Well it takes care of business, never needs winding,
    Never needs winding, never needs winding
    Gets rid of blackheads, the heartbreak of psoriasis,
    Christ, you don't know the meaning of heartbreak, buddy,
    C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
    Cause it's effective, it's defective, it creates household odors,
    It disinfects, it sanitizes for your protection
    It gives you an erection, it wins the election
    Why put up with painful corns any longer?
    It's a redeemable coupon, no obligation, no salesman will visit your home
    We got a jackpot, jackpot, jackpot, prizes, prizes, prizes, all work guaranteed
    How do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it
    We need your business, we're going out of business
    We'll give you the business
    Get on the business end of our going-out-of-business sale
    Receive our free brochure, free brochure
    Read the easy-to-follow assembly instructions, batteries not included
    Send before midnight tomorrow, terms available,
    Step right up, step right up, step right up

€700 in the pot two weeks out from Cheltenham and we could be on track for a bumper payout
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just in case no-one ever came across it before:

Comment

@zuutroy, DAA are looking for more ATC types. You thinking of applying again?

Comment

Nah don't think so. I didn't get through the 2nd aptitude test last time and I'm not getting any sharper.

Plus, for the same reason I pulled out of the Aer Lingus race, I'm not going to start working on a 24/7 shift pattern when I (touch wood) should finally have a bit of security in science-land.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Yep, very nice phone. Much better than the Moto G3 which is its closest competitor in price (well MotoG3 is maybe a hundred or so extra). Strengths are the battery power and (surprisingly) the xiaomi own apps, imo. The camera is noticeably dodgy though. As in it either works great or absolutely woeful.
            The Xiaomi camera is definitely poor - it's a consideration, I probably will upgrade from my model (Redmi Note 4) sooner rather than later as a result.

One other very annoying issue is notifications; not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's actually the phone, but no matter what I try important apps go to sleep and unless I remember to open them up each morning I might go hours without getting WhatsApp notifications, etc... All have been added to whatever priority lists I can find, but still notifications are delayed/blocked.

Comment

Irish water better not fork out these refunds. I took all the money my housemates gave as the bill was under my name, I said I wouldn't pay it and they demanded we pay it so I pretended so they're stop talking to me. I did not pay it, I went drinkin'.

Gonna be gutted if they refund all these plebs who paid now
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Happy small Diddy day.

Comment

Just re-read what I wrote, I'm not even sure if I wrote it on my phone or a laptop but that was some dreadful English!
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      Irish water better not fork out these refunds. I took all the money my housemates gave as the bill was under my name, I said I wouldn't pay it and they demanded we pay it so I pretended so they're stop talking to me. I did not pay it, I went drinkin'.

Gonna be gutted if they refund all these plebs who paid now
                      Let's fake your death?
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

€800 to play for thus far in the Cheltenham tipping competition.

Like Liverpool, it could be your year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                          Back home to a relieved wife at 8.30

All travel and treatment by GP then Hospital done in less than 4 hrs. When NHS is on song its pretty damn good.
                          Love and light Drunken one. Be well x

mdoug Irish water I said I wouldn't pay it
                          Fight the good fight ...never never give in! They are giving in!

We found our flow!

"The Water Song" by The Incredible String Band, from the album "The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter." Footage and images from the Portland Japanese Garden, Port...

FREE WATER FOR EVERYONE! YAY!

Comment

Although maybe give the monies back to your roomates! :/

I know you will ..you're a beautiful person !

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7nvO0eXKE

Comment

French police sniper accidentally shoots and injures two people during speech by President Hollande
                                The shot was fired as a police sniper shifted position on a roof about 100m from Mr Hollande.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Isitdownrightnow.com also appears to be down as a result of the outage.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    I'm going to be in london for a few days and will have some time to kill during the day. What to do? Likely to take in a trip to The National Gallery, anything quick to do with myself?
                                    Eat lunch here

That is all.

Comment

I'm going to be in london for a few days and will have some time to kill during the day. What to do? Likely to take in a trip to The National Gallery, anything quick to do with myself?
                                      Call in to Harrods and see if you get nabbed for your unpaid bills.

