• Show
Clear All

Late late show. Now
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

LOL the woman on now did my lips
      edit to say for non viewers
      The doctor featured on The Late Late show administrating lip fillers is same Doc that plumped up mine , and I sent her a nasty email after as I wasnt happy with the service !
      Last edited by SatNav; 13-01-17, 22:01.
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Afcon bets.

Gabon to win.

Aubameyang top goalscorer.

Comment

Ohhhhh
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Is McGregor the absolute kingpin of UFC at this stage or it's just I read so much about him because of here and other Irish places? Cos he sure seems like the boss.
              Bloody Elbow has been a leading voice in combat sports since formation in 2007 and has earned a global reputation for expert analysis, opinion and news.

Comment

The irony of a press that prides the premier league on its power and wealth losing their shit over a richer league is fucking delicious.
                And.the fact that it's Chelsea of all.clubs...
                Oohhhh nom nom nom
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    The irony of a press that prides the premier league on its power and wealth losing their shit over a richer league is fucking delicious.
                    And.the fact that it's Chelsea of all.clubs...
                    Oohhhh nom nom nom
                    Yeah great to see but I'll be really disappointed if Costa goes. Love watching him, think he's a brilliant player with just the right amount of genius and crazy with a bit of thug thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Red panty night
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Costa on Facebook 20mins ago.

Comment

@Shrap you watch much Top14? La Rochelle seem to be smashing it this year in league and Challenge Cup. They look very big price in challenge cup considering they're outperforming most of the Champions Cup teams domestically.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Are the boxing ppv much higher priced?

Boxing is dead, long live mma.

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 14-01-17, 00:37.

Comment

As IPB's newly crowned political soothsayer, the loots is going on François Fillon to be the next French President.

Also nice to have a bit of an Irish interest there, Francis of the O'Fillon clan.
                                choo choo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                  Are the boxing ppv much higher priced?

Boxing is dead, long live mma.

https://sports.bwin.com/en/news/info...ng,116485.html
                                  They are higher priced.

Ain't reading that article as I cant swim. Drool is liquid.

McGregor has bigger buys in a nobody sport than Mayweather has fighting nobodies in a everybody sport.

Comment

I think we should all meet up. I want to know who ye all are. Admit it you're curious too!

We could meet in the Library bar. Central hotel. Whenever suits. Open invite all welcome.
                                    Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 04:16.

Comment

Nintendo Switch looks like the real deal
                                      What's the gist of it?

Real console, Xbox/PlayStation contender. Or successor to Wii/U

Comment

And when you're all in a room together I'll summon cthulhu to kill you all. Hahaha. Ahhhhhhh. Hahaha.

Comment

Anyone remember donkathon?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                            Come meet me m8. Library bar Central hotel. Bring the troops.

@mellor ..you too.
                                            Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 04:54.

Comment

Oh my...it finally happened.

Last edited by Mellor; 14-01-17, 04:55.

Comment

Wow. That is unbelievable. God will think he has a kidney issue.

Comment

Is he still nipping people up for entry in tenner tournaments?
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    @Shrap you watch much Top14? La Rochelle seem to be smashing it this year in league and Challenge Cup. They look very big price in challenge cup considering they're outperforming most of the Champions Cup teams domestically.
                                                    La Rochelle are a really exciting team, playing some fantastic rugby (sadly not shown much on english TV) and are well capable of winning it. The danger is that, as they're doing incredibly well in the top 14, they'll be disregarding the challenge cup completely, as they've not got the squad depth to fight on both fronts.

Comment

Watch more Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/502027-What-to-Do-for-Someone-Having-a-Seizure-Epilepsy- Patty McGoldrick: If ...

You would be surprised at how many people have dangerous ideas of what to do. I have grand mals which is the stereotypical type of seizure people think of but there are many more types. People still think you use a spoon. NEVER use a spoon. Also TIME the seizure. It's why i don't drink or drive. Alcohol is a known trigger.
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 05:54.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FireandPeace View Post
                                                          And when you're all in a room together I'll summon cthulhu to kill you all. Hahaha. Ahhhhhhh. Hahaha.
                                                          I thought 5star had a word with you? I don't want people thinking you're me!

Never played video game in my life.

Seems to be something every guy wants his gf to be mad into.

Something to bond over.

I think I would be just awful. The graphics look really good though :-) Maybe I will give it a go one day.
                                                          Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 06:04.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                              LOL the woman on now did my lips
                                                              edit to say for non viewers
                                                              The doctor featured on The Late Late show administrating lip fillers is same Doc that plumped up mine , and I sent her a nasty email after as I wasnt happy with the service !
                                                              Just shows you can never tell. I had skin laser treatment to remove a birthmark on my lower leg and foot. I wasted my monies. http://www.lasercentre.ie/index.htm

This is the place I went to. I am not saying they are bad. It just didn't give the results I felt I was personally led to believe I should expect.
                                                              Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 08:47.

Comment

Comment

Gotta be a joke??

Comment

Yeah, don't play games either but the graphics there look great
                                                                    Specs not up to the PS and XBox and way off a good gaming PC. It has portable feature but portable gaming should be all about the mobile phone in the coming years.

The Hydrid aspect should appeal to casual gamers and Nintendo fan boys but I can't see it leading to a major shift in gaming.
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I was wondering when we'd see some company come along to sell us youthful blood. Didn't it have some miraculous results when they tried it on old mice?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

@mellor ..you too.
                                                                          It's a bit far for me to make the trip.
                                                                          But flattered. can't say when I'll be around, but only if CHD makes an appearance. He's an elusive sort

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                I was wondering when we'd see some company come along to sell us youthful blood. Didn't it have some miraculous results when they tried it on old mice?
                                                                                Yep. Peter Thiel is a big investor in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                  Yep. Peter Thiel is a big investor in it.
                                                                                  Does this mean The Donald is juicing it up on sweet, sweet young blood?

