Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Lol McCain... at least make sense.

His question in a nutshell-

How come you were able to make a conclusion on a finished investigation but not on an ongoing investigation?

Jesus.
      Feel kinda bad here.

This is a case of someone being given and coached in a script and not only not understanding it but completely botching the delivery. His statement on it is a lot clearer and tbh is prob a question that should be answered yet... it'll be lost now.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Beeb exit poll giving Tories 314

Comment

Comment

Comment

Should cable not be selling off here?

Comment

Comment

exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      Should cable not be selling off here?
                      cable down 1.5% already.

Comment

Looking forward to Sinn Fein taking their seats in Westminster, to make Corbyn PM
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Beeb exit poll giving Tories 314
                          Nice! Hope it holds out. I went for 310 in work. Also for Britain and all tha'

The exit polls were way off in 2015 though right?
                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 08-06-17, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            cable down 1.5% already.
                            Just noticed my chart wasn't working. Was very confused there.

Comment

Was it Raoul that said a while back that he was going to start blindly betting against every political favourite?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Was it Raoul that said a while back that he was going to start blindly betting against every political favourite?
                                yes....that's what I said.....

very early days though, we've been here before
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ah yes The Queen still rocks

love this job ! half months target more or less in a week

email from manager

Thats what makes a good manager , and that is what drives me

Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Connolly banned and may humiliated,what a beautiful week.
                                    You could smell the desperation off the sun and mail front pages today, Corbyn a jihadist sympathiser,ffs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        365 Tory seats imo
                                        Pigeon amongst the cats now after that exit poll. Work will be rough tomorrow!!
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[QUOTE=Tar.Aldarion;1029235]ah yes The Queen still rocks

i copped lol

deleted drunk obv lol

reported !:P
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

rollover.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              Trump and Brexit have surely taught us that the action happens between 2 and 4am.

Get a few hours in now imo

The UKIP vote will decide this.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                Connolly banned and may humiliated,what a beautiful week.
                                                You could smell the desperation off the sun and mail front pages today, Corbyn a jihadist sympathiser,ffs
                                                Well, he has voiced support for Hamas - who enjoy nothing better than blowing themselves up in a cafe full of Jews....not entirely unwarranted.

Comment

Comment

Scotland and Wales to save the Tories from complete disaster? Would have been on track for less than 300 without them

Comment

Jews though. Meh.

Comment

Comment

Considering the avalanche of ridicule Corbyn has suffered over the last two years, to make this a horserace is astonishing. The resilience of a fucking cockroach. Fair play to that man!!
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Bought into the whole Corbyn is a gormless fool narrative myself until I saw him in action during this campaign, particularly that video Lloyd linked. Very impressive.

Funking hard for him to be pm somehow after this.
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I seem to remember the exit poll being around 15 shy on the Tory figures last time. Might scrape them over the line but she is on course to have held the office of PM for the shortest period in history.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    Bought into the whole Corbyn is a gormless fool narrative myself until I saw him in action during this campaign, particularly that video Lloyd linked. Very impressive.

Funking hard for him to be pm somehow after this.
                                                                    Emmet and Glyn also sold it hard on here.

Comment

Best to sleep for a while now results between 4 and 7 AM will be huge

Comment

Great that they don't have to read it all in Irish first.

Comment

Newcastle beat Sunderland again.

Comment

Ya see girls ye are never happy with what you've got . Now you gone and thrown a 3 year majority into the fire

Comment

I know, most of my opinions are formed in here.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                Comey event has been way overhyped ,only comet pulling out a vid of the piss tapes and playing them is going to live up to the hype bubble that has been inflated .
                                                                                Opening statement is as good as it gets,calling it
                                                                                Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                McCain comes across as senile. But but Hilary Clinton!

Comet came across well
                                                                                Ah, I thought we were all going to call him Comet. Much like HH and his Saunders.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

GET THE FUCK IN
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So the first results in Newcastle and Sunderland indicate that the Exit Poll projection is off and UKIP is breaking strongly for the Conservatives.

Comment

First 2 seats showing Tories doing much better than exit poll and labour doing much worse.

This is gonna change a lot I reckon.

Tories to get majority of 20ish?

Comment

Any possible defections from Lab?

Comment

First 2 seats showing Tories doing much better than exit poll and labour doing much worse.

Yeah - certainly possible

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                              GET THE FUCK IN
                                                                                              why do I always post at the wrong time!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                Where do you get that view from? Sky saying it's exactly in line with exit poll
                                                                                                BBC eggheads saying they expected a much stronger Labour swing in both

Comment

Where do you get that view from? Sky saying it's exactly in line with exit poll
                                                                                                  BBC, swing shows it too.

Tories +323.5 @5/6 on PP. Free monies

Comment

So no dancing around the May Polls yet then ?

We kive in curious times

Comment

...

Comment

I didn't even soft sell. I didn't even mention him.

Comment

BBC, swing shows it too.

Tories +323.5 @5/6 on PP. Free monies
                                                                                                          Now 333.5

Comment

tbc I could vote in Preston, but never did as it was a 10000000% safe Labour seat. Hard to read too much into these seats with absolutely no competition. Although BBC is probably a lot more reliable than Sky
                                                                                                            I think the exit poll being quoted was a joint SKY/BBC/others venture?

Comment

My apologies - I must have confused your posts here with your posts on boards.

Comment

...

Comment

9 - 14

Unless the polls are wildly wrong everything is going to be up in the air.
                                                                                                                  I don't think we will actually see the Shinners in Westminster, if May survives she'll be a lame duck... there might even have to have a fully cross party Brexit negotiation team.

Comment

Now 333.5
                                                                                                                    If the Conservatives end up on 340 and Labour gain even a few seats it will have been a great result for Corbyn - but it'll feel disappointing after the exit poll.

Comment

Now 333.5
                                                                                                                      BF moving a good bit. Bought some sterling, gogogogogo!

Comment

Although BBC is probably a lot more reliable than Sky.
                                                                                                                        There is only one exit poll shared across all media and its believed to have a bias towards battleground seats.

Comment

BBC eggheads saying they expected a much stronger Labour swing in both
                                                                                                                          Don't think those are good seats to judge the swing, they were both labour locks anyway. A tight seat will give a better idea.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X