This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    John wick 2 incoming,still a bit of hope for decent action cinema,shaky cam and superior flicks get fuckec
    Apparently the fight scenes are quality in it.
    Over the last few years I've noticed BJJ creeping into films a lot.
    Sometimes a little too dramatic but much more realistic than the Segal judo chop instant knockout stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      John Wick was brilliant, mindless action. Loved it.
      Go look for my post lol

I said it was brilliant and nobody supported my decision
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

I said it was great.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

John Wick was brilliant, mindless action. Loved it.
          Downloading it as I type. Thanks for the recommendation. Pity someone never mentioned it before....

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            Go look for my post lol

I said it was brilliant and nobody supported my decision
            I would have if I was there! It's the stake through the heart of the utterly incomprehensible "shot by a drunk Parkinson's sufferer" bourne films. I can empathise with how cuck libtards must feel in a state full of trump supporters having to listen to everyone raving about bourne films back in the day .utter shite

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Pretty damning evidence.

poster satnav says here that John Wicks is brill!!!. When we expand the whole thread we see that over the next few pages this gets slated by such luminaries as newbie and gorrr72.
                Poster Downtown even goes as far as to dismiss the idea of watching the film solely based on her recommendation of it, and gets multi-thanked for this disgraceful line.
                No-one but no-one comes to her rescue.

She is owed an apology and some Superquinn sausages imo. And everyone who thanked Downtowns post should watch The Butterfly Effect as penance.

Comment

Boards weather forum must be on suicide watch,mildest winter in a while on all fronts.no live posting twigs getting blown off their neighbours shrubs at 5 in the morning this year

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Pretty damning evidence.

poster satnav says here that John Wicks is brill!!!. When we expand the whole thread we see that over the next few pages this gets slated by such luminaries as newbie and gorrr72.
                    Poster Downtown even goes as far as to dismiss the idea of watching the film solely based on her recommendation of it, and gets multi-thanked for this disgraceful line.

She is owed an apology and some Superquinn sausages imo. And everyone who thanked Downtowns post should watch The Butterfly Effect as penance.
                    AJ I love you

See, ye fuckers. An awful time I got here over the years. Now all fuck off and watch the butterfly effect
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Excellent choice. Definitely the worst film I've ever watched. I think it will retain that title.

Comment

Comment

That's hilarious - how many years are we talking the same shit together at this stage

Comment

Pretty damning evidence.

I stand by everything i type.

Founder is pretty good

Comment

We ran out of internet in 2016, had to go back and restart the game. Thank god for the Trump bonus expansion pack

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

Founder is pretty good
                                Go back and thank me post so

Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                  Done.

Heading in the right direction SAtNav...

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                    1. We know where most of it is

2. Space is really big
                                    "Space is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space."
                                    Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 15-02-17, 13:35.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

How is McGregor Mayweather even a debate?

If Manny Pacquiao can't touch Mayweather how will McGregor?

McGregor's front leg kicks are so effective I'm sure out of habit he will throw one and it will end in DQ.

Hope it never happens as he will make so much money, cant see him fighting in the UFC again.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        I put a lot of monies on psg barce over 2.5 and dortmund dnb. I dun goofed m8's, all my salary from working 2 jobs for past 6 months gone now. #banter
                                        What next?

Comment

Founder is pretty good
                                          Me too, I'll probably still give the second one a look though

Comment

Founder is pretty good
                                            Visited that original MickeyD's in 1999, it was cool. Also went to see (not visit) the original Hell's Angel clubhouse, that wasn't as cool, pretty much a couple of buildings with a crest on it and security cameras and my mate (who was an LAPD swat team sergeant) told me to casually look while driving by but don't stare because they don't like tourists and might follow us.

Comment

Officially pulled the trigger on getting out of Dublin today. It's been an enjoyable time, but ready to move on and start a new chapter now.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice over the years, and thanks especially to Tony for getting me up here in the first place.

Feels good!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                I put a lot of monies on psg barce over 2.5 and dortmund dnb. I dun goofed m8's, all my salary from working 2 jobs for past 6 months gone now. #banter

That a little more than a lot
                                                Jesus dude that's ridiculous BR management
                                                Double or quits?
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                  Floyd isn't know for finishing guys, he'll probably fight a super cautious fight. THe over/unders market would be interesting.

UFC are already completely on side, they've offered to co-promote already and have offered them $25m each.

They won't give a shit about McGregor losing in boxing when it makes them $100m. If they could sell PPV race between McGregor and Usain Bolt they would. Losing either are about equally relevant to his MMA credibility.
                                                  The UFC don't want it to happen. Dana making an "offer" on TV isn't an actual offer.

