Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well (and I know I'm alone here) off to watch the PSA Delaware Squash championship. I can't watch anymore of this slaughter

top two seeds out in the semis.

Comment

Does this retrospectively take the shine off our victory over last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

Fuck France a disgrace get rid of fat Blanco whole French rugby set up needs an overhaul an utter humiiation this
        Is Noves not coming in after the RWC? The 6Ns will actually be very tough this year.

A proper French coach, a hurt England and a Welsh squad back to full fitness and the Scots playing their limited but best stuff in 5 years.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ladbrooks advert that seriously took my attention away from me dinner
          for NZ -20 @7/2 is haunting me right now

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            He's just giving €50k of the proceedings from those PA's to homeless charities so have no problem with that. I'd be more worried about being the twat paying the €75.

NZ are scary
            Fair enough, I thought that was just for the Wright venue gig. Still you'd want to be some sap to stump up

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              Fucking right it does.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lol. Last week we were accused of getting excited about a win that was meaningless. Now it turns out it was a very important win. French problems tonight are irrelevant imo.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Fair enough, I thought that was just for the Wright venue gig. Still you'd want to be some sap to stump up
                  I agree, wouldn't mind actually going to a Q&A by John Kavanagh. Seems like an interesting chap. And there would be the potential to see his missus there I imagine too

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                    Is Noves not coming in after the RWC? The 6Ns will actually be very tough this year.

A proper French coach, a hurt England and a Welsh squad back to full fitness and the Scots playing their limited but best stuff in 5 years.
                    He is but the league is all about bashing damn all flair.
                    The game still is about power and stregth it will always be a huge part of it but
                    France try a powe rgame does not work they have no plan b.

Nz the whole squad can pass avoid contact super 15 is a joy to watch top 14 slug fest.
                    I used love watching the french even when they beat us now i feel sorry for them.

Comment

Hell no. Winning last week gave us a easier run at the semis.
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Who knew that if you didn't put New Zealand under any pressure in any area of the game, and played as open as possible, they'd look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Fucking right it does.
                          Stop talking bolloxs
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                            Hell no. Winning last week gave us a easier run at the semis.
                            I know that, I meant just that the win itself maybe doesn't look as impressive

Comment

I was having drinks with a few friends a while back. Some Brazilian guy was out with us. The subject of the referendum came up in conversation with him. This guy seemed super smart in general but his views on the subject I had never encountered in the extreme to which he talked about how wrong it is and it wasn't really something I had ever heard flow from someone in person. I spent a good bit of time trying to understand why, went from very angry during the conversation to just quite sad for him at seeing how parents really can shape views to that extent.

That isn't a dig at you RD but probably why it hit a nerve.

Opr

Comment

Lol. Last week we were accused of getting excited about a win that was meaningless. Now it turns out it was a very important win. French problems tonight are irrelevant imo.
                                The lack of petrol in the French tank is very relevant imo.

You could well expect them to be headless and shite but they should at least have been physically competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  dobby takes every opportunity to let us know he has a bird. I wonder if they are having the sex.
                                  Be careful. You'll have RD up in a huff with the mention of sex.

Had to wait til race 8 for a winner. Never more relieved to win a bet.

Comment

France can still lord it over us for voting a vegetarian restaurant the best in the country.

Comment

Comment

Has the minutes applause for paulie been scrapped? Haven't heard much about it the last 2 days,fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Post of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Comment

On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shitty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner
                                              €15 into the foundry in Waterford last night as well. I think it's normally only a fiver. Cunts cleaned up.

Comment

A little Lullaby music for the All Blacks.

I think for a song like this, a description becomes somewhat meaningless...

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                  I was having drinks with a few friends a while back. Some Brazilian guy was out with us. The subject of the referendum came up in conversation with him. This guy seemed super smart in general but his views on the subject I had never encountered in the extreme to which he talked about how wrong it is and it wasn't really something I had ever heard flow from someone in person. I spent a good bit of time trying to understand why, went from very angry during the conversation to just quite sad for him at seeing how parents really can shape views to that extent.

That isn't a dig at you RD but probably why it hit a nerve.

Opr
                                                  I'm comfortable with gays on an adult level. Explaing it to a small child - not at all.

Comment

The lack of petrol in the French tank is very relevant imo.

You could well expect them to be headless and shite but they should at least have been physically competitive.
                                                    We've improved with every game to date. I'm not writing us off yet just because the French showed themselves to be a rabble tonight. We had a fortunate draw and the team and management committed themselves to taking advantage of it and so far they've delivered. If Ireland squeak a win tmrw and we are setup for a good rattle at the Aussies the squad have delivered to plan.

It's a bit like analysing the heats for the 100ms in the Olympics. Who gives a fuck if you were in a weak heat as long as you get to the semi and deliver a performance.

Comment

I know that, I meant just that the win itself maybe doesn't look as impressive
                                                      I know but context is everything..

