X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Surely you didn't enjoy that?
    I like The Viper, he's funnier than 90% of the 'comedians' working here.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

First time I heard this was in the Benger/Kassouf hand at the WSOP ME. Didn't know this was a thing but I just checked my privilege.

SPOILER
      Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 105

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Yeah I figured that since my posture he so bad it'd be worth a visit. Anyone have any recommendations for an osteopath in the city centre?
        If Marino is not too far out for you, a friend of mines wife is operating from there. She may wwork out of some other practices as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
          First time I heard this was in the Benger/Kassouf hand at the WSOP ME. Didn't know this was a thing but I just checked my privilege.

SPOILER
          Gimp
          SPOILER
          Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 180

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post

SPOILER
            SPOILER
            Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -205
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
              SPOILER
              Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -205
              Which Europe did you answer?
              Probably a better guide than the rest of itTBH

Comment

Privilege
                Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -340
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The new Magnus Carlsen documentary is well worth a watch. Captures some lovely family moments. Quite heart warming for such a cerebral subject.
                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Which Europe did you answer?
                    Probably a better guide than the rest of itTBH
                    Didn't see Ireland listed, so went for the closest PIGS one.

Edit: yeah, the shit Greece one.
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I ignored the gender question and put other for race as I don't see color.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Didn't see Ireland listed, so went for the closest PIGS one.

Edit: yeah, the shit Greece one.
                        Surely you'd have gone for the one with the UK mentioned? Ireland is no way in the same league as Greece in any relevant regard.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          I would not say that was an Irishism, but more localised. No one in Donegal that I came across didn't know the difference between TH and T. It actually drives me nuts! I just don't get it and it is even worse when it is going as far as not spelling a word properly.
                          It's definitely a widespread Irish thing, and not just localised. But it doesn't really happen in Northern Ireland, or parts of anyway. Donegal is probably an exception, despite being in the republic, it's much closer to Northern Ireland linguistically. My GF is from Derry and slags me about it all the time.

Obviously I've never heard you speak Gil. But a Scot really doesn't want to start a "you don't pronounce things properly" conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Surely you'd have gone for the one with the UK mentioned? Ireland is no way in the same league as Greece in any relevant regard.
                            Hardly in the same league as Germany.
                            Went Spain, Italy.

Comment

I don't know about most of ye, but I do a decent job of pronouncing my th's.

Comment

Record your self saying 33 and a 1/3 and post it up. Let BBV be the judge.

I thought I did a decent job, but in reality it was just typical Irish pronunciation, without a heavy accent.
                                I've nothing lately that th's have started to adjust a bit, noticeable when on the phone. But that's more down to Aussie's being a bit thick on the phone.

Comment

#caughtinprovidence #judgecaprio #oneminute--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Coming in ...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                    Would you find it as cute if Irish families were making their very young children become priests, sending them off to monasteries where they are beaten if they don't conform?

Comment

^^^^^ OMG it looks like Jackie Healy Rae! ^^^^^^

Also Johnny Depp apparently spent three million to shoot some dead guy out of a cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        My aunt (Irish, from Westmeath) and uncle (Danish) live just outside Copenhagen - you should hear the awesome accents my two Danish cousins have when they speak English! A real midlands twang, it's just cool.
                                        Mine sound American.

Comment

I am soft southsider.
                                          My accent isn't up it's own arse. It's soft southside. It minds it's own business and feels people can speak how they please.

I think it's a nice accent

Comment

Privilege
                                            Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 100

Recognises Kings, won't question it. Lord CHD. Name change for oppressed Lottie. Maybe call him Trump Fanboy #2 and Denny Trump Fanboy #1.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                              Privilege
                                              Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 100

Recognises Kings, won't question it. Lord CHD. Name change for oppressed Lottie. Maybe call him Trump Fanboy #2 and Denny Trump Fanboy #1.
                                              My level is fairy princess elf girl.

Because ..Imma fairy princess elf girl...

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                My level is fairy princess elf girl.

Because ..Imma fairy princess elf girl...
                                                You're a fairy m8, its ridiculously accurate isnt it.

Comment

You're a fairy m8, its ridiculously accurate isnt it.
                                                  Uh huh !!

It's all fairy ALL day every day ..oh yeah.

Comment

Ate so much food that I've decided to change my ways. Fuck.

Comment

Ate so much food that I've decided to change my ways. Fuck.
                                                      Nah dude not possible. You love you.

Comment

Nah dude not possible. You love you.
                                                        I hate me. Not as much as I hate Jeremy Clarkson though. He must die.

Comment

I hate me. Not as much as I hate Jeremy Clarkson though. He must die.
                                                          Well I don't hate you...

