X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delighted for the Scotslanders.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I did my best but then Lloyd reversed it.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Delighted for the Scotslanders.
          Weeks of grand slam hype ,now Wooden spoon playoff v Italy next week. Sick swings

Comment

Ireland lost that game. How many chances do you need ffs?

Comment

Sick. Fair play Scotland.
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Future Quiz question. Who won the first bonus point in the 6Ns? Ireland. Shite.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  Ireland lost that game. How many chances do you need ffs?
                  Knock ons, shit line outs and fantastic Scottish heart. In fairness a great game 6Ns game and must have been great viewing for neutral rugby fans.
                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 04-02-17, 16:19.

Comment

If the Celtic tiger and autumn internationals taught us anything is that Irish people do not do well when things are going well

Comment

That bonus point could be vital if we beat England scoring 4 tries while holding England to less than 4 tries and more than 7 points behind.

Comment

7/1 France seems huge

Comment

Cmon France! Tasty game here.

Comment

Ireland, Liverpool and Slow Horses

Decent day of sports

Comment

Unlucky Shrap! Should have been a try there and you'd have a sweat in the 2nd half either way.

Still every chance France win this which would be better than winning a bet.

Comment

Bah. Last call was a bit harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                  Unlucky Shrap! Should have been a try there and you'd have a sweat in the 2nd half either way.

Still every chance France win this which would be better than winning a bet.
                                  Lopez missing that kick was shit. I really like what France are trying to do,not perfect, but definitely working on a much more interesting game plan and execution. Work in progress is this year's mantra.

Comment

France were very unlucky there, great play.

Comment

Ref is making too many marginal calls against France. Plus missed two late tackles I thought.

Comment

HartLOLey

Comment

Ref is making too many marginal calls against France. Plus missed two late tackles I thought.
                                          I just don't like southern hemisphere refs reffing the 6 nations as a rule

Comment

French gassing. Picamoles down 7% body fat since moving to Northampton. Why are the French so far behind in strength and conditioning?

Comment

I feel this game is highlighting the major difference between Ireland and England this year

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                I feel this game is highlighting the major difference between Ireland and England this year
                                                Ah it helps that France are imploding. Scotland didn't give up or run out of puff.

Comment

Ah it helps that France are imploding. Scotland didn't give up or run out of puff.
                                                  I disagree I actually think with 20 to go Scotland were gassed but we gave them enough hope to drive on until the end

Comment

I disagree I actually think with 20 to go Scotland were gassed but we gave them enough hope to drive on until the end
                                                    Don't think it was hope that France lacked.

Comment

Ah well.

Comment

Wow, only France could fail to find touch with the kick.

Comment

Ah will you stop. The difference between Scotland and France in the last 15mins was huge. One team willing to do anything to win and the other waiting for the flight home.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                            If they'd found touch, they'd have found some other way to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                              I think he actually kicked to the farther side

Comment

Nerves building on the couch!
                                                                Speaking of nerves, currently enjoying the hospitality of Beaumont A&E. Very intense nerve pain coming from my back - like worst I have ever experienced.

I blame Joe Schmidt.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Speaking of nerves, currently enjoying the hospitality of Beaumont A&E. Very intense nerve pain coming from my back - like worst I have ever experienced.

I blame Joe Schmidt.
                                                                  I blame the 5kg squats.

Only kidding I hope you get sorted.

Comment

I blame the 5kg squats.

Only kidding I hope you get sorted.
                                                                    Yeah, it's a worsening of what I had at Christmas. One of lower discs is protruding.

Annoying as I had been doing my exercises religiously and was actually feeling much stronger. Then turned 45 degrees while giving a presentation on Thursday and bam, intense shooting pains down my leg. Finished it like a pro obv.

Being asked to do a cortisone injection but hoping not to.

