Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
    If somebody enjoys a bottle of wine that is under a tenner then so be it, it doesn't affect or bother me.
    I pretty much agree with everything you've said. Really thought it was common knowledge tbh. For me my €5 Aldi wine is a far superior to either meths or lighter fluid

I DEMAND TO HAVE SOME BOOZE!If Withnail is going to be on YouTube, this is the clip that should be there. Enjoy
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
      The highlighted above isn't true to date though.

The most successful country to date especially if you have questions around the Chinese numbers is SK and they haven't applied the same draconian measures as others.

Similar can be said of Hong Kong & Singapore who have also been relatively lenient in their restrictions yet have been successful in containing the outbreak.

The draconian measures are not proving to be successful anywhere outside of China and if you believe their numbers are false then there's little merit in their effectiveness to date.
      Good point. I should have said those measures in conjunction with a rigorous testing regime. However some of South Korea's actions would have been seen as severe and drastic to Western countries at the time, citizen tracking etc, but seems to have been embraced by the Koreans who have learnt from past experiences. The cultural challenge is clearly a big aspect of the whole issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        You're living in a different version of reality than the rest of the world.
        I'm trying to understand your view.

I never said Trump's response was flawless. No Western country has had a flawless approach. But it's undeniable that he took this seriously before anyone else.

I've posted the primary sources. It's not some reporters opinion.

My issue is with the media presenting a narrative that he never took it seriously.

I take it you think the people who laughed at Trump for overacting, and who were against trying to contain it with a travel ban, those people would have managed it better?

Comment

I built a PC a while back to work on my own project instead of a work laptop with half an eye on playing some poker.
          I built it with a much better processor than required to run PIOsolver or GTO+ if needed

What's your understanding of the differences between them or if there is anything else worth looking at?

Also is PT4 still the HUD to use?

Like Lloyd, struggling under the pressure of 3 tables at the minute.
          I rarely play online these days, so i haven't put any work into my game that past few years. I did have a couple of weeks spell this year and was up and down so i couldn't tell you about PIOsolver.

Doke sells it, so i would favour it based on that.

I've never used PT4 and was always a HEM person. I made the stupid mistake about 2 months ago of updating HEM2 and it died, because HEM3 is on the market and i just finished a 14 day trial (it doesn't seem as good or straightforward as HEM2 imo)

You like your stats. For a test, I played ~1k of €1 and €2 three man Expresso games on Winamax (similar to Spin and Gos) and i couldnt even beat them. I know i was making some mistakes, but was trying my own shove/call range and seeing how i could play on autopilot before looking into a strategy.

There's a lot of variance in those and i was just playing them in bulk for a race promotion. I was going to look at doing a 30 day challenge of playing 15k games or something, but thought better of it €30 starting bankroll did the job for this though.

SPOILER

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Steve Davis was my favorite on the 128k Spectrum. Ton+ breaks commonplace, some real grudge games had with the brothers. If you could bottle those rail shots which were impossibly reliable youd be a top pro in todays live game!. In fact I always think watching live snooker 'Id go for that on Steve Davis Snooker' where it wouldnt even be a consideration for live players!.
          Looked it too! The sound of the cursor moving brings back so many memories. It was a tricky game at times, but once you got got the hang of it, you could rattle in some centuries. The times where the red went into the pocket and didn't drop was the killer. Almost impossible to pot it and screw back

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            Good point. I should have said those measures in conjunction with a rigorous testing regime. However some of South Korea's actions would have been seen as severe and drastic to Western countries at the time, citizen tracking etc, but seems to have been embraced by the Koreans who have learnt from past experiences. The cultural challenge is clearly a big aspect of the whole issue.
            Although anecdotal, imo the above is one of the most influential factors in the differences between East & West reaction.

Hitch touched on this already but the nations in the East mentioned already are far more willing to embrace the measures required out the gate no matter their politics than people in the West.

Unfortunately Italy needed to be example to every other Western nation that this is very real.
            Last edited by Guest; 22-03-20, 14:31.

