Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to 36 hours on Lough Erne

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
      No info? Looking like I gonna be driving into Dublin in morning hoping for a safe car park
      Not really any car parks in that area as far . Should be plenty of on street parking, although I'm not sure if it's residents only. If you can get street parking though, should be grand, just check the signs.

Not a lot of help actually.

Comment

"Playlist Best of Laura Marling https://goo.gl/fBjQgNSubscribe for more https://goo.gl/Dbq9Ly"Music video by Laura Marling performing Rambling Man.

Comment

There used to be a sign for a car park on the corner of Portland Row off Amiens Street, but I don't know if it still exists. I think Connolly Station car park might be the closest and that's 15-20 minute walk away.

Last night I parked on Seville Place, off Amiens Street, and that should be free for you tomorrow. There is also on street parking on the North Strand and Amiens Street. I would have no problem parking there, but maybe you have reason not to.

There's a canal right beside where you're going, can you not come down in the boat?

Comment

Poor Tom....

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              No info? Looking like I gonna be driving into Dublin in morning hoping for a safe car park
              No real problems parking in Dublin on a sat esp out a bit as you will be. If it's safety you are worried about just don't leave anything visible in car and youll.be grand.

Comment

Peace and Fire's favourite 3/8 in the wsop 10k PLO

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                  Peace and Fire's favourite 3/8 in the wsop 10k PLO
                  sorry imma lost not been following?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Tomorrow is definitely sold out and there will be none on sale at the gate, Sunday is still on sale.
                    If I come across any going spare tomorrow I'll let ye know
                    In my innocence, I had forgotten about the current works. ty
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Sucked in again. Bucketing rain which might help.

Comment

Lions only win if this is a poor spectacle imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Sucked in again. Bucketing rain which might help.
                          Next week a complete washout if they get thumped here.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                            sorry imma lost not been following?
                            ONOD

Comment

Do you really think the whole trial was politically motivated?
                              In the end they got themselves in so deep they had to keep going. But yes it was. Maybe not to destroy Paul Murphy but to slap uppity people from jobstown whom in Joan's eyes were getting above their station. It smacks of classism and political maneuvering take yourself back to the time of the protest ...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                Sexton running things exquisitely thus far. Ball muat be greasy as fuck though.

Comment

ferocious game so far. lions up for this

Comment

that's a red?

Comment

that's a red?
                                      thought that in real time and looked even worse on the replay.

wp ref imo

Comment

There is an exhibition on the victims of the troubles by artist Colin Davidson it's called silent Testimony. It's being held in Dublin Castle. It's on for three months. Just ordinary people.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I think with what is going on with Stormont...the quietness...Silence...it's not deafening.

I feel ever so humbled.
                                        Last edited by Guest; 01-07-17, 08:07.

Comment

wow. game on!!they probably only need 14 imo but should make it interesting!!

Comment

pretty nasty and utterly unnecessary.

Comment

thought that in real time and looked even worse on the replay.

wp ref imo
                                              Straight red all day. Brutal!
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

pretty nasty and utterly unnecessary.
                                                yeah, the guy was tackled and going nowhere. Dumb.

Comment

knocked on by williams there

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    knocked on by williams there
                                                    European solidarity!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      ONOD
                                                      I don't really get nice vibes from his twitter never met him. I don't think I would be his type of person.

5 star asked me not to post about him...totally. He was quite insistent. I don't want to upset anyone i would not have said anything only my name was mentioned.
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 01-07-17, 08:33.

Comment

Sorry 5 star...I won't do it again I promise. Please don't ban me ..
                                                        Last edited by Guest; 01-07-17, 08:36.

Comment

Not that i think he'll sign for Arsenal, but had a look at Lacazette's 37 goals for Lyon last season. I only saw a few before, but first observation is that Lyon get a lot of penalties! Besides that, he is very Thierry Henry like in front of goal. Good composure, scores with left and right foot with the odd headed goal and has a good awareness of where the goal is. Seems like he would fit very well in the Arsenal team.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Note: There's probably a clip where he shows shit composure, airballs with his left peg and misses some sitters

Comment

Ayoub is a fuckin liability, been shit all game.
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Poor spectacle, 14 ABs, and they still lose

Comment

No over yet boyo.

Comment

ABs mental strength incredibly impressive so far tbf

Comment

Murrrrrrrrray
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You would be backing Farrell to miss this

edit: wp

Comment

Back in your box.

Comment

Do people think Conor Mc Gregor has a chance against Mayweather??

Comment

Now McGrath earn a penalty here...

Comment

Wow, 50 years since AB last had a red card. That is impressive. Mind you they should have had a couple before.

Comment

That Perenara guy is an absolute liability.

Can only assume he's in the squad for leading the haka.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                  Wow, 50 years since AB last had a red card. That is impressive. Mind you they should have had a couple before.
                                                                                  That can't be right?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                    Back in your box.
                                                                                    Power of the BBV mate

Comment

That can't be right?
                                                                                      That that the tv tells me. Must be right

Comment

Good stuff.

LOL at the sulkers who wouldn't watch it because POM was 'so harshly treated'

Comment

Poor first half but very enjoyable game. Watched it in pub with a lad from NZ. Very fuckin enjoyable.

Comment

That can't be right?
                                                                                            I think that stat represents something very different than the headline

Comment

Enjoyed that. Sets it up nicely for next week. Murray some improvement on 2 3 years ago. Top class now

Comment

grand job.

Now for breakfast.

Comment

That can't be right?
                                                                                                  Against the Lions I'd say.
                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                    Do people think Conor Mc Gregor has a chance against Mayweather??
                                                                                                    He has close to no chance realistically, I'd maybe throw a patriotic tenner on him at 10/1 or something but there's no way he's got as big of a chance as the odds suggest.

He's a big power puncher but mayweather is a very strong defensive boxer so there'll be very few opportunities for him to land those big punches and there's zero hope he'd outbox mayweather

Comment

Barret missed some doozies.

Those Irish Lions are good . Murray especially

Comment

I think vunipola and AWJ get dropped for next week. Lions got a bit lucky today with how it played out but it's good for the series that it'll go down to the wire.

The big question is do you play Teo at the start next week and spring Farrell at 12 later on? Losing SBW was an incredible break for the Lions and Barrett left a lot of points behind...
                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                          He has close to no chance realistically, I'd maybe throw a patriotic tenner on him at 10/1 or something but there's no way he's got as big of a chance as the odds suggest.

He's a big power puncher but mayweather is a very strong defensive boxer so there'll be very few opportunities for him to land those big punches and there's zero hope he'd outbox mayweather

his power will vanish as soon as the jaw gets a reasonable tap on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                            Barret missed some doozies.

Those Irish Lions are good . Murray especially
                                                                                                            I thought he played a lot better against them in November.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                              I think they mean over all.

Comment

I thought he played a lot better against them in November.
                                                                                                                Probably but was inspired today . Had that look in his eye of belief .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                  his power will vanish as soon as the jaw gets a reasonable tap on it.
                                                                                                                  He's taken some pretty serious punches from guys who are bigger than may weather and were wearing gloves a lot smaller than the gloves mayweather will be wearing so it'll be accumulated punches that'll do him in

Comment

New zealand guy I am with says it applies to all the AB games.

Comment

Last sending off offence for an All Black @ ~ 2:10

Wasn't any cards back then so Sonny Bill is first AB to have been shown a red card.

Comment

Zlatan's farewell to Man U fans as only he can!

Comment

Pity he's out until Jan/Feb with injury. If he was fit they would surely have given him another year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X