X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoho

Comment

Was talking to the father of one of the players the other day, he's been organising handicapped area tickets for a guy for years and this Ireland England game is the first time he couldn't do it. was put something like number 40 on the reserve list for one of the spots on the day they were allocated !
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        There's also a bible in the drawer, twilight zone.

Thought that nonsense practice died off.
        There was one in the hotel in Thailand and a few in Tasmania. Don't think I've not seen one in a hotel.
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
          There was one in the hotel in Thailand and a few in Tasmania. Don't think I've not seen one in a hotel.
          Think it's the Gideons. Don't really see the harm in it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideons_International
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I appreciate it's a bit early for Superbowl betting chatter but this probably needs a bit of study.

Super Bowl prop bets: what to gamble away your money on for the big game

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
              Think it's the Gideons. Don't really see the harm in it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideons_International
              Interesting link. Over 2 billion bibles distributed, the 1st billion took 93 years to distribute and the 2nd billion 14 years.
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Is Jedward 4/7 to win CBB free money?
                Ouch

Comment

Top notch night in the button factory, mack fleetwood were having more fun than the audience. Some buzz dancing beside a couple who were well past 65 on one side and 6 very friendly hipsters on t'other. More in common the paat few years with the elderly ones lol
                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                    So, the poker company I'm working for has just launched its new website:

GGPoker is the World's Biggest Poker Room. Join today for a chance at $10,000,000 in prizes each month, plus Daily Freebies and a 100% Welcome Bonus at signup.

Our poker software (which will run on the GGNetwork, a fairly big network focused primarily on Asian rec players, it is very grinder unfriendly, no HUDs, etc...) will follow in the very near future.

If anyone wants to guarantee themselves some free tickets once we launch, head to the Download page and input your poker email address.

I'll also post a bit about our launch promos at that stage and probably throw out some more free tickets - haven't done any IPB giveaways since my PPP days so that'll be fun
                    Cool good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                      We used to call them the pictures.

The Savoy is a kip. Epicurean food center effect coming into in play.

The Lighthouse, that's a greathreat cinema.
                      I kind of liked it because it was a kip

La raclette, ce grand fromage suisse de tradition connu dans le monde entier... A déguster en famille et entre amis. Pour en savoir plus sur la raclette, ren...

I want to try Swiss raclette fondue sometime!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_34OyuGveyE

Also I want to go to Switzerland. Anyone ever been?

Comment

sick of saturday work , got home at 8,25 pm tonight back in tomorrow for 9 am fml!

however this day next week I shall be doing White Knights head in , in IOM. bring it on ( no broken bones hopefully)

Itinery as follows acc to Clodagh

Karoke Thurs night in old mans bar

Bingo Fri night

Sat , id imagine liquid lunch

Home in coffin Sunday
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Somewhat sad that I had to google Norwegian bands to find this

Comment

Those damn Gideons

Comment

Bollix to it, and bollix to this back arse.

No dirty gambling talk allowed on the hotel wifi.
                              Scripture in the drawer, under the RTE, TV3 and not a fuck else TV.
                              lolcork gin the only option in the well lit country music one man band entertained bar.

Hit the road before I got linedanced or somethin.

Texford imo.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lolcork gin the only option in the well lit country music one man band entertained bar.

Texford imo.
                                Sounds like you're enjoying yourself m8

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  Sounds like you're enjoying yourself m8
                                  Ah I am actually, had good fun in the pool today with the little one, just having a rant about some of the absurdities.

Got the hotel night as a gift so the only place I can slag it is here.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Watched Hacksaw Ridge last night. Thought it was fantastic and defo one of the best films i've watched lately. The battle scenes were superb.
                                    mah took about an hour for him to get to the war. cant take vince vaughan serious in a army captain type role. few good battle scenes alright but nothing to make it a great film. 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                      sick of saturday work , got home at 8,25 pm tonight back in tomorrow for 9 am fml!
                                      Just walked in door from work (all be it, finished at 3:00, drinking since), back in at 13:00 & workin til about 2:30 for first day of 6Nations in a rugby pub!

So...Ahhhhh...in the words of aaahhhh...Irish Kevin: GFYSSN

Comment

Spending a night in the Maldron in Wexford, their wifi has IPB blocked. wtf?

Texford imo.
                                        Roasters gonna Roast!!!

Comment

UhhJesus, what a day, roasting down in oz. Brought milk from a local shop that was curdled (what a waste of 6 dollars. Also was so drunk last night I aparantly put a monkey on ire v scot in the rugby (wtf I be thinking).