Comment

I blame Joe Schmidt.
                                                                      I'll save you 5 yours of your time - unless you have numbness in the ballsack region or have urinary/bowel symptoms go home now. You won't be admitted and won't get decent pain killers on current admission

Comment

I'll save you 5 yours of your time - unless you have numbness in the ballsack region or have urinary/bowel symptoms go home now. You won't be admitted and won't get decent pain killers on current admission
                                                                        It helped that I was in shock, sweating buckets and shaking like a leaf in a storm when I showed up - having passed out a couple of times. I wasn't exaggerating about the pain! That got me to the top of the queue. Was in and out in ~ 3 hrs.

They put me on Diazapam (sp.?), checked out everything else thoroughly, thankfully nothing apart from the back issue, and now free to go. Spend the next few days in bed and let time work its magic. Then back into The Poynton Clinic for a more ling-term diagnosis.

Really annoying as I have no idea what set it off.

Comment

Also, the benefit of good neighbours cannot be overstated. Kids in with them in about 30 secs flat.

Comment

the person that solves lower back pain will be a billionaire

Comment

They put me on Diazepam
                                                                              Lol, they just think your a mentalist hypochondriac so

Comment

Lol, they just think your a mentalist hypochondriac so
                                                                                the worst people to turn up to A&E are those with lower back pain - no opperation (we know of now) can fix them and its literally just try give them enough pain killers / muscle relaxant to get them over the acute presentation - very unsatisfying

Comment

I use an inversion table (bought one on ebay about 10 years ago), it's not a cure but the it's very good for relieving the pain.

Comment

Had an issue 10 years ago was aggravated by trying to lash some yoke against a wall
                                                                                    she was a little hefty.
                                                                                    Bottom 3 verterbrae were badly swollen was complete agony.
                                                                                    After physio jump in taxi come home used lie on the hard floor only relief.
                                                                                    Been fine since tried walking from house once got about 20 steps was in tears with the pain over dosed on antinflammetrys fixed it.

Comment

Mri on my back and xray of hips next Fri l. Agony for over a year now. Thought it was hip replacement job but doc thinks not. Hope to get to bottom of it anyway

Comment

Yeah, it's a worsening of what I had at Christmas. One of lower discs is protruding.

Annoying as I had been doing my exercises religiously and was actually feeling much stronger. Then turned 45 degrees while giving a presentation on Thursday and bam, intense shooting pains down my leg. Finished it like a pro obv.

Being asked to do a cortisone injection but hoping not to.
                                                                                        The only thing that fixed my back was swimming. Taking the weight off the discs brings down the swelling, realigns them in some way. Be very careful of doing the wrong exercises or the right exercises in the wrong way! If it's degenerative disc syndrome which sounds worse than it is, then you can get back to full health but don't overdo anything for a few weeks or you could make it much worse. When I get a sciatic nerve pain I swim or walk slowly, that gets rid of it. Too much bed rest doesn't but for the next couple of weeks doing as little as possible is the best course of action.
                                                                                        Be afraid of chiropractors or anyone with a sure fire way of manipulating anything back into place! As i said swimming for me is great.
                                                                                        hmmm...

Comment

Serious cat question annoying cat outside my back door the last three weeks.
                                                                                          Constantly scratching t the wooden door.IS fairly friendly so very possibly someones pet.
                                                                                          Is there somewhere I can bring this animal am sick of the sight of it don't want to do a sat nav on said moggy.
                                                                                          Cat is ginger with 4 white legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                            Had an issue 10 years ago was aggravated by trying to lash some yoke against a wall
                                                                                            she was a little hefty.
                                                                                            Bottom 3 verterbrae were badly swollen was complete agony.
                                                                                            After physio jump in taxi come home used lie on the hard floor only relief.
                                                                                            Been fine since tried walking from house once got about 20 steps was in tears with the pain over dosed on antinflammetrys fixed it.
                                                                                            The old adage has never been more fitting:

'If one cannot lift her, one ought not shift her.'
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

+1 for swimming

Great way to get the exercise in, loosen everything up and short of drowning its hard to do any serious harm,

Comment

How them France ticket prices looking for the Aviva PSV?
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

the worst people to turn up to A&E are those with lower back pain - no opperation (we know of now) can fix them and its literally just try give them enough pain killers / muscle relaxant to get them over the acute presentation - very unsatisfying
                                                                                                  Oh yeah, that was my second medical encounter of the day. Swiftcare Clinic gave me Lyrica (painkiller especially for nerve pain), anti-inflammatories, some sleeping tablets and Solpadol.

