X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    That or...McGuinness?
    I know a load of McGuinness around Donegal. Quite the popular name along with Doherty and McLaughlin.

Comment

Great news to Dom and the missus, nice to get some good news for a change. Hope the good lady is doing well and you are looking after her!

Name change to IrishPokerBabies ??

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Congrats Dom & MrsDom, both lovely people (though only met the latter for about 10 seconds once IIRC)

Comment

Feckin' starving
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Feckin' starving
              Woke up at 2. Thinking if I can hold out until 8.

Also what drink is everyone bringing. Byob
              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                KP's taste in gowns is surprisingly restrained.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

Grape juice. Has to be fancy though.

Comment

Comment

Homeless protests kicking off, Poolbeg St closed. Looks like the dinner's off lads.

Comment

Don't mind that auld bog ball and egg chasing. It's all about the beautiful game, the world game, the peoples game........

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Wombatman; 12-01-17, 16:22. Reason: attachment shite
                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Tesco vodka

Was going to bring a big bottle of gin. Would prob get too buckled before more more debauchery

Comment

Were you not dropped from the list of diners?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              Did we sit across from the future MrsDom at a table quiz once?
                              Yes indeed. We won that one and ye didn't, if memory serves.

Comment

Were the 'elite' dining group up North?

Diner leaves £1,000 tip on £79 bill
                                A happy customer at an Indian restaurant in County Armagh has surprised staff by leaving a £1,000 tip on a £79 bill.

Comment

Tesco vodka

Was going to bring a big bottle of gin. Would prob get too buckled before more more debauchery
                                  Will you grow some hair or lose some weight.
                                  Sick to fuck of being asked have I an older brother who is a narky dealer.

Comment

A great little country to do business.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What was the news at the end of Feb?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        What was the news at the end of Feb?
                                        Ya, I wondered that too. Must have been some big incident. Some dead celeb or terrorist attack?

Comment

I'm bringing one bottle of grape juice and one bottle of Belgian... errr.... ummm... 'hops juice'?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            Homeless protests kicking off, Poolbeg St closed. Looks like the dinner's off lads.
                                            This is the biggest outrage since, eh, that time GAB tried to buy a car.

Send in the Army! Live ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                              I'm bringing one bottle of grape juice and one bottle of Belgian... errr.... ummm... 'hops juice'?
                                              And flags plz

Comment

Nice terror attacks?
                                                Ya, I was going to mention that but couldn't begin to place a timeframe on it so didn't want to embarrass myself.

Comment

Nice terror attacks?
                                                  July

Comment

That was on Bastille Day

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      how do you upsell a double espresso?
                                                      Surely something as tacky as "would you like a fresh handmade croissant with your coffee" is too uncool for a hipster joint
                                                      Tripple espresso obv. Like 7 minute abs.

Comment

Jaysis that's some snow, bone dry ten mins ago, blanket of white now.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                          Don't mind that auld bog ball and egg chasing. It's all about the beautiful game, the world game, the peoples game........

Directly involved with 5 of the top 5 productions there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                              Ran into Albert who some of you have undoubtedly played against/railed yesterday in the gym here in Calgary. Was staring at him trying to figure out where the fook I knew him from. Decided to just ask him. All became clear pretty quick. He's in good form for anyone that cares.
                                                              ah lovely

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                I was in the Rotunda with the wife this morning where she had her scan at nearly 13 weeks. We found out she was pregnant a few days after my fathers funeral, so it was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster of a week. First baby for us so excited and shitting it in equal measures.
                                                                I'm sorry about your father. But delighted for you and your wife regarding your child.

Comment

OHMAGERD !!
                                                                  Take a moment to step inside the magical world of Frenchy. A wonderful, artistic young woman who built and lives in her own Gypsy Caravan. You can read more ...

