X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Have we any legs left?
    Stopping us dead in the tackle not much left for us.

Comment

Jack McGrath has been so good.

Comment

What would happen if it's a draw?

Comment

Argentina just keep running on fresh tanks of men
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tv producers showing replays of crowd cursing
            Profit before people.

Comment

Ah christ

Comment

Stupid errors at critical moments
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                  What would happen if it's a draw?
                  20 mins extra time I think

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Zebo time?
                    Not in the subs
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

2 score game no matter

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Game over now.

Comment

Good night

Comment

Superb finish

Comment

No downward pressure

Comment

That's that.

Huge hearts by us, great bravery - but the France game last week beat us.

Comment

well shit
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just FUCK OFF Conor Murray
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I blame The Situation exclusively (see #5813)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Stupid errors at critical moments
                                          Ran out of bodies. Argentina probably did more 'stupid' things than us.

They're just drained. Nothing left to give.

Comment

It was there for the taking between 45 and 50 minutes

Comment

It was there for the taking between 45 and 50 minutes
                                              Yup. Toner's penalty and then Murray's fuck up were the moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                I blame The Situation exclusively (see #5813)
                                                Or maybe the ref for not giving a red!
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Argies were impressive in group stages and here also. They will give Aussies a scare as well

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    90% you

Comment

On the other hand instead of this

I'll be able to pick up four tickets for a fiver next weekend if we are arsed going
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Well bollox
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          I said exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                            Argies were impressive in group stages and here also. They will give Aussies a scare as well
                                                            Ya hopefully. Fuck it anyway.

Comment

Good shout from Thechamps with his Argie ew shout. Sure it'll take the edge off the loss.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

If that prop didnt get yellowed we could have lost this by 40 45 points.
                                                                Sad to see but they were worth there win.
                                                                Our sad record of never getting to a semi continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                  Yup. Toner's penalty and then Murray's fuck up were the moments.
                                                                  I think Schmidt was slow in making changes to the pack. We looked very tired and couldn't build on the good start in the 2nd half. Having said that only McGrath added impact from the bench.

Heads not right in the first 20 minutes, bodies not right in the last 20 minutes.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Speaking as a rugby ignoramus is there an issue with the amount of box kicking away possession from Ireland? Seems a bit pointless and I haven't seen other teams do it as much?

Comment

In fairness from a global rugby perspective I love the direction the game is taking. Everyone will be running and offloading at the next RWC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                        Speaking as a rugby ignoramus is there an issue with the amount of box kicking away possession from Ireland? Seems a bit pointless and I haven't seen other teams do it as much?
                                                                        The structured game works well if you limit the opposition to <20 points. Gets badly exposed if they go and score 40+

Comment

Garces was class, might have been the best refereeing performance in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                            In fairness from a global rugby perspective I love the direction the game is taking. Everyone will be running and offloading at the next RWC.
                                                                            That is the upside: 'good for the game'.

France, England and Wales look like such dinosaurs with us somewhere in the middle.

Hopefully kids watch that and say 'I want to play like that'. Fair fucks to Argentina for just completely remaking themselves in the last couple of years. The NH teams can do it too - remember the last day of the 6N?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                              Our sad record of never getting to a semi continues.
                                                                              When you see the likes of Scotland having got there & Wales/Argies with 2 Semis achieved it does hammer home a bit

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                Garces was class, might have been the best refereeing performance in the tournament.
                                                                                We didn't wise up to how loose he was going to allow the breakdown to be. Took us far too long to cop on and start playing a bit dirtier too.

Allows for a more entertaining game when the ref isn't too whistle happy, but can be frustrating too.

He was consistent, which is all that players really ask for. But we would've preferred a stickler like Barnes or Owens I think, would've suited us more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  When you see the likes of Scotland having got there & Wales/Argies with 2 Semis achieved it does hammer home a bit
                                                                                  'making a semi' - what the fuck does that mean anyway in a sport with maybe 6/7 serious teams?

make a final, that means something imo

Comment

That is the upside: 'good for the game'.

France, England and Wales look like such dinosaurs with us somewhere in the middle.

Hopefully kids watch that and say 'I want to play like that'. Fair fucks to Argentina for just completely remaking themselves in the last couple of years. The NH teams can do it too - remember the last day of the 6N?
                                                                                    Remember Lens? That game today was just so much better. Disappointed today but I think we'll push on. But fucking Conor Fucking Murray.

Comment

There will be rule changes as well that will force it in that direction.

Comment

There will be rule changes as well that will force it in that direction.
                                                                                        Good!

Comment

Best team won dammit

Comment

We played from 20 mins to 60 mins. Overall we were beaten at the breakdown most of the game, scrum was tough and exhausted out tight 5 and really they just had a much better backline in reality.

Score probably ended up about right on the balance of the game.

No complaints and they just bet is fairly convincingly. Four Southern Hemisphere teams in the semis.

No second yellow would be my call on it but can see why people thought so.

Pretty disappointing stuff overall

Comment

I think endless analysis of the second Herrera incident will work against him, even if he was right.

Comment

'making a semi' - what the fuck does that mean anyway in a sport with maybe 6/7 serious teams?

make a final, that means something imo
                                                                                                If we could make a SF we might have a shot at a final

Bar the near miracle v Australia at Landsdowne we haven't had a sniff of winning a knockout game. Ever.
                                                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 18-10-15, 14:20.

Comment

Good!
                                                                                                  First they came for the maul...

Or as Joni Mitchell put it,

'You never know what you got till its gone...'

Comment

Got a good draw in the football anyhow

Comment

Probably the most emotional rendering of Flower of Scotland ever before the 1990 Grand Slam decider against the auld enemy. nemo me impune lacessit

Underdogs you say?

Comment

I think its great for rugby if south africa get stuffed as well.
                                                                                                        Showing that its not all about size and power.
                                                                                                        Run at the space not the face.
                                                                                                        On his brief cameo fitz was class shame he didnt get a run at 13 has feet unlike Earls who has hoofs and the brain of a horse as well.

Comment

The most frustrating thing about a loss like that is that there was a lot of little things one could focus on that can hide the fact we were completely outplayed in virtually every sector of the pitch.

All aboard the Scotland train now obv

Comment

i suppose we're all funking for les bleus in the next one?

Comment

I just can't believe Joe Schmidt has left out all this great, attacking talent which would allow us to play the expansive game we all want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Allez Les Verts View Post
                                                                                                                i suppose we're all funking for les bleus in the next one?
                                                                                                                Sorry no. I want to see the Aussies take it to the ABs in the final. No one else can challenge the ABs in the final imo.

Comment

I just can't believe Joe Schmidt has left out all this great, attacking talent which would allow us to play the expansive game we all want to see.
                                                                                                                  With Payne at centre I don't think we would have really played any different. We may well win the 6 nations again but a fair distance from the Southern Hemisphere team.

Comment

Great end to a stag this was, Argentina were class tbf, you'd feel confident with that kicker too.

That sinbinned dude seriously trying to throw or make it a game for the crowd
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 18-10-15, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                      Haters gonna hate

Ah now genuinely didn't know he was donating the proceeds of the rural nightclub PAs to charity,I'm all aboard the bandwagon

Comment

Yeah he's gotten more conservative since he's gone to the international level as that is what delivers in the 6Ns but it's not good enough against the SH.

Having said that we were missing 5 important players which might have papered over the flaws in a one off game.

Comment

Sorry no. I want to see the Aussies take it to the ABs in the final. No one else can challenge the ABs in the final imo.
                                                                                                                          Lol, true. We don't expect Scotland to win though, so funking for the European underdog should be okay.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X