The car dork? May he grow with love.

In the first season of BBC’s hit show “Who Do You Think You Are?”, Jeremy Clarkson discovered he was the great-great-great-great-grandson of John Kilner, a very successful 19th century bottlemaker. He also discovered where his inherent hatred for environmentalism was founded.

roots matter

Get the album for FREE at www.electricpowwow.comCatch us on our upcoming live dates throughout 2023! For tickets head here: https://thehallucination.com/tour...

Obtenga el nuevo álbum de "A Tribe Called Red" "We Are The Halluci Nation" ahora: http://smarturl.it/ATCRHalluciNationGrabado y dirigido por The Halluci Nati...
                                                          Last edited by Guest; 08-02-17, 04:13.

Comment

Very interesting.
                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Before his passing, the legendary Russell Means agreed to meet with us for what would turn out to be one of his last interviews. This clip features Russell a...
                                                            Last edited by Guest; 08-02-17, 05:02.

Comment

Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 195

Interesting things sleeping tablets. On them now as I still have a fair amount of residual pain and I need sleep. Plus, rather stupidly, despite being signed off work, I am doing 11\12 hour days.

Anyway. Pop a tablet at 10 and wake up exactly 8 hours later. To the minute. Very bizarre.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                  It's definitely a widespread Irish thing, and not just localised. But it doesn't really happen in Northern Ireland, or parts of anyway. Donegal is probably an exception, despite being in the republic, it's much closer to Northern Ireland linguistically. My GF is from Derry and slags me about it all the time.

Obviously I've never heard you speak Gil. But a Scot really doesn't want to start a "you don't pronounce things properly" conversation.
                                                                  I actually speak very proper! I hate hearing letters taken out of words. One guy years ago said I was the only person he knew that put the D into Bastard! As it is common in Scotland to say basturt lol.

I know a few from Sligo and they can pronounce their TH as well. Seems ye all forgot the further down you go

I just can not get my head round a teacher teaching infants and telling them. "This sound is T, for the letters TH" Just goes against all logic for me.

We should have a poll and see how we all speak from IPB. T or TH

Comment

What is the privilage thing all about?

I got this...

Your privilege level is Disadvantaged with a score of -50

But then I chose dragonkin and not Human as I want to be a dragon

Comment

What is the privilage thing all about?

I got this...

Your privilege level is Disadvantaged with a score of -50

But then I chose dragonkin and not Human as I want to be a dragon
                                                                      I didn't do mine i just felt like a fairy... if you want dragon ..you are a dragon!

Also

Daily dose of cuteness ..don't mess with her!

Jukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom3 Year Old White Belt Recites Premier Martial Arts...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 195

Interesting things sleeping tablets. On them now as I still have a fair amount of residual pain and I need sleep. Plus, rather stupidly, despite being signed off work, I am doing 11\12 hour days.

Anyway. Pop a tablet at 10 and wake up exactly 8 hours later. To the minute. Very bizarre.
                                                                        Cut this shit out and get yourself right. Big brother won't give a fuck about your commitment when you either make a mistake due to being out of it on painkillers, or unable to pick your kids up.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I like the sound of that, might give one a spin. Think physio was pushing me too hard - he is physio to Irish Olympic team so probably used to actual sports people.

I don't need to lose weight thank fuck but core strength and flexibility are the big things
                                                                          Have you heard of a Back Baller?

Not sure of it's efficacy but apparently a lot of top sports people using it.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

@Raoul Duke

ASMR will get you off to sleep. If you need something chemical ...repeatedly ..you need to change that. That can't go on.

I know it seems weird ..but keep an open mind. It works. You will sleep.

And it trains your body to relax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IEjmEmnDaA

Comment

Also cut down on work hrs. It's not worth your health.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                More pop than professional. The popular brands then to be lots funky colour, themes, etc. Anything goes really.

Afaik, surf rashies are the same material. Well the light ones at least, obviously not the heavier wet suit jacket types. I think it's only branding that separates the two. Jiu jitsu tends to be smaller emerging brands with gimmicky designs. And surfing tends to be dominated by brachytherapy patterns from the big brands like Roxy, Quiksilver etc.
                                                                                Fair point about trying to cross sell though, I'm definitely going to market/advertise towards surfers locally if I can. The name doesn't need to alienate them.

This is all on point. Wp

I was thinking of something with wrasslin', RassleFck is good.
                                                                                Skinwear is too close to Skins. I germs what you mean with noodling, but first image was touch-butt in the park.