Comment

So pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                      Grinding through it dude
                                                                      You'll get there :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                        Will you grow some hair or lose some weight.
                                                                        Sick to fuck of being asked have I an older brother who is a narky dealer.
                                                                        Lol. I am now being known as the narky dealer. Mission complete.

Also GFY sickpuppy

Comment

Don't let him work your insecurities Switch. ;-)

Comment

Lol. I am now being known as the narky dealer. Mission complete.

Also GFY sickpuppy
                                                                            Now I know what to look for in Mulligans

Comment

And don't come for my insecurities ..that's a cluster fuck!

Comment

I will kill you all.

Comment

Originally posted by FireandPeace View Post
                                                                                  I will kill you all.
                                                                                  Come at me bitch.

Comment

Congrats Dom, that's excellent news
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

OMG i have my very own personal troll.

Comment

I will kill you all.
                                                                                        Seriously who is this? Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                          Seriously who is this? Get a life.
                                                                                          I am you.

You are me.

Comment

I am you.

You are me.
                                                                                            The admin can check the IP. It's not me I would never do something like this.

It's actually not funny. It's really hurtful.

And it's really petty on your part whoever you are.

Comment

I don't know what your issue with me is. But the fact you would let me become so important in your head that would create an inversion of a cartoon character based on me is really sad.

Comment

I'd feel special. Someone be me. Make it really hurtful.

Comment

...

Comment

Might be a coincidence
                                                                                                    OMG I am just so glad all of you can see it too...for min i thought i was going mental!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                      There is only one you!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                        not a big enough deal. Only the those who've left a mark get a parody acca.

Comment

not a big enough deal. Only the those who've left a mark get a parody acca.
                                                                                                          Stuck in a boat with yourself so I am

Comment

What ever became of your degree? Still going strong?

Grinding through it dude

Comment

Might bring a can into my next exam, reckon it would help my flow.
                                                                                                              Did you post those x-rays?

Comment

Picked them up from the surgeon now on a dvd...i have nothing that plays dvds, working on it

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I was in the Rotunda with the wife this morning where she had her scan at nearly 13 weeks. We found out she was pregnant a few days after my fathers funeral, so it was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster of a week. First baby for us so excited and shitting it in equal measures.
                                                                                                                    Delighted for yee Dom, congrats. Do you remember meeting me in the Clayton 2 years ago (I think!)? Yee were planning the wedding at the time.
                                                                                                                    My wife had our first baby this day 2 weeks ago, I can highly recommend it! I was shitting it too but I'm surprised at how easily you get into the swing of it.
                                                                                                                    The 2 weeks paternity leave is great too and I'm not looking forward to getting back to work next week.
                                                                                                                    I know I haven't posted here in ages but I had to reply to this

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                      Delighted for yee Dom, congrats. Do you remember meeting me in the Clayton 2 years ago (I think!)? Yee were planning the wedding at the time.
                                                                                                                      My wife had our first baby this day 2 weeks ago, I can highly recommend it! I was shitting it too but I'm surprised at how easily you get into the swing of it.
                                                                                                                      The 2 weeks paternity leave is great too and I'm not looking forward to getting back to work next week.
                                                                                                                      I know I haven't posted here in ages but I had to reply to this
                                                                                                                      I don't remember meeting ye Brian, no, but there are a lot of things I don't remember, so that's not too surprising to me.

Congrats to ye as well, big changes all round! From what I know about it, at some point you might be glad to go back to work to get a bit of peace

Comment

I don't remember meeting ye Brian, no, but there are a lot of things I don't remember, so that's not too surprising to me.

Congrats to ye as well, big changes all round! From what I know about it, at some point you might be glad to go back to work to get a bit of peace
                                                                                                                        I met yourself and your wife-to-be at the bar so the alcohol levels might account for not remembering! Ya I'd say that point of wanting to work again would swing around soon in fairness
                                                                                                                        Best of luck with everything over the next few months.

Comment

What's least horrific boutique camping option for electric picnic?
                                                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X