Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok you were all correct, finally the big smoking Russian collusion gun. Those dastardly Trumps, Putin's puppets.
    Emmmm, so how did this help Trump win? I wonder will Don Jr. play the card that Hillary played.
    Why did you do it? Eh, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong.

Ok, no problem then, carry on.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
        Ok you were all correct, finally the big smoking Russian collusion gun. Those dastardly Trumps, Putin's puppets.
        Emmmm, so how did this help Trump win? I wonder will Don Jr. play the card that Hillary played.
        Why did you do it? Eh, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong.

Ok, no problem then, carry on.
        That actually comes across like a statement from Trump himself. Even has the same amount of logical consistency.

wp
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          That actually comes across like a statement from Trump himself. Even has the same amount of logical consistency.

wp
          Thanks m8, I do try.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Seemingly, and I've only been an expert on this for about 40 seconds, its treason in any case. Plus they lied on their security clearance forms.

TrumpJr didn't so much release the emails willingly, as release them because the NYTs contacted him saying they were just about to release them.
            I understand your expertise limitations, same here tbh. I don't know if it constitutes treason or not but I am sure every conceivable expert lawyer from both sides will be weighing in for months. CNN ratings back through the roof.

Look, we all know that Hillary probably did the same thing and more, her team would have exhausted every lead from around the world to try to get dirt on Trump. In fact I seem to remember a dodgy Trump/Russia pissing story that came to nothing. Obviously Hillary's team was behind that and didn't that come from a foreign government, albeit the UK.
            They only difference is they didn't get caught.

Comment

Comment

Politics more entertaining than entertainment these days.

Comment

Comment

All that small print.

Shouldn't be a big deal right?

SPOILER

In applying for top-secret security clearance, Jared Kushner failed to mention having contacts with the Russian ambassador and the head of a state-owned bank.

Comment

Comment

seems legit

Maybe that post of mine might become reality

LOCK JUNIOR UP!

Comment

Comment

...Hype Hype HYPE!!!!...
                            Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor embark on a four-city international press tour.#SHOSportsSubscribe to the SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel: https://goo.gl...
                            Last edited by luckforsome; 11-07-17, 21:16.

Comment

They're talking about McGregor's chances based on Floyd doing the boxing equivalent of 'not being able to beat someone who doesn't fold'.

Comment

That was a report written by an MI5 spy and released by John McCain? After the election too. I think.

Its a bit of a silly law, given how much the US interferes in other countries elections, but seemingly the law says that this is counted as treason. As you said though, once it gets into the hands of the lawyers it'll be years being sorted out.

I've no particular attachment to Hilary, so she can be locked up too if you want.

The best solution here seems to be to move on to Pence. The republicans won the election so earned their four years in power, but its incredibly destructive for all of us in the Western Hemisphere to have such an idiot in charge of the leading western country. So just move on to Pence. A lot of us might find him a rather nasty person because of his moral code, but he does at least seem competent.
                                Nah, I think I would prefer Hillary at this stage, ceasefire in Syria is not good for business.
                                And Trump's push on Mosul is terrible for me. I need IS to keep growing like it did under the last administration and need another ground war to break out, Hillary is the best option for that at the moment. She backed the Iraq war, Libya and Syria. She wants more refugees in Europe and the US which gives more terrorism opportunities which in turn gives an excuse to invade Iran (which will have to happen at some stage anyway). Also she wants a no fly zone which would guarantee an escalation in tensions.

Comment

I'm not getting the big deal here. The Donald jnr tells lies is about the most of it. Talk of Treason is just ridiculous.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nah, I think I would prefer Hillary at this stage, ceasefire in Syria is not good for business.
                                        And Trump's push on Mosul is terrible for me. I need IS to keep growing like it did under the last administration and need another ground war to break out, Hillary is the best option for that at the moment. She backed the Iraq war, Libya and Syria. She wants more refugees in Europe and the US which gives more terrorism opportunities which in turn gives an excuse to invade Iran (which will have to happen at some stage anyway). Also she wants a no fly zone which would guarantee an escalation in tensions.
                                        Reminds me of that scene in "Good Morning Vietnam" where yer man wants to escalate the war so they can afford to get The Beach Boys out to preform...

Comment

Main thing we learned today is that Trump Jr doesn't delete his emails. Man of integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            I'm not getting the big deal here. The Donald jnr tells lies is about the most of it. Talk of Treason is just ridiculous.
                                            What if he (Junior) gets subpoenaed to make a sworn statement. Does he stick with the 'I never told Dad' or 'I made it up' stories. The old perjury is taken very seriously in the US so he'd want to be very sure that any fabrication can't be found out. Though I suppose he'd be a shoe-in for a pardon.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                              Hate myself so much for watching this,what an absolute shambles so far.and now we have to listen to the backstage suits,ugh

Comment

a precision boxer like Mayweather will find McGs sweet spot when he chooses . Anyone building this up as anything other than a curious circus hasnt a clue (imo of course) .

The world has gone mad since Ted died.

Comment

You may be a lunatic, but you're our lunatic. I do like the subtlety with which you started by expressing support for Hilary but then had that big twist where oh so gradually it became clear that maybe you weren't actually supporting Hilary at all.