Do you have a Kyokushin Background?
                                                                                Hows this coming along?
                                                                                There's a huge campaign to boycott under armour at the moment so prime time for a new player
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    Bit of an IPB-cognisant marketing fail by this thread to put kitchen in the thread title.
                                                                                    Lol thought the exact same, won't get many clicks
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Jaysus...next on the misery list, the ol' man was diagnosed as having Alzheimer's yesterday. Enough already ffs.

Comment

Also cut down on work hrs. It's not worth your health.
                                                                                        name change to Captain Obvious plz

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                          Cut this shit out and get yourself right. Big brother won't give a fuck about your commitment when you either make a mistake due to being out of it on painkillers, or unable to pick your kids up.
                                                                                          our super-duper mega-awesome Product goes live on 28-Feb. Once that happens, I can go back to pricking about but this thing will hopefully propel my career along for the next decade.

so yeah, but no. Actually have a decent range of motion back and nerve pain is dialled right back. This of course may be all down to drugs but tbh, tapping at a keyboard is going to be the same as lying on my back (in fact the back lying is probably worse than anything).

All under control. Now where did that Diazapam smoothie go?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Jaysus...next on the misery list, the ol' man was diagnosed as having Alzheimer's yesterday. Enough already ffs.
                                                                                            That's a tough road buddy, treatment has much improved in the last few year though. I know it's a small comfort you will take what you can.
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

This would have been pretty spectacular if it was 6 inches lower. Commentary is fucking tilting though!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Seen this on FB, made me LOL

"What do Vegans eat after a heavy night out? Imagine being in a cab home and thinking to yourself "I can't wait to get home and demolish that cabbage"

Comment

...

Comment

our super-duper mega-awesome Product goes live on 28-Feb. Once that happens, I can go back to pricking about but this thing will hopefully propel my career along for the next decade.

so yeah, but no. Actually have a decent range of motion back and nerve pain is dialled right back. This of course may be all down to drugs but tbh, tapping at a keyboard is going to be the same as lying on my back (in fact the back lying is probably worse than anything).

All under control. Now where did that Diazapam smoothie go?
                                                                                                    It's not easy to juggle it especially with the other guy after leaving but still you only get one back and if it's fucked no amount of surgery will restore it fully. Anyway you know yourself.

Some days and weeks are important and others are just pricking around as you say...I'm in a funny situation in my role as everything I'm doing is important to somebody but rarely is it very important to me and mine...
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

well worth a read, if you need some perspective you libtard snowflakes

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017...njamin-ferencz
                                                                                                      Coincidentally I watched this documentary Night Will Fall over the last two nights and your guy turns up in scenes as prosecutor in 1946 and also in some contemporary interviews.
                                                                                                      Harrowing stuff, lots of footage which wasn't released for 70 years after the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        02-Mar-2018: Puzzled phonecall from a former client wondering why you've launched a program when everything is just done by screaming wassap into snapchat these days
                                                                                                        what's a snapch....oh fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          Coincidentally I watched this documentary Night Will Fall over the last two nights and your guy turns up in scenes as prosecutor in 1946 and also in some contemporary interviews.
                                                                                                          Harrowing stuff, lots of footage which wasn't released for 70 years after the war.
                                                                                                          thanks, must watch

Comment

Seen this on FB, made me LOL

"What do Vegans eat after a heavy night out? Imagine being in a cab home and thinking to yourself "I can't wait to get home and demolish that cabbage"
                                                                                                            Chips m8. Just curry coleslaw since the cunts can't have cheese.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              No coleslaw
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                My Father becoming more confused at an accelerating rate. Its sometimes hard to notice what is genuinely a decline from the normal consequences of him living in his own little bubble but there was a peculiar moment the other day.
                                                                                                                I was in with him on Saturday after the match and was asking him if he'd watched the game. And because Jamie's father is one of the few people who calls to him he started to talk about the moment that he looked in the clear but whatever I said to him it suddenly became clear that he had no clue what the result was and that he had rehearsed this incident from the game so he could show me how clued in he is. The way it happened though we were eye to eye and there was no way to avoid the shared realisation that I knew that he knew that I know he knows fuck all about whats going on around him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                  No coleslaw
                                                                                                                  Ah ffs.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

They eat falafel and humus m8s. Chickpeas are their world. Tara will be along shortly to confirm.
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      More and more people need to learn the joys of the potato cake

Comment

Found PSV's youtube channel:

SPOILER

Why is popular culture so incredibly vulgar?Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

sfw but screen grab would not look good over the shoulder
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 08-02-17, 15:43.

Comment

... Johnny Depp apparently spent three million to shoot some dead guy out of a cannon.
                                                                                                                          Some dead guy It was RDIII

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X