This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    Gona get a takeaway tonight. Tough deciding what to get though.
    Pizza

Back in blaaland for a few days. Bacon and trimmings on the menu
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Pizza is an option. Taco Chips leading the battle in my head at the moment though.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Does this mean The Donald is juicing it up on sweet, sweet young blood?

Seems reasonably plausible, all things considered.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Crazy game between wasps and toulouse! Wasps win it by 3 points with a cheeky try in the last minute. So close.

Comment

My afternoon is about to consist of bringing a dozen eight year olds to the new Star Wars movie.

Faking my own death seems a reasonable option.
            Seats looked like a popcorn factory had exploded. Only one puker so counts as a win.

Drink
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Finished a book on olive oil earlier and went to the olive oil store to test my newfound knowledge. Ended up leaving with a litre of Fantoi Cutrera recent harvest (bottled in Oct 2016) and a whopping €33 down. It's rather excellent. Tried the strippagio way of tasting olive oil - get the smell right up in your nose at the same time as tipping a big lot of it into your mouth. Lovely first feel and then the pepperyness and just pure freshness comes roaring in.

+1 would do again. Such a great blend of flavours. Might need to find a cheaper supplier though.
              It's funny how occasionally the price of something just doesn't matter, when you just want it. Bought a new mouthpiece today, mostly just curious at how different it will be to the s80 I've had for decades http://www.sax.co.uk/selmer-paris-co...-mouthpiece.ir

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                I feel I shouldn't. I am told Twink used to carry around pre-signed autographed pictures of herself assuming people would want them from her. I know someone who was standing next to her and was handed one out of the blue, which was handy as it informed my friend who she was.
                Mate of mine, when he meets someone ever so slightly famous does this thing where he says to them 'whats the story on an autograph?' and when they say 'yes' in that secretly thrilled way he immediately hands them a beermat he has already signed with his own name and says 'there you go'. Most take this well and have a laugh, others get all stroppy and annoyed.

Comment

This m8 is you isn't it m8. Top gag tbf, would use.
                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 14-01-17, 18:05.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    Crazy game between wasps and toulouse! Wasps win it by 3 points with a cheeky try in the last minute. So close.
                    Poor outcome for Connacht. Toulouse winning 4-0 in group points would have been best.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Poor outcome for Connacht. Toulouse winning 4-0 in group points would have been best.
                      True that was the best outcome but a lbp should still get them a runner up spot if they can stop Toulouse getting 4 tries. If they are good enough for a qtr final spot they need to be able to get something on the road. The harsh bit is their injury list but they've given themselves a chance anyway.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Mate of mine, when he meets someone ever so slightly famous does this thing where he says to them 'whats the story on an autograph?' and when they say 'yes' in that secretly thrilled way he immediately hands them a beermat he has already signed with his own name and says 'there you go'. Most take this well and have a laugh, others get all stroppy and annoyed.
                        Lol. Vg. Variation of the 'do you know where the post office is ' gag that I love.

Comment

Doheny & nesbitt
                          Don't know Dublin tried to find it but failed eventually found a place called jj smyths that would show it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                              Don't know Dublin tried to find it but failed eventually found a place called jj smyths that would show it.
                              So is JJ Smiths still open? Was all that malarkey about it closing just bs?

Comment

Looks like Eircon have started throttling my torrent downloads.
                                What if anything can I do about that?
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  So is JJ Smiths still open? Was all that malarkey about it closing just bs?
                                  Asking the wrong person I don't know Dublin at all, but good crowd of people here

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    private tracker?
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Has anyone taken the GMAT exam before? Thoughts on it? There is a ridiculous amount of different material to help study for it.
                                      I have to get a 600 before the summer as a condition for a masters, scoring system is crazy as well with a lot of the questions not counting towards your final score.
                                      Two sections don't count either towards your final score with separate scores for them but all must be completed I think.
                                      Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 18:52. Reason: Don't know how that emoticon got there

Comment

Comment

Proper game here in Glasgow. Munster not doing much with their posession but big-hearting it thus far.

Comment

great game
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Magnificent Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Magnificent Munster.
                                                tbf, the 'magnificence' was all defensive.

Some weekend for the Irish though. Looking forward to Castres and Toulouse now!

Comment

Lolz, one of the fans calls Murray in for a high five and leaves him hanging!

Play of the game imo

Comment

tbf, the 'magnificence' was all defensive.

Some weekend for the Irish though. Looking forward to Castres and Toulouse now!
                                                    Yep defensive and the classic Munster doing exactly what was needed in Europe.

Hope Ulster can win tomorrow for the sweep.

Some change from last season for the 4 provinces

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                      True that was the best outcome but a lbp should still get them a runner up spot if they can stop Toulouse getting 4 tries. If they are good enough for a qtr final spot they need to be able to get something on the road. The harsh bit is their injury list but they've given themselves a chance anyway.
                                                      Yep and tbf it wasn't too far off the worst possible outcome - a draw.

Comment

Just saw that. WTF were Toulouse doing?

