This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    Definitely, definitely, definitely the oldest person currently in Vicar St that's not an employee. This is getting ridiculous, when did I get soooooo old!
    Go to ELO next week for a solid correction

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Deletes his facebook just like louise. I'm telling ya, this was gonna produce some proper gold.

10 days is more than plenty to be fair, she was probably worried about you. You should text her again and tell her she shouldn't have worried but thanks for the thoughts, and then text her again 12 times after that
      Cliffs on all this ?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          Cliffs on all this ?
          ...Lousie came in to my life, Kev didn't feel the love so sent her to Coventry...so now I'm lonely again ...
          ...the 10 day obsession is a completely different story lol...
          Last edited by luckforsome; 20-04-16, 19:33.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...Lousie came in to my life, Kev didn't feel the love so sent her to Coventry...so now I'm lonely again ...
              If she was only in Coventry she'd be grand, but she was sent to Banland, which is much further away. If Kev had a heart he'd unban her, but we all know he is heartless.

Comment

Gonna be some shitstorm on the darker corners of the internet over this. Black woman slave replacing Hamilton on the $20 ,dollars bill. Good move but the butthurt popcorn from Return of Kings types should be good

Comment

Barca really taking out their recent problems on poor Depor tonight.

Comment

Comment

..I think I'm going to post more here, both random shite and possibly useful shite as well, (most likely the first)...
                      You need to come and learn mindfulness with me. In 8 weeks you will be ellipsis free!

Comment

Barcelona for two months with work. Should be interesting. Apparently Barcelona is an awesome city for a customer service centre of excellence. Tried convincing people that Dublin would be better and specifically better for us given the huge amount of large companies with public and private employee share plans, not to mention the quality of graduates and awesome tax rate but the decision was already made.

Will stop off home on the way for a visit, gonna plan a surprise for the oul lad and just casually walk into the pub for a pint when he is there on his habitual friday night pint tradition. Should be gas.
                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Rashford scoring next would be quite nice BBV. No chance of it eh.

Comment

Liverpool, after a shaky enough start, absolutely destroying Everton. Was a decent first half for a neutral watching but that's game over so will watch boring boring Man United second half.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              lol the brother is literally covering UFC a wet week and is now RTE's go to man on the subject!

http://www.rte.ie/sport/mma/2016/042...w-york-comeba/
                              I'm impressed by his promotion from zurroph's brother to journalist

Comment

Thanks lads.

I did a 15ish minute interview on Newstalk a couple of years ago. It went well and I was asked if I'd be up for doing similar in future which I agreed to.
                                That got me wondering about the money side of it, at what stage after the initial novelty do I start asking for money?
                                Alas, that call has yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                  Barcelona for two months with work. Should be interesting. Apparently Barcelona is an awesome city for a customer service centre of excellence. Tried convincing people that Dublin would be better and specifically better for us given the huge amount of large companies with public and private employee share plans, not to mention the quality of graduates and awesome tax rate but the decision was already made.

Will stop off home on the way for a visit, gonna plan a surprise for the oul lad and just casually walk into the pub for a pint when he is there on his habitual friday night pint tradition. Should be gas.
                                  Make sure you film it so you can say you had no plan at all and get all the likes on Facebook. They seem to love that stuff on the book.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                    Rashford scoring next would be quite nice BBV. No chance of it eh.
                                    He'll be hauled off at halftime, not a chance he scores tonight.
                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Looking at all of these teams that are in the FA Cup..... United might actually win a cup this year LOL

Palace currently losing to united, and playing shite lately.
                                      Everton's back line is changing who is injured every second week.
                                      Watford have given away 4 peno's in 2 games lol.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        Make sure you film it so you can say you had no plan at all and get all the likes on Facebook. They seem to love that stuff on the book.
                                        Ah no, bollocks to that. Moment between me and the oul lad, he misses me, I can tell from our convo's and the mother keeps mentioning it so I'd like to meet him for a surprise pint when he isn't expecting it.

Guess you could argue that if it was just between me and him why I posted here, and whats the difference between saying it here and on facebook but here's different. If you don't know why, I'm sorry for you. (not you specifically Dobster).
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Sat Nav hasnt posted in days, odds on she was peaceandfire
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                            Ah no, bollocks to that. Moment between me and the oul lad, he misses me, I can tell from our convo's and the mother keeps mentioning it so I'd like to meet him for a surprise pint when he isn't expecting it.