Comment

I'm comfortable with gays on an adult level. Explaing it to a small child - not at all.
                                                        Except transvestites at the poker table!!

Comment

Except transvestites at the poker table!!
                                                          Transexuals have boobs maybe meat and veg lobbed off difference.

Comment

Will it be difficult to source Semi final tickets? What sort of price would they be?

Comment

Lol
                                                              Wealth therapy tackles woes of the rich: 'It’s really isolating to have lots of money'

The premium domain name gu.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

he Occupy Wall Street movement was a good one and had some important things to say about income inequality, but it singled out the 1% and painted them globally as something negative. It’s an -ism,” said Jamie Traeger-Muney, a wealth psychologist and founder of the Wealth Legacy Group. “I am not necessarily comparing it to what people of color have to go through, but ... it really is making value judgment about a particular group of people as a whole.”

The media, she said, is partly to blame for making the rich “feel like they need to hide or feel ashamed”.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                Will it be difficult to source Semi final tickets? What sort of price would they be?
                                                                Cat B tickets available at £315 each from the official site. Cat A at £550 available as well. Cat C & D officially sold out but you'd probably pick one up from a lost English soul if you were in Richmond next weekend.

Comment

Cat B tickets available at £315 each from the official site. Cat A at £550 available as well. Cat C & D officially sold out but you'd probably pick one up from a lost English soul if you were in Richmond next weekend.
                                                                  Sweet, didn't even realise they were still on sale. Not too worried about the price once they weren't like £1k+ for Cat Ds on the secondary market!!

Comment

Sweet, didn't even realise they were still on sale. Not too worried about the price once they weren't like £1k+ for Cat Ds on the secondary market!!
                                                                    Yeah a lot of bullshit spouted by people about how hard it is to get tickets. If you want a ticket they are available.

Comment

Yeah a lot of bullshit spouted by people about how hard it is to get tickets. If you want a ticket they are available.
                                                                      My mate got cat A for tommorow for 250 sterling.
                                                                      Its a rip off but the occaision thats in it might be worth it.

Comment

Sweet suffering fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                          My mate got cat A for tommorow for 250 sterling.
                                                                          Its a rip off but the occaision thats in it might be worth it.
                                                                          Yeah I couldn't justify it from a price or time perspective this weekend. However a semi final will be very hard to pass up if we get there.

1 person. Flights ~ 400. Ticket ~ 500 euro. Plus accomodation and spending money. 1500 or so. It's a serious chunk of change to be there.

The Mrs and I had a week in Edinburgh in a lovely apt for the 6Ns winning game for less than the cost of that.
                                                                          Last edited by V for Vendetta; 17-10-15, 21:55.

Comment

Fuck you all, you're all cunts and I hate you all... Especially The cunts I watched it with.

Bottom line is we deserved that, and we saw it coming.

Lovely place to start rebuilding from. #webelieveinnoves

Comment

Originally posted by Allez Les Verts View Post
                                                                              Fuck you all, you're all cunts and I hate you all... Especially The cunts I watched it with.

I always said when your at rock bottom oly one place to go.
                                                                              Hopefully Noves can do something hard to know where to start?

Comment

Actually if I was time rich I could probably get to London and stay there for a week for 400 or so. The tickets for the semi and final would be on top but if you arrived early and hunted id fancy my chances of picking up a cat C or D ticket for face value. All in 1000 a head for the RWC semi and final if you wanted it bad enough to make it happen.

Edit: my original plan was to take 2 weeks off and take in France game, qtr final and semi travelling around in a camper van. Life had other plans for me.
                                                                                Last edited by V for Vendetta; 17-10-15, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Allez Les Verts View Post

You ok hun? xxxx

Comment

You can get Cat D tickets to the other semi for £125 too - be a shame to miss it if you were going to the effort of getting to London town next weekend!

Comment

You can get Cat D tickets to the other semi for £125 too - be a shame to miss it if you were going to the effort of getting to London town next weekend!
                                                                                      There isn't a bad seat in Twickenham. I've sat at the very back of the top tier before and had a great view. Ireland beating England that day certainly improved my memory of it!!

Are you going to head over Conor? In your shoes I'd be ready to book at 15.00 tmrw if Ireland do the business.

Comment

There isn't a bad seat in Twickenham. I've sat at the very back of the top tier before and had a great view. Ireland beating England that day certainly improved my memory of it!!

Are you going to head over Conor? In your shoes I'd be ready to book at 15.00 tmrw if Ireland do the business.
                                                                                        I'll be looking for a few at or around the cat D price if we win tomorrow.

Also will have has accommodation available in exchange for Final tickets should they become necessary
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yea, I'm going to book flights once we go sub 1.1 on Betfair and take it from there

Comment

All im seeing on the internet is how amazing Irish fans are because you could hear "The Fields" being sung at the NZ v France match. Like as if the rest of the world cared or probably even noticed.