Feel like grinding up a batch of that shit and snorting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    +1 for swimming

Great way to get the exercise in, loosen everything up and short of drowning its hard to do any serious harm,
                                                                                                    Was warned against breatstroke as the leg kick can aggravate my sort of problem. Otherwise, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      So am I right in thinking you are basically on Valium as a form of muscle relaxant? Pure balls either way. If it's any help to you I'd like to let you know that I've just downed a bottle of Meerlust.
                                                                                                      Which year?

Oh, and GFY obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        +1 for swimming

What do overweight old men wear when they go for a swim nowadays? Genuine question. Haven't been for a swim in about 27 years, and the choice of attire has been putting me off.

Comment

What do overweight old men wear when they go for a swim nowadays? Genuine question. Haven't been for a swim in about 27 years, and the choice of attire has been putting me off.
                                                                                                          A pair of shorts not white.

Comment

don't go to dcotors if you have back pain - go to someone that can actually help you i.e. physio's maybe chiropracters / physical therapists etc. All we can do is give pain relief and most of the time we wont give you enough

Comment

don't go to dcotors if you have back pain - go to someone that can actually help you i.e. physio's maybe chiropracters / physical therapists etc. All we can do is give pain relief and most of the time we wont give you enough
                                                                                                              Send him for some homeopathy while you're at it. Guaranteed to do less harm, by doing nothing at all.

Comment

In fact, perhaps Raoul's long standing back problem could have originated in his youth by breaking that very law with a Rubenesque young juan?
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                  Serious cat question annoying cat outside my back door the last three weeks.
                                                                                                                  Constantly scratching t the wooden door.IS fairly friendly so very possibly someones pet.
                                                                                                                  Is there somewhere I can bring this animal am sick of the sight of it don't want to do a sat nav on said moggy.
                                                                                                                  Cat is ginger with 4 white legs.
                                                                                                                  You have been selected for ownership or part ownership by the cat - this is a very privileged position, you should take it in and look after it. Cats are great.

Other options. You could bring it to a vet who will be able to scan to see if it has been chipped, its possible it got lost and there is someone looking for it.
                                                                                                                  If it has a collar you could put a message in it asking if anyone is the owner, see if you get a return message back!

If you really just want it gone, there are humane repellent sprays you can get in Woodies, B&Q etc.

Comment

Was warned against breatstroke as the leg kick can aggravate my sort of problem. Otherwise, yes.
                                                                                                                    If u are in as much pain as I think u are u won't be actually swimming , just floating for half and hour. Less than that is a waste of time. Obviously don't slip or u will die. And stay away from back manipulators, unless they are sports physios at the top of their game they will kill u too.
                                                                                                                    hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      You have been selected for ownership or part ownership by the cat - this is a very privileged position, you should take it in and look after it. Cats are great.

Other options. You could bring it to a vet who will be able to scan to see if it has been chipped, its possible it got lost and there is someone looking for it.
                                                                                                                      If it has a collar you could put a message in it asking if anyone is the owner, see if you get a return message back!

If you really just want it gone, there are humane repellent sprays you can get in Woodies, B&Q etc.
                                                                                                                      Found his identical twin on ispca site or it might be him.
                                                                                                                      Rang the owner no answer.
                                                                                                                      Like they have the cat in a fucking mug shot like a dating site usually fat chicks just use face pics this lad has 4 white legs but face looks the same.
                                                                                                                      No collar.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        They really don't work though. A water pistol will scare it away temporarily, though may also interest it as a game.

Comment

Rosa Parks Birthday today.

I thought this was fascinating when i watched it.

Racism in the photographic technology industry.

The unfortunate history of racial bias in photography.Subscribe today: http://goo.gl/0bsAjOFor decades, the color film available to consumers was built for w...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X