Comment

This is very worrying, up from 7 couple of days ago (ICU)

Comment

In fairness to Denny I find CNN unwatchable as they still try to score points against Trump in this crisis. Having said that I also think it is immoral not to assassinate the guy ( though you'd have to make it look like natural causes).
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

He did say it was a Democrat hoax ? Did I dream that ? Maybe I did , I'm not sure what day it is any more . Arguing against Trump fans is a waste of time. I doubt Denny is trolling 100% as he has the - stock market good = Trump good mindset. This is what money does to you.
                    Pity .

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                      Convincing video if you ignore that he declared it an emergency in Jan.

Comment

It's not fair that Denny gets to keep all the drugs, come on man we're all in this together, spread the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          He only declared a national emergency on Friday 13th of March?

Comment

Declaring it at emergency can be fairly meaningless though.
                            The important bit is declaring it an emergency under the terms of the ABCXYZ Act or legislation or some such (I don't know the exact name of the legislation in the US).
                            This frees up people, cash and budgets to attack the problem.
                            I'd be fairly sure that he didn't do this in January - but he may have said 'this is an emergency' or done it only in some minor way.

Comment

Trump Timeline: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...virus-n1162206

Comment

Went to Gormanston beach for a run today as I was sick of bumping into slow walkers around the town. Beach busier than any day I was there last summer. Savage day for it too

Comment

Guess this is you then Eoghan?

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Oh I didn't actually open the article, a guy in the South
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The headline omits the following very relevant info.

It is unclear whether the man contracted Covid-19 in Cheltenham or in Ireland.
                                      He lives and works in relatively close proximity to two known clusters of virus detections in Ireland, both in the south.

But of course there would'nt be a story then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                        Wheres the best place to play some Poker now given the (hopefully) new intake of fishys?
                                        I'm obviously biased but I'd recommend GGPoker! Massive liquidity these days, the network is bigger than party, 888, ipoker, etc... and will be the clear 2nd to Stars very shortly I think. Cash and tournaments full of actual, real-life Asian fish. Environment unfriendly to grinders (to be fair, most online rooms are this way now) so not as predatory an ecosystem as most of the more established brands.

Plus if you set up an account and make a deposit, let me know and I'll give you a few free MTT tickets to try different things out, our version of bounty tournaments, some GGMasters sats, etc...

Comment

Just in case anyone was thinking of plaing online, Stars 14th Anniversary Sunday Million starts at 5pm with $12.5m GTD. Over 60,000 players probably sure to contain a few fish!

Good luck to anyone with the patience to play that lol.
                                          Last edited by Dice75; 22-03-20, 16:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Guess this is you then Eoghan?

Yeah that article is just ridiculous. My mate was confirmed a week ago sure. In my opinion we picked it up over there but no guarantees.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                              I'm obviously biased but I'd recommend GGPoker! Massive liquidity these days, the network is bigger than party, 888, ipoker, etc... and will be the clear 2nd to Stars very shortly I think. Cash and tournaments full of actual, real-life Asian fish. Environment unfriendly to grinders (to be fair, most online rooms are this way now) so not as predatory an ecosystem as most of the more established brands.

Plus if you set up an account and make a deposit, let me know and I'll give you a few free MTT tickets to try different things out, our version of bounty tournaments, some GGMasters sats, etc...
                                              Is rakeback still a thing anywhere?
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                I’m shite, constantly uncertain and unable to manage more than 3 tables!
                                                This.

I’ve forced myself to only play 2 until I can get quicker. I’m enjoying 2 though so meh. Why change, it’s not really about the bb/100 really.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

The Trump administration declared a public health emergency on Friday due to increasing outbreaks of the coronavirus. As part of his declaration, President Donald Trump suspended entry of immigrants a...

31st of January. Weeks before we were thinking about cancelling Rugby matches.

And he was accused of overacting. Now he's accused of not taking it seriously.