Have our media/ social media/ some Irish people become that needy?

I suppose its only us that sees it thankfully,

I find the antics of parts/some/a lot of our populations need for recognition in the last 15 years quite embarrasing i have to say, especially on a sporting/entertainment level.

The world certainly doesn't revolve around Ireland as some seem to think it does. Im all for national pride but sometimes it gets a bit much.

Maybe its just me and maybe all other countries are wxactly the same.....

Comment

On the subject of McGregor apparently he has been doing PAs at shitty Irish nightclubs (including one in Waterford) charging €75 for a photo the past few weeks. Seems a bit odd with the biggest fight and payday of his life just around the corner
                                                                                              Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Like charging normies €75 to stand in for a selfie? Couldn't imagine too many people stumping for that surely.

A bit pathetic anyway even if they do, it's not just being a loadmouth prick to other fighters he's cleverly willing to do for money.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              LOL that sounds so tacky... I can just imagine and a minder heading to some shithole in Leitrim to pick up a few grand in used fiddys
                                                                                              Haters gonna hate

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Minor fuck up in booking 'a view from the bridge' for today. Think I'll try to stay offline, and watch the match as if it were live later.
                                                                                                Really enjoyed the play. First time for me that I completely forgot that I was watching actors on a stage, and just felt there. Helped that not a single phone went off, and there was hardly any coughing.

62:13 now in the rugby. Can't imagine the french lads making that up in 5 minutes
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  All im seeing on the internet is how amazing Irish fans are because you could hear "The Fields" being sung at the NZ v France match. Like as if the rest of the world cared or probably even noticed.

I find the antics of parts/some/a lot of our populations need for recognition in the last 15 years quite embarrasing i have to say, especially on a sporting/entertainment level.

The world certainly doesn't revolve around Ireland as some seem to think it does. Im all for national pride but sometimes it gets a bit much.

Every country is the same. The difference is we don't hear them. Ask any Spanish or Italian what thy think or Ireland, and they really are indifferent when it comes to most subjects. I once asked Tony Connolly (Europe correspondent, RTE News) what the Bulgarians thought of the rejection of the first Nice treaty by Ireland. they basically had no idea who we wer and wht we represented. We're very small fry. Think Latvia.

We are the same - we couldn't give a flying fuck what Lichtenstein or Poland write about themselves, because we'll never hear it.

The exceptions - of course - are the UK and the US. That's why we can't stand when we hear the English saying things like 'It looks like we're favorites to win the European Championships' or 'we're gonna crush the RWC'. Everyone else know they're talking through their arse, but it doesn't matter, what English people want to hear is exactly that. Just like we want to hear that ' We're the greatest fans of all time'. It's actually shite, but it makes the country feel better about itself, when there's nothing really to feel good about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Where on the internet are you seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                      Where on the internet are you seeing this?
                                                                                                      Courtesy of the lads from joe.ie on Facebook. There's loads more going round. The likes of balls.ie and usual shite like that. I saw a chap say it was "spine tingling" when you can't hear the crowd over the commentary there was nothing spine tingling about it. A load of bollox imo and something for the "Lads" to jump on.

SPOILER

Comment

To be honest I found it extremely wankery when the English kept singing about their fucking chariots when they weren't playing and I didn't really like us singing over the fans today either. You aren't involved in the game, let the fans enjoy of the countries playing enjoy their day.

Also, fuck southampton so hard!! €10 into 2k acca(still had norwich to go) let down by them, bunch of wankers
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

TMW/ Today when I wake up hungover I will realise that spread betting really sucks at times.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                            Imagine the reaction if Disney released a love story fairytale where the two main characters were gay and it ended with the usual kiss between them at the end.

Teletubbies probably the closest there has been to gay children's tv characters.
                                                                                                            Disney have had a show where two of the main recurring characters (a girl's parents) are gay women. Nothing is really brought up about them in the show either (nothing in any way slightly distasteful). Disney moved along with the times a fair bit ago at this stage.

With Desi Lydic as Susan and Lilli Birdsell as Cheryl.Sorry for the tech glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                              Where's the weekly edition of Reeling in the BBV you promised?
                                                                                                              The regs of BBV don't deserve it m8.

Too much cliquey pat on the back kind of shit. Why make an effort for cunce m8? I'm also not a thanks whore. I also realised what a fucking stupid idea it was.

Hope you get the ride with the mot soon m8

Comment

Nobody watching GGG?

Fucking monster but the man is shit at finishing a tough stubborn opponent. Some boxer though, he is now the man.

Comment

What a man. Technically class. Can't be hit properly, unreal going forward but I question his power.

Mayweather will do one more, as will Pacquiao. Probably against each other, GGG won't carry the game. Boxing dying out and tbf rightly so.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Jumping on the paddy wagon. Allez les verts

Comment

Playoff draw on now.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          These 2 need to get off the fucking stage.get on with it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X