Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd wonder how many wrote this off and went to bed.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Manic laughing stage. Just wow

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Poor lurker

Comment

Shit sport.

You wouldn't see a team 3-0 down in a champions league final nevermind comeback to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              You'd wonder how many wrote this off and went to bed.
              Fell asleep on couch, holy shit.

Comment

Do my overs bets count in this overtime?

Opr

Comment

What. A. Finish!!! Said to my house mate at start of 4th quarter if Brady wasn't on the pitch I would go to bed but anything is possible with him. Unreal scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                    Do my overs bets count in this overtime?

Opr
                    Yep
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Gonna ignore the lessons of brexit and us election and head to bed(robbed from BBC)
                      Lol

Comment

Last vague memory I have s Pats missing extra point, cliffs?

Comment

fuck.
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That was amazing and some of the worst play calls I've ever seen...Brady is a machine
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I applaud these deputies for standing their ground. Shame on you Lt. for putting these fellow deputies in such a horrible situation.

These deputies are truly honorable. I wonder would it happen here.

Comment

Get the Fuck in!!!!
                                SPOILER

Comment

Dobby you look very happy. I don't know why but i am glad you're happy

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                    Try get us a decent photo of Bobby Kraft lifting that trophy.
                                    AJ called it

Comment

Pray for Lurker

Comment

LET'S DO THIS!

After one year Maja Kuczynska has amazed us AGAIN!!!Thanks Red Bull for supporting this competition | Freestyle at The Wind Games 2017.Tags : Maja Kuczyńska ...

Comment

Still alive lads. Actually feel empty.

A professional football team just shouldn't let that happen. My oh my.

Comment

Game had a strange feeling of inevitability once Pats were within 16. Don't think I've ever felt as sure of anything as when Pats got the ball to start overtime, Falcons D were gone.

Comment

My handicap bet settles wasn't expecting that

Comment

No point spoilering this as everyone knows who won from previous posts so I'll just leave this wow moment here

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Holy Holy fcuk. We won that?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                    This sport keeps proving itself as average. Top class for a yank sport tbf but then again the competition isn't exactly high.
                                                    Love you chadley.

Comment

Grady Jarrett is a beast though
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                        Still alive lads. Actually feel empty.

A professional football team just shouldn't let that happen. My oh my.
                                                        What's app me if ya need to drown sorrows. In some bar downtown.

Today I seen lurker at his highest and lowest

Comment

You daily dose of cuteness. Now go get your daily dose of coffee! :P

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                            Gonna ignore the lessons of brexit and us election and head to bed(robbed from BBC)
                                                            Ugh,fell asleep on couch just after half time ,ffs.

Comment

Woop
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is whatā€™s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesnā€™t roll like that, because X canā€™t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Excel wizards, hopefully you can help here.

I have a spreadsheet that is now ridiculously large - 29MB. Upon investigation I've found that on one of the sheets it has more than 1m rows and several thousand columns . Someone messed up with formatting or something but I can't seem to correct it. I've tried deleting the rows and columns but they just seem to persist. I've tried various cleaners and solutions but they don't seem to work. I've also transferred the other sheets to different workbook to try and work on the bad sheet but it still hangs or the columns never delete. I've also tried copy/pasting the table from the sheet but it just jams up and doesn't carry the data across.

Any advice here is greatly appreciated here as I'm completely stumped.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

I have a spreadsheet that is now ridiculously large - 29MB. Upon investigation I've found that on one of the sheets it has more than 1m rows and several thousand columns . Someone messed up with formatting or something but I can't seem to correct it. I've tried deleting the rows and columns but they just seem to persist. I've tried various cleaners and solutions but they don't seem to work. I've also transferred the other sheets to different workbook to try and work on the bad sheet but it still hangs or the columns never delete. I've also tried copy/pasting the table from the sheet but it just jams up and doesn't carry the data across.

Sounds like it's fucked m8
                                                                  "I canā€™t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                    I admire your optimism so I'll get on board with you. That way I will either be saying I told you so or I'll be rich!!

GL us
                                                                    FU Olly "I told you so"

Very disappointing. I thought Jackson was very limited with his passing, when we did have go forward ball we just could not get any width.

Back row were great. Wingers were quiet (lack of ball). Half backs were terrible. There is people trying to play themselves out of the Lions.

Having watched the Italians yesterday though I am very tempted to lump on us -20. I expect the line to get bigger come the weekend barring any big injury news.

Does anyone think Sexton will play?

Comment

import to access to format and then export to a new sheet?