The Trump administration declared a public health emergency on Friday due to increasing outbreaks of the coronavirus. As part of his declaration, President Donald Trump suspended entry of immigrants and visitors who pose a risk of transmitting the disease, as well as imposing a quarantine on citizens arriving from China’s Hubei Provence.

The US declaration came a day after the World Health Organization declared the coronoavirus a “public health emergency of international concern.” Despite low risk within the US, the administration is taking offensive action to limit exposure after there had been seven confirmed cases throughout the country. There are now 11 confirmed cases.

The declaration took effect Sunday and enables the administration to take necessary measures to contain the spread of virus. US citizens who have been to China’s Hubei Provence in the past 14 days will be quarantined for an additional 14 days upon returning to the US. Further, the US is temporarily prohibiting most travelers arriving from China, or who have recently traveled to China, unless they are US citizens.
                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 22-03-20, 17:24.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                    The headline omits the following very relevant info.

It is unclear whether the man contracted Covid-19 in Cheltenham or in Ireland.
                                                    He lives and works in relatively close proximity to two known clusters of virus detections in Ireland, both in the south.

But of course, there wouldn't be a story then!!
                                                    Why is it the relevant bit? Why are people getting so touchy about this whole thing? People are entitled to have the opinion that putting a huge number of people together in an enclosed area at the early stages of the current situation wasn't a good decision. Whether this guy contracted the virus in Cheltenham, or had it in Ireland and carried it over to Cheltenham to spread to huge numbers of people he would have been in close proximity with or whether he contracted it since his return is all largely irrelevant. The fact remains, it shouldn't have gone ahead. I am almost certain the numbers that will, unfortunately, come out of England over the next few weeks will be catastrophic partly down to completely stupid decisions made to allow things like this to go ahead.

Opr
                                                    Last edited by Opr; 22-03-20, 17:03.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Declaring it at emergency can be fairly meaningless though.
                                                      The important bit is declaring it an emergency under the terms of the ABCXYZ Act or legislation or some such (I don't know the exact name of the legislation in the US).
                                                      This frees up people, cash and budgets to attack the problem.
                                                      I'd be fairly sure that he didn't do this in January - but he may have said 'this is an emergency' or done it only in some minor way.
                                                      My thoughts too, little use in declaring an emergency if no emergency measures are taken. The intervention to restrict movement in & out of the US clearly had little tangible impact.

2.5 billion in additionally funds for a country that spends 700 billion per annum on defence will hardly make a dent. I understand you can't pull money from defence that easy but it's indicative of the resources available.

I just can't understand how someone can argue the value of his intervention when it's clear they are vastly unprepared for this epidemic.

Given everything we know to date you would think they'd hit the ground running on testing.

However, up to 2 days ago, the testing rate for a handful of countries:
                                                      SK 5,567 per million
                                                      Italy 2,514 per million
                                                      UK 749 per million
                                                      US 125 per million

Now that's obviously not entirely fair as countries have ramped over time but the US had the emergency highlighted and they have the resources so why aren't they further ahead.

As I said before, I'm not against giving him praise if it's due but this is not one of those situations.
                                                      His declaration of an emergency was more political than for the safety of US citizens, that is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                        Is rakeback still a thing anywhere?
                                                        Most online rooms offer reward schemes with some element of rakeback included; GGPoker does Fish Buffet which will give a very decent % back (up to 50%), depending on both volume and factors such as value to the ecosystem (i.e. it is not friendly to winning grinders). Stars offers the sum of fuck all, why would it I guess, people play there no matter what.

To get extra rakeback, you need to find affiliates - I'd say ask a question on 2+2 about it and the affiliates will make themselves known, no matter what room you are asking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          Why is it the relevant bit? Why are people getting so touchy about this whole thing? People are entitled to have the opinion that putting a huge number of people together in an enclosed area at the early stages of the current situation wasn't a good decision. Whether this guy contracted the virus in Cheltenham, or had it in Ireland and carried it over to Cheltenham to spread to huge numbers of people he would have been in close proximity with or whether he contracted it since his return is all largely irrelevant. The fact remains, it shouldn't have gone ahead. I am almost certain the numbers that will, unfortunately, come out of England over the next few weeks will be catastrophic partly down to completely stupid decisions made to allow things like this to go ahead.

