Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be good to get back to normality and FF ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      MIGA

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        In case you were wondering what Peter Ebdon does in his spare time. Well worth reading to the end.
        Very strange to read about what you'd imagine to be a very scientific and logic based job coupled with this nonsense:

He has now given 100 healing sessions to friends, family and other healers. "They generally last between 45 to 60 minutes and are a combination of both hands-on healing and working within a person's aura," he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Queuing for Lego Batman tickets there and an elderly couple came in at the side straight to the front of the queue. I loudly (for the benefit of the rest of the queue) righteously said to the ticket seller 'actually WE'RE next, can you send these oldsters back to the secured home they so clearly belong in as they clearly haven't got the capability to act normally' (I may have merely implied some of that due to French language restrictions). Turns out they have some sort of priority pass that means they don't have to queue. I nodded briefly and slunk back to my place affecting the look of a nonchalant tomatoface.

A) That's a pretty shitty thing for a cinema to sell
          B) I'll be replaying the embarrassment of that on loop for the next week and will probably never return to this cinema maybe not even return to this part of town

The movie better be good.
          Immediately reminded of this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            Very strange to read about what you'd imagine to be a very scientific and logic based job coupled with this nonsense:
            It sounded like complete spoofing to me. The end of the article was a welcome confirmation.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
              There is the same degree of science and logic to his Healing woo as there is to his pedigree analysis woo.
              IMO
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

France's ability to spin it wide consistently could spell big trouble for us in 2 weeks. Granted they are arguably trying to offload too much but they are starting to put some very nice phases together

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  There is the same degree of science and logic to his Healing woo as there is to his pedigree analysis woo.
                  IMO
                  Just use the American model, inbreed the shit out of them until the legs start to break, then role it back a bit

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...Weather today is seriously depressing, making me look at holidays...Looking to do New York and Las Vegas trip in Late October...Would I be best to book it myself with Sky Scanner/Trivago or would it be alot of hassle?...What would be best website if not?...

Comment

God's work.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL @ RTE racing live from Leopardstown having a chat about cheltenham and not showing the hunters chase going on behind them !

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            France's ability to spin it wide consistently could spell big trouble for us in 2 weeks. Granted they are arguably trying to offload too much but they are starting to put some very nice phases together
                            Ah come off it. 1 try to show for it at home against a poor concussed Scottish team. At least 3 passengers on French defence every time.

Having said that if the ref wasn't so shite France would be winning by 14 at this stage. Some terrible decisions from Payper. Not helped by a poor Irish TMO either.
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Hmmm. France win playing like England, Scotland lose playing like France.

Brave new world.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                We will destroy them at home. Top 14 is absolute filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  Hmmm. France win playing like England, Scotland lose playing like France.

Brave new world.
                                  Makes last weeks result in Edinburgh harder to take. Both sides were poor today. Hopefully we can stick a bonus point win on France in two weeks time. It helps that their players will be playing top 14 next weekend.
                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 12-02-17, 16:56.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                    Makes last weeks result in Edinburgh harder to take.
                                    This.
                                    Except that it only relates to grand slam and its not likely to make much difference come the last Saturday in March.

Comment

Geebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                        Whats the difference between that and any other MMA fight

Comment

The shots after the bell. Any tea? Might have toast for tea. Had pizza for lunch.

Comment

After watching this more and more I can just about sympathise with her for the first one. Just like a downswing in golf; while in the momentum I don't think I've ever stopped a combo.

Comment

Watched a few videos of this Trump supporter and he makes some good points if you can get on with listening to his voice. Just joking, I think he's as mad as cats pish! A typical Trump supporter?

Comment

This.
                                                Except that it only relates to grand slam and its not likely to make much difference come the last Saturday in March.
                                                It probably will in that even a losing bonus point will likely win the championship for England so it will put the pressure on Ireland. Basically they need to try to win at least one of the next two games with a bonus point. Still lots of games to play and twists and turns to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                  The shots after the bell. Any tea? Might have toast for tea. Had pizza for lunch.
                                                  Curry with Turnips and Mango cut to he same size so that you wouldn't know which was on yer spoon. Great sport.

