This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    So you'll honestly be happy when charges are binned to not receive a penny back?

Sure, as I said, I've always seen it as a contribution to my state and society, how then would it make sense for me to look for it back?

Unlike the anti side, I don't view our state as them and us, I view it as simply us.

The brits left a while back.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I reckon a super high % of girls that wear these like it rough in bed.

Have yet to come across one who doesn't, some even asked to be proper choked.

That is all.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
          This is why I asked, class innit.
          aw Jeez Rick.
          You think maybe that that's a little complicated
          like, maybe wrapping things up in a neat little bow
          is a little too simple when it comes to dealing with the infinite
          That maybe some things can't be stuck in your little box and be explained
          Nobody exists on purpose Rick, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.

Buuuurrrwwww-hatever Morty
          Everything has an answer
          Settling for a mystery is whats gotten the world thinking a dead carpenter is god
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            aw Jeez Rick.
            You think maybe that that's a little complicated
            like, maybe wrapping things up in a neat little bow
            is a little too simple when it comes to dealing with the infinite
            That maybe some things can't be stuck in your little box and be explained
            Nobody exists on purpose Rick, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.

Buuuurrrwwww-hatever Morty
            Everything has an answer
            Settling for a mystery is whats gotten the world thinking a dead carpenter is god
            I really do love the crazy genius of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
              since when are prostate exams done via blood test? one of the reasons why most men would shy away from it is because it's rubber glove and finger up the arse time!
              I thought that too but my doc always ticks the box for prostrate test when I get my annual blood tests. I googled it at the time and seemingly there is something that the prostrate gland produces in blood that they test for and if it's over a certain level they recommend further tests/biopsy etc.

Comment

There's been a blood test for a few years now. Think it is not as accurate as the finger, but would still ask serious As of any doc still insisting on the finger.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  I reckon a super high % of girls that wear these like it rough in bed.

Have yet to come across one who doesn't, some even asked to be proper choked.

That is all.
                  She is sound. Keep her.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ah shrap what wonders you froggies have wrought via the wonders of tinned cassoulet! Especially on a cold Friday evening when you really couldn't be arsed cooking.

It's almost enough to forgive you for the other stuff. Almost.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Ended up buying Armenian brandy off a German website, free shipping.

The age we live in.
                      Just landed.

Plan for the evening looks something like this:

Comment

Boo. Was looking forward to it. Hope he's not next on the grim reaper celeb hit list.
                        If you are reading Mr reaper , Justin Beiber Sez yer a bollox.

Comment

Comment

That horrible moment when you catch a glance at your tax disc and realise it's up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              Just reading there that a 25 year fixed rate mortgage (i.e. fixed for the entire life of the mortgage) is now 1.56% a year here. Jaysus. Really need to hurry up and get some money in our mortgage savings account which currently stands at €1,800
                              Are you not moving on again in a couple of years?

Comment

Munster actually playing a bit of rugby here. Big Heart at last.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                    That horrible moment when you catch a glance at your tax disc and realise it's up tomorrow.
                                    So is mine. Ordered it two weeks ago and no sign of it so want to Tralee today to get it reissued. Rally weekend down here and swarming with Gards so didn't want to chance it.

Comment

Sitting in the airport watching Connacht lose in the most brainless way possible. They can be so infuriating! Now to have a drink so it doesn't impact the holiday buzz. Let us know how that brandy is!

Comment

Cops don't care if your tax is out less than 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Cops don't care if your tax is out less than 2 months.
                                          Come to Killarney some weekend for the rally. They do you for everything to prove a point to the younguns

Comment

All hail Enda and his historic election victory.

Comment

Ah right. Car tax is a pain. Would have a BMW 750iL but for the €2350 tax bill!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                All hail Enda and his historic election victory.
                                                Now, now he'll be gone soon. Taoiseach Varadkar will lead us to that shining city upon a hill.

Comment

They've been shit in the second half to date.

Rugby's Europa League beckons?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ah fck it, he did it. And despite what the newspapers will say about every slight disagreement (go long the 'chaos' market), and the water shambles, it should be grand.
                                                        Will be interesting to see how FF simultaneously support and oppose the government at the same time.

Still they managed quite successfully to sign up to the principle of charging for water and then hold the opposite position in the GE. Bunch of absolute cunts.

Comment

Posted before but worth a re-read or if you haven't seen it. The New Yorker's take on snooker and Ronnie:
                                                          Ronnie O‘Sullivan is the sport’s greatest player—and its most tormented.

Comment

As a connoisseur of these things: have we had many two term PMs? Don't know the answer, maybe it's most of them
                                                            Off the top of me 'ead

Bertie
                                                            Haughey
                                                            Dev
                                                            Enda
                                                            Lynch
                                                            Costelloe

Have a feeling Garrett can be added to that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              Ah right. Car tax is a pain. Would have a BMW 750iL but for the €2350 tax bill!
                                                              Here's me moaning about my 700 quid. I might just do the 3 month thing as I might upgrade during the summer.
                                                              Been admiring 12/13 Passats on the road, they look class, very pricey though. Anyone have one or an opinion?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                  Here's me moaning about my 700 quid. I might just do the 3 month thing as I might upgrade during the summer.
                                                                  Been admiring 12/13 Passats on the road, they look class, very pricey though. Anyone have one or an opinion?
                                                                  Got a 10 one recently, nice car but I'm still at the stage of mourning the C5 that took me as far as the moon and a fair bit of the way back
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-04-16, 21:04.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                        Just watched Rounders for the first time
                                                                        I watched 'Frozen' for the first time last weekend. Really disappointed with it. Liked the main song from it, but the story and the rest of the songs, meh.

