any ideas?
                            Sorry mate, missed this yesterday.

This is what I use for my laptop and phone. Click watch and then choose the device.

Comment

I've ready got a decent chunk on mayo.
                              #pray for dobby

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                Sorry mate, missed this yesterday.

This is what I use for my laptop and phone. Click watch and then choose the device.

https://streamtvnow.tv/
                                My log in doesn't work on that page. I'm sure the cloak and dagger helps them stay alive but this is annoying!

Comment

The sublime..

and the ridiculous...

Comment

Right, got myself a meat spinner for the bbq, what better way to test it than pork belly!

Looked up a few recipes, fell between Porchetta and Lechon belly, a Philippine dish.

Lots of lemon grass, garlic, onion and lime and bay leaves blitzed and rubbed in to marinade overnight.

Sometimes it is stuffed with a loin of pork or pork mince or pork tenderloin, i used tenderloin. Lots of salt and pepper and scallions and then rolled and tied.

3ish hours later, around 300f this came off.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Is it not possible to play on party poker on a chromebook?
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Something is wrong with your account setup. Create a ticket where you made your payment or tweet them here.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Three motorcyclists died in separate incidents over the weekend here. Just seems disproportionate, with so few people on bikes https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...blin-1.3171397
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                that's good looking pork belly. With all the talk of Beshoffs I drove into Mespil Rd for my Tea. Smoked Haddock, Onion Rings and Chip. Simply luvleh...
                                                Could have done with another 30-45 mins i think, get the fat layer properly rendered down. Next time ill nail it.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                  #pray for dobby
                                                  Meh. Had more on Kerry at -5 so still a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Strange market focus for Dickie Rock to be targetting wedding gigs? The man's nearly 80 with no (?) memorable songs for anyone under the age of 60. Maybe if he focused more on retirement parties or something age relevant.

More disturbed by the dead Joe Dolan Live in the NCH. https://www.nch.ie/Online/RTECO-Joe-Dolan-11Aug17

Comment

Strange market focus for Dickie Rock to be targetting wedding gigs? The man's nearly 80 with no (?) memorable songs for anyone under the age of 60. Maybe if he focused more on retirement parties or something age relevant.

Can only imagine what you were googling to get this randomn shit .

Comment

Meh. Had more on Kerry at -5 so still a good day.
                                                        poxy for me, had Alex Levi to win the european and lost my phone by leaving it on the car roof and drove off, lol, fk you Levi, missing two tiny putts for the loots. no more gambb
                                                        ling until we get to Monday.

Comment

More people google Wedding Singers than Retirement Singers etc. It's all about SEO

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            More people google Wedding Singers than Retirement Singers etc. It's all about SEO
                                                            doing an analytics course tony ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                              doing an analytics course tony ?
                                                              SEO has been part and parcel of the daily work grind for many years now!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                SEO has been part and parcel of the daily work grind for many years now!
                                                                only heard of it last week on the bus when they were finished talking about tracker mortgages.

Comment

Comment

Comment

hmm, I'm kinda wondering if my mother would be impressed or freaked out by a surprise gift of tickets to that.
                                                                      A cousin of mine goes potholing.

Comment

Last nights UFC main event grim enough,DC likeable enough ,that interview was rough.as was the ref letting him get his head mashed into the canvas for a bit too long.
                                                                        Jon Jones is a 24 carat piece of shit
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 30-07-17, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                          More disturbed by the dead Joe Dolan Live in the NCH. https://www.nch.ie/Online/RTECO-Joe-Dolan-11Aug17
                                                                          He's just taking a break.

hmm, I'm kinda wondering if my mother would be impressed or freaked out by a surprise gift of tickets to that.
                                                                          A Joe dolan version of:

Snoop Dogg and 2pac perform at Coachella 2012 with Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, Tony Yayo etc.. for more info Snoop Dogg's new albu...
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I do not own this song. Tonight I'll shave the mountainI'll cut the hearts from pharoahsI pull the road off of the risetear the memories from my eyesand in t...

Comment

@Mike...dont be telling Fabio.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Will always be annoyed with people who think this is a Rod Stewart song

Tom Waits - Downtown Train + LyricsOutside another yellow moonhas punched a hole in the night time mistI climb through the window and down to the street I'm ...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  Will always be annoyed with people who think this is a Rod Stewart song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja2evWhGWHA
                                                                                  I know !!

This too shall pass.

Comment

Baby boy born by emergency cesarean at 9.15pm. Despite being 10 days over he's a small 6lb 1.5oz. A few minor issues they want to keep an eye on means he spends the first night in ante natal unit, but hopefully out with us tomorrow. Overwhelmed with the way the day went to be honest. Missus is tired and sore but otherwise ok.

