X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@AFB What did you think of Hadfield?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      I think that's harsh. What is he supposed to do? Just sit on the bench and wait for Johnny to be injured or play in the Pro12 teams that are tap ins?

I would nearly be at the stage of dropping Sexton from the squad. He hasn't finished one of his last 9 games. We need more than 30 mins from him. I know he is world class when on his game but it is too much of a risk. It's a pity that Jackson's form has dropped off a bit.
      Nah Sexton is world class and gets brought off to stop himself injuring himself, the concussion is a bit of a concern from a player welfare and post rugby perspective?

Jackson isn't good enough to take over the number 10 shirt in my opinion but with Hanrahan on the way back to Munster and Carberry getting more game time slowly but surely I would see that being the next international pairing over time with Jackson playing backup to whichever one of them makes the quickest gains.

We can beat Scotland, Italy and probably Wales (in cardiff is the only concern but I dont think there is that with any out-half but if we want to beat England or I suspect probably a better than the last few years French side Sexton starting and finishing the match will be a must - fortunately both at home this year.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
          Nah Sexton is world class and gets brought off to stop himself injuring himself, the concussion is a bit of a concern from a player welfare and post rugby perspective?

Jackson isn't good enough to take over the number 10 shirt in my opinion but with Hanrahan on the way back to Munster and Carberry getting more game time slowly but surely I would see that being the next international pairing over time with Jackson playing backup to whichever one of them makes the quickest gains.

We can beat Scotland, Italy and probably Wales (in cardiff is the only concern but I dont think there is that with any out-half but if we want to beat England or I suspect probably a better than the last few years French side Sexton starting and finishing the match will be a must - fortunately both at home this year.
          Pitch in Castres was actually more than half-frozen and Sexton didn't seem all that annoyed or distressed coming off so I'd say it was very much precautionary.

Connacht game was not of a great standard but had good ooomph factor. Munster will beat that Toulouse team easy.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            @AFB What did you think of Hadfield?
            Very inspirational. Made we want to go out and do something awesome and important. No idea what, but I wanted to do it.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fishing club having its AGM tmw night and had members saying they might not be able to attend. Worried they might get a job and prefer to be what I call backroom staff who rather offer criticism of minute details at every decision.
              Sent text to all members stating I have arranged for a buffet and offered promise of loads of drink and craic and some freebies in effort to appeal to their base desires.

Already had a few who have said they will do their best to attend

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Pitch in Castres was actually more than half-frozen and Sexton didn't seem all that annoyed or distressed coming off so I'd say it was very much precautionary.

Connacht game was not of a great standard but had good ooomph factor. Munster will beat that Toulouse team easy.
                You have to hope that Munster can do it indeed, was a massive shame on Sunday, I was sure that we were going to make it but just were so poor in the first half and the bench was pretty weak which is to be expected when I guess you have guys who were not even making the bench at the start of the season starting.

I was sure Healy was over in the left corner with a few minutes to go but not to be. Shame for the tournament that Connacht went out, definitely the best craic to watch.

Munster v toulouse I am not expecting to be a great game, munsters link play is still a bit suspect so rarely really get the backs firing fully.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                  Very inspirational. Made we want to go out and do something awesome and important. No idea what, but I wanted to do it.
                  I think you will find that debugging servers in FBD is both challenging and fullfilling work. Personally I think you are a massive inspiration and should stay put

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    Some focker seems to have got my credit card details, they have bought €300 worth of After Shave. Seems my card has been cologned.
                    That stinks!

Comment

Comment

I think you will find that debugging servers in FBD is both challenging and fullfilling work. Personally I think you are a massive inspiration and should stay put
                        Passed my probation the other day. Did you not get your full commission yet?
                        Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 23-01-17, 16:58.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

ah commissions how much I miss those days

Comment

You coming to the expo? Lots of lovely free pints after a day of relative tedium

Comment

Do you work with Dan Andy? When do you live next to me?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                Think pre-clearance issue as mentioned is overrated. Did it myself, and didnt really have much hassle on the LA side.
                                Same here. Clearance quick in LA.

Massive free baggage allowance also and food on board acceptable.

Keep an eye out for Norwegian Air flying from Cork very soon.
                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                  Do you work with Dan Andy? When do you live next to me?
                                  I work with Richie m8. Who's Dan?

Estate agents are estate agenting. House may be off. Trying my best not to get emotionally invested.

Comment

Bad news for us though, fofana and Ben arous both out of the tournament. Second choice chavancy is out also, so bastareaud got the call. Have to say though, he had a phenomenal game this weekend

Comment

I work with Richie m8. Who's Dan?

Estate agents are estate agenting. House may be off. Trying my best not to get emotionally invested.
                                      Dan plays dota and works at fbd. GL, I take it the search is a fucking pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                        Dan plays dota and works at fbd. GL, I take it the search is a fucking pain.
                                        Haven't met him. Message me his full name on Facebook.

Comment

I have sent you instructions. The game is afoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            @Lurker

Who you flying with and where you staying? Accommodation we found a struggle but happy with what we got in the end.

Playing the same game as you and waiting Superbowl week for tickets. Fingers crossed.
                                            I'm coming from New York. I was already heading over there for a week on the Sat before the Superbowl and then the Falcons decided to be good this year! Flying with American Airlines from there to North Carolina and then on to IAH on Sun morning. Flying back to New York 5am on Monday morning

My hotel is very close to IAH - Hampton Inn and Suites.