Opr
                                                          Then write an article about that rather than trying to make a story about nothing, may as just as well have had a headline ''Pub goer has Corona virus''

Comment

This is very worrying, up from 7 couple of days ago (ICU)

fwiw, one of the folks in ICU is a friend's dad. They reckon he's making good progress

Comment

His declaration of an emergency was more political than for the safety of US citizens, that is clear.
                                                              Yes to any rational person it is, but....

Comment

My thoughts too, little use in declaring an emergency if no emergency measures are taken. The intervention to restrict movement in & out of the US clearly had little tangible impact.
                                                                You don't think banning movement from infected areas has a tangible impact? How do you figure that?

Comment

We badly need the bad weather to return
                                                                  This good weather is a disaster for social distancing
                                                                  There a been a bit of national backslapping and sneering at the brits don’t think it’s justified (though yes brits response has been awful).

Comment

Then write an article about that rather than trying to make a story about nothing, may as just as well have had a headline ''Pub goer has Corona virus''
                                                                    If the pub was packed with thousands of other people that day which represents a serious infection risk to many multiples of the population now. Then yes, by all means, write an article about it. Who cares if it looks bad on the festival by publishing tenous links if it draws attention and it gets more people who travelled to get tested then it is only a good thing.

Opr

Comment

If the pub was packed with thousands of other people that day which represents a serious infection risk to many multiples of the population now. Then yes, by all means, write an article about it. Who cares if it looks bad on the festival by publishing tenous links if it draws attention and it gets more people who travelled to get tested then it is only a good thing.

Opr
                                                                      Yeah thats what we need, more people with fcuk all wrong with them taking up test spaces and hospital resources!

Comment

Opr
                                                                        Anyone getting tested just because they were in Cheltenham is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                          Anyone getting tested just because they were in Cheltenham is a fucking idiot.
                                                                          Anyone who went to Cheltenham is a fucking idiot. So the two would marry well.

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                                                            I was against it at the time but still know many exceptionally bright people who went so not sure your assertion is too accurate.

We were only really on the cusp of it at the time and government messages then were at best tame. Obviously there was ominous evidence from elsewhere but think we've been hardwired in our lives to not pay too much attention to warnings as generally things are overblown and a "ah sure it'll be grand" attitude is usually proven right.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

You don't think banning movement from infected areas has a tangible impact? How do you figure that?
                                                                              I read this paper which suggests that the impact of travel restrictions alone have limited impact most notably when a region already has been impacted:
                                                                              SPOILER

Originally posted by Science View Post
                                                                              Modeling results also indicate that sustained 90% travel restrictions to and from Mainland China only modestly affect the epidemic trajectory unless combined with a 50% or higher reduction of transmission in the community.
                                                                              The consensus is that a far higher proportion of the global population has coronavirus or has recovered from Coronavirus than the number suggest.
                                                                              It was already in the US before his measures were put in place so it's impact was limited at best.

Comment

Opr
                                                                                Isn't revisonism a wonderfull thing!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  I was against it at the time but still know many exceptionally bright people who went so not sure your assertion is too accurate.

We were only really on the cusp of it at the time and government messages then were at best tame. Obviously there was ominous evidence from elsewhere but think we've been hardwired in our lives to not pay too much attention to warnings as generally things are overblown and an "ah sure it'll be grand" attitude is usually proven right.
                                                                                  We had talked openly in this thread a number of times about the need to cancel Paddy's day. Early stages or not, it was clear that joining thousands of people together in an enclosed space for a long period of time wasn't the most sensible choice a person could make in the current situation. If not stupid then I can't help feeling though that those decisions were made from a very selfish place and those people weighed it up and decided to do what was right for them. We have become and rightly for the better more tolerant towards people and within that is always argued a need to see the other people side. No, I don't fucking see it here. It was a silly sporting event watching animals run around a track. You should not have gone.