Comment

Go order a suit?
                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                          light pain in chest which I thought was IBS/reflux flaring up but wife insisted I go to Doctor, 15 mile drive for 4.40pm appointment. It was my doctor from 25+ yrs ago. He was supposed to be retired but working on and late helping out other GP!
                                          Anyhow had chat, BP taken, heart listened to and an ECG done, thats scary real stuff when they eventually could get connectors to stick to hairy chest.
                                          OK I am sending you to Emergency dept he says!
                                          Wants full ECG, X Ray, Blood work done.
                                          Asked if I had a lift, I said no I would drive myself but of course I will stop if dizzy or in pain.
                                          Drive 13 miles to hospital and report to reception handing in letter from Doctor. Told to take a seat.
                                          Its now 5.45pm
                                          5 mins later I am wired up again getting BP done again and sent to another room where blood was taken ( 2 samples? ) and then a chest x ray along with numerous questions.
                                          Take a seat time
                                          Its now 6.45pm
                                          8pm doc comes back and all is well with heart but a bit of inflamation requiring 7 tablets

Back home to a relieved wife at 8.30

All travel and treatment by GP then Hospital done in less than 4 hrs. When NHS is on song its pretty damn good.
                                          In fairness for a suspected heart problem the HSE would move this fast of not faster.

Its usually only the people that dont need to be in A&E that complain about having to wait so long

Comment

Nah, probably doing a bespoke Canali in Louis C next week. Still mulling it over.
                                            Shoes so!!
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              In fairness for a suspected heart problem the HSE would move this fast of not faster.

Its usually only the people that dont need to be in A&E that complain about having to wait so long
                                              Ya, when I went in with gallstones in 2014 I got referred to A+E by my doctor and about 10 mins after checking in I was triaged, and then sent straight into a cubicle where I was given pain relief and a doctor was into me within 15 mins. Getting let out of hospital was the big delay for me, not getting treated!

I have been on the other end though with a sprained ankle and was waiting hours and I even had to hobble to get an x-ray rather than being given a wheelchair down.

Comment

2 quick visits that spring to mind.

sky garden. it's free but you need to book a slot. go have a coffee and a walk around the top of the walkie talkie. Fantastic view over the city.

the wellcome collection. fantastic quirky permanent private collection which always has an interesting extra exhibition. if you have time, bring a book and go up to the library and melt away in the stair pillows. love this place.

Comment

Nah, probably doing a bespoke Canali in Louis C next week. Still mulling it over.
                                                  Call by the Sir John Soanes museum and start to become acquainted with Hogarth's A Rakes Progress

Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. You may be interested in information about visiting and opening times, what's on, or our online shop. Back to home.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

so fucking funny tonight, some show!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Squally as feck out there

Comment

Churchill war bunkers worth a visit
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

This speech Trump is delivering is being butchered.

Murica, lol.

Comment

Keeps switching between the screens that feed him the words. Prompters? What they called?

Laughable shit.

It's funny how House of Cards went from fantasy to possible and not that bad.

Comment

Called the wall a great great great wall. I finally found a place to use this smiley.

Comment

Did everyone have nice pancakes :P ??

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                  I woke up yesterday looking forward to them and realised I has nothing to put to them.
                                                                  So I postponed it until next week

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    I woke up yesterday looking forward to them and realised I has nothing to put to them.
                                                                    So I postponed it until next week
                                                                    Oh ....

But if you make one day a week a pancake day you will always have an emergency stash!

I didn't make mine very well ...it came out a pancake scramble.

Comment

Comment

Mrs tasked me with the pancakes. Completely forgot so legged it to the shop and bought a litre of that premade stuff. Sorted, i'll just pour it into a bowl before she gets home. Looked a bit miserable so gave the bottle a bit of a shake. That was mistake one. Mistake two was waiting till she pulled into the driveway to open it. Kaboom, pancake batter in every corner of the kitchen. Who knew it was so volatile.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

When I was taking those random allergic reactions a couple of years back which included being hospitalised with anaphalaxis I had a wee incident at the pub.

My first night out in about a year. One of the guys leaving night. Looked forward to a nice cold bulmers. Got a half pint and drank about an inch from the top of the glass. I started to feel weird when I was drinking, well my mouth did. My lips felt spongy. I asked if they looked funny and a guy said no. Half an hour later I went to bathroom and I looked like fucking Nicki Minaj! I walked back and said, thought they looked normal?? he thought it was funny and no idea it was the start of a reaction.

Checked my bag as I am suppose to carry epipen, steroids etc and had nothing but knew I was walking distance from A&E. Was told I would be all night. I walked in, loads sitting down but none in queue. Registered and told them what was happening and was basically ushered in and given injection and meds on the spot.