How about you?

Comment

Some focker seems to have got my credit card details, they have bought €300 worth of After Shave. Seems my card has been cologned.
                                              You would miss this stuff when you're away.

In the taxi on the way back from airport, 4 nights definitely one too many. Shadow of a man.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                I'm coming from New York. I was already heading over there for a week on the Sat before the Superbowl and then the Falcons decided to be good this year! Flying with American Airlines from there to North Carolina and then on to IAH on Sun morning. Flying back to New York 5am on Monday morning

My hotel is very close to IAH - Hampton Inn and Suites.

How about you?
                                                We are flying out 5am the Sat with KLM and arrive in Houston 2pm local.Fly home the Wednesday with Delta and plan to fit in a lot.

Staying in Drury Inn suites looks decent for what we paid. I'm all aboard the falcon's train and have a Matty Ice Jersey on the way #RiseUp

Really looking forward to it, just hoping stub hub cooperates.

Comment

Been thinking about a career change of late. I think I wan't to get a job cleaning mirrors, I'm not sure why, it's just something I can see myself doing.
                                                  Have you considered being a Roller coaster attendant ? Has its ups and downs.

Comment

They'll be deconstructing the psychopathy of this appalling creep and his family for decades

This one is even more striking that the latest bizzaro video of him manhandling the daughter at the dance later that night .

Comment

What are we meant to see in that vid?
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Lol....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Moving to your orbit in the coming days tar. Always knew it was my spiritual home.

Comment

Trump signing all these executive orders straight away reminds me of building kids toys on Christmas morning.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              I presume it's in order that Carbery gets game time with Leinster as he needs it. He has to be third choice now. Madigan is dead to the IRFU as an example to others. Sexton was too important to be made an example of but whoever went abroad next was always going to be dropped.
                                                              I think he's dead as he is not good enough. He is obviously very talented and think he was offered a Munster contract. Limerick - Bordeaux know which I would choose. Think he spent two long as second choice at Leinster and was is good evough to be first choice somewhere else. He done a session with our thirds team and was an absolute gent skint an hour getting selfies etc after. Don't think Hanranhan is up to much either. Injuries and not cementing a place at Northampton. Only two Ulster forwards in the 20 shows how poor they have become.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                Trump signing all these executive orders straight away reminds me of building kids toys on Christmas morning.
                                                                Soft Hair - Lying Has To Stop (Official Video) taken from Soft Hairs debut album out nowDownload 'Lying Has To Stop': http://smarturl.it/LHTSiTunesBuy "Soft ...

Comment

Also 3.02 has epic chest shampoo scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                    Moving to your orbit in the coming days tar. Always knew it was my spiritual home.

Do you get to live in that building with Tesco. Come for a burger in bangbang

We have eddie rockets and all, all the local amenities.
                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-01-17, 09:23.

Comment

What are we meant to see in that vid?
                                                                      This.

Comment

Hasn't it been confirmed fake and that it is in reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                          bless

Comment

What? It's exactly the same in the wide shot with the speaker talking???

Comment

What? It's exactly the same in the wide shot with the speaker talking???
                                                                              Melania really polishes up that turd pretty good.

She didn't campaign with the turd...'you take all the time you need honey'

She wouldn't cry at his funeral.

Comment

FAKE NEWS!!!!
                                                                                PaddyPower is an Irish Bookmaker who lost so much money due to me winning.
                                                                                SAD!!
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I've seen a reversed video of it and it looks totally unnatural. It's definitely not fake.

Comment

Please don't tell me you need a video to know she hates him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      FAKE NEWS!!!!
                                                                                      PaddyPower is an Irish Bookmaker who lost so much money due to me winning.
                                                                                      SAD!!
                                                                                      This is another interesting pic
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Comment

Comment

Plenty of images showing her having the craic too in fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Plenty of images showing her having the craic too in fairness
                                                                                                Ah they're only alternative images.

Comment

Comment

You do realise that idly speculating on this (regardless of the veracity) makes you sound like a bunch of auld ones at a knitting circle?

Comment

That's like the best episode of Happy Days.
                                                                                                      He Jumped over a shark!!! in a leather jacket!!!

Comment

You do realise that idly speculating on this (regardless of the veracity) makes you sound like a bunch of auld ones at a knitting circle?
                                                                                                        I thought you were just about the LOL's, do you really not get it

Comment

Irish Times app really starting to get on my nerves. They've been shoving all sorts of shite opinion pieces down our throats using push notifications on the basis they represent 'breaking news'

Comment

Friedman did a good interview on Newsnight last night.
                                                                                                            Look at the little pudgy hands not what he says.
                                                                                                            In fairness thats what Denny has been saying too.

Comment

True true!

However, you do know what defending him against the auld biddies makes you look like right!?

I really hope you are just trolling with all this and haven't gone full Denny fucktard

Comment

You guys are obsessed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                    Melania really polishes up that turd pretty good.

She didn't campaign with the turd...'you take all the time you need honey'

She wouldn't cry at his funeral.
                                                                                                                    You're a fraud mate. Fuck off.

Comment

Not a single fuck given by Bill.
                                                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                                        You're a fraud mate. Fuck off.
                                                                                                                        Geez where did that come from. Bit harsh!

Ignore him Louise

Comment

This is great craic. I couldn't give a bollix about either side but reading all the arguments and drool is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X