Comment

Mini LOLerpool jersey and all Will be fine.
                                                                                      Congratulations to mummy & daddy.

Comment

That pork belly looks great but would prefer a sauce with it. Off top of head, (drunken) is there a possibility of cooking at angle catching some juices into recepticle with mushrooms and onion adding a bit of red wine and reducing to a thick syrupy sauce.
                                                                                        Probably read this tmw and be reminded of drunkenly telling a chef how to cook fish.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          Baby boy born by emergency cesarean at 9.15pm. Despite being 10 days over he's a small 6lb 1.5oz. A few minor issues they want to keep an eye on means he spends the first night in ante natal unit, but hopefully out with us tomorrow. Overwhelmed with the way the day went to be honest. Missus is tired and sore but otherwise ok.
                                                                                          Congrats. I know people will lambast me for saying this. But C section is the only way to go ...natural child birth is no no no no no nope..

I can't even get through a whole video of one!
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          seriously why would god do that to vaginas??? It's not ok ....we should have gone beyond this by now!

I am ever so pleased for you though. And I hope all is well with both baby and mom!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                            Congrats. I know people will lambast me for saying this. But C section is the only way to go ...natural child birth is no no no no no nope..

I can't even get through a whole video of one!
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            seriously why would god do that to vaginas??? It's not ok ....we should have gone beyond this by now!

I am ever so pleased for you though. And I hope all is well with both baby and mom!
                                                                                            Ya a section is great can't lift a thing for ages 3 layers of stitches. If nature intended c sections to be the norn all babies be born alien style bursting out of the belly.

Comment

...

Comment

Fantastic news Dom, huge congrats.
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Congrats to you both Dom.
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                    Mini LOLerpool jersey and all Will be fine.
                                                                                                    Congratulations to mummy & daddy.
                                                                                                    Na; Jo N'Do baby grow!

For all your Sligo "ex-pat" needs

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      @Mike...dont be telling Fabio.
                                                                                                      You're safe for now as you included some green veg.

Comment

Elbows, trying to explain to herself that you're the real Beshoffs and the other crowd is a pretender. Which stores are yours? Is it just Dame st. Mespil Road and Clontarf?

Comment

Pity that RDIII isn't around to defend Kevin Myers I coulda had some fun with that.
                                                                                                          Hopefully that's the last anyone will ever hear from the twat, it was a long time coming meejia here were far to tolerant of him.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Elbows, trying to explain to herself that you're the real Beshoffs and the other crowd is a pretender. Which stores are yours? Is it just Dame st. Mespil Road and Clontarf?
                                                                                                            Howth and Malahide too.

The other one has nothing to do with us.
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

...

Comment

The guy is an odious lunatic, but they've picked a rather strange thing to lynch him on surely? A comment that two women might have been better financial negotiators because of their Jewish heritage? Jewish people are justifiably famous for their financial savyiness. Was there something else in the article besides that? (I didn't read it).

Bear in mind, I'm all in favour of the lynchmob, I just think they should have arrived 20 years earlier and this particular context seems a bit overblown.
                                                                                                                He was also mocking the idea of the genderpay gap
                                                                                                                Myers is a gobshite but as hitch says should have been taken out long ago
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 31-07-17, 17:18.

Comment

Washington post doxxed the 9 year old who wrote the letter to Trump. Bit scummy

Comment

A comment that two women might have been better financial negotiators because of their Jewish heritage? Jewish people are justifiably famous for their financial savyiness.
                                                                                                                    I think his comments (and therefore yours) are moderately objectionable.
                                                                                                                    The idea that theres a link between Jewishness and financial savyiness is not an acceptable thing to say, and is likely untrue. I'd suspect that it's
                                                                                                                    far more likely anyway that any financial cleverness comes from their families tough immigrant background, or from their education, or their use of strong friendship networks for advice.
                                                                                                                    The concept that 'The Jews are different in some way' thing is something they try to avoid, as it leads to 1930s Germany.

Comment

Mostly the Myers thing is a reflection of how backward and insular the Irish media are.
                                                                                                                      It's almost as if Ireland couldn't afford a Katie Hopkins and a Melanie Phillips so they got pisspoor Myers to do the job.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Worse blasphemy from someone who insisted Ol'55 was an Eagles number.

First track from "Closing time (1973)" (at least I think so)For entertaining purposes only!Well my time went so quickly, I went lickety-splickly out to my ol...
                                                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

CONGRATS DOM & MRS DOM Exciting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X