Guess you could argue that if it was just between me and him why I posted here, and whats the difference between saying it here and on facebook but here's different. If you don't know why, I'm sorry for you. (not you specifically Dobster).
                                            Nah I get it. That wasn't a dig at you, just more a general thing, I've been reliably informed you're one of the good guys.

One for the joe.ie followers. "You won't believe this Irish mammies reaction when son surprised her, we love it" yawn. Have fun. Can't beat a quiet pint and chat in the local.

Comment

...Ah FFS Kev...I honestly thought she was going to be the one...Liam and Louise, I can already picture the restraining order that would have followed... managed to go 10 days without messaging that one I was obsessed with, which is my record...broke today and messaged so start again...
                                              ..I think I'm going to post more here, both random shite and possibly useful shite as well, (most likely the first)...
                                              ...FAO LSB...Facebook currently gone, so pm tea reviews...
                                              One sure fucking way to make a desired one have zero interest in you is this type of sheninigans. Dont do it man. Its the one steadfast rule. Give it 3 months. If she has ANY interest she will text. Man up.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                One sure fucking way to make a desired one have zero interest in you is this type of sheninigans. Dont do it man. Its the one steadfast rule. Give it 3 months. If she has ANY interest she will text. Man up.
                                                ...yep, extremely True...Sadly it's way too late for this one... had a first date with a girl last week, went really well and she was keen to meet again... cancelled a couple of hours before second date, now severe lack of contact...I think my virginity has grown back...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  not a chance
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    not a chance
                                                    Sigh. DP used to get stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      Utd Liverpool west ham enhanced from 5/2 to 7/2 with PP. Not overly convinced but its enhanceeeeeeeeed
                                                      Not even a sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                        On.

Rashford, Sturridge & Carroll FGS if they all start.

What channel's the games on?
                                                        Easy.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Not even a sweat.
                                                        -1 was there.

Nice Wednesday all the same.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

I post, I lurk
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                              I'm trying real hard to rhyme something with "Recep".
                                                              meh, rhyming is overrated.

SPOILER
                                                              There was an old queen called Recep,
                                                              whilst wanking he pulled his bicep,
                                                              the reason he was stricken,
                                                              was instead of a chicken
                                                              he was choking out Turkeys the pleb

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                No. Spurs are a solid top 6/7/8 side. They've been lurking for a few years and Poch has finally got everything in place. Leicester almost went down last year and have blown the league apart this year. It will be great no matter who wins between Spurs and Leicester but for Roy of the Rovers fairytale stuff, it has to be Leicester.

Comment

Comment

It was nicely argued though
                                                                    Twas

Comment

Explosions delivered, seemed a short set tho

Comment

Lanzarote hardly high risk is it?

poor me and starpoo might be sent to coventry for ever more

BRIT holidaymakers have been urged to research their destination before booking with a terror attack likely to happen on popular beach resorts.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

The boards new beta design that will apparently be turned on for everyone (with no choice) in the next few weeks is one ugly horrible looking design crap.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                            Gonna be some shitstorm on the darker corners of the internet over this. Black woman slave replacing Hamilton on the $20 ,dollars bill. Good move but the butthurt popcorn from Return of Kings types should be good
                                                                            It's Jackson who's going. Although thanks for making me read two US president's wikis to find that out! Jackson seems like a king prick. I was trying to work out when reading Hamilton's bio what he had done wrong, as it all seemed reasonably admirable even if of its time.

There was a moment, just recalled, in House of Cards where an Indian tribe come into Underwood's office and see Jackson's picture hanging on the wall. Cue much apologizing.
                                                                            He's going to the back just, she is going on the front. He was against a federal bank and was a cunt. He is only on the note as a fuck you, which is class.

Comment

Just booked tickets/hotel for ESL One Frankfurt Andy, get going.
                                                                              dire song

TICKETS HERE: http://www.esl-one.com/dota2/frankfurt-2016/tickets/On June 18th -19th, Dota 2 makes its way back to the Commerzbank-Arena for ESL One Frankfur...
                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 20-04-16, 23:54.

Comment

I had forgotten Red Dwarf is coming back until today, might binge watch all of that now.

Robot wars too! Now just need to see some old Takeshi's castle and I'll have all I ever need of craig charles.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Your in luck m8, he's in coronation street too

Comment

Recep Erdogan Poetry comp
                                                                                    SPOILER

Recep is a mad right wing Turk
                                                                                    The ‘net, it makes him go berserk
                                                                                    Yet he’s fond of Red-tube
                                                                                    With his bottle of lube
                                                                                    The greasy kebab, he does jerk

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      He wanted more money, Dana said you're not the show.
                                                                                      Conor said, of course I'm, the show, fuck your press conference.
                                                                                      Dana got the hump and cut him lose.
                                                                                      Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      Any chance this is a publicity effort from UFC themselves actually?