Comment

You may be a lunatic, but you're our lunatic. I do like the subtlety with which you started by expressing support for Hilary but then had that big twist where oh so gradually it became clear that maybe you weren't actually supporting Hilary at all.
                                                    We all know in our hearts that the whole political and media system on every side is rotten from the inside out. Anyone who doubts that is living in the good guy/bad guy Hollywood world of make believe. Every US contractor (bar none) that I have ever worked with wants the middle east wars to continue and spread into Africa or any and every other poor nation that bear no credible threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Hate myself so much for watching this,what an absolute shambles so far.and now we have to listen to the backstage suits,ugh
                                                      ...That was shite, surprised there isn't any questions?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                        ...That was shite, surprised there isn't any questions?...
                                                        Pretty sure its set up like that so McGregor doesn't make a fool of mayweather.

T-mobile arena chap had a great speech.....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                          Pretty sure its set up like that so McGregor doesn't make a fool of mayweather.

T-mobile arena chap had a great speech.....
                                                          Think I'll skip the next few-maybe London won't be as bad,yeah it's all rigged for mayweather,must be so many stipulations.leaving him out on the stage alone with his music playing was just cringe. That was one of the worst things I've watched in a while

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

On episode 1 of Dana White’s latest video blog, the UFC President’s jet lands right next to that of lightweight champion Conor McGregor, and the two titans c...

Comment

this was the better presser. normal format. senior is cracked.

Conor McGregor addressed the media following his World Tour press conference with Floyd Mayweather. During the presser, Floyd Mayweather Sr., crashed the med...

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                  this was the better presser. normal format. senior is cracked.
                                                                  Good craic alright, from Sr's side

LOL! floyd mayweather sr explodes on conor mcgregor during the mayweather vs mcgregor press conference as mayweather sr shows conor his speed and conor laugh...

Comment

Really funny joke when drunk heard tnoght.

What's red and smells of blue paint ?

Red paint,

Chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Main thing we learned today is that Trump Jr doesn't delete his emails. Man of integrity.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The Glorious Twalfth is upon us once more.

Time to er, get drunk and burn pallets. The Queen would be proud at this display of devotion.

Comment

Time to er, get drunk and burn pallets. The Queen would be proud at this display of devotion.
                                                                          Feels like a bit more edge to the tensions this year and that all sides are digging themselves into a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Feels like a bit more edge to the tensions this year and that all sides are digging themselves into a corner.
                                                                            fuck off with your united Ireland shite...
                                                                            Reason 2678:

SPOILER

Beside a fucking petrol station!?

Comment

Bit of racism against a black English lad playing for Celtic should make her husband happy tooooo

Comment

KKK day.

Same genetic pool anyway.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It is indeed, and that can only mean one thing..

It's FANTASY FOOTBALL time again.

Link in my signature

With 30% of people who entered last year getting at least their buyin back you're really losing money by not entering this most auspicious of competitions.

You know what to do
                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                    Really funny joke when drunk heard tnoght.

What's red and smells of blue paint ?

Red paint,

Chuckle.
                                                                                    for the day thats in it. Whats Orange and sounds like a parrot ?

A carrot.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Comment

Why do they need to use all this innuendo to say it was the mother arrested for killing that kid, rather than just coming out and saying it? Is that some sort of legal necessity?
                                                                                            Yep, legal reasons. You don't release the name of someone who has merely been arrested. Only when they are officially charged in court can the name be revealed (on rare occasions the judge will ask for it to be withheld even at this stage).
                                                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 12-07-17, 13:14.

Comment

Murray limping his way through Wimbledon. If Muller beats Cilic(which is looking likely) he won't have faced a top 15 player en route to the final which is pretty fortuitous.
                                                                                              Last edited by The Situation; 12-07-17, 13:10.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-07-17, 13:15.

Comment

...

Comment

we've joined the brave new world of WorkPlace (aka Facebook for Work, as it was originally known) at work. No more internal emails is the plan. Lets see how long that works out.

Edit: one of the settings offers a choice of personal pronoun - whats the deal behind that; something transgender?

Sound like a question for internal email.
                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        Murray limping his way through Wimbledon. If Muller beats Cilic(which is looking likely) he won't have faced a top 15 player en route to the final which is pretty fortuitous.
                                                                                                        and....he's gone.

Comment

we've joined the brave new world of WorkPlace (aka Facebook for Work, as it was originally known) at work. No more internal emails is the plan. Lets see how long that works out.

Edit: one of the settings offers a choice of personal pronoun - whats the deal behind that; something transgender?

Non-binary I guess, their pronouns went into the dictionary last year.

Comment

and....he's gone.
                                                                                                            Yeah surprised he lasted this long considering how much he struggled in other games.

Destroyed himself physically chasing world number 1 last season.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Funny and fucked
                                                                                                              Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Fucked and explains how a country could vote for someone like trump
                                                                                                              Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

USA still wrapped up in the opium

Comment

...

Comment

Great to see someone with a bit of passion beating up AAA: http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/p...-35923095.html
                                                                                                                  Leo fairly destroys him... At this stage you'd have to be some sort of an innocent fool not to see Murphy for the absolute fraud he really is.

Comment

Dundalk were at it again. 1-0 up on Rosenborg approaching half time but they just conceded an equaliser.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X