Comment

God its good to be home , Thoughts of work tomorrow . 8 days on the trot ahead

ah twas worth it though, great oul time , must look up flights to go again.

just to annoy WK
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

In this epoch of Living Dangerously, it seems only right and proper that FF should reclaim their rightful spot

Comment

Was that Jersey or Isle of Man? Was thinking of popping over to Jersey for a day or maybe two as its just a short ferry away, but am a bit scared it might be like Gibraltar which is widely viewed as the worst place in the world due to the extent of its little-Englanderiness. Anyone been there and have a good word to say about it?
                                                          Been to Guernsey a few times. Not much to do apart from the odd spot of tax avoidance. Locals are wealthy gimps or employees of said tax-avoiding industry. Imagine Jersey to be much the same.

Comment

Comment

Comment

tried watching it once or twice over the years and it is a painfully unfunny show. Maybe its better now, but def think its best sticking to the clips that have already been vetted for funniness.
                                                                Extreme vetting

Comment

Was that Jersey or Isle of Man? Was thinking of popping over to Jersey for a day or maybe two as its just a short ferry away, but am a bit scared it might be like Gibraltar which is widely viewed as the worst place in the world due to the extent of its little-Englanderiness. Anyone been there and have a good word to say about it?
                                                                  Iom too boring for you bar you stay with Hansen, it becomes exciting. I can't go back I insulted everybody that works for pokerstars. Got barred from the roughest pub on the island. Drink dirt cheap but that's about it. I only go to visit Clodagh. That's it
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

In this epoch of Living Dangerously, it seems only right and proper that FF should reclaim their rightful spot
                                                                    And the cycle continues

Sleeping in your car parked next to a stranger for two days is not how most people are introduced to their new neighbours but it was all the rage 15 years ago when the boom was getting boomier.

Comment

Lol at the property ladder still being acceptable as a phrase.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                        After watching this more and more I can just about sympathise with her for the first one. Just like a downswing in golf; while in the momentum I don't think I've ever stopped a combo.
                                                                        In what situation have you been asked to stop a combo? It's not something that I've needed to do when sparring or punching a heavy bag. It only really applies in fights.
                                                                        She would have heard that the end of the round was coming. She knew what she was doing imo. A bit scummy, but the ref was also to blame.

Comment

Traffic slow on IPB today. Need to start buying those kitchens or passports from Putin.

Comment

Thats as funny as the one of the wife at the inauguration is chilling.
                                                                            I was surprised at the show of public disdain. Japanese culture is very polite and they consider it a sign of honoring the other person and showing respect they are usually very restrained.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                              Traffic slow on IPB today. Need to start buying those kitchens or passports from Putin.
                                                                              What is with that ..it's kinda scary!

I am just going to block him. It's weird. It's some joke?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                Bubble wrap can't save the bitch
                                                                                http://youtu.be/bXQTZU_S3QM
                                                                                Miss Hansen is ever so lively sat.

Comment

Joey Mutha Fuckin Diaz
                                                                                  Joey Diaz breaks down what the real Donald Trump is all about.

Comment

Been to Guernsey a few times. Not much to do apart from the odd spot of tax avoidance. Locals are wealthy gimps or employees of said tax-avoiding industry. Imagine Jersey to be much the same.
                                                                                    I know you are joking. You would never I am not falling for that one!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                      I know you are joking. You would never I am not falling for that one!
                                                                                      There's nothing wrong with tax avoidance. And Raoul Duke III would, off over the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        There's nothing wrong with tax avoidance. And Raoul Duke III would, off over the shop.

Why do you care what i think? I assure you I am so very unimportant. I am so very very small in comparison to the tax avoiding classes I assure you. Like an ant you might squish.

But for what it's worth and since arguing is your hobby mellor. I think there is difference between using the laws and bending the laws which certain larger businesses do.

I promise you ...you really don't care what i think. And I hate fighting ..
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 13-02-17, 06:56.