Whip up a storm, say they've talked him back into it, he fights at UFC200 as predicted?
                                                                                      Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      My thoughts:

Some sort of camp started last week. 12 weeks out.
                                                                                      The UFC wanted Conor in the states for media.
                                                                                      Vegas is not exactly around the corner from Iceland or Ireland. And it wasn't just Vegas.
                                                                                      They announced a mini-tour two weeks ago.
                                                                                      He said I'm not doing a world tour during camp.
                                                                                      The UFC got the hump and said you are off the card (bye bye big payday for Conor)
                                                                                      Conor said, in that case I retire (bye bye big paydays for the UFC).

He's hit them where they hit him. With reasonable heads this would be resolved. It may not in this instance.
                                                                                      Turning UFC into Wrestling/Dallas with retarded storylines. Gregs delusions working against them much as they did in the run up the to Nate fight.

If he is retiring (Which it seems he isn't) for good reasons, grand. If this is just some pathetic storyline cooked up by either or both sides to create drama (incredibly fake drama) then it is utterly pathetic, same if it handbags by both sides - moreso Greg's. maybe he should take up the WWE.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                      You need to come and learn mindfulness with me. In 8 weeks you will be ellipsis free!
                                                                                      When and where?

FAO Kev, please shut off access/please send me to coventry. Thanks and gl
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        Definitely, definitely, definitely the oldest person currently in Vicar St that's not an employee. This is getting ridiculous, when did I get soooooo old!
                                                                                        Day before Yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          just another sn from one of our multi accounting jokesters no doubt.
                                                                                          Was she one of my alt accounts?

If not carry on!

... Must set up more alt-acccounts

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                            If he is retiring (Which it seems he isn't) for good reasons, grand. If this is just some pathetic storyline cooked up by either or both sides to create drama (incredibly fake drama) then it is utterly pathetic, same if it handbags by both sides - moreso Greg's. maybe he should take up the WWE.
                                                                                            It's neither of those options.
                                                                                            Why does everything have to be one extreame or the other. It's like The Donald vrs ISIS with you

Comment

If mcgregor wasn't offered movies I reckon he would go to WWE for the money and the banter tbh
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Isis vs Donald though, thoughts?
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                  Isis vs Donald though, thoughts?
                                                                                                  The Islams are building The Donald a golf course in Abu Dhabi atm.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Sigh. DP used to get stuff.
                                                                                                    lack of sleep does strange things to a man.

I still don't get it.
                                                                                                    I must be slipping
                                                                                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 21-04-16, 06:55.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      ...if the issue was that the funding company would derive a financial reward then it would be Champerty...
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Really, really, really, really, really fucking annoying though.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      Oh painfully annoying. Insanely annoying. Best not to dwell on it, would drive you insane
                                                                                                      Annoying that the rules on speculative funding of court cases is being upheld or that the pretence that is doesn't already happen every day in Irish courts is in danger of being exposed?
                                                                                                      Or is it merely that we would like an exception made for DOB ?
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          The boards new beta design that will apparently be turned on for everyone (with no choice) in the next few weeks is one ugly horrible looking design crap.
                                                                                                          switched on yesterday annoyingly. Hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Annoying that the rules on speculative funding of court cases is being upheld or that the pretence that is doesn't already happen every day in Irish courts is in danger of being exposed?
                                                                                                            Or is it merely that we would like an exception made for DOB ?
                                                                                                            Annoying that the guy can't pursue the claim because he can't afford it.

In much the way OJ was found not guilty by one court but civil court deemed him responsible, it would be cathartic if we could actually pin the tail on the donkey for once.

Comment

...

Comment

ended up going over there for the first time in ages. saw this thread at the top of the most recently commented:

ferrior rucher

try to guess what its going to be about before clicking.
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                chocolate balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                  When and where?

I've put Stan down as a "maybe"...

I am convinced I am an old fart who thinks world has gone mad and things like this quick fix are just conning ppl outta money. Sorry but I have my view but good luck and hope it makes everyone 'happy'

http://www.wiseattention.org/blog/20...lness-courses/

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Bugbear thought of the day.

Am really sick of how americans say 2016. It is not twenty sixteen... Ok!!!
                                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X