Comment

Just saw that. WTF were Toulouse doing?
                                                          Crazy alright. I'd say they were exhausted, and just took their eye off the ball. They played really well though for 89 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            Switch providers
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Vegas is just absolutely ridiculous. Nothing about it makes any sense and everyone's completely ok with that. Was amazing for exactly 2.5 days. After that I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. The unrelenting flashing lights and attention-grabbing noises wear me down real fast.

I don't know how, but I managed to consistently win money playing slots and blackjack, and consistently lose playing poker. Getting free drinks for playing a 25c blackjack machine at the bar is unfuckingreal. I got absolutely shitfaced on the Tuesday night and went to bed with more money in my pocket than I started with.

Also went to see Blue Man Group. Amazing show. Love the way they gradually introduce new elements and then mix them together in surprising ways. Audience participation elements were really well done, and the lights and music were mind-blowingly good.

Personal highlight was late into the meal after the wedding, our waitress tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me sir but you drank all the cider". Cue everyone cheering and high-fiving while I moved on to rum and coke.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Reminds me of Dennis Pennis. Makes me old thinking this was 20 years ago!

Comment

I actually really enjoyed Vegas last time and did approx $10 worth of gambling and had 2 glasses of wine and 2 beers over the whole weekend. It's quite a chilled out place if you want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      Vegas is just absolutely ridiculous. Nothing about it makes any sense and everyone's completely ok with that. Was amazing for exactly 2.5 days. After that I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. The unrelenting flashing lights and attention-grabbing noises wear me down real fast.

I don't know how, but I managed to consistently win money playing slots and blackjack, and consistently lose playing poker. Getting free drinks for playing a 25c blackjack machine at the bar is unfuckingreal. I got absolutely shitfaced on the Tuesday night and went to bed with more money in my pocket than I started with.

Also went to see Blue Man Group. Amazing show. Love the way they gradually introduce new elements and then mix them together in surprising ways. Audience participation elements were really well done, and the lights and music were mind-blowingly good.

Personal highlight was late into the meal after the wedding, our waitress tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me sir but you drank all the cider". Cue everyone cheering and high-fiving while I moved on to rum and coke.
                                                                      If you got fed up after 2½ days you are doing Vegas wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        If you got fed up after 2½ days you are doing Vegas wrong!
                                                                        It's just the constant stimulation. Would have been fine if I'd had a day to relax or something.

Comment

Comment

Vegas doesn't really do it for me either to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              It's just the constant stimulation. Would have been fine if I'd had a day to relax or something.
                                                                              What was stopping you relaxing for a day

Go for a meal, cinema or/and a show
                                                                              Go shopping and chill in the room and watch a film

Gillian probably spent a total of $20 gambling when we were there for a week and a half so it's what you make of it. You can defo find time to relax if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Reminds me of Dennis Pennis. Makes me old thinking this was 20 years ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPz51IQ_LeU
                                                                                Interesting bio. You'll like the arsenal bit.

Comment

...

Comment

Decent hit from Andy Carroll today

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

A month of a sick wife and brats over. Gin o clock. Nice grub in Brookwood. Aquarium later no doubt to spunk whats left of GABs tips loots..

Comment

Guitar wankin at the moment, jammin to Wank Floyd, gonna get up in the morning and go run wanking in the Phoenix park, maybe have a coffee wank afterwards then head home for a bit of amateur gourmet chef wankin.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

May as well have an actual wank in the middle of all that wanking

Comment

Just watched the young offenders, brill!!!!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                              I think we should all meet up. I want to know who ye all are. Admit it you're curious too!

We could meet in the Library bar. Central hotel. Whenever suits. Open invite all welcome.
                                                                                              Too late honey, you had your chance when I was there last week, I'm back in Espana now.

Comment

wankaze

Comment

Rubberbandits Trainspotting 2 song is decent:

https://youtu.be/iYgPznBrjiA
                                                                                                  It's an old one but it's pure daycent!!!!

Comment

there are no hardware stores open..past midnight

Comment

Bumped into Lao Lao on his birthday crawl in Nearys.

Lookin good for 50 tbf..

His missus lookin better for 30....

Comment

Good first game. Semi after-timing semi before bbv-ing.

Falcons
                                                                                                        Packers
                                                                                                        Steelers
                                                                                                        Pats -15

Is my bet.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Put my customary tenner on my steeler bottlers. Go team. Hutx3

Comment

Yikes. Hit the over 40 raptors in Bojangles. Feel a bit overdressed in jeans....

Comment

Yep. A new low...

Comment

...

Comment

Anyone seen Taboo? Is it as good as the hype suggests?

https://youtu.be/W1fiijqrKuc
                                                                                                                  Noticed the 2nd episode on BBC last night so downloaded the first episode and watched it. Has the makings of something good for sure.

Comment

Yeah, I watched the first ep last night too, thought it was really good. Love Tom Hardy.
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

off to see this later on. Can't wait! bought the tix March last year . been a long time coming

Comment

Fair play to McIlroy for doing so well in SA.

IIRC he's only playing it as a favour to Els for playing his Irish Open. I thought this would be a 'get a couple of rounds done and miss the cut' type of tournament.

Comment

Where and how much will it be to fix a smashed mini iPad screen?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X