Seems reasonably plausible, all things considered.
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

My afternoon is about to consist of bringing a dozen eight year olds to the new Star Wars movie.

Faking my own death seems a reasonable option.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      But flattered. can't say when I'll be around, but only if CHD makes an appearance. He's an elusive sort
                                                                                      We will make it happen. Sometime and CH and sat nav etc

Comment

Zebre need to be fucked out

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          I think they are getting replaced by a Rome based team, though not sure how it will make much difference if its the same players, management and financing. Theres definitely something inherently wrong as the international team is almost always competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

I know it's football ..it just made me laugh.

Comment

Thought both sides defended really poorly, had Aguero been playing City could have bagged a couple more imo. Doubt United will be anywhere close, City will probably need one season to fully embed Pep's philosophy, reckon Chelsea and Spurs will occupy the two top places, City third and a battle royale for 4th.
                                                                                              This prediction was laughed at after city won the Derby and were four wins out of four top of the league.

Although the Costa situation could change everything
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Thinking of buying this laptop

General browsing, streaming maybe some footie manager. Also any good microsoft office links
                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  My afternoon is about to consist of bringing a dozen eight year olds to the new Star Wars movie.

Comment

Best pub in Dublin city centre that will show the Munster game later??

Comment

Wouldnt buy a laptop nowadays that didnt have an SSD. Other than that wouldnt be much to choose between them for general usage. A keyboard and touchpad you can live with are most important, along with screen to suit environment it will be used in. The technical gubbins are bordering on irrelevant, anything from last 3 years will run office/internet etc.
                                                                                                      Find someone who has office 365 and they will give you one of their 5 activations.
                                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Jean de Florette (1986) Trailerhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091288/Claude BerriYves Montand, Gérard Depardieu, Daniel Auteuil, Elisabeth Depardieu

French film appeals to all your senses and your brain, your sense of humor and heart not just your idea of love or sex...but caring for the characters and their charm and beauty, you rarely root for the villain more than the hero in french films, ever wonder why? The heroes are beautifully and delicately made. It's the villains are crass and insipid like in manon des sources.

@ Hooch
                                                                                                        Buskers? Or J.T Pims? I am not certain what game they might be showing though. So forgive that.
                                                                                                        @Duke Raoul

Raid the pick and mix Duke :-)

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

General browsing, streaming maybe some footie manager. Also any good microsoft office links

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                        Wouldnt buy a laptop nowadays that didnt have an SSD. Other than that wouldnt be much to choose between them for general usage. A keyboard and touchpad you can live with are most important, along with screen to suit environment it will be used in. The technical gubbins are bordering on irrelevant, anything from last 3 years will run office/internet etc.
                                                                                                        Find someone who has office 365 and they will give you one of their 5 activations.
                                                                                                        You could update your current latop's hard disk to an SSD if your laptop is suitable.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 15:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                          Doheny & nesbitt

Comment

I used saveonlaptops same as box.co.uk before, decent value, as mentioned SSD is worth having https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/5942...e_2004184.html
                                                                                                            that would be the same price as yours

Comment

Blue. Really? Trying to coordinate with the red white and blue Brexit?
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

This

is much more bang for your buck

and this

is a better and cheaper version of what you are looking at.

Unless you really need the storage on the laptop you'll be doing a lot better with either of those.

If I ran as good as you do at the wheel I'd be buying this

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Mad old story, I remember it.

Kamiyah Mobley, now 18, was found living in South Carolina as Alexis Manigo this week. She had been kidnapped on the day she was born from a Florida hospital by Gloria Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post

@mellor ..you too.
                                                                                                                    Will you sign autographs?

Is he still nipping people up for entry in tenner tournaments?
                                                                                                                    No, he's a ridic good dart player now.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                    I've met loads from here, I sometimes go out to town. Pinched 5stars nipple once.

I don't like Dublin or anyone on here so its rare.

Comment

Will you sign autographs?
                                                                                                                      I feel I shouldn't. I am told Twink used to carry around pre-signed autographed pictures of herself assuming people would want them from her. I know someone who was standing next to her and was handed one out of the blue, which was handy as it informed my friend who she was.

I don't want to venture down that dark path.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 14-01-17, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                        Blue. Really? Trying to coordinate with the red white and blue Brexit?
                                                                                                                        Déise ftw

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                        I used saveonlaptops same as box.co.uk before, decent value, as mentioned SSD is worth having https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/5942...e_2004184.html
                                                                                                                        that would be the same price as yours
                                                                                                                        They are second hand. b- is average at best. TBH i would rather a new one. having a look anyway

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        This

is much more bang for your buck

and this

is a better and cheaper version of what you are looking at.

Unless you really need the storage on the laptop you'll be doing a lot better with either of those.

If I ran as good as you do at the wheel I'd be buying this

prob will get the 2nd one. Looks good

The wheel just fuels drunk banter and punting on the cash table. The difference between me drunk and sober cash is ridiculous. That said you are paying for half my laptop. Thanks Also i do remember punting 100 a box on black jack to try and cash out a monkey. At the start I had like 495€ Got there in the end
                                                                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Gona get a takeaway tonight. Tough deciding what to get though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X