Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Monday seemingly the most depressing day of the year. I woke up with a spring in my step.
    Arrived to stand had a sale in by 9.30.

Flyimg form. Blue Monday me hole.
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Speaking of things that are up their own arse, what did they do to sherlock? It was like a bad parody of itself.
      Mary

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        Blue Monday seemingly the most depressing day of the year. I woke up with a spring in my step.

Heard on the radio last night it's the most likely day a partner will cheat/have an affair. Had some wan from a dating agency on said her website had a 300% increase. Lol. All those Xmas arguments getting too much but cheating, wtf. Just walk away if it comes to that imo

Comment

National Theatre Live is class. Saw No Man's Land by Harold Pinter last night. Sirs Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan. It was very, very good. They're running it again in April.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Good first game. Semi after-timing semi before bbv-ing.

Falcons
            Packers
            Steelers
            Pats -15

Is my bet.
            Somewhat makes up for falling asleep on couch after early evening pints and missing majority of the action.
            airport, lol

Comment

You get the people who want to sit at home depressed and watch a film and I get the people who are depressed so decide they cant stick their stupid jobs so apply for new ones.

Loads of applicants in my inbox this morning

Comment

Booked 2 weeks in Singapore/Bali for June when Qatar start flying out of Dublin, Blue Monday me hole
                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Fucking Renault
                  So....paired my oneplus 3T to the cars bluetooth.
                  Soon after radio stops working, and now the car wont start.
                  I suspect the keycard battery is gone but it seems unusual for both that and the spare to go together. Dealership says that shouldn't be the case

Jumping the battery does nothing and car is effectively a brick.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

People who buy French cars deserve everything they get!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      People who buy French cars deserve everything they get!
                      I was under the impression that was no longer the case.
                      Post 2008 they are meant to be fine.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Evidently not!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            What happened to the Screen? Favourite cinema loction by far.
                            It shut down. First they took the classic ..then (ok years later) they took the screen.

That was the cinema I saw Amelie and Monsoon Wedding in! We still have the Savoy though! I think some of the staff from the screen are in the savoy.

Comment

Remember to take pictures of your children's eyes when they are young.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                Blue Monday was just invented to sell stuff (like that dating site of dobby's that got free publicity). It's the height of statistical nonsense to say that is the most depressed day of the year. We all know that day is September 26th when I have to acknowledge becoming a year closer to death.
                                Would a logical man like yourself not be equally depressed every day as you are one day closer to death
                                airport, lol

Comment

Blue Monday was just invented to sell stuff (like that dating site of dobby's that got free publicity). It's the height of statistical nonsense to say that is the most depressed day of the year. We all know that day is September 26th when I have to acknowledge becoming a year closer to death.
                                  Happy belated birthday

Comment

Your birthday?
                                    Happy Birthday Hitch . Here

This is how you should celebrate birthdays.

SPOILER
                                    When you get pretend monies
                                    from your sister and she makes you a game! And your four year old little self goes MENTAL with excitement !
                                    Last edited by Guest; 16-01-17, 13:53.

Comment

Comment

screw logic! CUZ FAIRIES!

Comment

Just walked in on some guy taking a shit in Eddie Rockets.

Thankfully post burger.

Who takes a shit and doesn't lock the door?
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'm still not over the Dallas heartbreak.

Funking for Hotlanta and Matty Ice now, MVP MVP MVP.

Comment

The thing is that I love scifi but not when it's up its own hole like Arrival or interstellar.
                                              Think you might like The Expanse so.
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Thankfully post burger.

Perhaps the lock was broken? That's fairly commonplace.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                      Perhaps the lock was broken? That's fairly commonplace.
                                                      Nope, I said 'Jesus man, lock the door ffs' and he did.

Comment

Thankfully post burger.

Summer 198x went in to the Jacks in McDonalds in Grafton street swung open the door to trap 2 and there was this guy hammering away pulling his wire and just about to make a mess
                                                        Cannot be unseen, image as vivid now as it was that day... ugh.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The thing is that I love scifi but not when it's up its own hole like Arrival or interstellar.
                                                          Try FarScape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CtM6Mhkb08:)

Comment

Jesus Trump's interview with Gove is scary.
                                                            And gove is a horrible sniveling shit of a man

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              why share it with us eeeeeeeeeeeeew ??

Lot of Trauma being shared here....
                                                              Last edited by Guest; 16-01-17, 14:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                Summer 198x went in to the Jacks in McDonalds in Grafton street swung open the door to trap 2 and there was this guy hammering away pulling his wire and just about to make a mess
                                                                Bahaaa Jaysis that's a winner. Did he have a Big Mic?

Comment

Comment

We are getting old from the moment we are born . Being in perfect health is just the slowest rate of dying possible. Happy black Monday y'all.

Comment

Thankfully post burger.

Which burger you go for m8?