Opr

Comment

Not sure why this popped into my head

Michael Scott" I DECLARE BAAAANKRRUUUPPTTCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! "The Office4x04 "Money

Comment

We had talked openly in this thread a number of times about the need to cancel Paddy's day. Early stages or not, it was clear that joining thousands of people together in an enclosed space for a long period of time wasn't the most sensible choice a person could make in the current situation. If not stupid then I can't help feeling though that those decisions were made from a very selfish place and those people weighed it up and decided to do what was right for them. We have become and rightly for the better more tolerant towards people and within that is always argued a need to see the other people side. No, I don't fucking see it here. It was a silly sporting event watching animals run around a track. You should not have gone.

Opr
                                                                                      Idiot does seem like a particularly apt word now that you mention it.

premierstone

Comment

Idiot does seem like a particularly apt word now that you mention it.

premierstone
                                                                                        If you don't think that is what it is in the context of what is playing out across the world at the moment then I don't know what to say.

Opr

Comment

It's hardly revisionism. The signs were all there.

Its understandable that people didn't want to waste the cash they had spent on it, but its not understandable that they didn't see an issue with going (unless they are idiots).

So they went for selfish reasons to entertain themselves. Fine. Mistakes are being made everywhere with this but don't try and pass it off as an ignorant mistake, and that those calling people out about it are revisionists. Because thats nonsense.

Comment

If you don't think that is what it is in the context of what is playing out across the world at the moment then I don't know what to say.

Opr
                                                                                            Looking back I would fully agree that Cheltenham should not have gone ahead. Looking back being the important part of that sentence.

You seem to have all the answers now and knew better than all the government and health officials. None of whom advised against attending Cheltenham. Well played you, great to have a genius in our midst.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              It's hardly revisionism. The signs were all there.

Its understandable that people didn't want to waste the cash they had spent on it, but its not understandable that they didn't see an issue with going (unless they are idiots).

So they went for selfish reasons to entertain themselves. Fine. Mistakes are being made everywhere with this but don't try and pass it off as an ignorant mistake, and that those calling people out about it are revisionists. Because thats nonsense.
                                                                                              I see where you are coming from but I think its selective memory. On the Tuesday when we went there was none of the measures in place now. Thursday and Friday was different.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                If somebody enjoys a bottle of wine that is under a tenner then so be it, it doesn't affect or bother me.

It also doesn't make my point any less valid.

It's pretty simple. Take the 4.99 euro bottle. At least 4 euro of that goes to the tax man. That leaves 99 cent to be divided up between the following

Wine maker
                                                                                                Wine seller
                                                                                                Transportation costs
                                                                                                Potental middle man. A lot of wines will have an importer who take their cut although some supermarkets can go direct to the vineyard.

For the tiny amount of money the winemaker gets, you can't expect the wine to be of great quality, it's just not feasible.

For a ten euro bottle of wine, the winemaker gets in around one euro, not a lot at all. But you don't have to buy crazy expensive wine at 40 euro or above to get something a bit decent. If you even stretched the 10 euro budget to 15, you would generally get a better quality wine. Why? Because the majority of the extra fiver goes to the winemaker.

This isn't just about wine by the way, it's fairly common that if you pay dirt cheap prices for something, the quality isn't going to be great.
                                                                                                Unless you buy it direct. Your €15 bottle of wine in Ireland is €4.29 here (actual example of a wine we drink)

Not the best wine we have ever had by any means but a very acceptable bottle. Better than a Tuesday bottle at any rate
                                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

What do people think will be the criteria for schools to open, and how will they handle it? Its a tough call when the result of the single biggest decision you make has a lag of 2 weeks. Phased re-introduction bringing back exam years first? Trial of 1 week and then close for 2 more?

Comment

Cannot wait for all the sport to start back up.