Elsa comes to real life in our Disney's Frozen cover of Elsa's song, Let it Go.Elsa the ice princess comes to life in our live version of Disney's Frozen Let...
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just saw Ben Hur for the 1st time. The girlfriend was hawt. His durty Leper sister was also hawt. The Chariot race was a disgrace, worse than a GAA game . Jesus was legend in it (Sorry Lazare) . A bit long. Thanks to whoever recommended it.

Comment

Waaahhh, Ah well I can wait another week. Get well soon Jeff

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Prob posted already, if not, Louis CK's rant about Trump is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                Stunningly embarrassing. Though glad it's several weeks old.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

He needs to stick to the documentary's.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Its a bit cringe,he's changing zero minds with that. Liked his stand up a few years ago,could never get into Louie though.
                                                                                    Bill Burr is the man these days

Comment

Off the top of me 'ead

Bertie
                                                                                      Haughey
                                                                                      Dev
                                                                                      Enda
                                                                                      Lynch
                                                                                      Costelloe

Have a feeling Garrett can be added to that as well?
                                                                                      Enda will be the first FG. Assuming I don't bbv myself that makes a clean sweep of my election bets, woop.
                                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 29-04-16, 23:16.

Comment

Be interesting to see if FF vote suffers like the Liberal Democrats when they jumped in with Tories

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                          Be interesting to see if FF vote suffers like the Liberal Democrats when they jumped in with Tories
                                                                                          I don't think that is a valid comparison.

Comment

Just can't imagine you'd have much disposable income on €20k. And it means you'd be able to borrow a max of €60k - three times income. Are there many houses in Dublin, no matter how shitty that you'd be able to buy even with a 60% discount for €60k worth of borrowings?
                                                                                            Full disclosure, I'm probably completely out of touch with Irish income. And for got about the 3x income rule.
                                                                                            But where are you getting the€$20K earnings limit from? Afaik the limit to qualify for social housing is $35k for a single income, and $42k multi income.
                                                                                            And that's to be accepted into the scheme, somebody could have increased earnings since then.

I think €35k works out at a max house value of €262.5k (€35k *3 / 40%)
                                                                                            €42k household works out at €315k

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                              Just watched Rounders for the first time
                                                                                              Wait til we tell you about the moon landing.

Comment

“I'd like to surpass [Frank] Lampard. I want to be the midfielder who can do everything, and at the highest levels. Shooting, dribbling, scoring, defending. I want to be like Lampard, but better." - Pogba

He didn't say Gerrard.

I always said once they are both gone Lampard will be the clear winner of the versus debate. History and clear heads will see sense. That agenda starts now

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                    “I'd like to surpass [Frank] Lampard. I want to be the midfielder who can do everything, and at the highest levels. Shooting, dribbling, scoring, defending. I want to be like Lampard, but better." - Pogba

He didn't say Gerrard.

I always said once they are both gone Lampard will be the clear winner of the versus debate. History and clear heads will see sense. That agenda starts now
                                                                                                    Slightly disappointed chadley... As a troll attempt, I'll rate that 4/10.
                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Holy jesus and I thought I was nuts. That girl needs help
                                                                                                      WTF
                                                                                                      I out nutted you?
                                                                                                      This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

I am crazy. I don't hurt nobody. But yeah nuts! I embrace it.
                                                                                                        This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

If I scare ya just put a sheet over me.

Comment

...

Comment

The Ryanair online check-in process through 'myRyanair' and new boarding pass have become things of beauty. Serious kudos to that airline for the way they have changed themselves.
                                                                                                              Booked to go to Spain in June and they charged me €80 to bring a suitcase with me. Wtf?

When did that happen? Was is not always around €30?

Cunce. Flight wasn't the cheapest either, booked it because flight time suited better.

Comment

Booked to go to Spain in June and they charged me €80 to bring a suitcase with me. Wtf?

Cunce. Flight wasn't the cheapest either, booked it because flight time suited better.
                                                                                                                I posted other night re case. Thanks to Mrs flushdraw I got case for 30 booked under Mia's name. Half price for kids ( Ryanair)
                                                                                                                I'd say ya have me on ignore
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    I posted other night re case. Thanks to Mrs flushdraw I got case for 30 booked under Mia's name. Half price for kids ( Ryanair)
                                                                                                                    I'd say ya have me on ignore
                                                                                                                    And me lol. I was just about to post that.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-04-16, 08:02.

Comment

Its more a case of punitive charges rather than actual cost.

They simply dont want luggage in the hold, it affects turn around time and adds an extra cost to the handlers.
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

It seems the issue is that they've been vastly more successful than they expected with the new customer service changes and don't have enough planes. Hence the 'maximise revenue per plane' strategy. Their flights are an average 95% full over the last few months. Given the mad flights they do and it being winter, that's some level of success. When the new planes come on route over the next four years - giving them an extra 50m or so seats to sell per year - the flights should fall back to their usual bargain levels.
                                                                                                                          Take em out of school ftw
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X