Comment

If you were more positive about these things you would see Sept 26th as the day when you are 1 year closer to being done with the drudgery that is life.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                          If you were more positive about these things you would see Sept 26th as the day when you are 1 year closer to being done with the drudgery that is life.
                                                                          @ Hitch for the 302nd time ....

Yerin hasn't watched ' Frozen' or listened to the song 'let it go' properly before..she just heard the part 'let it go' from somewhereand got mixed up with s...

Comment

Bahaaa Jaysis that's a winner. Did he have a Big Mic?

0.44

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                              I'm still not over the Dallas heartbreak.

Funking for Hotlanta and Matty Ice now, MVP MVP MVP.
                                                                              He's not gonna out throw the greatest QB in the league next week.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                Which burger you go for m8?
                                                                                The M50 with cheese fries, oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  reminds me of a story of how a junior member of staff here walked into an unlocked cubicle to find our CFO upon the throne mid squeeze. Dead pan he looks up and says, "Oh, I was expecting someone else".
                                                                                  Already been done
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The M50 with cheese fries, oh yeah
                                                                                    not a big fan of their cheese fries, they use cheese sauce instead of cheese, or at least they used to

But kudos on the M50 Burger, its savage, garlic sauce for dipping as well and you are on the pigs back

Comment

bacon and cheese with extra sauce ftw. Pity their chips are so mank.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        Jesus Trump's interview with Gove is scary.
                                                                                        And gove is a horrible sniveling shit of a man
                                                                                        Gove really is a terrifying little freak,I shiver every time I see him

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          Gove really is a terrifying little freak,I shiver every time I see him

nothing to see here fellow human, I am simply pressing my hands together rhythmically to show my approval.

Comment

not a big fan of their cheese fries, they use cheese sauce instead of cheese, or at least they used to

But kudos on the M50 Burger, its savage, garlic sauce for dipping as well and you are on the pigs back
                                                                                            Yeah, they still do, I love it. Don't think I'd fancy grated cheese actually, whatever that shit is they pour all over them it's awesome.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            bacon and cheese with extra sauce ftw. Pity their chips are so mank.
                                                                                            No way man, their chiparoons are great.

Ain't no finer diner.

Comment

Fucking Renault
                                                                                              So....paired my oneplus 3T to the cars bluetooth.
                                                                                              Soon after radio stops working, and now the car wont start.
                                                                                              I suspect the keycard battery is gone but it seems unusual for both that and the spare to go together. Dealership says that shouldn't be the case

Jumping the battery does nothing and car is effectively a brick.
                                                                                              PM Sent

Comment

Yeah, they still do, I love it. Don't think I'd fancy grated cheese actually, whatever that shit is they pour all over them it's awesome.

Ain't no finer diner.
                                                                                                Has anyone been to the 5guys in Dundrum yet?

Is it very busy and whereabouts exactly is it?

Comment

Ain't no finer diner.
                                                                                                  Ugh no...covered in that paprika shite. Only KFC do worse chips.

Comment

You can't get Eddie Rockets cheesy chips and not add bacon you complete imbeciles.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                        You can't get Eddie Rockets cheesy chips and not add bacon you complete imbeciles.

Right beside me and will be open in prob 2 weeks , im gonna be fucking huge come June

cheez pleez burger and bacon and cheesy chips oh lord jaysus
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          PM Sent
                                                                                                          no PM received.
                                                                                                          Car was in need of 12 volt "defib" from breakdown crowd (cartow.ie, covered by insurance) and was indeed a stupid renault fault and not at all down to the fact my missus completely drained the battery to the point a normal jumpstart would have no effect.

Comment

The smokestack or the onionator FTW.

Think il be taking a trip to Liffey Valley very soon.

Comment

Its Monkman time

Wolfson -30 11/10

Comment

Monkman is a robot made by Roy Cropper.

Comment

'Murica

In December of 2016, Keyserling engaged in a “political argument” with a woman and allegedly declared, “I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” As the woman turned to walk away, Keyserling reportedly reach from behind and placed his hand between her legs and pinched on or near her genital area.

Comment

Jalapeño popper
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                      Jalapeño popper
                                                                                                                      you never ate that , you just copied and pasted from menu trying to look cool.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone interested in buying a yearly deucescracked membership.
                                                                                                                        worth $278.
                                                                                                                        Will sell for half nothing.
                                                                                                                        Account will be a brand new account set in your own name, email address password etc. as normal100% legit.
                                                                                                                        Payment can be made through bank, skrill or player transfer online poker sites.
                                                                                                                        Also have a pokersnowie subscription worth $235 for sale 2.
                                                                                                                        selling as I won these and I already have subscriptions to both
                                                                                                                        David.

Comment

you never ate that , you just copied and pasted from menu trying to look cool.
                                                                                                                          Ate it all the time. I am cool.
                                                                                                                          You can make any Eddie's a veggie burger too, they do a nice pattie. Prob even better on St Pattys day.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 16-01-17, 21:18.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X