Comment

Tuesday is valentines...happy valentines all... including mellor and r duke

Have one day of the year for simply being loved. To all.

Comment

Breaking (or misinterpreting) the law to avoid tax is entirely different. Id never suggest that was RD's game.
                                                                                            Dont take it personally btw. If your up early or late I'm glad to join in the discussion.
                                                                                            Except for football, no idea what's happening in the premier league these days

Thanks for the Valentines wish. Your prompt, I'm normally rushing around last minute.
                                                                                            What's for breakfast?
                                                                                            Last edited by Mellor; 13-02-17, 07:53.

Comment

Breaking (or misinterpreting) the law to avoid tax is entirely different. Id never suggest that was RD's game.
                                                                                              Do t take it personally.

Thanks for the Valentines wish. Your prompt, I'm normally rushing around last minute.
                                                                                              What's for breakfast?
                                                                                              Of course . I don't know if I will bother with breakfast.

You tell me what you will have

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                Of course . I don't know if I will bother with breakfast.

You tell me what you will have
                                                                                                Still trying to figure out dinner. Breakfast will be an omelette, maybe
                                                                                                Last edited by Mellor; 13-02-17, 07:57.

Comment

That's so fucking grim.

Comment

Dont take it personally btw. If your up early or late I'm glad to join in the discussion.
                                                                                                    Except for football, no idea what's happening in the premier league these days

What's for breakfast?
                                                                                                    Lots of stuff routed through Guernsey for (perfectly legal) tax minimisation purposes. Presume Brexit will end all that. I was tangentially involved in such stuff, pretty much a cookie cutter package though that requires a bit of rubber stamping each year.

For P&F:

Avoidance = legal
                                                                                                    Evasion = illegal

Comment

Comment

I shudder to think what the loss is to the exchequer from Raoul's wine trips.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

In fairness those houses seem to be built already, with the purchasers moving in this autumn.
                                                                                                              Proper 2005 mania will be when people are queueing for days outside a field to buy from barely finalised plans with a 36 month build schedule.

Comment

This girl is amazing she makes tutorials for Disney.

I'm always being asked to do a self portrait :') So I thought I would do this at the very least :'D an characterized version of myself kind of MY TWITTER - h...

@Flushdraw she does stained glass
                                                                                                                Thanks for watching my video on how to make a faked stained glass :) I'm really excited for the new 2017 Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson as BelleMY TWI...

I thought I would do an easy disney tutorial on how to make a Tinker Bell fairy jar :) Let me know your thoughts in the below! P.S. There will be a BIG paint...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  In fairness those houses seem to be built already, with the purchasers moving in this autumn.
                                                                                                                  Proper 2005 mania will be when people are queueing for days outside a field to buy from barely finalised plans with a 36 month build schedule.
                                                                                                                  ... on a flood plain
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Scope for a brave soul to assume the current crisis will fade away in a week or so and bank $$$$ on later date betting. I can't imagine any party except SF has the funds to support another election so quickly after the last one and FF probably have enough smarts to ignore non-election time poll bounces as noise.

Given that the next government will likely be the same as this but with FF the minority government party, I'd say there is some sort of deal for FF to give the current government at least 3 years then FG will reciprocate for a few years. No chance of SF being in coalition and no chance of formal coalition between FF and FG. The rest are too unpredictable and fractured to matter really.

Unless the few inds abandon the government now it'll stay in place imo, unless there are more skeletons to come.

Comment

Really don't see what the fuck an election would do towards either throwing any light on this or moving things forward for the whistleblowers.

SF/IRA screaming for an election anytime someone farts in a closed room. Posturing before policy and the rest of the detritus aren't even shrieking at the same intensity as their populist opportunist brothers in SF/IRA

I'd double dare any of our SF/IRA brethern to come on and explain why they think its better to divert the focus away from the Gardaí at this time. You'd think they of all people would want to see the institutions surrounding our police properly scrutinised.
                                                                                                                          If they did their job in opposition correctly we might be able to get the root and branch reform that is needed and they may be able to earn some badly needed political credibility.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X