Going out again in a couple of hours for a mate party (drinks in pub). What the convention here, meant to turn up with a gift? not really that kind of mate, but think it is a little awkward not to have a gift (his 30th), or just buy a round? What the play here? Used to work with him back in ireland.
                                          Last edited by pokerhand; 04-02-17, 06:07.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                            mah took about an hour for him to get to the war. cant take vince vaughan serious in a army captain type role. few good battle scenes alright but nothing to make it a great film. 6/10
                                            I enjoyed it. If anything, the battle scenes may have been underplayed compared to what actually went down on Okinawa. The Japanese defended so fanatically when the battle and the war were so obviously lost that it was one of the main reasons for dropping The Bomb.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Unless you need the wee drawer/space beside the bed don't go near it. You wont see the bible and get fucked off.

They should leave the First book, far better stories in that. Sequels never come up to scratch imo. First book had loads of drama, plagues, the sea parting to let folks through. Epic shit man. Second one I never managed to read all the way through...

Comment

Eyeballs sweating!! So hot.

Comment

Wart removal is surprising not painful, freezing that stuff off is kinda cool.

Comment

Feel like a kid at Xmas with those 2 games coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      Feel like a kid at Xmas with those 2 games coming up.
                                                      Nerves building on the couch!
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                        Nerves building on the couch!
                                                        Feeling a bit pukey.... come on ireland!!!

Comment

OK Lets go

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                            how do i get ITV racing on Sky Ireland?
                                                            If you have it set up you can press service s and go down to other channels.
                                                            Otherwise you can google the frequency code for the channels and add them manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                              how do i get ITV racing on Sky Ireland?
                                                              Press
                                                              Services
                                                              OK
                                                              > (right arrow) > >
                                                              OK
                                                              Options
                                                              >>>>
                                                              Other Ch
                                                              OK
                                                              And then down and across to ITV

FFS!

Comment

WTF?

Comment

Jaysus

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Henderson was a bad selection mistake. Great Scottish play to be fair.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ah FFS!
                                                                        That was a chance to get the 7 we have to get before half time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          You'll get the Aviva tickets for a whole lot cheaper come ~4:30 tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                            I've backed a Scotland /Ireland ht/ft and also a france/England ht/ft. I think one of them will come off so at 6/1,happy to take the risk.
                                                                            Copied your bets.

Comment

Best and Henderson are bringing the Ulster shite to the national level. Important that we didn't concede a 4th there. Earls was poor for the 2nd try. Still they finally started to break the gain line as the half wore on. A strong start to the 2nd half is crucial now.

Hopefully sharp wins his bet!!

Comment

Balanced, unprovincial analysis here as always

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                  Balanced, unprovincial analysis here as always
                                                                                  Lol. Ringrose has been shite in defence too if you want balance. I just give him a break because he's a future superstar. Heaslip also overrunning the passes and forced to take the ball from a static position as a result. Also I'd have picked Ryan over Henderson so it's not a Leinster thing.

Comment

Best and Kearney both look right off their game

Comment

The under-collar tartan is killing us.

Comment

Copied your bets.
                                                                                        Lol, half way there. Wasn't expecting that much dominance

Comment

Wtf was that

Comment

Time for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Time for beer.
                                                                                              Welcome back

Comment

Ryle Nugent calling the hooker Rory Breast the most enjoyable moment so far.

Comment

Best and Henderson are bringing the Ulster shite to the national level.

Hopefully sharp wins his bet!!
                                                                                                  Ahem

Comment

Henderson was a bad selection mistake. Great Scottish play to be fair.
                                                                                                    WPWP

Comment

Sigh

Comment

AH FFS!

Comment

Must be a great game for the neutrals

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Must be a great game for the neutrals
                                                                                                            My missus is Scottish.

Could be a relationship ender.

Comment

Go on the Nordie Boy

Comment

I hate this game.

Comment

Rocking and bleedin rolling right now. Great stuff
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Massive play this

Comment

So-called president just keeps on giving

Comment

Just chatting to one of my friends from home. She had twin boys at 38 weeks a few days before Christmas. The smallest was stopping breathing and is now on a ventillator. The other twin was just discharged as they said he had a wee cold and that was what was affecting his breathing but they have no idea what is stopping the other one breathing.

She has two other boys aged 2 & 3 as well. One baby is in Derry and the other is in Belfast in intensive care. The baby is stopping breathing every few minutes. I can't imagine what she is going through. Just investigating an Aponea incident.

My eldest was checked at 16w as she stopped breathing, but there is a good chance her heart thing may have been behind that. Was horrible seeing her there not breathing. I was lucky it was an isolated incident. They did advise me not to get one of the angel bed monitors as they said it would have made things worse for me.

Allsorts going through my head, just had to share.

Sorry for interuping the ruggers

Comment

Toast

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X