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                  Floyd is one of the greatest no question but Conor is the much bigger guy with more power and while I think he will be out boxed but if he catches him I think floyd will be in trouble.
                                                  No way he knocks him in out boxing gloves. Fight won't happen anyway, he's using it for leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                    Officially pulled the trigger on getting out of Dublin today. It's been an enjoyable time, but ready to move on and start a new chapter now.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice over the years, and thanks especially to Tony for getting me up here in the first place.

Feels good!
                                                    Where ya headed? Maybe I missed it?
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                      Where ya headed? Maybe I missed it?
                                                      Back to Munster just. The idea was to get closer to home, somewhere a bit less congested and with a lower cost of living so it ticks the boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                        The UFC don't want it to happen. Dana making an "offer" on TV isn't an actual offer.

No way he knocks him in out boxing gloves. Fight won't happen anyway, he's using it for leverage.
                                                        Couldn't agree more about the leverage but either way it's a win win for Conor. My argument was never in anyway for a Conor win it was to make a point that he won't be ko'd by floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          Back to Munster just. The idea was to get closer to home, somewhere a bit less congested and with a lower cost of living so it ticks the boxes.
                                                          Fair and nice one for ya! Will make a huge difference to your happiness.

I've been thinking of home a fair bit recently, apropos of nothing but I find myself browsing jobs and stuff. Realistically though... living in Naas is very meh since all my mates have moved away, Dublin wouldn't give me near the standard of living or recreational options as here and I really don't think I want to start again in a different place in Ireland. Parents will be both be retiring soon so they'll be able to get over frequently enough.

You never know but the idea of ending up in Ireland is getting more and more distant. Sad in a way.

Comes off as a melancholy post but I'm delighted out here, funny how your long term plans are slowly eroded by...life.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Dont usually read too far back but saw a post commiserating Ole, took a look as I would be a big fan of the man and his food posts.

Ole Im sorry man. Hope you and your mother are ok.

Comment

Couldn't agree more about the leverage but either way it's a win win for Conor. My argument was never in anyway for a Conor win it was to make a point that he won't be ko'd by floyd.
                                                              Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton and Conor is a lot bigger than most of his opponents and has a proven chin
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton and Conor is a lot bigger than most of his opponents and has a proven chin
                                                                He leaves himself open way too much which is fine when you're an elite MMA striker but when you get the face jabbed off you for rounds against a superior cardio machine whose been boxing his whole life he will go down, once he gasses and takes too many shots. There is no doubt he'd gas and there is no doubt his defence will be amateurish. TKO or KO'd imo.

Comment

Fox News being sensible about things.

Let me issue the standard disclaimer of psychiatrists who discuss the mental health of public figures: I have not personally examined President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                    Fox News being sensible about things.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...cold-sane.html
                                                                    Donald Trump is stone cold sane.

When a man acquires billions of dollars through complex real estate transactions, invests in many countries, goes on to phenomenal success in television and turns his name into a worldwide brand, it is very unlikely that he is mentally unstable.

When the same man obviously enjoys the love and respect of his children and his wife, who seem to rely on him for support and guidance, it is extraordinarily unlikely that he is mentally unstable.

When the same man walks into the political arena and deftly defeats 16 Republican opponents and then the Democratic heir-apparent to a two-term president’s administration, the odds of that man being mentally unstable become vanishingly thin.

President Trump is the first human being to win this nation’s highest office without having held any other political office or serving as a general. Most political pundits thought his quest was pure folly. Most journalists assessed his chances as zero. So who was laboring under quasi-delusional thinking? Answer: Not Donald J. Trump.
                                                                    This guy is plagiarising me.

Comment

Flights booked to Vegas during wsop, sure why not
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                          How is McGregor Mayweather even a debate?

If Manny Pacquiao can't touch Mayweather how will McGregor?

McGregor's front leg kicks are so effective I'm sure out of habit he will throw one and it will end in DQ.

Hope it never happens as he will make so much money, cant see him fighting in the UFC again.
                                                                          Would be great if he just went in there and round housed him to the face in under 13 seconds. Then apologise, to absolutely no one.

Comment

We are just under 4 weeks out from Cheltenham 2017.

I had intimated that I would organise an IPB Cheltenham trip to Kilkenny but my best-laid plans have been stymied by (a) work being insane and (b), a certain horse-headed IPB'er using up all of my meagre brownie points by booking us on a trip to Ireland-Wales in Cardiff the preceding weekend.