It'll be like the olympics but with real sports.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                      Looking back I would fully agree that Cheltenham should not have gone ahead. Looking back being the important part of that sentence.

You seem to have all the answers now and knew better than all the government and health officials. None of whom advised against attending Cheltenham. Well played you, great to have a genius in our midst.
                                                                                                      Look there is probably too much emotion flying around for this to be constructive as being honest I am entirely sick of tippy-toeing around people making unfathomably bad decisions in such serious circumstances. My posting history is here for you to look back at before the Festival began. I find it hard to believe anyone going actually thought deep down that it was something that they should be doing. As for passing the buck and blaming it on other people and their lack of decisions. Fuck off and take a bit of personal responsibility.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        What do people think will be the criteria for schools to open, and how will they handle it? Its a tough call when the result of the single biggest decision you make has a lag of 2 weeks. Phased re-introduction bringing back exam years first? Trial of 1 week and then close for 2 more?
                                                                                                        When Opr and Theresa say so, they seem to be well ahead of the curve here and have all the answers

Comment

Think it's a bit heavy to be giving Eoghan grief at this stage.

Just for premierstone
                                                                                                          SPOILER

There's cases in Cheltenham. Seems madness to have a bunch of people fly over there for days and then back here.
                                                                                                          Any rational person could see it

Comment

Think it's a bit heavy to be giving Eoghan grief at this stage.

Just for premierstone
                                                                                                            SPOILER

Any rational person could see it

First case diagnosed in Cheltenham was on the Monday of the festival, so try and at least keep to the facts.

Comment

Look there is probably too much emotion flying around for this to be constructive as being honest I am entirely sick of tippy-toeing around people making unfathomably bad decisions in such serious circumstances. My posting history is here for you to look back at before the Festival began. I find it hard to believe anyone going actually thought deep down that it was something that they should be doing. As for passing the buck and blaming it on other people and their lack of decisions. Fuck off and take a bit of personal responsibility.

Opr
                                                                                                              I think you are taking too strong a position here and could do with a bit of nuance to your argument.

Either way telling me to fuck off and calling me an idiot is not really doing you any favours. There is no tip toeing needed. I am a big boy and have zero regard for any opinion you might have of me.

Anyway keep safe and I hope you and yours avoid any Illness or hardship.

Comment

When Opr and Theresa say so, they seem to be well ahead of the curve here and have all the answers
                                                                                                                ah nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                  I do not envy the person or team that have to figure this out.

What about bringing exam years back first, spread them out across all the classrooms, enforce strict social distancing and gradually add in new years and more packed classrooms as things start normalizing.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    We badly need the bad weather to return
                                                                                                                    This good weather is a disaster for social distancing
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    Have been thinking the same lately and thats why I said last night that it's not being taken seriously at all. Social media full of people out and about today, groups of kids playing, adults all standing around chatting. Photos and videos of the Gards shutting down entry to beaches and tourist spots that were absolutely packed. Most people just treating this like a holiday. I think the posters on here are definitely in the minority from what I'm seeing on a daily basis.

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                                      You've also plenty of posting history of things you seemed certain about in the past that didn't stand the test of time.

I'm not arguing with the fact if anyone properly did their research or were fully informed about this that they probably shouldn't have gone, you're just underestimating how naturally dismissive people learn to be based on lifetime of nothing turbulent happening. The internet ratio of catastrophising:catastrophes is so balanced to the former it breeds natural laxity.

And besides who knows what the future of this will hold, we may look back at current strategies as being far from optimum.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 22-03-20, 18:57.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Wheres the best place to play some Poker now given the (hopefully) new intake of fishys?
                                                                                                                        https://betkings.ie/
                                                                                                                        Irish licenced, owned, and operated on the GG Poker network. Lot of Asian players Midday being peak Chinese 🇨🇳 hours in time difference.
                                                                                                                        Sign up to Betkings.ie using the code 'flush'

https://betkings.ie/ecps/

Irish based, Irish licenced, on the GG Network

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X