Comment

Try saving that sheet out as csv and then importing to access to tidy it up. The hanging up thing sounds like your running out of memory turning autocalc off will help with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                          What's app me if ya need to drown sorrows. In some bar downtown.

Today I seen lurker at his highest and lowest
                                                                          Cheers buddy. Currently in the airport waiting to go back to New York. It was a pleasure meeting you and your mate. Absolute gents.

Good story to tell. I met a father and son at the pregame party from Buckhead in Atlanta. I immediately knew they were loaded as Buckead is essentially the Beverley Hills of Atlanta. The father said to me "we were at a wedding in Memphis last night but I couldn't drink as I had to put the throttle down this morning". They only happened to have their own private jet Talked to them for over an hour and they gave me a lift to the game. Sound people altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            This is a really interesting thread.

Cliffs, guy posts thread remarking about how in 2008 a guy called Dave Heely became the first blind person to run the 777, seven marathons on seven continents in seven days.
                                                                            Apparently he was forced to run the Antarctic leg on the Falklands due to weather conditions* but his achievement was never questioned.
                                                                            Someone posts that an Irish blind girl is about to do the same challenge.

She does it and runs on Antarctica but starts an ugly social media campaign trying to discredit Heely so she can enter the Guinness book of records as the first blind person to do it.

A great achievement, but it's pretty pathetic.

*Edit, the original attempt in 03 was forced to, he just followed that route, which kinda changes things a little I suppose. Still pathetic though.
                                                                            I dunno, I'm feeling like the most pathetic element is the seemingly willing mass delusion where everyone has been pretending the Falklands is somehow in Antarctica for the purposes of saying you've run a marathon on seven continents.

In fairness, these people making a song and dance about doing marathons on seven continents can't exactly be surprised when someone eventually comes along and says WTF are you on about.

If I was in that girl's position I think I'd probably be saying, 'fair play to the lads for doing something very difficult and impressive, but can we all stop pretending they did seven continents now?'

If they had all just described their achievement honestly in the first place it would have been better.

The whole thing is very undignified, and both sides are probably a bit pathetic but if I had to choose which pathetic person to be I'd rather be the one not trying to cling to an achievement I clearly didn't actually achieve.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                            layin falcons, sleep time now
                                                                            Class.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              import to access to format and then export to a new sheet?
                                                                              Worth a shot, haven't tried this yet.

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post
                                                                              Try saving that sheet out as csv and then importing to access to tidy it up. The hanging up thing sounds like your running out of memory turning autocalc off will help with that.
                                                                              Yeah the memory is insta maxed out as soon as you try anything. 200MB CSV file created .

Thanks for your advice guys. I'll have a play around with this and hopefully I can get something sorted. If not I'll restore a working version from a while back and let the users input the data from scratch

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                FU Olly "I told you so"

Very disappointing. I thought Jackson was very limited with his passing, when we did have go forward ball we just could not get any width.

Back row were great. Wingers were quiet (lack of ball). Half backs were terrible. There is people trying to play themselves out of the Lions.

Having watched the Italians yesterday though I am very tempted to lump on us -20. I expect the line to get bigger come the weekend barring any big injury news.

Does anyone think Sexton will play?
                                                                                The attitude was poor in the first half. I didn't see that coming. The scots played well and grew in confidence but when Ireland stepped it up they couldn't live with it. Ringrose and Earls were poor in defence in the first half and it gave them a lot of hope.

I hope this is a game we are rueing at the end of the 6Ns after winning the rest.

England were very poor i thought on Saturday and Wales v Italy was turgid.
                                                                                ā€˜IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.ā€ Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                  You daily dose of cuteness. Now go get your daily dose of coffee! :P

Would you find it as cute if Irish families were making their very young children become priests, sending them off to monasteries where they are beaten if they don't conform?

Comment

BBV title and recomendations have me in Eddie Rockets for a M50 burger pre cinema...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                      Would you find it as cute if Irish families were making their very young children become priests, sending them off to monasteries where they are beaten if they don't conform?
                                                                                      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        BBV title and recomendations have me in Eddie Rockets for a M50 burger pre cinema...
                                                                                        for those stuck in the house, M&S ultimate burgers are fan fucking tastic
                                                                                        they do a ultimate brioche bun as well.
                                                                                        pricey enough for cooking yourself but really, REALLY good

Comment

Im going to make boneless chicken wings. Which is basically chicken nuggets.

Comment

Ugh, having a bad few days - burgled last week for the 1st time in my 40 years, (little taken but expensive to fix), clamped today for another 120 in wasted dough. Ireland lose to the Scots, every bet placed on Saturday missed.

Heading to Rome this weekend for match plus sightseeing, so should be excited, but am tensing my shoulders for the next blows life is going to throw my way.