So, in compensation, I am proposing instead the annual IPB Cheltenham tipping comp. We had an enjoyable one last year, followed by a truly spectacular Aintree one.

Thank here for interest and if I get 10+, I will set the wheels in motion.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I had intimated that I would organise an IPB Cheltenham trip to Kilkenny but my best-laid plans have been stymied by (a) work being insane and (b), a certain horse-headed IPB'er using up all of my meagre brownie points by booking us on a trip to Ireland-Wales in Cardiff the preceding weekend.

So, in compensation, I am proposing instead the annual IPB Cheltenham tipping comp. We had an enjoyable one last year, followed by a truly spectacular Aintree one.

Count me in, won't be online much next few days but will bank transfer to same account as last year tonight as there will be 10+ for sure
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Surely Coquelin was drilled on not letting Robben cut on on his left. Instead he actively invited him to do that.

Cracking finish all the same.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

How long does a bank transfer from a uk bank to Eire take?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      Surely Coquelin was drilled on not letting Robben cut on on his left. Instead he actively invited him to do that.

Cracking finish all the same.
                                                                                      How long has Robben been scoring that goal for?

Ridiculous defending.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        This guy is plagiarising me.

OK you have failed to provide any examples of him being a 'good person' and also failed to show even a single example of him being able to hold or shape a complex idea and take on board any modifications in response to other people.

So its very unlikely that you are going to be able to explain with examples how exactly he is a great businessman. Again a great businessman would by definition be one who hasn't used the courts and bankruptcy as a strategy to stiff contractors and employees and it would certainly not be one who has less money than he would have if he had put the money he inherited (excluding the haul he stole from his late brothers family) in an S&P fund.

You are only trolling yourself at this stage.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cracking little finish from Sanchez considering how terrible he was seconds before it.

Comment

Genius or moron, you decide

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Genius or moron, you decide

Just a bit of standard Trump style deflection, doesnt really indicate either.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                Cracking little finish from Sanchez considering how terrible he was seconds before it.
                                                                                                Bar his little dink penalty, most of the others have been shit penalties that are far too close to the keeper. Would imagine Ozil could just stick them into the corners at will, but he's missed a few tooin the early days before he sopped taking them. You'd think a World Class player would have no problem stroking a ball home from 12 yards.

Comment

LMAO Most presedential ever

The single pick for any job since Harold Shipman became a GP, Puzder for Labour secretary is the latest comical fail in a growing series of mega facepalm failures by 'Genius' Trump as he withdraws from cabinet nomination.

Comment

OK you have failed to provide any examples of him being a 'good person' and also failed to show even a single example of him being able to hold or shape a complex idea and take on board any modifications in response to other people.

So its very unlikely that you are going to be able to explain with examples how exactly he is a great businessman. Again a great businessman would by definition be one who hasn't used the courts and bankruptcy as a strategy to stiff contractors and employees and it would certainly not be one who has less money than he would have if he had put the money he inherited (excluding the haul he stole from his late brothers family) in an S&P fund.

Yeah and if he had of stuck the $20bn on Our Conor he would have had $50 gazillion. This is not the aftertiming thread m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Thread here.

Roll up, roll up. Typically a €1500 payout to the winnah.

Comment

...

Comment

You're falling for alternative facts SP, that's one of many untrue things said about Trump that people swallow without question.

The rest I'll come back to tomorrow!

Comment

...

Comment

Class from Bayern in the 2nd half so far. Too good

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Yeah getting into his back story is silly. Just judge him on who he is now, the decisions he now makes, and the people he surrounds himself with. There's more than enough there. The man's a genuine fully fledged idiot. I was half expecting him to do a Reagan and surprise us by being somewhat competent, but that's clearly not going to happen.
                                                                                                                Reagan was most certainly not an idiot.

Comment

Arsenal are really making an Arsenal of this tie.

Comment

Arsenal are really making an Arsenal of this tie.
                                                                                                                    Not blaming Gabriel, but it was 1-1 when Kosc came off ffs. I'll take 4-3 here

Comment

i was half watching it and half playing an IO sat. looked up and saw 25 minutes left ....FML

needlees to say Im out of the IO sat

Comment

\Does this mean we're better than Barca?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          You're falling for alternative facts SP, that's one of many untrue things said about Trump that people swallow without question.

The rest I'll come back to tomorrow!
                                                                                                                          Well if you are going to have to do better than the alternative facts of he didn't really get 200 Million from Fred in '82 because you see, he actually did and for your insolence you'll have to include the money he swindled from his dead brother and his sick child.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X