Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife is bringing on an early father's day pub crawl around the ring of Kerry.
    Last two pubs baby asleep in the car so left the wife in the car with a bottle of cadet orange while I sat at the bar with the oul fellas....bliss
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Wife is bringing on an early father's day pub crawl around the ring of Kerry.
      Last two pubs baby asleep in the car so left the wife in the car with a bottle of cadet orange while I sat at the bar with the oul fellas....bliss
      That booze cruise is some craic alright. Did you hit the popular spots or just wing it?

Comment

Just got my tickets for the Ireland game tomorrow. Am enjoying being up here so far. COYBIG

Comment

Know of one ticket going for Ireland game, in the away section though which'd be a laugh. Face value of 60 if anyone wants it
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            Not sure where it stands on the hip spectrum but was in Luna a few weeks back and thought it was excellent.
            They have "Staff Tailored by Louis Copeland" written right on their menu I heard? Lmao.

Comment

At a funeral today, have no black suit so wore a navy one with a black tie.

Stopped off at the local shop on the way home, girl says to me 'you're looking well, all dressed up, you look nice' Thanks I says.

She goes 'I'm always worried about saying that to anyone just in case they just came from a funeral'
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                They have "Staff Tailored by Louis Copeland" written right on their menu I heard? Lmao.
                Ha I've no idea!

Comment

Have been in the car three times today & every time heard ads on the radio concerning mental health. Yet in the last couple of days two of my closest friends brothers have both hung themselves. Both in the 35-45 bracket, married with kids. Hard to know what can be done really....

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    That booze cruise is some craic alright. Did you hit the popular spots or just wing it?
                    Winging. Currently in waterville.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      hope you weren't hitting on my bird.
                      The butchers is your patch, I've the Spar.

Comment

I think you'll find she was hitting on me. Like Will Ferrell in Wedding crashers, she knew I was vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          Winging. Currently in waterville.
                          Pop into the moorings in Portmagee next so and get the chowder. Unreal stuff

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                            We are Beshoff Bros.

Give me a shout if you want to see the world famous potato room.
                            When can we do this?

Comment

Why the fuck do they have Nigel Farrage on Newsnight?
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Been saving Strewls Sausage for this evening, planning on making a charcuterie board with a bottle of red.

Cut a bit up there as a little starter, had it with some crackers cheese and sun dried tomato pesto. My god the stuff is phenomenal. It's very hard to stop eating. Cheers again GAB and props to Strewls Italian relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  Know of one ticket going for Ireland game, in the away section though which'd be a laugh. Face value of 60 if anyone wants it
                                  Pint tomorrow?

Comment

Good finish to Cork Tipp football match
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

England and giving it the you're just a shit San Marino. Griffiths bangs in a free kick in 87th minute lol

Comment

And repeats the trick less than two minutes later. 89 minutes. Scotland 2-1 up. SCENES

Comment

Pint tomorrow?
                                          Yeah I'll be having a pint tomorrow m8. Will you?
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

And repeats the trick less than two minutes later. 89 minutes. Scotland 2-1 up. SCENES
                                            ...Take a bow son!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                              ...Take a bow son!!!...
                                              ...Haha 2-2 now...what a finish to this game...

Comment

Jesus Christ. 2-2. Scotland all over the place after half clearing a set piece

Comment

Ffs thought Scotland were going to make up for disappointment of the Lions match earlier

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                    Yeah I'll be having a pint tomorrow m8. Will you?
                                                    Yeah. Meeting Jamie for one if you're about

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sun came out and kiddie party passed off without a hitch. Now off to a well-deserved bbq in glorious sunshine with a clanking sack of good vino for mein host.

Irish weather has a sense of justice.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Where's the best place to park for the Ireland game tomorrow? Also what's the best route to take from the northside?

Comment

"Theresa May meets with her new cabinet"

SPOILER

Comment

Wexico 3 points up with minutes left, heartbreak inevitable

Comment

Fair play to them, Chin is some hurler

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Sun came out and kiddie party passed off without a hitch. Now off to a well-deserved bbq in glorious sunshine with a clanking sack of good vino for mein host.

Irish weather has a sense of justice.
                                                                  Quare windy out there...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Wexico 3 points up with minutes left, heartbreak inevitable
                                                                    Brian Cody deep in the realms of desperation bringing on the sub goalie to replace Richie Hogan with 5 mins left.

Only TJ Reid and Colin Fennelly performed for KK tonight, yet they still got to within 3. Wexford at least 10 points better on the play

Comment

She can't last long, she now wants to ban stuff the tech industry relies on

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7783186.html

She can't last long, she now wants to ban stuff the tech industry relies on
                                                                        What seems illogical and fucking transparent to you or I is lost on the grey vote in the UK.

Comment

Come on Ireland...

Comment

Good man Earls

Comment

GFY Hay Fever.