The fuckers tried to keep me in, but I had to be in work at 6.00am as the guys leaving night was the one I replaced! So I discharged myself about 2.00am as I couldnt sleep with the noise of this one close by screaming like a banshee!

So yeah, A&E is a quick enough place for people who need it!
                                                                          Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

I made the nutella filled pancakes for the kids. Used a recipe that makes them really thick and fluffy so they worked well with a filling. I also made the batter orange infused for a bit of a choclolate orange thing going on. They said they were amazing. I only made 6 but still have batter left in fridge.

Comment

Handle is a research robot that stands 6.5 ft tall, travels at 9 mph and jumps 4​ ​feet vertically. ​It uses electric power to operate both electric and hyd...

Comment

Pancake day is best day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                Pancake day is best day.

Where are the diced carrots?

Comment

Pancake day is best day.

Steak and blowjob day would like a word

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Robot antics
                                                                                    That is truly mind-bending.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                      Mrs tasked me with the pancakes. Completely forgot so legged it to the shop and bought a litre of that premade stuff. Sorted, i'll just pour it into a bowl before she gets home. Looked a bit miserable so gave the bottle a bit of a shake. That was mistake one. Mistake two was waiting till she pulled into the driveway to open it. Kaboom, pancake batter in every corner of the kitchen. Who knew it was so volatile.....
                                                                                      You know that it would have been quicker to get a cup of flour a cup of milk and a large egg in a bowl than leg it to the shop lol?

Comment

Steak and blowjob day would like a word
                                                                                        It's blowjob and blowjob day for vegans so... you may have a point.

Comment

I doubt this will keep the brains of IPB scratching their heads for too long, though might keep the Wolfpack going for a few hours.

Comment

If she's a vegan too though you're out of luck obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              I doubt this will keep the brains of IPB scratching their heads for too long, though might keep the Wolfpack going for a few hours.

Around 10 seconds . Playing mastermind as a kid makes this easy, that was a great game
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                042?

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                  042

I think that's right?

Comment

Yeah, fake mince and sausages might sneak past but I can't imagine a fake steak being any good

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                      I might have imagined it, but did someone here get tickets to see Hamilton in NYC? Anyone know the best place to source tickets?
                                                                                                      If you happen to go down the reseller route, couldn't recommend TickPick enough.

On another note - tried WowBurger underneath Marys bar after the Ireland game Saturday. Loved it, up there with one my favorite Burgers in Dublin, thanks BBV.

Comment

Yeah, fake mince and sausages might sneak past but I can't imagine a fake steak being any good
                                                                                                        The only fake steak I've had were like lamb chops (http://www.bertyn.eu/en/bio-seitan), definitely not like a steak. Soon they will grow it in a lab and all will be grand.

Comment

Took about 5 mins but I am confident I got there.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          042

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              I would have bet good money on six being there
                                                                                                              Same for a 9

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                If you happen to go down the reseller route, couldn't recommend TickPick enough.

On another note - tried WowBurger underneath Marys bar after the Ireland game Saturday. Loved it, up there with one my favorite Burgers in Dublin, thanks BBV.
                                                                                                                Burgers are great. Taco fries very poor though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  042

I think that's right?
                                                                                                                  Can't be anything else. Logically.

Comment

The only fake steak I've had were like lamb chops (http://www.bertyn.eu/en/bio-seitan), definitely not like a steak. Soon they will grow it in a lab and all will be grand.
                                                                                                                    I'm interest to try lab grown meat, LGM has a good ring to it. I reckoned it will be more like a liver texture than meat.
                                                                                                                    Will prob cost a bomb and be a trendy delicacy

Comment

Huddersfield might be worth a few pence tonight. City may rest a few

Comment

My ramblings and how I worked out what I think it is..

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Line 1/can be 6 or 2
                                                                                                                        Line 2/no 8, 3 or 7

Line 3/can be 2,0,6

Line 4/ one number wrong so has to be 1 thats wrong

Line 5/bottom has a 8 and a 7 so 0 is right

in the 206 row it says 2 nums correct but wrong place

0 has to be first as wrong in row 3 and 5
                                                                                                                        therefore 6 is wrong in first line along with 8 so the code is
                                                                                                                        0*2
                                                                                                                        we now know 6 and 1 are wrong and that leaves 4

number 042

Comment

I'm interest to try lab grown meat, LGM has a good ring to it. I reckoned it will be more like a liver texture than meat.
                                                                                                                          Will prob cost a bomb and be a trendy delicacy
                                                                                                                          The thought of that gives me the dry boak!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X