TLDR woe is me, pity party for one please!

Comment

Is it even remotely possible that the story about Bannon duping the the Ooompa Loompa into putting him on the NSC is true.
                                                                                              Some tremendously credible people are saying the POTUS is actually illiterate and is simply unable to read the orders he's signing.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                Ugh, having a bad few days - burgled last week for the 1st time in my 40 years, (little taken but expensive to fix), clamped today for another 120 in wasted dough. Ireland lose to the Scots, every bet placed on Saturday missed.

Heading to Rome this weekend for match plus sightseeing, so should be excited, but am tensing my shoulders for the next blows life is going to throw my way.

TLDR woe is me, pity party for one please!
                                                                                                Ugh thats nasty.
                                                                                                Friends of mine had their house ransacked today, every corner of every room was turned over, GardaĆ­ think they must have been in the house for at least three hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Is it even remotely possible that the story about Bannon duping the the Ooompa Loompa into putting him on the NSC is true.
                                                                                                  Some tremendously credible people are saying the POTUS is actually illiterate and is simply unable to read the orders he's signing.

Comment

The Rise of Progressive 'Fake News'

The disempowered left now faces its own kinds of hoaxes and fables.

Comment

Makes his assent all the more impressive imo.

Comment

Does Trump own shares in NY Times or why is he giving it so much publicity? They must be laughing.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Is there a website that isn't one by the OPW from about 15 years ago (and looks even older) that shows areas at risk of flooding?

Comment

Any recommendations for an accountant that can file a tax return for earnings outside PAYE net? Preferably one that will just deal over the phone/email so I don't have to do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                              Chiropractor?
                                                                                                              Kinda undermining your whole profession there.
                                                                                                              Btw how long more till your fully finished? Or how long was it if finished?
                                                                                                              Remember you talking about it years ago but concept of time is a little fuzzy
                                                                                                              Not really - most people that come to hospital with back pain dont realise there is no operation we can do and no real satisfactory pain relief we can give you take home (we arent going to admit someone with back pain for strong IV pain meds and take up a bed). Some people find chiropractors relieve there symptoms so who would I be to begrudge them that

Finished college a couple of years ago so in terms of being qualified have been done awhile. In terms of professional development still only in the early stages of surgical training (like an apprenticeship) with a long slippery grease pole left to climb

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                Is there a website that isn't one by the OPW from about 15 years ago (and looks even older) that shows areas at risk of flooding?
                                                                                                                Myplan.ie shows historical flooding in areas, cframs or something like that might be useful. The county development plan might also have a good record if recently made. This for new gaf? If any planning applications in local area they might have details in them. Drop me a pm and can see if ought in work I can refer you to

Comment

Ugh thats nasty.
                                                                                                                  Friends of mine had their house ransacked today, every corner of every room was turned over, GardaĆ­ think they must have been in the house for at least three hours.
                                                                                                                  We were probably relatively lucky - our house would be in a spot that's relatively busy with foot traffic, so the burglar was probably in an out in just a handful of minutes due to danger of the smashed patio door being seen (it is exposed to a main path going through the estate). Probably only targeted our gaff as 'he' (we think) saw us leave and drive off (I actually commented to my wife how weirdly this person was acting as I drove) and the night was horrible, dark and stormy so hardly anyone around.

Seems he broke our sensor light (wrenched it off the wall), used a screwdriver as a mini-lever to smash the patio glass, disabled the alarm in a few seconds, ran up the stairs and into the bedroom, went through the bedside drawers and was off away in a shot. Got less than €100 worth of foreign currency, there was no other cash for him and no exposed jewellery. All electronics left alone, nothing else taken. However the smashed glass was a real mess and fixing everything is gonna cost about €750, which is a pain. I would happily have paid the fecker €300 just to leave us alone, both sides could've been winners!

Was fairly upsetting for my wife. Guards arrived at the door 10 minutes or less after getting the call, which seems good for Dublin.

And to make myself feel a bit better, I did get to make some treats upon coming home from work: https://www.instagram.com/ionapaul/
                                                                                                                  Last edited by ionapaul; 06-02-17, 19:57.

Comment

Birmingham -30 11/10

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                      Which bit is untrue; Do you think that Trump can read or that you think he understood what he was doing when he took military and CIA off the NSC and putting Bannon, like himself a wife beating thug, in in place of them?

Comment

He clearly read a teleprompter just fine throughout the campaign? Plenty of bigly words and reasonably complex sentence structures included.
                                                                                                                        Jumping the shark a bit on the old conspiracies SP.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X