Comment

Stockdale debut try 15 mins in. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  GFY Hay Fever.
                                                                                  GEFYL

Comment

Anyone in Barcelona needs to go to Black Lab (down in the Barceloneta) and get a pint of the Torro Blanco white stout. Phenomenal.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      Stockdale debut try 15 mins in. Nice.
                                                                                      Watching an NBC steam. Great entertainment! Stockdale looking tasty.
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                        Watching an NBC steam. Great entertainment! Stockdale looking tasty.
                                                                                        Earls on fire

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          anyone else do yoga here?

have now been doing Vinyasa yoga for 5 months, and find it incredible, physically (massive benefits to my rotator cuff issues and hip flexibility), but have not seen much of a "spiritual" benefit, unless you count being completely infatuated by my 2 stunning yoga teachers. i'm not sure if "it" or "they" are my crack cocaine these days, but i look forward to my sessions every day
                                                                                          Had been doing Iyengar yoga in the Dublin Buddhist centre once a week in the afternoon. It's a peculiar experience​ returning to a trading floor afterwards. I notice massive mental benefits afterwards, even more so than physical, far more clarity/calmness, like the trail end of a trip. A girl I know does a lot more yoga and her resting heart rate changes if she skips sessions.
                                                                                          Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Can someone offset the posts about Yoga, Choir singing and Pilates with a tale of degeneracy please, as my 30th birthday is not far away and that's all too much depressing reality to read in one night.
                                                                                          Think we're too old and sensible for that these days
                                                                                          I'm delayed traveling, so started writing something from last week, but realised a) it didn't sound believable and b) like most good tales it wouldn't be wise to put in print.
                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-06-17, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                            The HiFi nerd in me is drooling.
                                                                                            !
                                                                                            My friends headlined one of the stages of a festival last weekend, we ended up backstage with the Eskies. Got to watch Kila from the side of the stage and went to town on the cheese board from their rider in their tent. Had a really interesting conversation with one of the main sound guys, he did sound for Rory McIlroy's wedding, 36k just for the backline.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              Anyone in Barcelona needs to go to Black Lab (down in the Barceloneta) and get a pint of the Torro Blanco white stout. Phenomenal.
                                                                                              ill be there tuesday and may do just that
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

CNN went live in the streets to talk to outraged snowflakes who were melting in the wake of trumps election... This particular protestor seemed to showboat ...
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Saw a headline on RTE.ie there about 2000 people going to Knock to see an apparition and decided to click on it to watch the nostalgic video and laugh at the haircuts from the 80s or early 90s. But it wasn't an archive piece, it was a current news story.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    great idea. 6 days is good, including a couple of days in Macau
                                                                                                    You coulda mentioned we needed to bring passports to get on the ferry to Macau. Just sayin' like.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                      Saw a headline on RTE.ie there about 2000 people going to Knock to see an apparition and decided to click on it to watch the nostalgic video and laugh at the haircuts from the 80s or early 90s. But it wasn't an archive piece, it was a current news story.
                                                                                                      About travellers.

Comment

COYBIG. Would be nice to qualify the easy day for once,best pub for a pre match pint?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                          COYBIG. Would be nice to qualify the easy day for once,best pub for a pre match pint?
                                                                                                          One far away from Dublin where all those horrible people live.

Comment

One far away from Dublin where all those horrible people live.
                                                                                                            Should be ok seeing as it's a Sunday match there will be enough decent country folk up to dilute the dubs
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 11-06-17, 10:42.

Comment

Playoffs likely to be fairly loaded and we are overdue a Holland/Italy/Portugal so could really do with topping the group.

Comment

Should be ok seeing as it's a Sunday match there will be enough decent country folk up to dilute the dubs
                                                                                                                Didn't think it was like you to roll back on opinions

Comment

Didn't think it was like you to roll back on opinions
                                                                                                                  Well it's a soccer match ,not a rugby match,scum more suitable to describe the types in the corporate boxes for six nations matches,not salt of the earth soccer fans.

Comment

Jesus Christ. 2-2. Scotland all over the place after half clearing a set piece
                                                                                                                    Watched it in a good spot over here in a hotel beer garden wit a massive LED screen. 8 of us with a few kids booked a a couple of benches and you get your own beer taps at €7 per litre. Was good banter baking in the sun with a mix of English, Scottish and Irish.

About 20+ English guys sat at the next 2 benches (said they were Hull Under 23s). Never seen a group of less intimidating English guys before and not a peep when one of our group took off his top and start dancing on the table when Griffiths stuck it in the back of the net. His happiness didn't last Was a fun night though!

Comment

Few interest bets for the day of sports.

Trixie on Pats Horse, Walters fgs O'Conor fgs.

Acca Ireland, Mayo, West Meath and Ukraine.

Singles - Mayo Galway draw, Moran Fgs 10/1. Hendrick 1-0 35/1, Brady 1-1 45/1. Pats horse.

Day for the couch.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lupine loopery there Hitch
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X