How badly played is this (1-10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How badly played is this (1-10)

Folds to hero in hijack (50bbs)...raise to 1800 Qd5d, button (also 50bbs) flats..shorty ships 3bbs...hero completes as does button. Flop Ad2c4d.....check, button bets half pot and hero calls. Turn qh...check and button bets quarter pot and hero calls.....river 6h and hero calls. Button shows ak, shorty also shows ak for split.

A) fold q5 pre and no damage
    B) lead flop with fd and wheel draw
    C) check raise flop
    D) other

Hero still claims he raises pre 100% there with q5 even though shorty shipping a lot and big stack on button....given button should 3 bet and hero folds I choose fold pre 100% of the time

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Should say bb is 800 and raised to 1800

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Comment

0/10 for formatting, its very hard to work out what's going on.

Comment

Fold on the river. Not really beating much that bets three streets.

Comment

Open is fine given positions and stacks depending on stack size of other Player that was also in the blinds. I'd prob bet flop and maybe turn but I also don't mind check calling either. I personally wouldn't check raise the flop with these stack depths. Folding the river when I miss v most opponents
          The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
          MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Opening this hand in the hi jack, without other info is too light.

However given game flow, tendencies of blinds, tendencies of other players, your image, the open can sometimes be justified.

Decision to open or not would further be informed by the presence [or lack] of antes, and the short stack attitute to tourney life, and the short stack understanding of pot-odds/equity.

Since there is one player all in, I play the same otf, ott, and river is a fold.

Comment

Working...
            X