Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England haven't really had to come out of 1st gear. Not the most physically intense quarter final.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Why don't touch judges ever call the offside? They can see the entire width of the pitch.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Beale is equal measure genius and liability

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Why don't touch judges ever call the offside? They can see the entire width of the pitch.
          That's actually one of their main jobs

Comment

That was a really poor coaching display from Cheika today. England played a solid game but nothing very special. Really disappointed in them.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

House of Commons is live on BBC2 btw.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

They’ve actually been told not to interfere “too much” at the RWC. Rugby refereeing needs a reboot tbh as it’s almost impossible to ref well these days.

PS i loved Garces slapping down the TMO earlier. Do your job and replay what you’re asked and keep your opinions to yourself unless asked.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                  They’ve actually been told not to interfere “too much” at the RWC. Rugby refereeing needs a reboot tbh as it’s almost impossible to ref well these days..
                  When you're actually at a match (tv tends to flatten angles imo), it's hilarious how offside defensive lines can be. All teams do it. Why not fix it?

Comment

O'Mahony's face key to our chances imo.

If he's really dialled up to psycho mode, then we're well in this. Bear in mind he looks to be 6/10 psycho when he's not playing.

Comment

When you're actually at a match (tv tends to flatten angles imo), it's hilarious how offside defensive lines can be. All teams do it. Why not fix it?
                      Absolutely. Fix offside and fix the breakdown. Makes the game more attacking and exciting and favours smaller more skillful players which will make the game more attractive. Hopefully action is taken by world rugby post the RWC.

Comment

NZ haven't lost a scrum on their own put in since 2008 according to Pope. That's some stat.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Some crowd noise!

Comment

O'Mahony's face key to our chances imo.

If he's really dialled up to psycho mode, then we're well in this. Bear in mind he looks to be 6/10 psycho when he's not playing.
                            He's at 10/10.

Rhys Ruddock looks to be about 14/10.

Comment

Haka eclipsed by the Fields!

Comment

New Zealand lads seem so relaxed. Tension all over our lads faces.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Right, let's see how long I last before the talk of pie charts and converting sales calls.... Errr I mean line breaks and ball retention get to me

A huddle to disapate the effect of the Haka is a bad start

Comment

Interesting take on the kicking routine by Mo'unga. Choo-choo train hands!

Comment

FFS
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Henshaw and Earls making mistakes, again.

Comment

Too easy

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Not good. ABs are right on it and we’re not quite. Fine margins but it builds.

Comment

Freezing on the big stage yet again. These private school boys have such a soft underbelly.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Fuck.

So long Joe. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

This could be a massacre.
                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Someone turn off the lights on yer way out

Comment

Ireland being found out in a competitive game. To hear people comparing this match to a friendly in America was laughable. This could get embarrassing.

Comment

Spanking incoming

Comment

Awful from Stockdale

Comment

Trying to watch the match on RTE Player and it bombs every 5 minutes!

National Broadcaster my arse,
                                                              they can't even figure out a way to transmit pictures on the internet!!!

Comment

Earls not at the races at all

Comment

And that was the end of that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                    Trying to watch the match on RTE Player and it bombs every 5 minutes!

National Broadcaster my arse,
                                                                    they can't even figure out a way to transmit pictures on the internet!!!
                                                                    They might be doing you a favour.

Comment

Larmour and Carbery and go out swinging I guess. Not going to be our day regardless.

Comment

Fuck me the sheer amount of mistakes are inexcusable. We were beaten before first whistle today.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Our backline is just powder puff at this level.

Comment

First half summed up right there.
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Reminds me of France NZ qf 4 years ago. Rudderless and clueless.

Comment

Very frustrating. PSV will be happy

Comment

Need a big performance after the game from the fans being sound and singing to salvage our World Cup.

Comment

Nothing like watching bullshit get ripped to shreds . The media Have been a joke since Samoa game, wait now for the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      Nothing like watching bullshit get ripped to shreds . The media Have been a joke since Samoa game, wait now for the excuses
                                                                                      Not watching is better!

Comment

Tbf it is hilarious how many people were predicting Ireland by a score and that a big game was in us like this was the plan the whole time.

Comment

Sporting highlight of the day seems to be No 1 daughter scoring a couple of goals in her hockey match.

Comment

Feel sorry for Schmidt, in retrospect 2018 was our absolute pinnacle.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                                                                              Tbf it is hilarious how many people were predicting Ireland by a score and that a big game was in us like this was the plan the whole time.
                                                                                              My office was full of them.
                                                                                              When I heard the line was 12pts I suggested emptying the clip on it and was viewed as a traitor
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Rory Best as well.

Once the hangover fades, he has some career to look back on.

Comment

Should really be an option for a captain to just say to ref to blow it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Should really be an option for a captain to just say to ref to blow it up.
                                                                                                    Can we still get a losing bonus point ??

Comment

On mature reflection,
                                                                                                      I wish to apologize unreservedly to RTE Player for my unwarranted criticism.

It is now clear your intentions were entirely honourable and in attempting to avert my eyes from the incoming hideous atrocities you had only my best interests at heart.

Mea Culpa.

Comment

For all Sextons experience he's resembled a rabbit in the headlights all game.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Its not like the Blacks are even being extended at all here, England will beat them next week.

Comment

One thing I notice about NZ: they are very smart at identifying and blocking off the kick chasers. Possibly illegally but it totally nullifys box kicking.

Comment

Can we still get a losing bonus point ??
                                                                                                              We need to get it back to within 7 points

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Its not like the Blacks are even being extended at all here, England will beat them next week.
                                                                                                                I don't think England are all that good. They have worked out a squad and a game plan to maximise results. If they go 10 points down early, the game will go the same way as this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    What a game that's going to be!

Comment

Balls , no score would have been cherry on top
                                                                                                                      Would be nice to see England thump NZ next week to take away any “we lost to the champs” consolation

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        NZ haven't lost a scrum on their own put in since 2008 according to Pope. That's some stat.
                                                                                                                        That's incorrect

Checked data from an analysis product we have in work.

Obv they given penalties away in their own scrum; but the last time they lost a scrum where they put in was against Scotland in 2017.

Comment

That's very nice, Schmidt coming down the steps and being applauded by the fans.

We often forget how far above our weight we have punched in the pro rugby era. Today doesn't change that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X